Indentured: A New Beginning - Cover

Indentured: A New Beginning

Copyright© 2019 by Engulf_N_Devour

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The story of Tom after he enslaved his wife Katherine. In this story's dystopian world, women are routinely dehumanized by a tyrannical government and a totalitarian society. Some of the literary influences for the story include Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World" and Margaret Atwood's "The Handmaid's Tale".

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Humor   School   Workplace   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Amputee   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Leg Fetish   Needles   Public Sex   Nudism   Revenge   Transformation  

It was time for me to meet John out in the parking lot. He offered the use of his vehicle to go see the bovinization of the Blue Collar that had attacked me. Since my ground vehicle was somewhat of a clunker, I agreed. Walking out of the fast food joint, I saw him standing next to a bright yellow Merciless Bens aerocar. A bound Creamy Udders was the hood ornament. She was restrained with leather straps, her hands and legs stretched to form a three point star, and her pussy and ass was plugged with a slave-holder.

“Nice ride. Are you going to leave her installed during our flight?” I asked.

“Grandpa promised me an aerocar if I graduated high school. He didn’t make it past sixth grade and wanted me to get an education. I just wanted Creamy Udders to get a little sun and fresh air on the flight over here. Help me take her down so she can pleasure us during the flight,” said John.

After we take off, Creamy Udders started to give John a blowjob. When I turned on the radio it was on an agricultural news station.

“Today we have Mr. Hogg from the Pork Sows Association,” said the reporter.

Mr. Hogg said, “Due to competition in the semen supply business, the demand for pig cum for feeding slavegirls is currently 69 percent of last year’s. On our pig farms we had to reduce the number of swineherd-sluts, affectionately called pig-wives, who each live 24/7 in a pigsty to keep our boars happy. We had to terminate the bottom ranked third of pig-wives who were the least productive in collecting pig cum. However, we did found a spot for each of them on our sow meatpacking line where they helped make possible the almost instantaneous expansion of our meat production.

“How did you change the pork industry to regain market share?”

“We adopted the modern animal husbandry methods used by our competitors in the beef industry. We have increased our livestock production by using better breeders. When you pork a sow, you’re makin’ bacon. We also have the advantage in that a sow’s ratio of weight gained to food consumed is greater than a cow’s.”

“Some say that how you fatten your sows lowers the quality of meat compared to beef, what do you say about that?” asked the reporter.

“Hogwash, once you try a pork butt you will find that that it is a prime piece of meat, as good as any beef rump roast. And a hot pork tenderloin is just as tasty and juicy as any beef tenderloin.”

“How were you able to drop the price of pork to be competitive with beef while keeping up with demand?”

Mr. Hogg replied, “We had to beat the bush to find where all the meat was. We scoured the countryside and bought up all the ‘on the hoof’ meat available at the livestock auctions and harvest festivals. Plus, don’t forget the valuable contribution of all those ex-wives in creating all that pork that is now in your food market’s meat case.”

“Any last words?” asked the reporter.

“Remember our motto: Sows need porking, so pork more sows,” said Mr. Hogg.

“They’re censoring the news,” said John.

“What?” I said turning from looking out at the countryside to John. I could now see how skillful Creamy Udders was at giving blowjobs. She finished and started licking him clean.

“Grandpa told me that when recently cow-cunts were legally classified as animals, so were the pig-wives. No longer slavegirls, they are now only sows. There is no record of any particular sow’s existence except as a number on a quality inspection form.”

Creamy Udders finished licking clean John’s penis and then looked at me, my crotch, and then me again. I nodded for her to come over and blow me. As she was crawling towards me, I looked over her body, my cock growing with lust.

Her body was slender and well-toned. Her face was pretty and she had turned quite a few heads back in the parking lot. Her eyes were blue and sexy. Her nose was delicate and fine, her lips full and inviting, glistening with deep-red lip color. A wild mane of brilliant blonde hair surrounded her face.

Her flesh was golden white, without a blemish. Her tits were 36D, bullet-shaped, with large circular areolas. Her nipples were pink and erect with excitement. I stared hungrily at her inviting tits, then my eyes took in the rest of her. I glanced at her smooth, flat belly, then over her slender legs. They were long and graceful.

Creamy Udders dropped to her knees between my legs. She didn’t need any more orders, she knew what to do. Inhaling deeply, she opened my pants started to pull out my cock. Bending forward, I reached for her tits. I squeezed them energetically, pinching and pulling the nipples. It pleased me to hear her moan. Her nipples became swollen and aching with desire.

My cock was already stiff and throbbing. When she had worked it free, she breathlessly admired it, brushing it up and down with her fingers. It throbbed with lust, a huge stiff cock. Its thickness filled her hands and she rubbed her cheek against it, feeling the heat in it.

Creamy Udders breathed the musk of my cock and balls, the heady scent filling her brain. She kissed the shaft, feeling the heat with her lips. Her lips opened and closed and she began licking it in little sucking circles. As her mouth went to work on my prick, I caressed her soft hair.

Creamy Udders thrilled to taste my cock. My cock felt to her hot and alive against her tongue as it throbbed. She licked up and down the underside, glad to feel my encouraging responses. Then she licked the sides and the top. When she had thoroughly wet the thick shaft, she turned her attention to the knob. I thrust out my hips, pressing my cock head against her lips.

Moaning hungrily, the slavegirl began swabbing my cock head with her tongue. She licked all over it and a taste of pre-cum tantalized her taste buds. Her cunt juiced up, she could hardly wait to suck at my whole load.

She put her moist lips against my prick head and parted them. Then she sucked my cock head into her mouth, swirling her tongue all around. Locking her lips behind my prick knob, she used her tongue on the head expertly. It pulsed in her mouth, telling her that it liked what she was doing. She sucked in a little more, bobbing her head a little. As she did, she held my cock at the root, holding it straight out.

Hearing my groans, she held my cock only a couple of inches inside her hot mouth. She looked up at me, then lovingly sucked my cock deep into her throat until only a couple of inches were left outside it. I moaned in pleasure, leaning back and pushing my prick out. Then Creamy Udders pulled her head back, keeping her tongue against the underside of my cock. When the swollen prick crown touched her lips, she sucked my cock back in. My hands twisted in her hair and caressed the side of her face as she sucked. It pleased her to know that she was pleasing me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.