The Rocker - Cover

The Rocker

Copyright© 2018 by Dbuck

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The coming of age story of a bullied young man, who gets a break in life, only to bring more troubles.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   FemaleDom   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Foot Fetish  

I open my eyes and see long straight strawberry red hair wrapped around a pale white heavenly face, emerald eyes that shine like heaven. I ask, “how did I make it to heaven? Are you my guardian angel?”

“Stop joking around DW, we almost lost you,” I hear Rachael say. I see tears in her eyes as she kisses me on the forehead. I hear Mom crying and I hear Dad say, “we missed you son.” I see a nurse walk in. “Welcome back,” the nurse says.

The nurse gives me water for my dry throat. The doctor comes in and explains that due to the severe concussion to the back of my head, I have been in a coma for seven days. He says I can go home in a few days. I’m not registering anything that’s said.

I get a visit from a detective. He tells me that a young woman identified the four assailants who followed me into the woods and all four confessed to beating me. The detective asks me if I want to press charges. I immediately say no. I tell the detective to let them go. My dad says, “that’s not a good idea. Burn their asses.”

“Dad please, ever since I started being bullied and beat on in Junior High, You’re the one that told me that I needed to defend myself and stop being scared. Dad, this is me not being scared, Let them go so that I can face my demons,” I say.

I hear Rachael say, “Mr. Burke, your son has a point, please respect his wishes” as I hear my mother agree. My Dad pats me on the shoulder and says, “you’re amazing and I’m proud of you.”

The next morning I’m laying there eating something. I think it’s eggs and oatmeal. Mom comes in with my little sister and Rachael. Mom says, “your little sister wants to see you before I take her off to Aunt Kim’s.”

“No, Mom I want to stay with Rachael,” Lois says. Mom asks Rachael to take Lois outside for a minute. Lois and Rachael leave the room.

Mom grabs my hand and says, “DW, I’m so sorry for neglecting you.” I try to cut her off, but she holds her hand up. “I never realized how much pain you were in. I should’ve stepped in. I just wanted you to be strong and be independent. As I see you now I’m proud of you, and now I’ll support you. You want to be a musician. Then you have my support. I love you and don’t want to lose you again.” She hugs me as tears are coming out of her eyes.

Then I have to ask, “how did Rachael find out?”

She tells me how she called Sam to let him know what happened and that I wouldn’t be there. She then explains that Sam called her the next day saying his daughter is missing from school and might be there soon as he had told her what happened. Sure enough, she was on our doorstep and has been staying here and in your room.

Mom says, “there is something special about her and she really likes you.”

“I like her to Mom, but trust me we are just friends,” I say.

“Mhm, I saw the way she looked at you.”

“Drop it, Mom,” I say.

Mom leaves and tells Rachael she’ll pick her up after work. I tell Rachael, that I’m glad she came.

“I got on the first plane when my Dad told me,” she said.

“So your Dad let you come,” I ask. She gives me a smirk.

“Let’s just say I’ll probably be grounded when I get home,” she says.

“Wow, I have never had anyone do that for me,” I say.

“Ddub, the first time I saw you I knew you where special and I’m your friend forever,” she says.

“Rachael, I have never been able to talk about my feelings to anyone, especially a girl. I’m glad I’m your friend. I consider you my best friend. I wish we could be more, but I’ll always love you,” I say.

“I love too Ddub, but brothers and sisters can’t do that,” she says as she gives me a smirk.

“You know what I mean,” I say, as we start laughing.

She asks what happened and I tell her the whole story since I returned from spring break.

“I don’t think Katy had anything to do with it,” she says.

“Why is that Sherlock,” I joke.

“Elementary Watson,” she says as I smirk.

“Brook, Lisa, and Emily are jealous. That’s why they were telling you to stop seeing her. All three of those girls want you, but don’t want their own lives. That’s why Emily and Lisa want to have sex with you, but don’t want anyone else to know. I think Brook wants you too,” she says.

“Ok Miss Sherlock, then why did Katy spend the night with Wayne,” I ask.

“That I don’t know, but I think she does like you and wants to change herself for you and I’m sure she’s the one that identified the bullies that followed you into the woods since she was waiting for you for lunch,” she says.

“I still don’t trust Katy. You give my life direction,” I say as she lays her head on my chest.

“She’s special,” I say to myself.

