Indentured: A New Beginning
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2019 by Engulf_N_Devour

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The story of Tom after he enslaved his wife Katherine. In this story's dystopian world, women are routinely dehumanized by a tyrannical government and a totalitarian society. Some of the literary influences for the story include Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World" and Margaret Atwood's "The Handmaid's Tale".

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Humor   School   Workplace   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Amputee   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Leg Fetish   Needles   Public Sex   Nudism   Revenge   Transformation  

After returning to campus to meet with Dean Stansfield, I see that various community service organizations had set up tables on the breezeway and people were handing out brochures to the passing students. In the field just past the tables I could see two students who were playing fetch with their puppygirls.

In front of the table that had a “Save A Bitch” banner was a co-ed named Candy. She was in a class of mine a few semesters ago. Not that bright as a student as I remembered. She liked to sit in the front of class wearing short skirts with panties so sheer that I would get a front row show of her cunt. She was always asking if there was any special assignments she could do to improve her grade.

“Professor, may this slut tell you about a very important and most serious tragic problem?” she says in that bimbo voice of hers and hands me a brochure.

The boys in the field had secured their petgirls with leashes and started to walk them this way. They were wearing sweat soaked Beta Phi Alpha shirts and the fuckpets, tits swinging, were slick with sweat.

Following my look she explained, “I brought those puppygirls from the pound to show to the students. Those fraternity brothers are earning community service hours. Most of the fraternities have adopted Spay N Slave as an ongoing service project. They put in a lot of cheerful service by feeding and exercising our fuckpets.”

One of the frat boys says to Candy, “We finished playing with these bitches, anything else before we head to class?”

“Thanks, if you could water and feed them before you go, that would be great.”

As the boys are pulling out their sweaty penises, the puppygirls assume the hungry puppy position, a basic all-fours position with the head raised for access. The fraternity members then start urinating in the petgirls’ mouths.

I start to read over the brochure.

Spay N Slave

Our mission is to significantly reduce the rendering of young healthy undocumented puppygirls by providing affordable spay surgeries and slave registrations; and to educate our community about responsible petgirl ownership.

Our low-cost puppygirl pound has been up and running for over a year now. Spay N Slave received funding from the National Petwomen Association for start-up equipment and supplies to help provide low-cost spaying and enslaving of 10,000 bitches during the first year of operation. We are far past that goal now and are heading towards 30,000 to date.

How You Can Help?

Enslave an unregistered puppygirl today. Owners of our puppygirls qualify for the 90% slave tax credit for owning a registered former public-slave that has been sterilized.

Participate in our “Try the Bitch before Enslaving” program. When you try out a bitch, you agree to take a homeless fuckpet into your home and give her food, shelter, and protection from the dangers of the outside world, either for a predetermined period of time or until the petgirl is enslaved.

Volunteer at the pound. We need help feeding and watering our puppygirls. There are always openings to exercise our petgirls. Call and schedule to fill any of the available openings.

Be an advocate for petgirls. Find out how to be a voice for the fuckpets who cannot speak. Also spread the word about saving feral slutkittens and homeless ponygirls to your neighbors, friends, and government officials.

Please become a friend and supporter of Spay N Slave by making a donation. With your support, we can continue to make this cuntsaving project possible. Can we count on you?

Spay N Slave would like to extend a thanks to Mr. Felps for his recent generous donation of a thousand choke collars and dog training whips.

Due to the increasing number of incoming puppygirls, we have no choice but to sell any unwanted petgirls to a renderer, sometimes within weeks. We only use certified eco-friendly render processing plants that use every part of the fuckpet.

Spay N Slave is a 246 (i) 9 organization. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Bureau of Female Affairs.

After I look up from reading over the brochure, I see that the puppygirls are licking the boys’ cocks clean. The fuckpets then get into the horny puppy position, a basic all-fours position with the ass raised for easy access. The frat boys begin happily pounding away at their cunts.

Candy starts her pitch, “There are hundreds of thousands of undocumented puppygirls and more every day. It started when the smaller kennels providing puppy training couldn’t compete with the giants like the Cummypaws Puppygirl Obedience School. Most of the dog trainers were thrown out of work. A lot of them started to breed and train fuckpets in illegal puppygirl mills. Those petgirls are now undocumented public slaves, who have no neckbands, no servonyms, and no BFA records. Along with all the other discarded pussy, more and more of these illegal fuckpets are ending up being taken to the dump to run feral.”

After the frat boys cum in the puppygirl’s cunts, they leave for class. The fuckpets curl up into a sixty-nine position and start lapping up a mixture of cum, sweat, and cunt juices from each others pussies.

“The BFA Executive Committee has started to do something about the unregistered slave problem. Now when you register a sterilized public slave, you only have to pay a tenth of the normal slave taxes. Spay N Slave’s mission is to...”

