Sandy and Randy - Cover

Sandy and Randy

Copyright© 2019 by SweetSandy

Chapter 13: Dad is Home

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13: Dad is Home - Sandy and Randy, fraternal twins fall in love with each other from early life through adulthood. Their adventures as teens together with their family and friends.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Water Sports  

Sandy jumps out of her father’s hotel bed. She looks at herself. She is a mess, hair all mussed, belly and mons covered in dried cum, KY, and her own juices. Into the bathroom for a quick shower. She comes out with a towel around her torso and another drying her hair.

“Sandy, you can’t have wet hair. Your mom! There’s a hairdryer in there.”

Nearly ten minutes goes by as she dries her hair. He has jumped in the shower as well, washing away his cum and her sex scent.

She looks at her clothes; if she puts on her stretch shorts and tunic, she will look like an underage kid, not likely for her excuse to her mother with ‘We were just having dinner.’ If she wears her short dress, she will look like a hooker, but well, she decides not to look like a kid.

She does put on her tennis shoes instead of the heels as she doesn’t think she can stand up in them, knowing that she may be running.

She texts her mom again. The phone rings, her mom calling, bypassing texting ... not a good sign.


Mom came home not long after Sandy had left. She found Randy studying away. She was so proud of him. She came up behind him and kissed him on the back of the neck.

“Mommmm ... I’m trying to study!”

She tickled his neck and nibbled his earlobe. He growled. She giggled. She hadn’t been alone with Randy in quite a while, with Sandy almost always around. It made her want to take advantage of the alone time. She doesn’t leave Randy to his studies. Taking his pen, closing his book, she gently holds his hand, urging him to come with her. “This can wait. It’s playtime now...”

“Jeez, mom,” he kids her, smiling, already hardening at the knowledge of what’s about to happen. His teen body responding to her touches and her words.

She leads him to his bed, sits him on the side as she gets down on her knees in front of him. She readily removes his gym shorts as he lifts his butt. No underwear underneath makes her smile.

She removes her top, leaving just her shorts on. He pulls off his sweatshirt. Sitting here naked in front of her, he just watches her face, glancing down at her breasts every so often. She bends down, spreading his legs so she can get in between them. She touches his stiff manhood and then her mouth goes down over its crown. She sucks, sliding his dick fully in her mouth as she swallows him completely. Fondling his balls, she sucks up and down his dick, slurping and licking his nearly hairless parts. He leans back, closing his eyes.

She continues for a couple minutes, sucking harder, faster.

“Oh, God, MOM!” He jerks and comes in her mouth, she swallowing his cum as he spurts again and again. Finally, she backs up, wiping her lips. “That was fast!” she laughs. He blushes.

She gets up and undoes her shorts, pulling them and her underwear down and off. “My turn...” she says.

Randy starts getting up from his bed. A bead of cum still hanging on his prick. Mom takes a finger and wipes it off, then rubs it onto her pussy lips as Randy watches, his dick responding. She sits down where he was, still warm from his body heat, and leans back. Randy looks at her face, her firm breasts, down to her still flat belly and belly button, and then to her bald mons and plump pussy. For 30, she is in great shape, he thinks, she is so much like Sandy, more like an older sister.

He remembers some of the boys confiding in him that their older sisters, maybe 16 or 17, did things like this with their little brothers; experimenting on them, giving them blow jobs, and making them come. One boy even said his sister let him fuck her, she 16 and he 13, his first. So incest wasn’t as rare as he had thought, though he never said anything about his own experiences.

He kneels in between his mom’s legs, spreading them apart. He slides his hands up her thighs, only a little larger than Sandy’s. He leans over and kisses her inner thigh, slowly kissing up one thigh, then switching to the other and continuing on up her leg. His hand now at her hips and his head moving closer to her sex. She widens her legs, not quite as flexible as his bouncy teen sister, but no problem for him to continue up.

He can smell her odor, intoxicating him. His mouth slides onto her mons, sucking on its bare skin. Experienced now, one hand goes up above his face, lying flat on her lower tummy between her mons and her belly button. Spreading his hand, fingertip into her belly button, thumb over her mons, her stomach dips to his touch. His thumb just reaches her clit. Rubbing his hand on her belly, his mouth slides down her labia folds. His tongue sliding into her cleft, tasting her as he has before.

She puts her hands onto his head to guide his position and rhythm. Then one hand moves on top of his hand that was still rubbing her belly. She pushes his hand down, his thumb rubbing her clit, making her breath deeply, and her mind blur. He licks her, sucking her, his tongue playing with her opening, with her clit. Her moisture flowing now, mixing with his saliva and even a hint of his cum, she had spread on herself.

She sucks in her stomach, pulls his shoulders up, bringing his head and body up against her body. He gets a quick kiss of her areola and nipple as she urges him up onto her. She slides up the bed a little more, so he can put his legs between hers. His face reaches hers. She kisses him hard, licking her sex off his lips and face. She wraps her legs behind his calves. Her hands squeeze his butt, pushing him down.

