The Rocker - Cover

The Rocker

Copyright© 2018 by Dbuck

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The coming of age story of a bullied young man, who gets a break in life, only to bring more troubles.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   FemaleDom   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Foot Fetish  

I’m released Tuesday morning after the charges were dropped, with the agreement I pay for the damages to the car. Apparently, the car belongs to Ryan’s Mom, who is a single parent. Bryan was arrested for beating Brook and is still in jail since his Mom can’t afford bail and what I have heard would rather he stay in jail. Mom arranged for me to take my finals on Monday since she didn’t know when I was getting out, so I opted to stay home the rest of the week and not let anyone know I’m out yet. In addition, I could use the rest, it’s a lot of work sitting in jail.

The rest of the week is spent resting and writing songs. Friday after dinner, I get a call from Sam.

“Way to go Ddub! Now you’re a true ROCK STAR,” Sam says.

“What,” I ask.

“All true rock stars are arrested at least once in their lifetime,” Sam says laughing.

“Is that why you called,” I ask shaking my head and laughing.

“No, I called to tell you that you and your band are sold out for thirty days at venues across Japan and your band is headlining all of them,” he says.

“Ddub ... Ddub...”

“What,” I, say wondering, what the fuck.

“I need you here next Saturday and by the way, I’m leaving it up to you and your bandmates to get a band crew of roadies for the trip,” he says.

“Wow, I’m speechless,” I say.

“Well don’t be too speechless, because Rachael wants to talk to you,” Sam says.

I brace myself for the teasing, when I hear, “hey jailbird, smash any cars lately,” Rachael asks.

“Hey, at least I can drive them,” I say laughing. We laugh and I tell her what happened and she tells me she’s proud of me. We chat for a while and she says she can’t wait to see me and we say the I love yous and end the call.

I wake up Saturday morning and decide to head over to Katy’s house and take her out for the day and break the bad news to her. As I pull up to her house, I notice Wayne’s car parked across the street. I think nothing of it as I get out of my car and knock on the door. The door opens and I see a surprised Katy in her bathrobe.

“DW, what are you doing here? I thought you were in jail,” she asks.

“I came to see my sexy girlfriend and take her out for the day,” I say.

All of a sudden she starts bawling as I see Wayne come walking out of the kitchen wearing nothing but a smile. He looks at me and starts laughing as I turn and walk away leaving a crying Katy. I drive home, go to the basement, and write songs. I have to remind myself that I will never cry over a girl.

After an hour of sitting in the basement, I hear the doorbell ring. I ignore it as I go back to writing a song. After a while, I hear a tap on the window and look up to see Brook. I go upstairs and let her in. She gives me a long hug and we sit on the couch. I look at her and see that her eye is still swollen and black and blue. Her nose is swollen and looks like it was broken and put back into place. She says that she can’t stay long, because her Mom is keeping tabs on her and not even letting her go to school. She is finishing her schoolwork at home. She looks at me and tries to speak as tears start coming out of her eyes. I put my arms around her and hold her tight.

We sit in silence for a bit when she says, “DW, I’m so sorry for everything.”

“Brook, you didn’t do anything wrong, I would forgive you even if you did,” I say.

Brook says, “that’s the problem, everyone treats you like shit and you forgive them and they still treat you like shit,” she says.

I think about what happened this morning with Katy. WOW, she’s right about that one, I think to myself.

I’m still holding her when she says, “my brother was right I should’ve hooked up with someone like you. Too bad, you’re going with Katy.”

“Well Katy and I are not together anymore and I just want to clear my head,” I say.

“She looks up at me with her beautiful eyes and asks, “what happened.”

“It doesn’t matter,” I say. I hold her a little tighter, and then she says that she has to go before her Mom worries. She gives me a kiss and a long hug then goes home.

