The Rocker
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2018 by Dbuck

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The coming of age story of a bullied young man, who gets a break in life, only to bring more troubles.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   FemaleDom   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Foot Fetish  

Present Day...

Security takes Rachael and I out of the hotel as they are trying to keep the fans and Paparazzi away. I get Rachael loaded in the limo and walk away from security to sign autographs. I sign as many as I can before I have to get into the limo and head out.

“So much for the simple life,” Rachael says as I scoff.

“Hey, I lived up to your deal,” I say.

“Remember the day we got married, our first traumatic life situation, and our first summer together,” she asks.

“I remember it like it was yesterday,” I say...


We lay there in silence with Rachael still spooned against me as I reach over to the nightstand, grab the phone and set it in front of her.

“Call your parents and tell them that you’re ok and that I’ll be driving you home,” I order.

As she is calling and talking, I’m deep in thought about my life over the past two years. I went from being a bullied loner to lying in bed after the prom spooned up with the girl I have loved since the first time I saw her.

“Yes Mom, I’m ok ... I know I’m sorry, but I needed to see DW and talk to him face to face ... I’m sorry Mom ... DW is driving me to make sure I get home ok ... Yes, Mom, he is sweet ... Ok, Mom, I love you too,” I hear Rachael say ending her call.

I pick up the phone and dial my house as Mom answers the phone. Nosey Miss Rachael puts her head close to the phone so that she can hear.

“Hi Mom, I’m in a hotel with Rachael, I’m going to take her home tomorrow. Katy and her boyfriend will bring my car back,” I say.

“Is Rachael ok and did she call her parents,” Mom asks.

“Yes, Mom she’s beside me safe. I’ll be home Monday,” I say.

“Ok, but you take care of her she’s like family to us,” Mom says as I end the call.

I give Rachael a kiss and we drift off to sleep.

We get up at six in the morning shower and head out after eating breakfast at the local diner. We take the southern route through Las Vegas, which is the quickest way. The drive is nice, as we don’t talk about much because Rachael is still tired from her long drive to chew my ass. As I’m driving I glance over occasionally to see her staring at me with a smile on her face.

Early afternoon we reach Las Vegas and Rachael asks if we can spend the night here.

“Anything for my guardian angel,” I say as she smirks.

I pull off one of the next exit and drive a bit, as Rachael says, “turn here.” I turn where she points and I see a jewelry store. I look at her and she says, “nothing fancy.”

“Oh, you think that because we had sex last night I’m yours,” I joke.

“Yes, but I can share you with the groupies as long as I get to join in every once in a while,” she says as she smirks and we walk into the jewelry store.

We’re shopping as a saleswoman comes up and asks if she can help us. Rachael takes over and Kit, (the name on her nametag) starts showing Rachael some rings. After 30 minutes, I finally sit down and let nature take its course.

After an hour, when I’m about to doze off, I hear Rachael say, “pay the lady.”

I get up grumpy and say, “it’s about fucking time” as I hear Kit chuckle.

I pay Kit and we leave with Rachael carrying a bag with two small boxes in it. We get into the car and I see Rachael looking at a billboard. Then she looks at me with a shit-eating grin on her face. I look at the billboard and read it.

Love Forever,
Tie the knot in Las Vegas.
Marriage Licenses guaranteed within 24 hours.

I look at her concerned and say, “babe are you sure?”

“Babe, I love you. I’m going to college in September and I want to be yours. I know you’ll be on tour a lot, but when you come home I want home to be me. I’ve loved you since the first time I saw you and I’m never letting you go. I know we have to keep it a secret for a couple years, because of the fan base of the band. Our love for each other is never going away and will just get stronger, so we might as well get it over with,” she says finishing her rant.

I say nothing, pull out of the parking lot, and head down the road.

I say nothing for about five minutes and see a concerned look on her face until I pull into the parking lot of ‘Love Forever’ and say, “your Dad is going to fucking kill me.”

“Don’t worry we can have a small ceremony for our parents,” she says.

Rachael puts my hair into a ponytail and gives me some sunglasses and we head into the building as incognito. We walk into a reception area and see a younger woman sitting at a desk and we hear wedding music going on in the other room. We walk up to the woman and she gives us some paperwork without saying anything.

