Sandy and Randy - Cover

Sandy and Randy

Copyright© 2019 by SweetSandy

Chapter 16: Thai Adventures

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16: Thai Adventures - Sandy and Randy, fraternal twins fall in love with each other from early life through adulthood. Their adventures as teens together with their family and friends.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Water Sports  

Two and a half years have passed since the family started their travels as international volunteers. Sandy and Randy have seen dozens of countries; Mexico, Guatemala, Peru, Nambia, Tanzania, Nepal, India, Malaysia, and many, many more. They attended conferences on international aid in London, Paris, Geneva, New York, Cape Town ... They met celebrities and other wealthy benefactors, built two dozen schools, numerous houses, and water supplies. They had flown sick children to European and U.S. hospitals for treatment. They brought in medical and food supplies to villages...

Sandy now 16, almost 17, was the spitting image of her mother; blond, blue-eyed, nearly the same height at 5’ 3” and 110 pounds of well-tanned muscles from all the outdoor labor. Since they were so close in age (Mary was only 33) and with similar complexion and the older look that Sandy now had, many people thought they were sisters. At conferences, Sandy would be mistaken for her mom and dragged into meetings with political leaders and billionaire benefactors only to have to apologize to them once she found out they wanted her mom instead of her. It always gave them a smile and a “well, you will be taking over one day ... and apparently pretty soon, young lady!”

Randy also 16, had turned into a well-muscled young man as tall as his father. Now skilled in construction and electrical work, he would present designs and ideas at conferences and help his father with low-cost engineering solutions to problems they found. More than once, he had to give presentations of his work to heads of state, ambassadors, and other talented people.


The family only went back home to California a couple months out of the year, mainly to renew visas, etc. and for the kids to take tests to meet their education requirements. Both Sandy and Randy had already skipped several grade levels, and this time they finished their high school requirements and were going to graduate two years early. Their folks threw them a party and asked them where they would like to go for a celebration.

Sandy thought and discussed it with Randy. They just wanted to stay home and have their parent’s undivided attention for a day. Their busy schedules left little time to just sit and relax with them. They had their own small party with lots of food and party favors and sat around talking about everything they had seen and done over the past couple of years.


While in the rural areas they went, Sandy and Randy would try to sneak together at night, but many times they had to stay separate due to local customs concerning unmarried men and women. Only married couples could sleep in the same house together! In one country, it was legal to marry at 14, so Sandy convinced her parents to act like she was their daughter-in-law, and Randy was her husband (so she could “take his last name” in case they checked passports) so she could sleep with Randy “legally”. She even created a fake marriage certificate, but no one ever asked. The problem was that she looked too much like her mom, so she had to change her hair. She went with purple ... Her students loved it.

Sandy taught English classes to the local girls while they taught her their language. The kids loved playing ‘teacher,’ and Sandy would bounce back and forth between their language and English. She’d make them repeat every word in English to keep them on their toes. Most of the girls were only 6 to 10 years old, so they thought of Sandy as a big sister and not a ‘mean old teacher’. Most of the older girls had to work at home or in the fields, so Sandy would offer hour-long classes either early before dawn or towards evening after supper. Luckily, Randy was the local electrician and would always set up a solar panel and battery system for lights and to recharge the inexpensive cell phones that Sandy would pass out to all the older girls that attended her classes.

Usually, there were only three or four girls ages 12-14, as older ones ended up getting married off, and their husbands would band them from coming. They wanted their women barefoot and pregnant ... and uneducated. With the girls that could come, besides English classes, she would sneak in sex ed materials to show them. She specifically did everything in English to help hide what they were doing as well as keep them learning English. They would all sit close together on the floor and whisper to each other as she showed them details about female and male anatomy. The girls would giggle at every word as they repeated; Labia, Vagina, Cervix, Uterus, Ovary, Fallopian Tube ... And eyes would bulge in amazement as they repeated Penis, Testicle, Scrotum, etc. They were all blushing and giggling the entire time, but Sandy knew that without this and its related information about how sex worked, how babies were created and grew in their wombs, these young girls would live in near-complete ignorance with their husbands.

When Sandy talked about babies and birth, she would feel a yearning as well, which she hid from them and her family. She would come back to her little room or hut and cuddle up to Randy and kiss and make love with him. They had to be quiet as the walls were always very thin and even though their mom and dad knew what was going on, they would taunt them to be quiet.

Sandy usually liked being on top as she was very independent-minded. Often she would wear local clothing styles. For girls that meant various types of skirts or wraps, though nowadays, Western clothes on teens were pretty standard. This night Sandy wore a more traditional wrap when she came home. Randy always liked to see her like that, more feminine than typical jeans or shorts. Randy was lying in their bed, mostly made of blankets and sheets on the floor, but they always put their sleeping bags underneath to give extra padding.