The nurse comes in and asks Rachael to help me walk up and down the hall to get my strength up. They give me some pajama pants to slip on under my ass out hospital top and some slippers. I really don’t need help walking. I feel great, however, Rachael holds on to my arm anyway. We walk up and down the hallway for about 30 minutes and are heading back down to my room when Josh, Brook, and Emily round the corner. I see Josh staring at Rachael with lust in his eyes and the girls are staring at Rachael with daggers in their eyes. I walk in the room and lay back down in the bed as Rachael sits in the chair beside me.

Brook and Emily say to me in unison, “who is she.”

“I’m Rachael, who are you,” she asks.

“I’m Brook and this is Emily,” Brook says.

“OH, DW has told me ALL about you two,” Rachael says.

“What has he told you,” Brook asks.

Rachael says, “let’s just say DW tells me EVERYTHING,” as she tilts her head and smirks at Emily.

Have you ever seen a girls face go from white to red, of embarrassment in a matter of seconds? That was Emily.

With all of that said and done. Josh asks how I’m feeling and everyone said how worried they were. They sit and chat for a while. They ask what I’m doing for the summer. I tell them that I’m going to be out of town for a summer job, without giving up details. They try to ask, but Rachael changes the subject. All this time I, am wondering why no one asks what happened?

I get my answer when Brook says, “DW, Lisa couldn’t come, but she wanted to say thank you for not pressing charges on her boyfriend.”

“Wait her boyfriend was one of them,” I ask. I look at Rachael as she looks at me. Then we both look at Brook.

“Wait, you don’t know who did this to you,” Brook asks.

“NO he does NOT know and it’s time for you to go,” Rachael says standing now and very angry. They all leave telling me to get better soon.

“Lisa’s boyfriend,” Rachael says.

“I didn’t know he was friends with the goon squad,” I say.

“But you did the nasty with her,” Rachael says laughing.

“She jumped me,” I say.

“Well, you got back at the boyfriend first. Did you see the look on Emily’s face when I told her that you told me the nasty freaky stuff you two did,” Rachael says?

“Oh, as if you don’t do freaky stuff,” I say. Then she starts laughing and I start laughing hard as my beaten ribs start hurting. I lay there wishing I could go home tonight. Then I get another surprise visitor.

“Who the fuck is she,” Katy asks pointing at Rachael.

Rachael chuckles and says, “I’ll let you get this one Ddub because I’m tired.”

“She’s my best friend and what do you want Katy,” I ask.

“I wanted to see how you’re doing,” she says.

“I’m fine now,” I say back.

“Can I talk to you in private,” Katy asks.

“No, you say what you have to say in front of both of us,” I counter.

“Ok, I’ll. I was a mess before I met you. I was giving sex to anyone that gave me attention. No one treated me like a person. I saw you in Junior High and this year getting beat up. I always had a crush on you, but you always seemed so mean. Then I finally got the guts to talk to you. Then I decided you’re the one for me. I told you I wanted to take it slow because I didn’t want our relationship to be like the others. The day you got beat up, I made us a picnic basket and was going to ask you to go steady with me and be my boyfriend,” she says.” Then she asks, “will you be my boyfriend?”

With no hesitation, I say “no. I saw you come out of Wayne’s house with an overnight bag after I asked you to spend the night with me.”

She starts crying and says, “I told him I found someone else and that we were done. He asked for one more night. Oh My God, DW, if I knew he was going to be one of the guys that beat you, I would have said No.”

“If you loved him it would have been no in the first place. I guess we know the fourth person,” Rachael says.

“Please go,” I ask.

Katy says, “I’ll go, but I love you and I’m your girlfriend no matter what you say. Go work at your summer job and when you get back, I’ll be here waiting for you. I promise.” She’s still crying when she leaves the room.

“You should give her a chance,” Rachael says.

“I’ll think about it over the summer,” I say.

The next day I’m, home feeling great and ready to take over the world. My Mom and Dad are behind me on what I want to do with my life. I have a best friend (Rachael), who I can talk to. Bullies that may or may not fuck with me next year, but if they do I’m ready for them. It’s Friday and I can’t fly until Monday, doctor’s orders. We are sitting at the dinner table. Apparently, Rachael helped cook dinner. She made some chicken, rice with other vegetables mixed in that she and Mom bought today. Rachael said, she wanted to give me a nice dinner my first day back from the hospital, Mom and Dad love the meal, and even Lois is eating it, though she’s a meticulous eater.