Rachael and I walk over to an empty table with pens on it. I start filling out the paperwork. I finish and walk over to the woman as there are people coming out of the room where there was wedding music. I give the paperwork to the woman and she asks for identification. Rachael and I give the woman our driver’s license.

She looks over our paperwork and says, “I’ll schedule you for Tuesday afternoon.”

Rachael says, “NO!”

“Miss, we can’t have the license ready until Monday and our next appointment isn’t until Tuesday,” the woman says.

“Come on babe we can get married later,” I say as a guy comes out of the room.

He looks at me and says, “my daughters are your biggest fans. Come on back in my office,” he says.

Rachael and I follow him into his office and explain the situation.

“No problem and I’m assuming you need this marriage incognito, for the band’s career,” he says as we nod, “Come back tomorrow at 7am and I’ll have everything ready. My daughter’s names are Angie and Sherrie and would love your autograph,” he says as he shakes our hands.

We head out to one of the million hotels and are checked in. We get a shower and sit in each other’s arms and relax.

“Any second thoughts,” Rachael asks.

“Fuck no,” I say without hesitation as she smiles and snuggles closer.

We lay there watching TV until 7pm. We decide to get up to go find somewhere to eat. We leave the hotel and decide to walk instead of drive. We walk hand in hand, as we’re in no hurry. As long as we’re together nothing else matters.

We’re about two blocks down a crowded street. When someone gives us a flyer to a bar and grill with live amateur Rock bands.

“I guess you want to go there,” she says smirking.

We arrive and go into what looks like an old warehouse. The place is huge with a stage at the far corner, a bar at the other end with tables and booths set up. There is also a balcony on the second floor, which surrounds the whole room making it look like a small auditorium. The place is packed and we’re seated by a waitress at a table in the back. It reminded me of the place ‘Menace’ played for the first time and got its name.

We order our food as there is a three-man bad getting on stage claiming that their guitarist quit today and the lead singer has to play guitar. They start playing as our food arrives and there is booing from the audience as I grimace.

I’m sitting there looking at my food. Rachael says, “babe I love you, now go do your thing.”

I give her a kiss and walk to the stage and jump on it. The audience is still booing as it looks like the band is ready to give up. The band stops playing as the booing dies down and the crowd is looking at me with confusion. I ask the lead singer if I can play. They are older maybe in their late 20s and don’t recognize me. I take the guitar from the lead singer, turn and hear screaming as everyone recognizes me.

I’m guessing they are a copycat band and they don’t have any songs of their own, because they start playing a Led Zeppelin song. We jam through 3 songs, which is all they are allowed per band before the next band gets their turn. While we were playing, I would look down and see Rachael looking up at me smiling and dancing along with the crowd.

The crowd is screaming, “ONE MORE! ONE MORE!” I look at the band, as they are confused and scared.

“What the fuck those are the only three songs they know,” I think to myself.

I walk over to the mike and say, “I hope you guys don’t mind if I sing a song that I’m currently working on?” I hear screaming and cheering as I say, “I’m writing this song for someone very special to me. I could never play like I do without her. I look down and stare Rachael in her eyes, which have tears in them and say, she is my ROCK.”

Everyone screams as I tell the band to follow my lead as we start rocking. The band doesn’t follow as good as my bandmates, but I play and sing the story the best I can about a man in love with someone way out of his league and tells her that he can’t stop this feeling and wants to know if she feels the same way. There is a lot of guitar in it and bass. I’m singing it the best I can, which I’m assuming is good because the crowd is going wild. Tears are coming out of my eyes and I look down and see Rachael crying as she mouths the words, “I love you.”

The rest is a blur as I thank the band for letting me play and jump off the stage into a screaming crowd who are mobbing me. Club security grabs me and I have just enough time to grab Rachael’s hand as we’re dragged to the back of the club up the stairs into the baloney area at a booth way in the back. We sit as all of the security guards leave except for one, who turns his back to us and guards our table.

“So much for the simple life,” Rachael says smirking.

“Sorry babe I’m going to have to work on that and how did you like your song,” I counter.

She starts to answer when a guy in a suit comes over and shakes my hand. “Thank you so much for coming to my establishment and singing for us. We will replace your order with fresh food and add our specialty appetizer and all food and drinks are on the house. My security will get you out safe when you’re ready to leave and enjoy,” he says.