Sandy came up to Randy, acting very coy and innocent. She was turned on from her latest sex ed classes where some of the girls had lifted their skirts to see themselves in disbelief, and she found that most rarely worn underwear under the skirts. Sandy had to point out some of their parts with English names; Mons, Labia, Clitoris, Vagina. The girls were surprisingly open and unashamed ... as long as it was with their beloved teacher Sandy and their close friends. Though they would blush as Sandy would point using the back end of a pencil and coax them to touch the part with a fingertip. The girls never really had examined themselves that closely, but of course, understood that they shouldn’t say anything to their mom or anyone else. But, Sandy expected some of the girls to ‘explore’ themselves that night.


Sandy lifted her wrap slowly up her front, revealing in the dim light of her room her bare sex. Her mons now had blond hair covering, just a couple shades darker than her natural hair. Randy’s eyes followed her little dance as she lifted her wrap. His eyes lit as he discovered her nakedness underneath.

He whispered, “You’ve been teaching the girls again, I see,” as he smiled.

She just smiled back, “No men allowed in that class.”

She didn’t tell him about their extra ‘self-study group’.

Instead, she turned around, undid the wrap, and let it slide off her shoulders, body, over her bottom, and onto the floor. She wiggled her bottom at Randy as she looking over her shoulder at him. His eyes never tiring of her shape. They had made love hundreds of times now and still loved every minute of it. She turned around, facing him and bent down to start her climb up his body. He only had his underwear on and didn’t have any sheets or blankets covering him. She crawled on her hands and knees up to his waist, sat back, and pulled down his briefs.

His cock sprang free and at full attention. She leaned over and kissed his tip. She then dripped saliva onto his crown and spread it around with a fingertip. They had run out of KY long ago. She kept adding more and playing with it using her finger. She loved how his cock would jump at her light touches. Many times, she would suck on his penis for a bit, but tonight she was more interested in getting on it as soon as she could.

Randy just watched as she did her little preparation of him. She finally pulled his underwear completely off, then crawled back up him, stopping only when her pubes were above his erection. She looked at his face as she licked her fingers, covering them with spittle and reached between her legs, sliding them into her slit. Randy continued watching intently.

She quietly took his cock in between two fingers and positioned it, touching her cleft. She slid it back and forth a bit in her slit to mix her moisture, saliva and his pre-cum. She focused on his eyes. He was still watching what was about to happen between their legs. She sat down on him, and he slid into her in one smooth move. His eyes widened as he felt her tight warmth surround his member. His cock had grown significantly in the last few years, so she felt him fill her.

Her eyes softened “Ohhh...” she whispered.

“I love you,” reaffirming her love for him.

“I love you too, my beautiful ... wife!”

She giggled at their ‘marriage’.

She lifted herself and then pushed back in. His hands moved to her hips, then on her breasts now full and ripe with her almost 17 years, nipples hard under his touch. Again she moved up then down, slowly increasing speed, just savoring the feelings in her pussy as she moved on his cock. His hands went to her lower belly, fingers touching her clit, then his penis and her vagina as she slid up and down his shaft with increasing rhythm. Their breathing panting as they moved. The floor started to creak to a well-known rhythm of lovemaking.

A knock on the wall, “Can’t you two keep it down!” came a low voice ... their Mom!

The two cracked up with quiet laughter, losing their rhythm. Even now, after all this time and the lovemaking they had done with their parents, it still made Sandy blush as her hair fell over her eyes. Randy just snickered a bit.

“Sorry, MOMMMM,” Sandy giggled, not helping herself.

Dad replied, “Get a room!”

The two kids cracked up again. Sandy had to bury her face into Randy’s chest to muffle her laughter.

“Sorry ... DADDDD,” she laughed.

Sexual tension of earlier few minutes replaced with silliness.

Sandy lay on Randy, but she couldn’t stay still for long. She wanted to come...

Their rhythm started again, this time, less ... enthusiastic, trying to not squeak the boards. It didn’t last. ‘Squeak, squeak.’ She stopped quickly, trying to move even less. Her pent up desire wanting her to push more, so she was doing a balancing act between making love and making noise.

Suddenly, her body jerked.

She muted a “Fuck!” into Randy’s chest as her orgasm hit.

Erratic intermittent squeaks ensued. Her body’s contractions around his cock pushed him over as well. He is so tuned to her orgasms that almost every time she came, he would too.

“Uhhh!” he whimpered.

His penis jerked as it spurted into her. He wrapped his arms tightly around her as he came. She purposefully moved her pussy and pelvic muscles to increase their waves of feelings coming from between their legs and into their brains.

“Finally! You two finished yet?” came from the other side of the wall.