I’m hungry and I put a huge helping of rice in my mouth, when Dad, asks “Rachael, when you and DW get married are you going to come to cook for us all the time?”

Have you ever seen a mouthful of rice spray out of a person’s mouth? I have not, but I have seen the reactions on people’s faces as Mom and Rachael are banging on my back. When I finally catch my breath as everyone is laughing.

Dad says, “Son, don’t let her get away, she’s pretty and can cook.” Then I get to see Rachael’s face turn red, which is hard to do. She tells my Dad, anything is possible as she gives me a punch on the arm.

After dinner, Rachael and I are washing dishes. “I really like the normal family lifestyle,” she says.

“Normal,” I ask. Looking confused, she explains how she’s growing up in a rich family and has had everything given to her. She’s sent to a private school because her family is mostly at work and when she’s home is taken care of by the housekeepers.

“So you don’t like your life,” I ask.

“I love my Mom and Dad. I want a normal life. Go to college and have a regular job and if I do decide to settle down and start a family, I want my family to live a normal life, like you and your family,” she says.

“If you consider this normal,” I say as I splash dishwater on her.

“YOU BUTT,” she screams.

I wake up in the morning to the smell of strawberries and something warm spooned up against me.

“Sorry Ddub, your sister sleeps wild,” Rachael says.

“Well you need to move away from me a little bit,” I say.

“Why? It’s so warm and cozy,” she says.

Ok, so you guys know what I’m talking about. I have the dreaded morning wood and a hot warm girl with her tight ass pressed against me. I’m afraid to move.

“Rachael, please scoot over,” I beg.

“Come on Ddub, five more minutes, she pleads.

“Five minutes is too late,” I say.

“Too late for what,” she counters.

I’m trying so hard to keep the man bone back. Think ugly thoughts ... think ugly thoughts ... Think of the ugliest woman you can think of ... Please work.

Then I hear Rachael start giggling. “OH ... MY ... GOD, You nasty pervert, getting a boner for your big sister,” she says still laughing.

“It’s not my fault,” I counter getting out of bed, grabbing a pillow to cover my crotch. Then Rachael jumps up and starts a pillow fight with me. We are pillow fighting for a couple minutes before I tell her to get out before Mom and Dad catch her in my room.

I’m doing my Saturday morning ritual of yard work as Rachael sits on the porch playing a game with Lois When I see Brook walking across the street and walks up to Rachael.

“Rachael right,” Brook asks. Rachael nods. “My brother wants to know if you want to go to dinner and a movie with him tonight,” Brook asks.

“Why doesn’t he ask me himself,” Rachael asks.

“He is shy,” Brook says.

Rachael looks like she’s thinking about it. Then says, “only if it’s a double date with you and DW as the other couple.”

“No, I have a boyfriend,” Brook says.

Rachael sighs and says, “then it’s a no.”

“Ok, my boyfriend is busy tonight anyway,” Brook says. Then she walks across the street back home.

I’m looking at Rachael with the biggest ‘what the fuck’ look I can give. She smirks and says, “come on it’ll be fun.”

“I can’t believe you set me up with her,” I say.

“I’m your big sister and we’ll have fun,” she says. I walk away saying under my breath that sisters can be traded in, as I hear Rachael say “WHAT?”

“Nothing,” I grumble.

I’m getting ready for my pre-made date with Brook the bitch. I’m dressed in my normal jeans and a black t-shirt. Why dress up. I hear the doorbell ring as I head across the hall to get Rachael. I open the door and I’m breathless as if someone punched me in my chest, Rachael is standing there wearing the exact same thing I’m, Black shirt wrapped around her tight body and tight jeans highlighting her beautiful ass. I’m drooling as I hear arguing in the living room.

I hear Mom, Dad, and Wayne’s parent’s saying they have been friends for so long and not to let what their son did break their friendship. I rush into the living room and stand in the middle of them and blabber shit. I’m mad and cussing, asking what the fuck, why are you guys arguing, I’m blabbering shit as I have always beat on saying I can take care of myself and not worry about me. Don’t let what happened to me or what someone else did break up a friendship.

Everyone is quiet as I say, “fuck I got a song.”