As soon as he leaves, a waitress brings a big plate of shrimp, sets it on the table with two champagne glasses and pours us some champagne.

“Do you still want the simple life,” I ask.

“Not right now, because I’m HUNGRY,” Rachael says stuffing shrimp into her face as I shake my head.

We wake up in the morning shower and head out to the chapel. We skip breakfast because we pigged out last night. We get there and walk in even though it says closed on the door. We’re greeted by the owner and the lady from yesterday.

They lead us into the next room and he says, “Mary will sign as the witness.” Rachael hands me a small box and she has one of her own.

There are no wedding bells as he says, “Dana Willie Burke, Do you take Rachael Mary Wells to be your lawfully wedded wife. To have and to hold, in sickness and in health until death do you part.”

“I do. Rachael. You are my other half. My life and my life was nothing without you. You gave me the strength to be who I am. I am nothing without you.” I say as I place the ring on her finger.

“Rachael Mary Wells, do you take Dana Willie Burke to be your lawfully wedded husband. To have and to hold, in sickness and in health until death do you part.

“I do. DW. I saw you for the first time in my Dad’s music room. I fell in love with you at first sight. It hurt me to tell you that I didn’t want a rock n roll star, but I don’t care anymore. I want you and I’m yours forever. We’re soul mates and yes, I’m your guardian angel. I love you DW,” Rachael says as she places the ring on my finger.

“By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife.” Before he could say that you may kiss the bride, Rachael is wrapped around my body and we’re in a lip lock. When we finish I put her down and say, “my dream came true.”

She stares into my eyes and says, “mine too.”

We sign all of the marriage documents, thank everyone and head out.

The 7-hour drive was spent planning our lives or more like Rachael telling me what I was going to do. I’m married for less than a day and she is already telling me what to fucking do.

She is going to Stanford University next September and I’m to buy a small Condo for us to stay in near the college and will be with her when I’m not on tour. She also informed me that she will be going on the Brittan tour with me as our honeymoon.

“And what if I’m attacked by groupies on the Britain tour,” I ask, trying to be funny.

“Then I join in too,” she says smirking as I shake my head.

We pull into her driveway around mid-afternoon and I park her car.

We sit in silence for a minute when I say, “your Dad is going to fucking kill me.”

She says nothing as we get out of the car and walk towards the house.

Then Rachael says, “well DANA, if my Dad does kill you then you died for a good cause” shaks and points to her sexy fucking ass in front of me. She giggles and starts running. I chase her down and tackle her on the front lawn. I pin her down and start tickling her.

“What’s my name,” I demand.

“Dana,” she says.

I start tickling her more when she says, “DW your name is DW.”

I stop tickling her and say, “I’m your husband and I love you.”

“I’m your wife and I love you,” she says as we start making out on the front lawn.

I don’t know how long we’re going at it when I hear Stephanie say, “it’s about time you two realized you were meant for each other.”

Rachael and I look up and see Stephanie and Sam standing there.

We scramble to our feet and hear Sam say, “you guys are engaged” pointing at the rings.

Stephanie hugs her daughter and says, “I’m so happy for you.”

“Mom we’re not engaged,” Rachael says.

“Don’t you lie to me, Rachael Mary Wells. I see the rings,” Stephanie scolds.

“Mom you don’t understand. My name is Rachael Mary BURKE,” Rachael says grabbing my hand as if to protect me.

I’m looking back and forth at Sam and Stephanie to see the reactions on their faces. Stephanie is staring at Rachael with her hands over her mouth and her eyes tearing up. Sam is staring at me with no expression on his face.

All of the sudden Stephanie starts bawling and says, “my baby girl is all grown up.”

“And, she gave me a son that I know loves her very much. A son that loves music as much as I do. A son that I KNOW is going take care and love my baby girl,” Sam says as he gives me a full-on hug and says, “welcome to the family son.”

I sigh in relief and say, “Rachael and I will give you and my parents a wedding so that you can walk your daughter down the aisle and I’m sorry I didn’t ask for your permission to marry your daughter.”