Mom and Dad are out and won’t return until morning. The phone has been ringing all day and I haven’t answered it. It’s 11pm and I hear a knock on the door, after about 30 minutes of constant knocking, I hear tapping on my window and someone crying. I get up, grab a blanket, and go to the basement to get some sleep.

Monday morning I head to school, which ends on Wednesday for the summer. I don’t have to go to first period, because I have to go make up the two final tests I missed. I finish at lunchtime and decide to skip school for the rest of the day since I’m pretty much done. The only thing going on in school is clean up and sports activities. I will clean out my locker tomorrow. I’m halfway across the parking lot when I hear her.

“DW, please,” I here Katy say.

I get in my car and Katy gets into the passenger side. Fuck! My dumbass forgot to lock it. I speed off with Katy in the car.

I park at my favorite diner, get out, and go inside. I don’t wait for Katy, but I can hear her following me. I get in and sit in a booth and Katy sits across from me. I grab a menu and nod for her to do the same. We order and wait for our food.

Katy says, “DW,” I cut her off and say, “don’t say one word to me. This is our last meal together and I would like to enjoy it so please, shut the fuck up.”

Our food comes as she stares at her salad and says, “I’m not going to shut the fuck up. I love you and very proud of you for what you did for Brook, Wayne came over Friday night and said he wanted to be friends and started kissing on me and telling me how much he still loved me and ... I fucked up again ok ... I don’t know what the fuck is wrong with me. I’m sorry. I want to make it up to you. Wayne means nothing to me,” she says.

I say nothing as I finish my meal, as Katy has not eaten and stared at her food. I pay the waiter and we get up and leave. On our way out, I hear someone yell in the back, “damn it, Carl, you broke another dish you’re fired. Get the fuck out!”

I get a crying Katy loaded in the car, as I glance over to the side of the diner and see none other than Carl, my five-year bully. The one who left me for dead and wanted to stab me. I’m looking at him and see that he doesn’t look happy and he starts to get into his car as I start walking over. He is glaring at me as I walk over and stand on the other side of the car. He’s now staring at the ground as if he’s ashamed of something and says, “what do you want you ugly fuck.”

“I wanted to see how you’re doing,” I say.

“Other than you fucking up my life, I’m fine,” he says.

I have the biggest ‘what the fuck look’ on my face as I ask, “how did I fuck up YOUR life?”

“My parents kicked me out of the house, saying it was the last straw. I have no money and no job, because I have no diploma,” he says still looking down.

“Where are you staying,” I ask.

“At a friend’s house,” he says.

“Give me your contact information,” I say.

“Why,” he asks.

“I might have a summer job for you may be longer if things work out,” I say.

He reaches into his car, grabs a paper, writes a number on it, and hands it to me. I start to walk away when Carl asks, “why are you doing this for me.”

“Because, I’m the nice guy,” I say.

I get into my car and drive. Katy asks, “what were you and Carl talking about.” I drive in silence as I turn the radio up. I pull up in front of Katy’s house. She doesn’t get out and turns the radio down.

“You’re going to have to talk to me sometime. Yes, I fucked up ... again. I don’t know what happened Friday night when Wayne came over he started his sweet-talking and one thing led to another. I guess I still have feelings for him, but it’s nothing ... NOTHING as I feel for you. I love you with all my heart and I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me,” she says. She starts bawling as she gets out of the car and I drive away.

I get home and call Ben.

“Hey Ben, how are things going,” I say.

“Hey DW, I can’t wait to see you again man,” he says.

We talk for a while and he says, they have some people to run the lights and set-up and teardown equipment. I tell him that I have someone to move the equipment, set it up, and manage the day-to-day operations. “I will have to train him, but he should work out fine,” I say. We say our goodbyes and end the call. I pull a piece a paper from my pocket and call the number written on it and ask for Carl. I tell Carl to meet me at dinner tomorrow for lunch and he accepts.