I run into my room and write the words down in my songbook. I didn’t notice Rachael looking over my shoulder. “Ddub that’s amazing, she says. We leave and walk by Mom, Dad and Wayne’s parents as they are hugging and apologizing to each other.

We rush out and see Brook and Josh waiting in his car. Rachael gets in the front with Josh and me in the back with Brook and we drive out. Josh asks, where we want to go and Rachael says, she wants pizza. “Pizza it is,” Josh says. We get into the pizzeria and sit in a booth. Brook and Rachael sit across from each other, I sit beside Brook and Josh beside Rachael. Brook has not said one word the entire time. I guess she’s upset that she had to be my date. As if I really wanted to go on a date with her stuck up snobby ass. I did this for Rachael, not her.

We ordered sodas and pizza. Josh orders a medium pizza for him and Rachael, letting her pick the toppings, I order a medium pizza for Brook and me. I ask what she wants on it as she waves me off not saying a word so I pick the toppings. The pizzas come and we start talking and eating. Brook won’t open her mouth to talk, however, she’ll open it to feed her greedy face.

The three of us talk while we eat. Josh asks about me and Rachael’s relationship and I say we are close friends. Rachael explains that we met during summer break when I went to stay with them to interview with her father. Josh asks what I’m going to be doing for her father’s company. “Odd jobs around the company,” Rachael says. I’m glad Rachael is like me and divulges very little information. The rest of the conversation is about school and what everyone is doing during the summer.

We finish our meal, Josh and I pay our bill, and we head out to the drive-in movie. We get to the drive-in and get everything set up with Rachael and Josh in the front with me and Brook in the back, Josh asks, Rachael what she wants from the concession stand, she gives him her order. I follow suit and ask Brook the same thing. Brook says, popcorn and a soda without even looking at me.

Josh and I are walking up to the concession stand when Josh starts talking to me. “Hey man, I’m sorry about the way Brook is acting. I know Rachael made the deal that it would be a double date and I’m sorry. She has been acting strange lately. She has a new boyfriend that she has been keeping a secret from the family for the past month,” he says.

I tell him that he does not need to apologise. We get the snacks and head back. I get back in the car and see Brook’s face is red and looks like she was getting ready to cry. I look up and see Rachael staring at me through the rearview mirror and I give her a mean face as she smirks. I give Brook her popcorn and soda and we sit and wait for the movie. We’re parked towards the back and there’s not a lot of cars back here. There are only two cars on this row one is parked two spaces to our right.

Thirty minutes into the movie, Rachael starts laughing. “Those guys are really going at it,” Rachael says pointing to the car on our right. I look over and sure enough, the couple had crawled into the back seat making out. The girl was straddling the guy and it looked like clothes were coming off.

Brook is sitting on my left and looks over at the car. All of a sudden I hear Brook. scream, “MOTHER FUCKER!” She throws down her popcorn and drink, gets out of the car, marches over to the other car and starts pounding on the window. “I thought you said you were grounded,” Brook screams.

Then I see none other than Carl get out of the car as the girl is trying to get her top back on. Brook and Carl are yelling at each other. Josh gets out and starts running over with Rachael right behind him. I’m outside of the car waiting for the situation to unfold. After that, everything happened so fast.

Josh gets in between Brook and Carl with Rachael behind Josh. Now Carl is in Josh\s face telling him to mind his own business. Then Carl shoves Josh into Rachael as they both go down with Rachael flat on her back and Josh on top. I rush over and bend down to see if Rachael is ok. Then Carl moves behind me as he screams at Josh to get his sister and his bitch (referring to Rachael) the fuck out of here. As I heard that, I clench my fist. I then swing to my left that gives me momentum of lightning and as much force that I can get from my body. I plant my fist in the middle of Carl’s face as I feel his nose crunch under my fist. Carl goes down hard grabbing his nose as I’m now in his face screaming. I can’t remember what I said, but it was along the line of don’t ever shove my friends or call Rachael a bitch.

Then I feel Rachael and Josh pulling me back and trying to get me to calm down. By that time, two movie employees tell us we need to leave before they call the cops. We hop in the car quickly and head off.

We drive in silence for a minute until Josh speaks. “So you’re back with Carl now. I wish you would stop letting them pass you around like a piece of meat. Why can’t you find someone like DW? In fact, why don’t you hook up with DW instead of being an easy piece of ass for the bullies and the football team? You know what? Fuck that, stay away from DW. You had your chance with him and he’s too good for you.” He finishes his rant.

