Turbulence - Cover

Turbulence

Copyright© 2019 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On the way to a semester abroad, Arthur (17) meets Colette, a British Airways stew who takes him to her flat and introduces him to sex. He soon meets Sioban, a girl in class with whom he has a romp in his room. He and Ryan, his roommate, meet twins and have sex with them in their father's house. A weekend at Colette's Cotswolds cottage brings Sioban, Colette, and Arthur's roommate together. In Chapter 15 his mother(Abby) comes to visit him and they take a trip to Colette's Cotswolds cottage.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Colette Bentley loved sex but did not prefer controlling men, particularly older men who no longer had the stamina to perform. When she first became an airline stewardess, she was judged by a senior group of BRITISH AIRWAYS pilots to be the most sought-after girl in her graduating class. These men, all members of the SAS, a UK advisory force in Viet NAM, were adventurers most of whom never married. Consisting predominately of playboys they rated the top ten girls from each graduating class of flight attendants at British Airways and designated them “PPPs (Proper Pilot Playmates).”

Colette was no slut by any means, she was a free spirit as a young girl but only had three boyfriends during her high school years. Her first sexual experience was with her next-door neighbor when both lost their virginity at the age of fourteen. Like all virgins the neighbor boy knew nothing about sex yet still managed to awaken sensations inside Colette’s body that made her want to experience more. After copulating with him for a few months she hoped to refine their experience, but he never developed an interest in making it more satisfying for her. He was rough when he broke her hymen and ejaculated far before she was able to climax not doing more than cumming inside her. As soon as that happened, he pulled out and called it a day. In the sex that followed during their relationship he always lost interest in anything other than his own sexual release.

More mature than her contemporaries when she was a freshman in high school, Colette’s parents refused to let her date until she was fifteen and a sophomore. Unknown to them Burt Claymore, a junior who owned his own car, took her for drives after school, always ending up in the park where they necked and petted. He was a tender kisser who gently fondled her breasts and fingered her that day upon which Colette eagerly let him go all the way.

Having been continually disappointed in her neighbor’s version of sex she let Burt fuck her twice that day. After that first time she helped him find her clitoris which she had been playing with before puberty. They became “steadies” through her sophomore and his senior year, Burt always using a condom. When he graduated and went to college Colette became a steady with Burt’s younger brother Corey. She found him every bit as good as attentive to her needs as his brother. When Cory graduated, she spent her senior year with Sam Broadbent, cousin of the Claymore brothers who attended a local trade school. Like Burt and Corey Sam was equally adept at sex, something that made her believe that the cousins might have been tutored by an older female. Having met Sam’s mother (the boys” aunt) Colette noticed how “touchy-feely” she was and suspect that she was the one who mentored Sam and the Claymore boys.

By the time Colette got to college the fetching auburn-haired girl was accustomed to males ogling her. While she liked the attention, she did not appreciate the primal way they leered at her. During her college years she went with three college boys: the first a sexual blunderer. He was no better than the neighbor with whom she discovered carnal knowledge. The next two never learned to get her off either. Realizing she had been spoiled by the Claymore boys and their cousin Sam she decided that college were not going to satisfy her sexual needs. Fortunately, her sexual proclivities were discovered in her sophomore year by her Psych Professor Dr. Devon McMaster with whom she found consistent satisfaction for the rest of her undergraduate years.

McMaster was a fifty-year-old widower who regularly invited his students to tea at his house. This was his way of finding a special girl who would fill his needs for however long the duration lasted. When Colette struck his fancy, he enticed her to come back by herself where he lovingly talked about his deceased wife who he said he missed very much. When she asked if he ever saw any other women he said, “Yes, but they’ve all been college students with whom I’ve been interested in enough to have back for more than a few visits.”

“Do you have any hopes of more than three visits with me Dr. McMaster?” Colette boldly asked.

Taken by her audacious approach McMaster said, “I always hope that there will be someone I can count on more permanently, at least while they are here at the University.” Smiling cautiously, he added, “I’m looking for a sensible relationship for the duration Colette, not a lifetime commitment.”

“So why have you asked me, Colette Bentley, to tea Dr. McMaster?”

“I was attracted to you the moment you walked into my classroom Miss Bentley. You are a marvelously beautiful and engaging woman, the kind to which I have always been attractive. What I have found in so many such women as you though is that many of them have tended to be too shallow for me.”

“Do you think I’m as shallow?” she liked the back-and-forth way the conversation was going and that he appeared to be offering her the opportunity to both growing with him and share sexual pleasure with her.

