Indentured: A New Beginning
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2019 by Engulf_N_Devour

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The story of Tom after he enslaved his wife Katherine. In this story's dystopian world, women are routinely dehumanized by a tyrannical government and a totalitarian society. Some of the literary influences for the story include Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World" and Margaret Atwood's "The Handmaid's Tale".

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Humor   School   Workplace   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Amputee   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Leg Fetish   Needles   Public Sex   Nudism   Revenge   Transformation  

When we get to Dean Stansfield’s office, his sexretary tells us to go in. The Dean offers me a seat and has Analjoy crawl under his desk. I soon hear slurping sounds from under the desk. The Dean looks up at me, “Thanks for taking care of Analjoy last night.”

“I quite enjoyed it.” I replied. “But she was quite torn up when you dropped her off.”

“Yes, the Provost’s dinners are getting rougher and rougher on the party treats. I’ve talked with the other deans. We are going to start using Rent-A-Whores for the dinners. If we start losing the whores and forfeiting our deposits, then we will just bring one-time use party cunts because it is cheaper. Now, is there anything else that you needed?”

“Yes actually. I was told that Cumtunnels’ back pay was forfeit because she was fired last Friday for incompetence, even though she worked to the end of Tuesday.”

“I’m not surprised they are having a cash flow problem to meet payroll. They are late on work for the university and we don’t pay until the work is done. They seem to be having problems holding onto employees. We had been giving them a chance to get caught up, but we’ll play hardball on this one. I’ll call up the university legal office to write up a letter canceling our contract with them for failure to perform. You can go over there as a university representative. Wear a video and voice recorder so if they refuse to give you the back pay, you will have record of their notification of contract cancellation. I’ll have the sexretary set up an appointment with them for later this morning.”

It’s still early in the morning and I don’t have classes to teach til afternoon. I message my TA, Lien Tang, to meet me in my office. She is waiting for me when I get there. She had a small petite body with teacup breasts, lovely facial features, long straight black hair, and brown eyes. I close the office door and start the counseling session.

“Lien, I’ve talked to you twice before on your substandard grading of assignments. In the past, I have always dismissed the TA that made the same mistake three times.”

“Professor, I beg of you, don’t do that. I’ll be enslaved. I will do anything to keep my teaching assistantship,” Miss Tang begged.

“I’m glad to hear that. We are going to go through each assignment and I will explain to you where you made your mistakes in grading. But first you are going to be punished. Undress and lean over the desk.”

I pull out a short whip that I took from the office supply cabinet this morning. Lien braced herself as much as she knew how. But even with that, she wasn’t nearly prepared for the first vicious kiss of the whip.

Swack! The lash seared across both of her bare ass cheeks, burning a line of fire into the skin. “Aaeiii!” Lien screamed when the whip sliced across her ass flesh again.

The second slash mark crossed the first one, creating a scarlet brand. Then the blows started coming more furiously, working up onto her back and down onto the backs of her thighs. The whip ignited her body and legs again and again in pain. Then I stopped, and Lien gasped in relief thinking that the beating was finally over.

But she was premature in thinking the punishment was done as I rolled her onto her back. The lash of the whip slice through the air and lick savagely across her tender tits. Lien cried as her boobs were battered. The whip slashed across both nipples, making the titty mounds jump. And as painful as the lashing of her ass and back had been, it didn’t even compare with the agony of her tits being whipped. She thrashed, wailing and shrieking as the blows landed on her breasts.

Afterward, she was sitting up on the desk sobbing. I felt that I may have been a little harsh so I offered her a sip of Bullmen’s Sweet Semen to help her feel better. She immediately stopped crying and laid back on the desk. She started moaning and playing with her clit.

“Professor, I need my fuckholes filled. Now!”

Her cunt was a tiny slit with no inner lips showing. I could see pussy juice leaking out. I was afraid if I tried to put my cock in her, I would tear something. Her asshole was a tiny dimple. If I tried to fuck her tight little ass something might rupture. So I wet my index finger and inserted it into her asshole while my thumb slipped into her tight little pussy.

“More, I need more.”

I started fucking her with my thumb and finger. I kept at it until she had orgasmed several times. The Bullmen’s wore off and she curled up on the desk and fell asleep. I picked her up, placed her on the couch, and covered her with a blanket. During the counseling session I had received a message that legal had my letter ready.

I entered the building where Cumtunnels used to work. Before me a free woman walked wearily through the security check point, lifted her skirt and slowly turned around. She blushed from the indignity of displaying her freshly shaved cunt to the security guard and myself.