“Son don’t worry about that. My husband, I and everyone else could see that you two are in love with each other. The only ones that didn’t know were the two of you,” Stephanie says as we walk into the house.

After everything dies down the four of us, eat a candlelight dinner. The conversation is Rachael telling her parents about our plans.

“I know a real estate agent in the area that can get you a good price and close to campus,” Sam says. “And it is a great idea.”

“It was actually Rachael telling me what I’ll do,” I say.

“Welcome to marriage,” Sam says as Rachael smirks and Stephanie laughs.

We finish dinner, when Rachael does a fake yawn and stretch, and says, “babe I’m tired and you need to catch an early morning flight and I need to drive to school tomorrow.”

She grabs my hand and leads me out of the dining room as I see Sam and Stephanie grinning at us.

“Good night,” they say in unison and chuckle.

“Yes, it will be a good night,” Rachael says pulling me out of the dining room and up the stairs.

We’re half way up the stairs when she jumps into my arms as I’m now trying to carry her as we’re swapping spit and I’m trying to feel my way to her room. I close the door and clothes start coming off. When we’re down to our birthday suits, Rachael sits on the end of the bed and starts sexily scooting back to the headboard.

I stand there and take in her beauty. God, she is beautiful. I’ll never get tired of her, I say to myself.

I’m harder than Chinese Calculus, when she says with a smirk on her face, “well come and get me you nasty pervert.”

I crawl up the bed and I lay on top of her. We start kissing with a heated passion that I have never known. I stare into her eyes and say, “I love you, Rachael Burke.”

“I love you, Dana Burke,” she says kissing me before I can object to her calling me Dana.

I start kissing down her neck as she rolls me over so that she is on top of me. She starts kissing down my body until she gets to my cock. She grabs my cock and looks at me with those beautiful emerald eyes.

“What do you want me to do Mr. Burk,” she asks.

“Suck my cock Mrs. Burke, you slut,” I answer.

“Say please,” Rachael fires back with a smirk.

I answer by sliding my body around so that we’re in the sixty-nine position.

“You are my nasty pervert,” she says as we both start enjoying each other.

She starts sucking my cock as I dive face first into her pussy. She is sucking my cock as I’m fingering her clit while licking from her pussy to her asshole. The smell and taste of her alone has me on fire with lust.

After a bit, Rachael’s body tightens up and she moans on my cock as I’m rewarded with her sweet nectar.

She turns around and mounts on my cock. She smiles and pushes down until the head of my cock is in her pussy and slowly lowers herself until we’re pelvis to pelvis. I reach up and grab a B cup in each hand as she starts bouncing up and down on my cock. Her pussy feels amazing and I say to myself that I’ll never get tired of her.

She is bouncing on top of me as I’m pumping into her. Her body tightens up and she screams, “I’m your slutty little bitch. Give it to me to give your slutty wife that cock. FUUUUCK MEEE.”

She collapses on top of me as I roll her over and turn her over on her stomach. I place her on her knees with her ass in the air.

I place my cock at the entrance of her pussy as Rachael looks back and says, “yes! Fuck your slutty wife like a dog,”

I follow orders and push my cock into her until I’m all of the ways in as she screams into the pillow.

I start pounding in and out of her, which isn’t hard to do since her pussy is hot and wet with her juices.

She is screaming dirty words at me, “fuck yes, give it to me. Is that all you got? Give your slutty wife that cock. Fuck yes. I’m yours forever” as she is pushing back into me matching my thrusts. “Faster, make me your slutty bitch.”

I do as I’m told and start pounding into her like a jackhammer, as her body tightens up again. I get an idea. I put my thumb into her butt hole. Her pussy clamps around my cock as she screams, “FUUUCK MEEEE!”

That was all it took as I explode like a volcano into Rachael. She collapses as I collapse on top of her. I’m still Cumming inside of her, as we both lay there exhausted.

I roll off her and she lays her head on my chest and we try to catch our breath.

“You are a nasty pervert,” Rachael says.

“Hey, I can’t help it if you are beautiful and sexy. And I didn’t hear you complaining with that potty mouth of yours,” I counter.

“Shut-up and go to sleep, she says giggling.

By the time I say, “I love you,” Rachael is sound asleep.

I kiss my sleeping beauty and pass out.


I wake up in the morning to nibbling on my ear.