“I thought you might have been when I first saw you Miss Bentley. That’s certainly the pattern. But the way you participate in class so fearlessly and the mature and thoughtful observations you make have made me suspect that you’re anything but shallow.”

“So, do you think I’m actually deep enough to engage with you for more than three afternoons of tea?”

Chuckling he said, “That remains to be seen Colette.” After easily seducing his beautiful student into a surprisingly satisfying round of first-time sex the relationship continued for the duration of her college career.


Upon becoming a BRITISH AIRWAYS airline stewardess Colette Bentley became the darling of the “Squadron,” the former SAS men. Flying with all of them she shared most of their beds on various, well designated “layovers.” During the next three years she became serious with three of them and thought she would settle down with one. She became Mrs. Spike Muldoon, a marriage that lasted only four years. Spike was a heavy drinker; he had reached his late 50s and his sexual vitality diminished as his personality became mean and controlling.

Always desired by other members of the Squadron though she slept with more than a few of them during and after her marriage. Sex with stewardesses was common within the SAS “brotherhood.” It was convenient during their recurring layovers. Colette loved the camaraderie, but soon after her divorce a couple pilots were pressing her to settle down. After her failed marriage with Spike marriage for her though would only be a considered after she had retired, and the fire of sex had begun to bank.

Not long after she made this decision, she met a young passenger who had just graduated high school and was on his way to attend Cambridge University. Midway through the flight the young man was so fearful of flying that she thought she might have to call a psychological team to meet him at Gatwick. But because of the way she attended to him through the rest of the flight he was good shape when they landed.

Because the young man (Connor Cleveland) was so fearful she found “mothering” him to be both rewarding and stimulating. When she found that he was flying three days early before he needed to check in at Cambridge, she suggested that he cancel his reservations and move in with her ... let her show him around for the next three days. Recalling how astute the young Claymore boys and their cousin were at sex she became further convinced that Sam’s mother had carefully taught those boys what sex was all about. Recalling this she saw an opportunity to mentor for Connor in the same way. Taking him home she treated him to a shared bubble bath and introduced him to her version of adult of sex.

The first time she took Connor’s vibrant erection into her mouth she felt like she was connected to a new source of energy. Thrilled by the vibrancy of his erection she was almost choked by the volume of his ejaculation. WOW she thought, what a darling boy this Connor is. She had almost forgotten how much sperm the Claymores had pumped into her mouth and on her body during the period of time she knew them. But having experienced the waning of Spike’s vitality as well as that of the rest of the Squadron, Connor’s rigidity and his geyser-like explosions confirmed her sexual intentions.

What amazed her most was that this youngster, so petrified of flying and so shy and naïve, could be such a wellspring of potency. Sex with older men like her college professor coupled with the concern over the eventual waning of her own vitality, if that could really happen, triggered her quest to hone young men into the kind of sexual partners she preferred. She fancied herself as a mentor with benevolent self-interest.

As their three days together drew to a close Colette marveled at how quickly she had turned this milquetoast into a veritable stud. By virtue of her fellations, coital iterations and continuous guidance on cunnilingus she saw how quickly the young man developed such control and confidence. Looking back at her early sex with clueless boys versus her continual satisfaction with the Claymores who were mentored by their mother, proved how good sex could be when coached by an experienced teacher. Finding that the best sex for her could most easily be achieved by mining for Gold in young, vibrant bodies, her objectives became clear. After three spectacular days of intensely tutoring Connor Cleveland her future was set. When they woke up together in bed that morning and he climbed on top of her, actually commanding that she spread her legs, “so I can fuck your cunt,” she found new stimulation in being commanded but also knew that a smart woman could create a wonderful stable of ideal lovers to both give and take at her whim.

Through Mrs. Claymore’s efforts with her sons and nephew Colette would school young males in carnal knowledge of the female body and how far to take it. In a way, during her shuttles from London to New York and back, Colette Bentley became the untrumpeted coach of intercontinental sex for selected young males. As she approached the age of fifty, she began to wonder if any of her new charges might be sons of her earliest pupils.


After making Arthur Chadwick’s first overseas flight his most unimaginable experience, Colette hijacked him to her apartment and as she had done with Connor Cleveland and so many other young men, began another crash-course in advanced sexuality

It was her Professor, Dr. Devon McMaster who introduced her to having her pussy eaten after insemination. At the time she was squeamish about it, but McMaster adored the kinky practice. Putting the palm of her hand on Arthur’s head she held him back and said, “I was enjoying what we were doing so much that I forgot you might want me to clean up my messy twat.” As her new charge took his head away, she heard his pent-up breath whistling past his lips in relief for the welcomed break.