More giggles from Sandy and Randy. They separated and wiped themselves with his underwear ... forgot to bring something else to clean with.

“Shit! I need to pee,” Sandy said quietly.

It’s either their chamber pot or outside to the newly constructed privy. Randy knowing she didn’t like the chamber pot.

“Sis, I’ll go with you.”

They quickly put on some clothes, Sandy trying to keep her wrap partially in place with one hand, wearing it like a bedsheet, while keeping her other hand between her legs to keep from dripping. The floor squeaked, and the door slid open as they prepared to make the short dash to the privy.

Mom’s voice calls out, “Oh good, they are leaving. Maybe we’ll get some sleep now”.

Laughs came from both sides of the walls this time. Sandy and Randy go off into the night air. It’s quiet except for some insect noises. The moon is bright, so they don’t need a light. Randy helps Sandy as her wrap keeps falling as she waddles, giggling as she tried to keep quiet. She’d love to just forgo the wrap in the warm night time. She wonders what her young students would have made of this...

At the privy, Randy whispers, “You first, of course! I’ll stand guard.”

“Oh, I feel safer already.”

Finally, back at the hut, they start to enter, trying to not make a sound.

‘Squeak, squeak, squeak.’

Sandy’s eyes light. She looks at Randy, and they smile at each other. Their parents are the ones in the middle of lovemaking now.

Sandy calls out, “Leave you two alone for one moment and look at what happens ... tisk, tisk.”

“Ah, go to sleep! We’re busy.” Dad’s voice. Squeak, squeak

Sandy tumbles with Randy into their bed, sounding like a herd of elephants.

Squeak, squeak, squeak...

The next morning, Mom laughed as she found Randy nailing extra boards on their floors, stiffing it and hanging a blanket on the wall to help deaden sound.


Danger

In all their travels, the family had never run into any real trouble, though they did stay out of areas known to have fighting or lawlessness. It might have been surprising to many people back home that safety in their own city was little better than that of Sandy and her family in these rural villages.

But one evening, that would change. Sandy was alone in her classroom after the older girls had left. She was just fixing to go when the door opened. She saw an older boy’s head peer in and look around to see the room empty except for her. He stepped in. He was nearly a foot taller and 50 pounds heavier than her, dressed in just shorts and sandals. She knew this was not good.

“May I help you?” she said in English.

Another boy appeared and came in. Both looked 17 or 18 years old. This was definitely not good. Then a third boy stepped in, more tentative than the first two. He was smaller, maybe the same age as Sandy at 16.

VERY not good.

She bit her lip to keep from crying out. If she did that, they would be on her in seconds.

Instead, she acted as normal as she could. She had to use her wits for this. She couldn’t fight three.

“Your sisters have just left. You might see them just outside,” she said.

The front boy, obviously the leader, stepped closer without saying anything.

“Hey...” Sandy looked at the third boy, who she thought she recognized.

“Aren’t you Maike’s brother or cousin? She is doing wonderful in class. She talks about you often,” she offered a guess and a lie.

The third boy froze, still at the doorway, now unsure.

The first boy said something to him in their local language.

“Don’t listen to her, Pad.”

They didn’t realize Sandy could speak some of it.

“Isn’t your name Pad?” in English, she repeated the name she heard.

The boy lost all energy and looked scared now. He stayed at the door looking like he wanted to run.

The second boy spoke towards the first, “Moi, she KNOWS Pad!”

“Shut up, Kai!” Moi, the first boy, glared at both of the other boys.


Sandy’s father had giving her lessons on self-defense. He showed her stomps on insteps, kicks to shins, how to hit someone in the nose with the palm of her hand, and how to break free from grips.

“You need to use their leverage against them. If someone comes at you and grabs you, don’t try to force your way free. Instead, follow thru their motion adding your body weight to their move. This will make them step further forward than expected and let you throw them off balance.”

He had her repeat moves over and over, breaking her arms free, simulating kicking him, pushing him until the movements became near automatic. He then showed her simple things that could be used as weapons; pencils, sticks, small rocks, her fingernails. He handed her a foot long piece of galvanized pipe that had electrical tape over one end like a handle. He showed how short, tight swings could be powerful, even deadly, and hard to stop. It made a very effective defensive weapon against hands, sticks or knives.

He had her stand just a foot or so from a tree and hit it as hard as she could, repeating until she got used to the impacts. Then using watermelons to let her see and feel the damage she could do in close combat, reminding her that in danger, all rules are abandoned. He also taught her how to use her wits as brains can beat brawn.

Then he made a mistake. He wanted to show her how a “real” attack could be. He padded himself with extra clothes, wanting her to strike his groin with a kick. He stuffed balled-up socks and even a small bowl down his pants to protect himself. Sandy giggled watching him prepare and was a little worried, too.