Tuesday morning I’m sitting in the first period. Katy is sitting on my left and Emily on my right. Apparently, no one knows about the situation between me and Katy and Katy is not telling anyone out of shame. Five minutes before class ends, Katy slips me a folded up piece of paper. Emily sees and grins at me. I’m guessing she thinks we’re passing love notes. I wait about fifteen seconds before the bell rings and hand the note to Emily. Katy puts her head in her hands and starts crying as the bell rings.

It’s lunchtime and I head out to my car and see Katy sitting in the passenger seat. “FUCK, I need to learn to lock my car,” I say to myself. I get in my car and say, “I have a business lunch I need to go to.”

“Then go,” she says not looking at me. “Fuck it,” I say to myself as I drive out of the parking lot.

We get to the diner and sit in a booth as I give Katy the window seat and I sit beside her. I see Carl walk in the door, but stops at the front of the table when he sees Katy.

“What is she doing here? Are you setting me up for something,” he asks.

“No Carl, this is business and I need to talk to you. Please sit down and order lunch,” I say.

We order and I start talking. My band and I are going on tour for the summer and we need a Band Manager, someone to set up the sound equipment, keep the band members on track and manage our daily schedule. A band manager,” I say.

“I don’t know how to do all of that,” he says.

“Don’t worry, Sam will train you,” I counter.

“Who is Sam,” he asks.

“Do you want the job or not,” I ask.

Carl says, “yes” without any hesitation. I tell him that we leave Saturday morning for California. When I said that, Katy starts bawling. Carl gives me a confused look as our food arrives.

Carl and I eat lunch as Katy picks at her food and sulks. I pay the waiter and we leave. Carl actually thanks me and says that he’ll be the best band manager ever. I get a crying Katy into the car and head out.

I pull in front of her house when she asks, “when were you going to tell me you were leaving Saturday,” she asks.

“Last Saturday when I wanted to spend the day with you now get out,” I say.

“What happened to that sweet guy I fell in love with,” she asks.

“He keeps getting hurt, now please get the fuck out,” I say.

As she is crying she gets out of the car and says, “I know you still love me and we’re not over, I love you.” I pull away without looking back.

Thursday night, I’m looking in the mirror after my shower. My long dark brown hair is now down past my shoulders and still parted down the middle and unruly. My hair lip still there and my teeth still haven’t matured and a few haven’t come back. Holy fuck, no wonder I’m teased and beat-up. I’m an ugly motherfucker. If I do become a rock star, how do I know someone really loves me or just wants my money? How do I know if someone truly loves me, I go to bed and don’t sleep well.

I wake up Friday morning with a warm body spooned against my back with an arm around me.

“Mom and Dad let you in again,” I ask.

“Yes, why are you so scared,” Katy asks.

Then it happens, I start crying, “I’m ugly and I don’t know who to trust anymore. I have been teased, bullied and beat all my life. Now everyone wants to be my friend,” I say still crying.

“DW, they found out you’re a sweet and nice person. You go do your rock and roll stuff and fuck the girls who want to fuck a rock and roll star. I fucked up and have a lot of growing up to do. I will be here for you because I love you and I will never hurt you again even if you don’t want me,” she says.

“I do love you, but you hurt me again. I looked at myself in the mirror last night, which I never do. Do you know what I saw? An ugly motherfucker. I understand now why I was teased and beat. I don’t know if I can face this heartache and pain anymore,” I say.

“I never cared about anything, but myself until I met you,” she says as she starts crying.

I turn to face her and hug her as both of us are crying, we both fall into a peaceful sleep, holding each other tight.

We get up about mid-morning, get dressed, and eat some cereal. Instead of driving her home, I grab her hand and we start walking. We pass Wayne’s house as he is washing his car and he looks at me and is smiling. Katy turns her head not wanting to look at him. We walk into a 7-11 and buy an ICEE and sit in the park not talking. We then start walking thru the park. I push her on the swings and I take her home. Nothing was said since we woke up as I walk her to her front door and give her a kiss and a long hug. Then I turn and walk away.


