Indentured: A New Beginning - Cover

Indentured: A New Beginning

Copyright© 2019 by Engulf_N_Devour

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The story of Tom after he enslaved his wife Katherine. In this story's dystopian world, women are routinely dehumanized by a tyrannical government and a totalitarian society. Some of the literary influences for the story include Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World" and Margaret Atwood's "The Handmaid's Tale".

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Humor   School   Workplace   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Amputee   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Leg Fetish   Needles   Public Sex   Nudism   Revenge   Transformation  

On the sidewalk before of us was a middle age man walking a blonde puppygirl crawling on her hands and knees. She looked the age of a freshslut, 18 or 19 years old. She was naked except for shiny blue mid-upper-arm gloves and matching mid-thigh stockings. She was wearing dog ears, paw-mitts, foreleg and hindleg shackles, and high heel boots with nails through the soles to prevent her from standing. Her dog tail was attached to a buttplug of a larger diameter than the ones I saw stuffed in the assholes of the cab-pulling ponygirls this morning.

I call on my mobile the student president of the “Cow-cunts are Livestock Too!” club. “Hi John, I been offered to witness the complete bovinization of a Blue Collar that had attacked me. Would you...”

“Why were you attacked by a Blue Collar, Professor!?”

“That’s a long story for another time. I wanted to know if you wanted to attend if permitted.”

“Sure,” answered John.

“Send me the times you are free for the next few days and I will let you know.” I go back to watching how the bitch’s flexing ass muscles wags her tail and how her juiced-up pussy spreads open each time her hindlegs were spread furthest apart.

Approaching from ahead was a student walking his brunette petgirl crawling in an arched position on her hands and feet. She looked to be mid to late twenties and was wearing long shiny red gloves with matching mid-thigh stockings. She had a dog tail, paw-mitts, and shackles on her forelegs and hindlegs. When she got even to the blonde fuckpet her Master commanded, “Stay.”

We were about ten yards behind and stopped to watch the encounter between the two bitches. The blonde goes up to the brunette puppygirl and started sniffing her butt. The blonde was the curvier of the two, with larger breasts and wider hips. The man says, “This is Sweetsnatch. She’s an Alpine Kocksukker that I recently bought from Cummypaws.”

The student pulls out his puppygirl’s tail and places the plug end of it into his fuckpet’s mouth. The blonde licked her tongue up and down the brunette’s ass-crack, then pussy, then ass again. Sweetsnatch then stiffened her tongue and licked circles near the presented asshole. She inserted her tongue into the fuckhole and started a wet fucking motion.

“This is Cuntsnapper and she’s a valuable breed of herding bitches, a Collie Cunt. She was herding cow-cunts until she was replaced with a younger, more energetic bitch. No one at the pound recognized the value of her training and I rescued her the day before she was being sent to the rendering plant,” said the student.

Cuntsnapper’s head fell and she gasped for breath as the bitch’s exciting tongue licked and lapped in and out her tight asshole. Her eyes fluttered closed and her breath came in short spurts. She moaned and writhed as the tongue fucking continued. Helpless with sensations of erotic pleasure, she absentmindedly crushed her aching tits against the ground and twisted them there, moaning constantly. She was a bitch in heat giving everyone a hot juicy show. After several minutes of moaning passionately and rubbing her excited tits on the ground because of the tongue thrusting deep into her ass, her Master ordered “Cum” and the fuckpet cummed with a huge paralyzing orgasm.

“Who’s a good puppy? Sweetsnatch is a good puppy! It’s Cuntsnapper’s turn. Get in your horny puppy position, you little bitch.” said her Master. He was petting the top of her head as he was removing her tail. At the same time, the student was reinserting the brunette tail into his bitch’s ass.

“Woof!” Sweetsnatch replied. As the buttplug was being pulled out, the widest part of the plug was stretching her asshole to an angry scarlet. The fuckpet was visibly relieved when her tail’s plug finally popped out her ass and was stuffed into her mouth. Cuntsnapper’s tongue started to sooth the abused asshole with gentle licking.

Lien and I resumed our walk back to the office. I commanded Lien to remove her mouth dildo so we could talk. “What are your thoughts about puppygirls?” I asked.

“Well, I understand men’s attraction to them. The puppygirls spend most of their time with their drooling mouths at crotch level and their asses in the air showing off their dripping cunts to be fucked,” answered Lien.

“So true, but there is more than that I find appealing about them. The fuckpets have been liberated from their suffering in this life. They are happy while they joyfully serve their Masters like the good pets they are. They are loyal and obedient. What man doesn’t want that in a female?”

“Well yes, Professor, but don’t you think they might have been happier as free women?”

“No, I only see dread on the faces of free women. Its like they bear all the troubles of the world. They seem to be full of anxiety, fear, and frustration most of the time. Cumtunnels, when she was still my wife Katherine, was mouth raped at work and was too scared to tell me.”

“Why wouldn’t she tell you?” Lien asked.

“She was afraid that I would go to her work and seriously hurt the boss. That’s a felony and I would have been sent to prison. Raping a free woman is only misdemeanor and with her being my wife, I would only have been paid the going brothel rate for each non-consensual blowjob.”

We make it back to my office. I get a penis gag for Lien, who asks for some more Bullmen’s Sweet Semen before I install the four inch long, one inch wide dildos into each of her three orifices. After a sip, she becomes as juicy as the Collie Cunt we saw earlier. With each fuckhole, I spent about five minutes fucking the orifice with a dildo to get Lien to cum.

After lifting the exhausted Lien off my desk and placing her on the couch, I went to my desk to get some work done. The same slave compartment that I saw this morning in the desk of Katherine’s previous boss had been installed. They must have left the fucktoy secured in her compartment during the move to my office. The cunt had no idea where she was or who just had three orgasms on the desktop above her.

Sitting in my chair I am presented with an asshole and pussy that had been covered with a clear freshness seal. The fuckholes looked familiar so I grab hold of an edge of the seal and ripped it off, leaving her cunt and asshole a very smooth and sore pink. I hear muffled screams from within the slave compartment. Its the same slavegirl from this morning. I open the compartment door and see that the slavegirl is Claire. I had met her before when she worked with Katie.

I pull out my penis to give her a test drive and find that I am totally relaxed. I think back, I have had six orgasms today. That would have been a very good week of cumming when married to Katie. I now have Ethan’s problem. But instead of lots of mouths to feed, I have lots of holes to fill. I take a second dose of Bullmen’s Semen Supercharger and pull up the recording of Cumtunnels’ training where I left off.

After sucking all the cum from Cumtunnels’ ass and cunt, the cum-slave licked up all the cum off her body and the floor. The two leave and a different trainer entered the cell. Cumtunnels wakes as he spreads her ass cheeks. She stays slumped on the table offering no resistance nor defiance. He inserted an analplug into her asshole and a dildo into her cunt and then leaves. She fell back to sleep and then a few minutes later the clamps on her clit and nipples shocked her awake. As I fast forwarded through the rest of the night she was shocked awake at random times and then falls back into a fitful sleep. I stopped the recording when a trainer enters the cell.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.