“Honey, I am going to grab you, and I want you to fight back with all your strength, including kneeing my groin just as I taught you.”

She looked worried. “Sandy, this is a real test. Don’t worry; you saw all the padding I have. You won’t hurt me. But you need to do this with all you have got to prove your abilities to yourself.”

“Turn around, and I am going to grab you from behind. I am going to grab you hard and try to keep you from escaping just like for real.”

She hesitantly turns around, and before she even knows what happens, he grabs her hard, hands locking tightly to her arms. Her instincts take over. WHAM, she kicks his shin HARD. His body tilts as his padded leg gives. She uses his turning motion to spin around, one of his hands slipping off an arm. He reaches up as if to hit her across the face, but she ducks down and kicks one leg with all her might right into his groin. Crack!

“UHHHHH!!!”

He doubles over in pain, letting go of her as she sprints a few feet away, thinking he was pretending. She turns around to find him on the ground, doubled over. She runs back to him.

“Oh, NO! Did I really hurt you?”

He laughs between the pain, eyes tearing. The bowl he thought would protect him had pushed its edge into either side of his groin and shattered crashing against his cock and balls. The socks barely absorbed her blow.

Between tears, he told her, “Girl, you are ready! But you are supposed to be running, not coming to the aid of your attacker!”

They both laughed and hugged as she helped him limp back to their hut.


By this time, the first boy, Moi, was halfway across the schoolroom. Sandy had backed up to her desk. Her hand went to the piece of pipe hidden under the edge of the desk.

Moi had watched the pretty little white girl for some time from a distance. He wondered what her little cunty looked like, all white and maybe blond fuzz? He wanted to find out. He had already taken one girl in another village. He saw her down by the river, bathing alone. He had come up behind her, grabbed her, covering her mouth as she tried to scream. She was so much smaller than he, probably only 13 or 14. He lifted her entirely off the ground as she struggled, to no avail. He had tossed her to the ground and fell on top of her.

Covering her mouth and showing her a knife, he told her in no uncertain terms, “Don’t fight it. It will only hurt more. Don’t tell ANYONE or I will KILL you, your brothers, your sisters, your mother, your father!”

He breathed out his warning. She cried whimpering as he pushed her loose skirt up, she had no panties on. He put the knife to her throat as he undid his pants, pulled out his cock and forced it into her cunt. Her cries muffled by his knife hand, now over her mouth. He humped her causing her pain and bleeding. He fucked her until he came in her, hoping he made her pregnant in the process. He pulled out his messy and now shrunken dick, wiped it on her clothes, and repeated his threat as he got up and walked off, full of himself, leaving her to lie there curled up in a little ball, crying.

Moi thought he could do the same for this white girl. He would threaten her and tell her he will kill her parents. He would watch her cower as he pulled off her clothes. He would see her white-skinned, blond fuzz pussy, and then he would fuck her. He would tell her that he would come back any time he wanted and that she would let him screw her as many times as he wished to, or he would kill her and all her family.

But for this first time, he would bring along some friends, just in case she struggled. Then he would let them have her afterward...

She now knew their names ... and that gave her leverage. She mixed languages; theirs and English.

“Pad, Kai, Moi, I am glad you came by to help your little sisters and cousins. I’m sure Arthit would be proud.”

She knew that using both languages intermixed caused them to have to translate in their minds, deflecting their original thoughts.

Kai’s eyes bulged when she said Arthit’s name; he was the elder of the village. If SHE knew HIM, this was bad. His thoughts went to the possible punishments for rape: imprisonment, lashes, even castration.

She kept it up. She knew she had to defuse the leader’s two followers as well as give the leader a way out to save face.

She name-dropped again, “Moi; Arthit told me that he was proud of the young men here and how they helped their families.”

Moi stopped his advance for the moment. He didn’t know what to make of this, and he definitely did not want to get under Arthit’s glare. He finally realized that their plan, his plan, to have his way with this pretty white girl could have consequences.

“Kai, I know you protect your sisters and cousins. Your father and Arthit would be proud of you for that.” She kept it up.

Make them think of their families. Even if he really didn’t have a sister (not likely with their typically large number of siblings), his thoughts would be deflected from her.

She looked at Pad. He was cowered now. Her hand moved away from the pipe, and she nonchalantly picked up a book and secreted a small, blunt pair of scissors in the other hand. She steeled herself and walked from around the desk as normally as possible. She walked past Moi (just beyond his immediate reach) and right up to Kai. She held out her elbow.

“Kai, will you please walk me back to my home. I would feel safer at night with you.”

Kai sputtered and quietly replied, “Yes, ma’am.”

His hand touched her arm. She held her breath to keep from shirking away and acted like this was nothing unusual.

As she and Kai walked to the door, Pad backed outside and stepped several feet away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.