Carl and I get off the plane and Carl asks, “DW, are you ok? You look like you’re going to barf.”

“I’m fine. I hate riding in airplanes,” I say.

We get out front to our waiting limo, load our bags, and are driven to my second home. When we get to the house Carl’s mouth drops open as we get out of the limo. I get a long hug from Stephanie and I introduce Carl. We get inside and Stephanie tells me to go get settled in my room and she will get Carl set up in the guest bedroom. I shower and relax for a bit then head down to dinner.

I get to the dining room and see Carl and Sam sitting at the table talking. I don’t bother them as Sam is giving Carl instructions. Stephanie tells me that Rachael is at a birthday party and will be home later. We start eating as Sam starts talking to me. You guys fly out on Saturday and will meet up with the other two acts. I will take Carl with me all week and teach him everything he needs to know about being a band manager. All the equipment and transportation will be waiting for you. I will give Carl the itinerary and everything he needs to keep the band on track. Carl will be with me all week, so Rachael volunteered to drive you around to wrap up things with the band. We finish dinner and I hand Sam two notebooks with songs I wrote. He starts going through them as I see a huge grin on his face. Around 10pm, I head upstairs to bed as Carl and Sam are still in his den going over what he will be doing. As soon as my head hits the pillow, I’m asleep.

I wake up to the smell of strawberries and a warm body spooned up against me.

“Why Carl,” Rachael asks.

I give her the story, starting with Katy and Wayne and me seeing Carl at the diner.

She says you’re the good guy and a sweet person.”

“Yes, that’s me the nice guy,” I say.

“What are you going to do about Katy,” she asks.

“I don’t know,” I say.

“I can’t explain why Katy slept with Wayne, but she still loves you. I don’t condone what she did, but I honestly believe she’s regretting it and is ready to make the relationship work,” she says.

She turns to face me and says, “I love you.”

I grab her face and ran my tongue into her mouth as we’re now playing sword fight with our tongues. She has her hands tangled in my hair as my hands are tangled in her ass. She rolls on top of me, we’re on fire as I roll on top of her. She wraps her legs around me with her hands still running through my hair. I start kissing down her neck as she says, “YES.” She moves her hand down and starts rubbing my cock through my boxers. I’m still kissing down her neck, as she says, “no ... Yes ... I don’t know.”

I stop and roll off her and she spoons up against me and puts my hand around her and says, “DW, I’m sorry, I don’t want a rock n roll star.”

“Rachael, tell me when you want ME,” I say.

We lay in silence for a bit...”Cock tease,” I say...”Pussy tease,” she counters.

We both lay there for a minute, realizing what we just said as we both break down into hysterical laughter. Then we lay in silence enjoying each other’s company.

The week goes by quick. We go over the six songs that we will be performing. Apparently, our song “Bully” is very popular in Japan. Our first album is going to be released during our Japan tour. Sam said that I made a great choice as a band manager. Carl is a natural and is excited about his job, Sam said. I have seen a change in him. He is happy, not like he was in school where he was the school bully. I’m actually beginning to like him,

Saturday morning, I wake up with Rachael spooned against me when the door slams open,

“DW! GET UP, it’s time to go. Rachael, if you’re driving us then get up now, and stop wearing out my lead guitarist,” Carl yells.

“WHAT THE FUCK, Dad/Sam created a monster,” Rachael and I say in unison.

I’m dressed and downstairs with my bag and guitar. Steph gives me a long hug, She gives me a big blue pill and says, “DW, I know how you’re afraid of flying. Take this when you get on the plane and I love you and you be good.”

I get a handshake and pep talk from Sam and Carl and I get into Rachael’s car. We get to the airport and Carl is trying to get out as fast as he can as I chuckle. I lean over to give Rachael a kiss on the cheek, when she turns, grabs the back of my head, and slams her tongue in my mouth.