“Do I have to wake up to this shit for the rest of my life,” I ask.

“Yes,” Rachael says back giggling.

I roll over on top of her and say, “GOOD” and start kissing her.

We’re making out as I start kissing down her neck, when she says, “oh, no you don’t mister. We need to get up and get dressed. You have a plane to catch and I need to drive to school.”

“So, I have to go without until we’re together again,” I say.

“You have Brittany and Katy to do the nasty with until we’re together again,” she says giving me a smirk as I give her a ‘what the fuck’ look.

“We’re married now and you are a big rock star now and I know they’re your friends and your groupies are going to be out there, so don’t feel guilty if something happens. You already know I’m into girls too and I would love to share some girls with you. We’re in love and you know that I’m not the jealous type,” she says finishing her rant.

“You’re crazy,” I say.

“Crazy about you,” she counters.

We drive to the airport with Rachael’s mouth going 90 miles a minute as I’m holding on for dear life. She is telling me that her high school graduation is a week from Friday and mine is a week later and that I’ll fly down to her graduation then she will fly back home with me to spend the week with me and to attend my graduation.

She pulls into the drop off zone and hands me a gold chain.

“Dad told me to tell you to put your wedding ring around your neck to keep our marriage a secret to keep teenage fans,” she says as she gives me a kiss.

I get out of the car and shake my head as she pulls out into traffic without looking cutting off other drivers as they honk at her.

“God I fucking love her,” I say out loud.


It is Thursday a day before Rachael’s graduation, and I’m in my lunch spot by my favorite tree, trying to get some quiet time, eating my lunch and thinking about my life. It is like a dream. I have a music career and a wife that I love with all of my heart. I think about my life three years ago and I see how much my life has changed. “I have finally defeated my bullies,” I think to myself.

I look back at the girls that are in my life before I married my dream girl.

Brook, my first crush and the first one to break my heart. Wayne and her are going to be attending the local college next year and it looks like they have become a couple.

Katy, the girl who betrayed me, but I love very much and I know she still loves me. She is grateful for me paying her tuition to Stanford University. I have not told her that I’ll be living near her campus or that my wife will be going to the same school.

Brittany, the one who used me for her own personal gain. She was hired by Stephanie’s company and will start as a catalogue model during the summer.

I keep my wedding ring around my neck as ordered and have not told anyone except my parents who said, “I told you that you and Rachael were meant for each other.”

The biggest thing in my life is no more bullies!

I finish my lunch and head to class. I walk across the football field and around the building and see a small crowd near the side entrance to the school. I hear a familiar voice that sends a chill up my spine. I see Brook, Katy, and Brittany standing above the stairs leading into school.

There is a crowd gathering as I hear Brook say, “I don’t know where he is.”

Then I hear Katy say, “why are you here? DW has never done anything to you.”

“Shut the fuck up bitch,” I hear the familiar voice say.

I walk behind the girls and stand a bit behind them and to their left.

“Here I am Bryan, What do you want,” I say.

“You have fucked with me for the last time,” he says as I scoff.

“Who fucked with whom, I say with venom. You chose to fuck with me for seven years, and for what? Because I’m an ugly motherfucker, which I have no control over? Or is it because I’m different? You chose to fuck with me for the past seven years. I didn’t choose to be your personal punching bag. Tell me WHY!” I say with venom.

“Fuck you. You think you’re some big fucking rock star now. You are nothing and always will be nothing,” he says as he pulls out a pistol and points it at me.

The crowd backs away as I say, “oh so now you are going kill me.”

Bryan laughs and says, “I just spent eight months in jail, and I learned a lot there. I’m not going to kill you. I’m going to kill the ones you love” as he points the gun at Brook, Katy, and Brittany.

The rest is a blur as everything happened so fast. I run with lightning speed, that I didn’t know I had and jump in front of the girls and I hear two pops and feel pain in my gut as I crash to the ground. I try to get up as I look up to hear his gun jam and I see two teachers tackle him to the ground. I start spinning as everything goes black.


“It’s ok Rachael, the doctor said that the surgery went well and DW will be fine,” I hear Katy’s voice say.

Then I hear Brittany say, “he just needs to sleep.”

“Don’t cry Rachael, DW will be fine,” I hear Brook say.

