Indentured: A New Beginning - Cover

Indentured: A New Beginning

Copyright© 2019 by Engulf_N_Devour

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The story of Tom after he enslaved his wife Katherine. In this story's dystopian world, women are routinely dehumanized by a tyrannical government and a totalitarian society. Some of the literary influences for the story include Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World" and Margaret Atwood's "The Handmaid's Tale".

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Humor   School   Workplace   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Amputee   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Leg Fetish   Needles   Public Sex   Nudism   Revenge   Transformation  

After having lunch I stop off at the Dean’s office before going to my own. Cumpig is still chained to her desk and was in distress. As I walk up to her, I can see that the electro-shocks are now continuous to her nipples and lower fuckholes. The shocks to her clit must be especially painful. The dildo in her pussy is almost three inches in diameter and the plug in her ass looks to be two and half inches.

“Master ... ahh ... there are ... owww ... three ... mes ... ahh ... sages...” Cumpig painfully said to me.

“Don’t speak,” I command her.

I looked at the red blinking message on her chair: Max Stimulus Applied. Reading the status screen I see that she is not meeting her pussy juice per minute quota. The quota is set to the factory default and I don’t have the password to change it. Her chains are locked and I can’t find the key. The Dean is not in his office so I call his mobile and leave a message.

I head to my office. My teaching assistant Lien is there working at my table. As she looked up, I went to my small refrigerator and got the bottle of Bullmen’s Sweet Semen. “Professor, I’m ready when you are to go over the grading of the assignments.”

“Miss Tang, I need to help the Dean’s sexretary first,” I say as I am heading back to Cumpig. Lien follows behind me to see what is going on.

I poured a shot of Bullmen’s and gave it to Cumpig to drink. She struggles to get it all down between gasps of pain. A dazed look comes over her face and she begins to have multiple orgasms. The message on her chair changes to a green Min Stimulus Applied. She is no longer being shocked and the dildo and buttplug now looked to be an inch and a half in diameter.

“Master, this cunt thanks you,” Cumpig said. “I have three messages for you. First, the Dean is pleased with how you handled things this morning. He received a copy of the BFA report and heard from the company’s president. Second, the BFA wants to know if you wish to attend the bovinization of the Blue Collar that attacked you. Third, a piece of office furniture by the name of Spunkybuns is to be installed in your office at two.”

“I will be teaching class when she arrives. What is university procedure for office-slaves?” I ask Cumpig.

“She is being leased at no cost to the university for your benefit only. That way her slave taxes can be written off as a donation to a non-profit entity. Outside of normal office hours, there is a campus slave compound that you leave her at. If you forget and she is still installed in your desk after hours, the janitorial staff will drop her off at the compound. At the compound, slaves can eat, sleep, exercise, and have recreation.”

Lien and I return to my office. I go over with her all the assignments that she graded and explain what she did wrong. After we are done she asks me, “Why didn’t you fuck me with your penis when I begged you to fill my fuckholes? Do you find me repulsive?”

“Not in the least, I think you’re quite the beautiful young slut. Its just I was afraid that I would have left you torn and bleeding if I tried to fuck you.”

“Can’t you train my fuckholes with plugs?” Lien asked.

“Great idea, you need your orifices trained in case you are gang raped.” I motion for her to follow me to the office supply cabinets.

“Let’s start with 3 ½ inch long 7/8 inch diameter dildos and slowly work you up to 7 inch long 2 inch diameter so you will be able to take me in your fuckholes. Get undressed.”

Once undressed, she was a sleek looking slut with a scrupulously shaven pudenda. I lubed up the smallest dildos and slowly inserted them into her pussy and asshole. I picked up a lower body harness. The waistband was wide and in the front and back, a thin strap ran down a short way, branched into a Y above her clit and at the beginning of her asscheeks, and met at a reinforced pad of soft leather. The moveable pad had fittings for two dildos. Holes in the centers of the fittings allowed bolts to screw into the base of the dildos.