His cock hard again and ready with pre-cum. She reaches under and positions him to enter her. He pushes down, fully into her. She sucks in a breath as she feels his crown slide in and touches her cervix. He has gotten bigger in these last few months. She loves his feel in her. He starts pumping to the rhythm of her hands on his buttocks. His eyes tightly closed, every so often feeling her reach up and kiss his lips. Her hips start to move to match his rhythm.

“Fuck my pussy, my baby! I want you!”

He can hardly hang on now, she is milking his dick with her pussy.

“Momma! I’m Coming!”

His words and their motion together blow her over the edge with him.

“Baby! Oh, Baby, Momma’s coming, too!”

Her powerful pelvic thrusts suck his cock as he spurts his sperm into her. Bursting again and again, his teenage body has recuperated fully from his orgasm just a few minutes earlier. Her body jerks and her mind goes blank.

Randy lies on top of his mom, sated.

Unbeknown to them, Sandy and her father are fucking and orgasm at the exact same time, as if their worlds are synced. The four of them in sexual bliss together, they all fall asleep...


Randy wakes first, climbing off his mother to go to the bathroom. His mom stirs. She’s hungry.

“Randy, want something to eat?”

He laughs, “Duh!”

She goes into her bedroom, padding across the room to her bathroom. When she emerges, she’s dressed again in her shorts and top. Randy comes out, back in his clothes, too.

“I’ll call and have some hamburgers sent up from the restaurant.”

She looks out the windows. It’s dark, night.

“WHERE’S SANDY? She was supposed to be home before dark!”

Randy texts his sister. Mom doesn’t wait for a reply, she calls her.

“WHERE ARE YOU? Are you OK? Why aren’t you home! WHAT?! With your DAD!!”

The rest of the conversation is not pretty but includes things like;

“Get yourself HOME, NOW, young lady. What is HE doing here? What are YOU doing there with him without telling me? Restaurant? Where are you?”

Then her ex picks up the line, “Mary, she is fine. We are having dinner (white lie). I will bring her home to you as soon as we are finished. Not long. Mary, I want to see you. To explain. To ... shush, I need to talk to you face to face. And I haven’t seen Randy in over a year and a half. Please!”

Mom calmed down enough to grudgingly agree. She wasn’t really in much of a position to say no, I mean, she had just been fucking her son...

At those thoughts, her intuition hit her. Sandy was back on the line.

“Where exactly are you, Miss?”

Sandy stammered, “At the Ritz Carlton.”

Mom’s intuition told her what next to ask, but she knew better. Sandy, her father, alone at his beach house in Florida, the hurricane, and now slipping away to his hotel? But what could she do? Her mind reeled at the thought, but then she looked at herself, at Randy, at her daughter!

Mom replied, “Just come home to me, baby. And...” she took a deep breath, “And, your father, too.”

As soon as she said it, she felt a strange weight lift. Had she been using the kids to relieve her anxiety over their father? Using sex to tie them to her physically and emotionally, afraid her husband was going to take them away from her? Her ‘husband’. The thought ran through her head.

She held her breath for a moment. She held Randy in her arms for another moment. She looked at him with eyes saying ‘Are we OK? Or are we Nuts?’

Randy looked at her, nearly her height now.

“Mom, you know I love you. And I love Dad. I miss him. I miss him badly. I want to see him. To hug him.”

Her heart melted. She kissed his forehead. Her mind raced. She missed him too. She wanted to see him. To hug him...

“Fuck! I need a drink!”

She called for hamburgers, fries and a bottle of vodka. (and a coke!)

Randy laughed, hugging her again and again.

“Yes, Mom, Sandy and I really do love you!”


Sandy and her dad had a rapid-fire conversation with her mom. She looked at her father as they changed lunch into dinner (white lie) and tried to cover up the missing hours and her sneaking out to meet her father (and fucking him). Her eyes lit when her mom told her to bring her dad home with her. But then she knew they were caught. Her mom had long suspected something between them. Shit! What was she going to do to them? Were the police going to be there when she and her dad arrived?

No, she didn’t believe that. She was too close to her mom to figure she would do anything like that, and anyway, she was just as guilty as he. No, now her own intuition was telling her that change was coming. Change for the good.

Sandy and her dad walked out of the hotel, she in his arm, short dress, tennis shoes and all. She climbed into their waiting limo, crawling in like a kid and definitely not a lady, with her panty covered butt visible to any in range (her father blocked the doorman’s view.)

“Jesus, young lady...”

She just laughed and cuddled up to him as they drove off.

At her building, the night guard asked for their ids before letting them in. He had seen Sandy enough, more than enough, though never got tired of her ... looks. And tonight was definitely no exception.

Sandy showed her id to him, “This is my father.”

The guard looked at him. Couldn’t be, he seemed too young to be her father, and in that short dress, he was more likely some guy she picked up. Father indeed.

“Sir, I’ll need to see your driver’s license. Gotta write it down in the log.”

He figured that would scare him off, considering this girl was obviously underage jailbait, particularly in that outfit.

Sandy’s father pulled out his license.

“Cunningham, John ... Cunningham,” his eyes opened wide.

This WAS her father. HE was the one who PAID CASH for a $6 million condo here just a few months back. HE was the one who had lawyers coming and going here and the concierge spending thousands on clothes, computers, and the like ... He was the owner of that company in Fortune magazine that sold for millions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.