After the kiss, I ask, “is that appropriate for a big sister to do to her little brother.”

“You make sure you wear protection when you do the nasty with the groupies,” she says as she smirks.

I shake my head as she pulls out in traffic without looking.

Carl asks, “where the fuck did she get her license.”

“I love that girl,” I say out loud.


We get off the plane early in the morning, wait didn’t we leave early in the morning? I’m feeling great and ready to take on the world, thanks to Momma Stephanie for giving me whatever that pill was. I slept and was groggy the whole flight. We get our bags, go through customs, and wait out front for our ride.

As we’re waiting for Chad says, “damn look at all of this Japanese pussy.” We all shake our heads except for Carl who agrees.

Everyone looks tired as we pile into a weird looking bus with “Menace” written in English and I’m assuming Japanese on the sides. Our driver, who is also going to be our translator for the next thirty days, drops us off at a very large hotel where the other bands of the show are staying. The driver tells us he will be back tonight at 5pm to have dinner with the Mayor and other dignitaries. We get our keys and head to our rooms. I ask everyone if they want to go walk around the town. Everyone says, fuck you DW, you slept the whole flight. I shrug, go into my room, shower, and head out for a walk.

The hotel is in a very populated part of town. It’s around noon when I realized I walked farther than I should have, and am walking down an alleyway trying to find my way back as I’m grabbed by a very attractive Japanese women probably in her mid 20s and dragged inside a building where the windows are covered in black paint, I’m pulled into what looks like a large waiting area. I see a room full of women between 30 and 50. When I enter, their eyes light up. Then I’m grabbed by a woman that looks older than my Grandmother. She says, “you come to get the free message.” I’m pulled into the back, told to strip and put into a large tub. The sexy woman that pulled me in washes me. I’m laid on a table, where my arms and legs are strapped down. The woman starts jacking my dick, which takes no time to get hard enough to cut diamonds as she gasps and says something in Japanese. She then strokes me until I’m fully erect and puts something around the base of my cock then blindfolds me.

I then hear more people enter the room and women talking in Japanese as I feel someone mount me and something hot, tight and slippery sliding down my cock as I hear a female voice moan and rocking back and forth and up and down. I feel her pinching my nipples. Then after a while of this, her pussy clamps up as she screams and collapses on me. She is pulled off and I’m mounted again. This pussy is not as tight as the last one but is hot and wet. After a while, her pussy tightens up as she screams. I’m ready to cum, but whatever is tied around my cock is holding it back. After the fourth girl, my cock is ready to fall off my nuts are aching. I’m actually getting into this bondage shit (don’t judge me).Then I feel a hand start beating me off fast and hard, as the blindfold is removed. I see the woman that is beating me off and four naked Japanese women ranging in age from my mother to my grandmother standing there grinning at me. Then the woman releases whatever was around my dick as a geyser of cum shoots from my cock rope after rope of cum goes everywhere. I hear clapping as I’m totally spent, laying there out of breath.

Everyone leaves the room except the woman who brought me here. I’m helped to a large tub, as my legs are wobbly. As she is washing me, I’m brought some food that looks like raw fish and rice that actually tastes pretty good. I lay back as one woman is washing me and the other is feeding me. After I finish eating and am bathed, I’m dried and helped back into my clothes. As I leave the woman walks me back out to the main street, says something in Japanese, hands me a wad of paper and walks away. I look at what she gave me and realize it’s Japanese money. Wow, I was whored out on my first day in Japan.

I get about fifty feet in front of the large concrete stairway leading up to the hotel when I see an old man in baggy dirty clothes sitting in front of a pot with a small number of coins in it. I pull out the wad of cash and give it to the old man, as there is a flash of light coming from the stairs. The old man is now standing and is bowing and talking excitedly in Japanese. The person with the camera snaps another picture and says in English with a very heavy Japanese accent, “it’s customary to bow.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.