From the sides of the pad, straps fit around the thighs, angling up forty-five degrees from the cunt to the hip. Side straps ran down a short ways to connect the waistband to the circular thigh taps. All of the straps were joined by heavy-duty buckles with locks. They could be tightened until they dug deep into the flesh of the wearer, and they could not be removed without the key. The bolts to the dildos were locked in place by a latch which in turn was locked with a key-lock.

I held it near her knees, ordering, “Step in, Lien.” She lifted her right leg. Swiftly, the waistband and thigh strap were pulled past her foot to her calf. Automatically, she lowered her foot and raised the other. The waistband and thigh strap went over it, too, then it was pulled up her legs. As the leather slid up the smooth flesh of her legs, Lien trembled. She could feel every caress of the leather as I fitted her with the harness.

I pulled it up until the pad fitted between her thighs. Using one hand, I pressed the front fitting to the dildo soaking in Lien’s pussy and the back fitting to the dildo stuffing her ass. She grunted as I mashed her clit with the front of the leather pad. Then I loosely buckled the waistband so it would stay up. Working quickly, I grabbed a couple of bolts and secured the dildos. Then I took hold of the waistband and pulled it higher.

Lien winced. The straps dug into her cunt, cramming the dildos deep inside her vagina and asshole as was possible. Her clit engorged in pain and pleasure. Chills rushed up and down her back as her pussy swelled and chafed against the pad. Her tensed cunt and anal muscles gripped the dildos tightly. Then she felt the bite of the strap as I fastened it tightly around her waist. I fastened the waist strap and all the straps were now locked. The click of the lock was last word on the matter.

Lien bowed her head and begged, “May I have some sweet semen to help me adjust to my stuffing before we go to class?” I gave her a sip and the next thing I know is that she is on her knees and the head of my penis was sucked into her mouth, her right hand was massaging my shaft and her left hand massaging my balls. Soon she chokes on the excessive amount of cum overflowing her mouth and throat. I quickly pull out my cock and finish cumming on her face and breasts.

I hand her a towel to wipe down her face and chest with and then she got dressed. As we are heading to lecture hall, I notice there is quite a bit of cum still in her hair. I don’t mention it to Lien, it will dry soon enough and it is common to see girls heading from class with cum in their hair.

My teaching assistant, Lien Tang, and I were walking to the lecture hall. As we passed others on campus, Lien would get knowing looks and sometimes smiles because of the drying cum in her hair. I was getting brazen looks from quite a few of the student-sluts that I don’t remember getting when walking with Katherine.

“Miss Tang, even though I have been remiss in your utilization I assume you were properly briefed on all your duties as a TA.”

“Oh yes Professor, and after this morning’s counseling session I reviewed them all.”

“Excellent. Being a TA you get free room and board. Normally the assigned professor provides the food and a place to sleep, what have you been doing?”

“When hungry, Professor Frome was always more than happy to feed me. Sometimes I would sleep at his apartment which meant being fed several times a night, but most of the time I slept at the campus slave compound.”

“So you were one of Ethan’s lots of mouths to feed, but why are you allowed to sleep in the cunt compound?” I asked.

“It was Cumpig that told me that it was permitted. Every so often a TA makes one too many mistakes and gets severely whipped and left in the office at night to be fucked by the janitors and then dropped off at the compound.”

“Well, from now on I will be deciding your eating and sleeping arrangements.”

“Yes, Sir.”

We arrived at the Lecture Hall fifteen minutes before class. There was already one bike locked to the bike rack and a slavegirl secured to one of the many slaveposts in front of the main entrance to the lecture hall. She was penetrated anally and vaginally by the double dildo base and secured in place by clamping her neck and lifted wrists to the post. She had an extra long leash, so her Master must like to run her when he is biking. Her scarlet cheeks were bulging to almost bursting from the inflatable penis gag stuffing her mouth and throat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.