Arthur’s interpretation: “I didn’t say anything when she captured my head between her legs and rolled off the bed. But I can’t tell you how relieved I was when she decided to unclamp her legs and give me a bit of a rest. Cunnilingus was something I had never even heard of, much less thought about doing before she took me to her flat with her. At that time, the thought of putting my mouth on a woman’s vagina would have been like eating raw liver.”

When she clarified what the word meant I tried to imagine doing something like c-u-n-n-i-l-n-g-u-s would be like and it almost made me gag. When she sucked my cock, something I had never even imagined before, I thought I was in heaven. Then when I put my boner inside her—she told me to call it a “cock”—it was a feeling that no Christmas present, candy, or roller coaster ride even came close to. I guess every time I jacked off and shot, I imagined what being inside a woman’s vagina might feel like. When she jacked me off on the plane though (another human hand on my erection) and when I came, I felt like I was melting. Just the warm hand of another person being where mine had been was an amazing feeling. But this; WOW. I am still overwhelmed that she wanted to sit beside me.

Then after all the sex stuff she had been leading me through in her flat I would have done anything she asked me to do—I owed her that. But putting my mouth on her “twat,” as she called it, all covered with my slimy jizz ... JEEZ O MAN, I think I might have thrown up.

Thinking about it in her flat that day after we had fucked the first time, before she came back from the bathroom, I still had some residue of jizz on my pecker which I touched with my little finger and flicked my fingertip with my tongue ... a strange musky taste but wasn’t THAT bad. Trying to sell myself on putting my mouth on Colette’s “twat” though I remember thinking who does that kind of thing? And what about all that splooge on it! But the more I looked at it the more I began being turned off at the idea of actually doing cunnilingus on this exciting woman. The strange thought went through my head I wonder is Dad does this to Mom. I wonder if it looks like Colette’s ... and I wonder how it tastes. That was it I had to do it. I had to find out.

I had seen pictures of naked women, was intrigued by their mounds (usually covered with hair) and the split where their lips showed. But I always wanted to see it all opened; what color it would be, the pee-hole and what the hole that went into her body looked like ... where babies were born from. It was neat to be able to shoot inside her. But the thought that my jizz dripping out of the ring of it and coating her pussy lips would look pretty disgusting. I wonder if she likes having it there ... and how she feels having it inside her. Could she feel my spermatozoa swimming inside her? I guess it is stupid to think about these things, but my mind just won’t turn off.

My back was to her when she came back in the room and said, “A Penny for your thoughts Arthur.”

I was embarrassed, afraid that she might have been reading my thoughts. When I looked at her, she had this wonderfully pert look on her face, almost like my mother waking me up and thinking isn’t he cute? Colette’s body looked even sexier to me when she came back into the room. Maybe it was because I had gotten over the amazement of seeing a grown woman’s naked body for the first time plus the intimacy of our bare skin touching before she sucked me.

And when we fucked... WOW. I noticed that there were kind pimple-like bumps that ringed her nipples. I liked those brownish rings that circled them; they kind of sucked into the middle of her tits. It was obvious by her damp pubic hair that she had cleaned herself off down there. Christ, I thought excitedly, now I am gonna see her pussy again? This time I’ll take a better look. But, sheesh, then losing heart, I will have to put my MOUTH on it.

Putting her left knee on the bed Colette said, “Okay sweetie.” She pressed on my chest with the palm of her hand and used it as a vault to throw her right leg over my body. It seemed strange to be looking up past her bushy hair to where here belly was slightly pooched, then seeing the bottom of her titties, their nipples sticking out, and seeing her grinning face looking down at me through the valley between her breasts.

“Take a good look Arthur,” she said as she put both hands between her legs and raised herself slightly, spreading her pussy lips open with her fingers.

The crack GLISTENED. It was a pink groove with delicate flaps that hung down a bit. I could see her dark hole opening. It looked kind of jagged around the edges as if something might have been torn away sometime in her life. It was wet in there, kind of bubbling like a clam might look when you opened the shell. At the top of her groove was a bump maybe the size of a small lima bean. It was covered with a soft, suede-like sheath that had a shiny, pea-like bud peeking out.

Putting her finger next to her hole she spread her lips open a little wider and said, “This is my vagina Arthur. It’s where your penis goes when you fuck me Honey.” She said it like she had said it often before, like a teacher. Moving her finger to her lima bean she continued, “This is my clitoris, something that’s especially important to every lady. Rubbing it with your finger or exciting it with your tongue can bring any woman to orgasm, which is a great way for us to experience our most wonderful pleasure.” The way she explained it was erotically educational, both teaching and exciting me at the same time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.