Then silence again. Then I hear Rachael laughing as she repeats what Josh said. “An easy piece of ass”.

“Sorry Rachael, I didn’t know any other way to put it,” he says. We all start laughing except for Brook, who is still sulking.

Then Rachael says, “wait a fucking minute!” I know she’s mad about something because she hardly ever cusses. “How long have you been back with Carl?” Rachael asks. Brook’s face goes from sulking to scared. Brook does not answer. “You and that other chick what is her name? Lisa? Are dating the guys that almost killed Ddub. You two knew what they were planning didn’t you and you didn’t do anything to stop it,” Rachael shouts and is fuming mad. I’m sitting back confused.

“NO! Honest, I knew nothing about it honestly. Please believe me,” Brook says as she starts crying.

“What about Lisa or Katy, did they know,” Rachael asks.

“I don’t know. Everybody was mad about him calling the cops when Lisa and I had our party, but I didn’t know if Lisa and Katy knew. Katy and Wayne were not at the party. I don’t know why Wayne was a part of the beating. DW has never done anything to him,” Brook explains.

“Rach, can we just drop it,” I ask.

Josh says, “well it’s still early since DW felt the need to kick some ass and get us thrown out of the drive-in. Where else can we go?”

I say, “hey I had nothing” ... I’m cut off by Rachael. “Is there an arcade close by,” she asks.

“Arcade it’s,” Josh says.

We park in the arcade parking lot. Everyone gets out except for Brook. I open her door, grab her hand, and pull her out. “You’re still my date and you WILL have a good time,” I tell her as I hold her hand and we go into the arcade.

Josh and I go to the counter and buy game tokens. I buy ten dollars worth and take two dollars for myself. I follow Brook around for a while to make sure she’s having a good time. She starts playing a pinball machine as I walk over to the roller ball game. Which I’m good at.

Thirty minutes later and I have enough tickets to buy something from the counter. I buy a teddy bear and look around to see Brook playing a pinball machine beside Rachael and Josh, who are playing air hockey and I hear Josh cussing as Rachael is apparently kicking his ass. I walk up to Brook and hand her the teddy bear. I hear Rachael say, “aww.” Brook takes it and starts crying. I hug her and ask “what is wrong.” Brook says, “nobody has ever done this for me.” Then Josh says, “because you give your ass to those bullies, who don’t give a fuck about you.” I hear him say, “OUCH.” I think Rachael punched him for being vulgar again. I take Brook and I keep her company while she plays the games.

We finish and head home. Josh pulls into his driveway and we get out. Brook hugs me and starts crying again. I hold her so she can finish crying. I hear Josh ask Rachael if he can take her out again since his college is two hours from her home and school. She gives him a kiss on the cheek and says sure.

We walk across the street to my house. “Do you know why I love you,” she asks. I look at her confused. “DW, you’re the most forgiving and sweetest person that ever lived. I love you and I’m glad that we are best friends,” she says.

“I love you too Rach,” I say back.


Monday morning and we are sitting at the airport. I dread another plane ride. The last time I was nauseous and scared the whole time. It must be obvious to Rachael as she asks, “I take it you don’t like riding planes,” she says. “Not at all,” I say.

Early afternoon and we are getting off the plane and I’m feeling light headed and nauseous. “Are you all right Ddub,” Rachael asks.

“Aside from you teasing me the whole flight I’m fine,” I say.

“I’m sorry Ddub you looked so cute on the plane. You didn’t move much, and hardly said a word and you were holding on to the armrest like you was going to fall,” she says still laughing.

I love her, but she’s really being a pain in my ass right now. We get our bags, get in the limo that’s waiting for us and head out to my summer residence. We get inside her house and Stephanie is waiting in the foyer, as she runs to Rachael and they hug. She tells Rachael she’s upset that she left without telling anyone, but she understood. Then she gives me a hug and tells me she was worried about me and glad that I’m ok. She says, that I’m staying in the spare bedroom that’s upstairs for the summer.

I grab mine and Rachael’s bag and follow Stephanie and Rachael upstairs. I ask Rachael where would you like your bags Miss with my butler accent.

“Oh, I would like them in my room masseur,” she says mocking me. As I drop her bags in her room. I say under my breath, “you’re lucky I don’t put them somewhere else.”

“WHAT,” Rachael asks.