I open my eyes and stare at the ceiling. I don’t know how long I have been awake as I’m listening to the conversation going on in the room. I can hear Rachael crying, but I can’t move my lips to say anything.

I finally get a squeak out as I hear Brook say, “he’s awake!” As I get a crying Rachael beside me with her face nuzzled in my neck. I can feel her tears running down my neck as I bring my hand up and run my fingers through her hair. I try to say something, but my mouth is so dry that the only thing that comes out is a squeak.

I hear someone come in which I’m assuming is a nurse who tells me the doctor will be in first thing in the morning to give me an update on my condition and when I’ll be able to go home.

The nurse says, “Ok you guys, it’s 10pm and visiting hours were over hours ago. Only immediate family members are allowed to stay.”

Everyone starts to leave except for Rachael who sits in a chair beside the bed.

Brittany looks at the nurse and says, “why does Rachael get to stay and not us?”

“Because she is an immediate family,” the nurse says.

“She’s just his friend,” Brittany fires back.

“She is Mrs. Burke, his wife. Now scoot, before I call security.”

The nurse walks over to the bed and says, “Mrs. Burke, I need to sedate your husband, so that he can go back to sleep. I’ll bring you a pillow and a blanket.”

She shoots something into the tube attached to my arm and I’m out.

When I wake up Rachael is sitting in the chair. When she notices that I’m awake, she gets up and kisses me and stares into my eyes.

“Hey, hero. I’m proud of you, but if you ever do anything like that again. So help me...”

That is as far as she gets when she starts crying. I put my arm around her with what strength I have and try to say something, but my mouth is so dry that only a squeak comes out.

She gets up as a nurse comes in and says, “how are you feeling Mr. Burke.”

I point to my mouth and she leaves and comes back with a cup of water. She puts the straw in my mouth and I drink the best I can.

“Is that better, Mr. Burke,” the nurse asks.

“Much better,” I say as I grab Rachael’s hand and say, “sorry babe.” She squeezes my hand and smiles.

Mom and Dad arrive and both give me a hug. Mom gives me an ass chewing as Dad looks at me with a proud look on his face.

The doctor comes in and tells me that he was able to remove one of the two bullets and none of them damaged any vital organs, however one is too close to my lungs to remove. He explains that it might cause me some pain and that I should be able to get it removed in a couple of years.

“I want you on a liquid diet for two days and then work your way up from mushy to regular food as your system can tolerate it. You should be able to go home in a couple of days and no heavy lifting or strenuous activity for three weeks. And,” he says pulling out a piece of paper, “my daughter would love your autograph,” as I hear Rachael chuckle.

I ask the name of his daughter, give him my autograph and tell him thank you.

Mom and Dad tell Rachael they will pick her up tonight so that she can get some sleep.

After they leave I ask, what day it is?

“Monday morning,” Rachael says.

She explains that my Mom called her Dad, who told her and got her on the next plane out and arrived here just as I was getting out of surgery.

“So you missed your graduation,” I say feeling bad.

Rachael smirks and says, “you can pay me back later” as she kisses me.

I’m telling Rachael what happened when I get a visitor.

“Hey DW,” Brittany’s Dad says.

“Hey sir,” I say as he sits down in a chair across from the bed.

His eyes start watering when he thanks me for saving his daughter and the other girls.

“You did a very noble thing and you are very brave. The assailant is facing twenty years to life for four counts of attempted murder and three innocent girls are alive today, because of you. If it wasn’t for you, my daughter would be dead or injured. Thank you DW, and I wish you a speedy recovery and the best of luck in the future,” he says as he shakes my hand and leaves.

“Wait a minute,” Rachael says smirking. “He’s a cop and he doesn’t know that you took his sweet innocent daughter on tour for two weeks.”

“Babe, I need sleep,” I say trying to avoid the subject.

Rachael shakes her head and says, “ok, you nasty pervert.”

I’m released Thursday morning, a day before my graduation. I feel great, but the doctor told me to take it easy for three weeks.

I’m sitting in my room around noon. Mom and Dad are at work and Rachael is in the kitchen making me some soup when there is a knock on the front door. I hear Rachael answer it. A moment later I see Carl walk in the room and sit down at a chair.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.