I look at the time and notice that I have to leave. “I need to go. I may stop by the pound later.” I quickly leave to join Dean Stansfield for a beer.

I had expected we would be going to a bar when the Dean invited me for a beer to celebrate, not to a fine dining restaurant that was known for its gourmet chefs and special dishes. The décor was beautiful, the lights soft, and the music calm and relaxing. From the waiting area, my view of the slavegirls under the tables being fucked in the mouth, cunt or ass was partially block by the tablecloths. From what I could see, they all looked top grade.

Dean Stansfield said, “I hope you don’t mind, but I have a formal dinner to go to tonight. You don’t get to eat til nine at those things, so I need a light afternoon meal to hold me over.”

“No problem, I’m going to add treating myself to dinner here to my celebration of my wife’s enslavement.” I said.

“Come on, I will buy you that beer in the bar while we are waiting for a table. What servonym did you give your wife-slave?”

“Cumtunnels! Mila helped me by suggesting that I imagine what it would look like when my cum shoots down Katie’s throat or the sight of her gaping asshole after I had pulled out from fucking her ass. Cumtunnels was the perfect servonym.”

The bar had a tappable tap section where chilled bottles of beer were stuck deep in the assholes or cunts of the bound bar-slaves. “Here let me buy you a Babejuice,” he said.

A short time later we were seated at our table and were shown a tasty selection of fuckslaves for our dining pleasure. They were top-grade imports. I quickly narrowed the bevy down to two slavecunts. But I was having a hard time deciding between the Circassian beauty with the green eyes, fair skin, and jet black hair, or the Polynesian cutie with the pert breasts, cinnamon-brown skin, and wearing just a grass skirt. I picked the Circassian cunt. Our fucktoys climbed under the table and started to suck our cocks to hardness.

“You’ll enjoy the food here. They serve special steaks, the high-grade stuff. None of that low-grade synthetic meat that you get at some places,” Dean Stansfield said.

“What do you recommend?” I asked.

“Any of the special steaks are great and they cook up a pretty good pan-seared chick breast with shallots. I enjoy the gourmet burgers for a light meal.”

The waitress-slut arrived and said, “Sirs, here is a menu of our Specials of the Day.”

After looking over the list of special dishes, Dean Stansfield said, “I’ll have the Gourmet Beefpatty Burger, medium well.”

“Yes sir, medium well, just a small amount of pink in the center.” Turning to me she asks, “And for you sir?”

“I think I will try the Special Tenderloin, medium.” I replied.

“Yes sir, medium, the meat pink and firm.”

My table-slave is pleasuring me from a standard slave position, kneeling with her arms folded behind her back. Her cocksucking is soothing like the music playing in the background. I could fuck her mouth for hours. It seems like no time at all had past when our food arrives.

The wedge shaped filet steak was seared to a beautiful color of brown. It appeared to have been butterflied, sliced open down the middle to reveal a pink juicy center. Seeing the steak reminded me of my table-slave. I motioned for her to stop sucking and to present her other fuckholes for my pleasure. Her cunt lips are parted open showing the pink inner meat slick with her juices. I sink my cock into her pussy’s wet embrace and she grips my cock tightly as I start to fuck her.

“How is your steak?” Dean Stansfield asked.

I cut into the steak and take a bite. “The meat is firm and tasty, but a little dry.”

“Here try this, it will juice up the meat.” He handed me the condiment bottle that he had used to flavor his burger.

Special Steak Sauce
The Sauce that makes Steak Special
INGREDIENTS: FRESHLY SQUEEZED PUSSY JUICE, HONEY, SPICES

I soaked the meat with sauce and had a bite. The meat was hot and juicy, just the way I like it.

“Delicious!”

“Tom, with your promotion comes new responsibilities. Now not all of them are sitting in committee meetings having your penis sucked while discussing boring administrative matters. Some can be an opportunity to use that passion of yours for working with idealistic students. A couple of students applied to create an animal rights club and have asked for a faculty adviser. You would be perfect for the position.”

“I don’t know anything about animal rights, how would I be a good adviser?”

“You don’t need to know anything, this is new. The club is called “Cow-Cunts Are Livestock Too!”. In their club application they were very vague on what they were trying to accomplish or how.”

“Let me meet with them and I will decide,” I reply.

“Great, they’re having their first meeting tonight at seven in the Student Center.”

I switch to fucking my Circassian beauty’s tight ass and what a hot ass it was. I just sit back for the rest of the meal and let her toil away. She massages my cock with her asshole most wonderfully. Her anus slides up and down my penis, squeezing and stroking the whole time. I climax deep in her ass and then motion for her to present her oral fuckhole. Her tongue cleans my cock of all the juices right as I finish eating my steak.

Finishing dinner, I thank the Dean for the beer and head back to campus.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.