“Slut, hands on the walls, legs spread, ass up,” said the guard. He approached her with a phallic device that is slick with lubricant. She has a look of dismay, then anger on her face. The company must be expecting trouble from their office-sluts if they had tightened up security this much.

He brought the orifice scanner up between her legs and forced it all the way up her cunt. I heard a small beep. He then took it out and inserted it about halfway into her asshole. He pulled it out most of the way and then started to fuck her ass with it. Sliding it in more with each stroke. Her breath was getting heavy and cheeks fully flush. Right as he stuffed the scanner fully in her ass, she gave an orgasmic gasp at the same time as the beep.

“Mouth open, slut.” He pushed the orifice scanner down her throat and said, “Suck.” There was a third beep and she was soon swallowing the scanner’s load. A horny haze came over her face. She dropped to her knees, pulled out the guard’s penis, and started deep-throating his cock. There was a look of pure ecstasy on her face when he came in her mouth. Afterward, she walked to the elevator in a lost but happy daze.

I did not have to wait long to see Cumtunnels’ old boss. I was escorted to his office by a Blue Collar. The retired SlaveCop moved like Sensei Takahashi. I had not seen such a muscular woman before and I would not want to be matched against her in the Dojo. As she left, I remained standing in front of her boss’s desk.

I explained to him that what he pulled was unacceptable and that I was canceling the university’s contract if he didn’t correct it.

“That wife of yours was an incompetent slut. The only thing she was good for was the blowjobs she gave me.”

He pulls what appears to be a dildo from the back of the desk and then rushed forward. He jabs at me with the damp end of the device and it sparks. By reflex I execute a seoi-nage and shoulder throw him to the ground. He tries to pick up the dildo shaped taser so I kick him hard in the groin. He falls back to the ground. As he tries to get back up, I kick his crotch again and again until he is unconscious.

The Blue Collar burst through the door and sent me flying. As I am trying to stand, she places me in a headscissors. She wrapped her legs around both sides of my head and squeezes. Before she can start to choke me, I was able to rotate my body so I face towards her cunt. But now instead of be knocked out by her compressing my neck, I was going to pass out from lack of air from a face full of pussy. I did the only thing I could think of, I opened my mouth and then bit down on the cunt as hard as I could.

About the time I could taste blood, she threw herself away from me. I quickly grabbed the taser and stunned her to unconsciousness. I call security and while waiting for them, I looked behind the desk to see where the taser came from. All I could see of the slave in the desk compartment was two of her fuckholes, asshole and cunt.

An agent from BFA was with the security guards when they showed up. I showed them the recording. The agent explained why he thought the Blue Collar attacked me.

“It is somewhat understandable. Former Agent Juicyslit had yesterday protected her boss from a newly hired office-slut wielding a taser that had been smuggled in one of the slut’s orifices. For attacking you, Juicyslit is now a disposable cunt. What we used to do with defiant Blue Collars was to use them as pisspots back at HQ. The cunts that hadn’t drowned by time of the next company party would be used as one-time use party cunts and then made into dog food. But now because of the budget cuts, she’ll instead be sold to a dairy and fully bovinized.

As I was leaving, I was asked to meet with the president of the company.

“Professor, we are quite sorry with how our company handled the university’s account and we will, of course, be paying the money owed to you. We would also like to make amends.”

“What kind of amends?” I asked.

“We would like to assign our best people to get back in compliance with our work for the university. And we would like to offer you a no-cost lease of a piece of office furniture by the name of Spunkybuns. That way we will be paying her slave tax. She would be yours to keep for a year with an option to buy at end of lease.”

“That would be acceptable.”

“Excellent, we’ll send the office slave over this afternoon and have her installed in your desk.”

I returned to campus to inform the Dean what happened at Cumtunnels’ old workplace. As I approach his office I see at her desk in the hallway the Dean’s sexretary, Cumpig, speaking with Shawn. He was tenured in my department a few years ago. He has always acted professional with me but I have not interacted with him or the rest of the department that much over the years.

I’m not sure why the Dean keeps Cumpig around, she must be the oldest slavegirl currently owned by the university. She had to be in her thirties. I notice her dildo seat had been changed. There were various devices installed under the seat. She’s now chained to her seat and the silicone plugs penetrating her cunt and asshole are significantly larger than before. She had clamp electrodes attached to her nipples and clitoris. I can see her involuntary tightening her pubic and rectal muscles every few seconds

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.