Sandy and Randy - Cover

Sandy and Randy

Copyright© 2019 by SweetSandy

Chapter 12: Home Coming of Sorts

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12: Home Coming of Sorts - Sandy and Randy, fraternal twins fall in love with each other from early life through adulthood. Their adventures as teens together with their family and friends.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Water Sports  

A week later, they have moved the few items they cared about from their old apartment to their new place. Since the new condo was completely furnished, even down to dishes, towels, and the like, there really wasn’t much to move. But the movers moved the dozen or so boxes, happily taking their money and left them to unpack.

Sandy and Randy had left their original school (YEA!) and left behind some friends (OH!) but promised to see them later. (They didn’t tell their friends much, other than some stuff about new jobs, their father, some inheritance, blah, blah.)

Their mom had decided to home school the two since it was apparent she had no other job to do. The kids were delighted and promised to study hard. The two also texted regularly with their father, who still stayed away from their mom, saying he would wait if she ever accepted him again. He knew not to force anything.

Sandy texted private messages with her father (he had her add a special app that automatically deleted everything afterward), so she could send him love messages and naughty pictures of herself. He complained to her that A) this was child porn (she countered, saying something about previous sexual encounters) and B) she was driving him crazy (she just laughed and sent him even more naughty stuff.)

She also enquired into if he had found her “presents” she had left in his luggage back in Orlando.

“You mean the bikini and a pair of panties?”

“Unwashed bikini & dirty panties...”

“Fuck me.”

“I bet U sniffed them every day & wanked off.”

“Language, girl!”

“I’m a BAD GIRL, spank me!”

“Whack”

She sends “[photo of bare butt, panties down around knees]”...

Since things between her mom and her and Randy were, well, rather weird for outsiders, so they stayed reticent and “normal” in public. Oh, Sandy would sneak a quick kiss from Randy every so often, and one day while coming home with Randy with their favorite driver, “Little Miss,” she sneaked Randy’s hand under her short dress up to stroke her pussy. It was kind of exciting doing some stuff again in ‘public’.

They did have a close call one time when the two of them went swimming in the condo’s pool. There were two pools; one had a glass side that could be viewed from a bar on a floor below. At that one, Sandy and Randy were playing Marco Polo with each other, no one else at the pool that evening. They forgot about the bar, so a few slightly drunk onlookers got to watch as two teens, one in a rather revealing new bikini wiggled and played with each other, sometimes wrapping legs around waists, butt cracks visible, hands reaching down trunks, over butt cheeks, kissing underwater. Luckily, no one knew them as brother and sister.

At night, they would sneak into each other’s room for a late-night screw, only to get caught by their mom who seemed to always know ... well, some times. She would sneak up on them and pounce while they were in the middle of a heated humping, scaring them so bad they would jump up and chase her back into her room ... which usually ended up with some new experience as mom seemed to continually find something different to try.

Of course, they had numerous talks and quiet discussions as she evaluated their mental condition to the unusual sexual arrangements they had. But all appeared fine, even though mom could tell Sandy was still hiding something, which mom suspected more and more was from her father. A mother’s intuition is hard to hide from.

One day, Sandy and Randy were finishing their homework when Sandy got a message from her father. He was in town. He sent the address of his hotel. She wondered if she should tell Randy. She was torn. He hadn’t seen him, though they had texted and talked over the phone, even some Facetime. But ... she wanted her father to herself. It had been months, and she needed him.

She quickly finished her work, made up a story about going shopping for a new dress for a restaurant that mom was going to take them to, knowing that Randy had no interest there. He’d probably just play video games, ignoring why she needed yet another dress. Their mom was out doing some shopping. Sandy sent a text to her to “ask” permission. It was early afternoon, so her mom agreed as long as she was back by dark. Sandy texted her father and grabbed a handbag big enough for a dress, shoes, etc. She didn’t want to put them on before leaving, in order to not raise suspicion. She zoomed out the door and down the elevator. Her father texted that he was sending a car. Good, she replied. She didn’t want to use the “Little Miss” driver for this...

In the car, she gave the driver a bit of a thrill as she squirmed out of her shorts and top and into her dress and heels. She put on a bit of makeup and put her hair up to make herself look older. When the driver let her out of the car in front of the Ritz Carlton hotel, she was not the little teen girl that had gotten in. Her short dress barely covered her panties as she stepped out of the car. He said nothing closing the door behind her, climbing in and driving off. Amazing how good tips keep lips quiet.

Sandy’s eyes were amazed as she stepped hesitantly towards the opening doors and the doorman greeting her with a welcome. She straightened her dress, pulling it down, though it still was halfway up her thighs, making her long thin legs look even longer.

Her father was waiting in the lobby. He knew he had to escort her to his room, but he was expecting a little teen girl, not a beautiful young lady.

He greeted her with a hug and a fatherly kiss to the forehead. He whispered, “You stinker, you look beautiful!” He looked down at her short dress. “They will think I’m bringing a working lady to my room and not my daughter. On second thought, you look legal age now and not like I’m bringing an underage child to my room.”

She just giggled and said, “I haven’t had lunch yet, feed me?”

“Girl, you are going to be the death of me. Can we order room service?” with a sly smile.

“Sir, I am not that kind of girl. I need to be wined and dined.” She really wanted to be alone with him but wanted to give him a hard time first. It was more fun that way. She also liked showing off her youthful, sexy body to passerby’s, too.

He gave in and took her to the most expensive restaurant available in the hotel. He would show her...

The waiter brought them to a lovely, private table in the mostly empty restaurant. As he seated her, his eyes often glanced as her dress slid up to nearly uncover her crotch. His mind trying to calculate her age as he slowly dropped her napkin into her lap to give her a bit more modesty. The peek of little pink flowered panties for a moment made him subtract several years. She hadn’t changed into lace.

Sandy was glad to see her father again after all that had happened, and this rendezvous was especially delicious to her, sneaking away from her mom and brother. Her father made small talk as they looked at the menu. She noticed that hers had no prices, but most of the foods she didn’t recognize at all.

He ordered for her; caviar, escargot appetizers, beef tartare, Foie Gras with truffles, various odorous cheeses, breads, tomato and olive salad with oil & vinegar, a bottle of deep red Barolo, (with a $100 tip to keep the waiter from carding her), and a series of sweet and savory crepes, some with Nutella and others with mushrooms and spiced meats, anything that he thought would mess with her...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.