“Nothing,” I say.

I hear Stephanie chuckle, and asks Rachael why I’m grumpy and she explains the plane ride and the teasing. They laugh and I’m shown my room.

Wow, the room is huge and I have my own bathroom again. I unpack, sit, and relax. Rachael gets me for dinner and we head downstairs. We find Sam home as he gives Rachael a hug and tells her you’re grounded.

“DAD, I was worried about Ddub,” she says.

“Ddub, what do you think,” he asks.

“Sam, it was amazing coming out of the coma to see her standing there, however she set me up on a date with someone I didn’t like, teased me on the plane ride and got on my nerves. Ground her,” I say.

“DDUB,” Rachael shouts.

Sam says, “I would like to, but I’m glad she was getting on your nerves and not mine, so no grounding.”

“DAD,” she says pouting. We all laugh except for Rachael as she flips a spoonful of peas that hits me in the face as now all four of us are laughing.

The next two weeks are a blur with me meeting some of the people that Sam works with. I get set up with an older guy named Bob, a British guy who is supposed to help me hone my guitar skills, stage presence, and some vocal skills. Sam also asked for my songbooks to go over with a professional songwriter. Sam told me he met a young band that plays for local schools and practice in their garage, All three are around my age the lead singer plays guitar fairly well, but would like a lead guitarist, songwriter to be the leader for the band. They have no songs of their own and copy songs from famous bands at gigs, Sam said, that the lead singer is on board, however, the drummer and bassist are not. I want you and Ben to meet tomorrow, talk and go over a couple of your songs. I have seen them play and I think with you leading the band all four of you guys will go places.

Friday late morning I’m in Sam’s reception when I see a guy around my age about 6’. 240 pounds, no fat just big. His hair is the same color as mine, as mine is wavy down to my shoulders and parted down the middle. His is curly down to his mid-neck it actually looks like he had a perm.

Sam walks out of his office and says, “Ben, welcome back, this is DW.” We shake hands and Sam hands me a fifty dollar bill and tells us there are nice restaurants nearby, go eat and get to know each other, he says.

We end up at a burger joint down the street, sit down at a window seat and order our food. For a big guy, he didn’t order much. A small hamburger with no fries where I ordered a half pound cheeseburger with large fries.

He chuckles and says, “the hamburger you just ordered weighs more than you do.” as we laugh trying to break the ice a little. We start talking and I find out he is 17 and will be a senior. He has a girlfriend and they plan on getting married after high school. I tell him my age and grade and we start hitting it off. Our meal comes and we eat. Ben shakes his head as I finish.

“Where do you put it,” he asks laughing.

“I like to eat,” I say back.

He tells me a little about himself. His parents are barely home with his Dad being a long haul truck driver and his Mom a nurse, which leaves his uncontrollable younger sister to get into trouble. I go over my life, leaving out my girl problems and beatings, but including my bullies. He tells me he does not have the bully problem but keeps to himself. “That’s why I like to sing. I can express myself and be me,” he says. “We have that in common. I express myself in the songs I write and my guitar,” I say.

He tells me about the rest of his band members. Gary 16 will be a junior and is another shy guy at school, but when he gets behind the drum set, he is loud and on target. Chad 17 will be a junior for the second time. He is a bully at school and is loud and obnoxious, however, he can play the bass and keyboards like a professional.

We finish talking and head back to Sam’s office. “Here is the deal. The two other members are not on board and your band is doing a gig at a party tonight. Take DW along and let him play with the band and let them decide,” Sam says. Ben agrees and even offers to let me spend the night at his house. Ben gives me the address and heads home.

Back at Sam’s house, I grab my guitar and an overnight bag. Rachael offers to drop me off and pick me up in the morning since she’s going overnight with some friends. We hop in her Mom’s car and head down the road. As we are driving, I’m wondering how the hell Rachael got her license. Barely stopping at stop signs, running yellow lights and on the freeway tailgating other cars and weaving in and out of traffic. Her mouth is going faster than the car, talking and not paying attention to the road. I’m not paying attention to what she’s saying, because I’m in total fear.

“Ddub ... Ddub! Are you listening to me,” she asks.

“No, I’m actually trying to decide what I want on my tombstone ... After you kill me with your crazy driving,” I tell her.

“My driving is not that bad,” she says.

“Just keep your eyes on the road,” I beg.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.