Sandy and Randy - Cover

Sandy and Randy

Copyright© 2019 by SweetSandy

Chapter 11: New Home

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: New Home - Sandy and Randy, fraternal twins fall in love with each other from early life through adulthood. Their adventures as teens together with their family and friends.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Water Sports  

That first night home, Sandy hugged her mom for so long that her mom had to carry her around with her from the front door to the living room. She kept talking about all that had happened with her during the hurricane (albeit leaving out the daddy/daughter love-in).

When she told her mom about the trust fund, her mom showed her the papers that had been delivered to them...

“$38 MILLION DOLLARS! OMG! MOM!” as Sandy starts crying, which then cascades to her mom crying, too. The two sit tightly coupled arm in arm, crying on the couch together. Randy comes in, bringing a blanket to put over them. Mom pulls Randy to her as well. All three sit squished together on the couch, talking and talking, finally falling asleep.

The house was dark while rain poured outside. Lightning flashed, and windblown rain came in through the broken windows, soaking her clothes. She walked downstairs. People were all standing around, some with masks, some eating and drinking. They watched as she came down the stairs. They came around her, touching her bare skin. She realized she was nude. Her clothes gone. People touched her arms, her breasts, her legs, between her legs. They laid her on a table and started placing food around her then on her. Strawberries on her breasts, pineapple on her flat belly, peaches and bananas on her mons. They poured syrup and honey over her body. Cream on her thighs and between her legs.

Women removed their masks, they were girls, school girls. Some dressed in pleated dresses but topless, some in panties, pink and white with cherries and hearts on them. Some completely nude with tiny buds and hairless cunts. They started licking her. Slurping up the honey, chocolate syrup, whip cream all smeared on their faces. They laughed and giggled, kissing her right on the mouth, feeding her strawberries and cherries from their teeth. Licking her face, her body, her thighs. Males came up behind the girls, lifting up dresses, pulling down panties, fucking them in the ass and in the pussy. The girls just laughed, licking and smearing the food all over her body. One male climbed up on the table, spreading her legs, his prick sticking out hard, covered in cream. He pushed himself into her. She moved her pelvis to his rhythm...

Sandy woke with a start. The erotic dream already fading, leaving only desires behind. She was wrapped over her mom, her head, and Randy’s lying on their mom’s shirt covered breasts. One leg was draped over her mom’s leg. One arm under her mom’s back and another over Randy. She realized that she was slowly dry humping her mom’s leg! Blushing, she starting untangling herself, stiff from the position, and while her mom sleepily leans her head over and kisses her, first on the cheek and then when Sandy moves her head to look at her mom, kisses her on the lips. A soft, sweet kiss that Sandy returns in kind. Randy stirs from the movements, and mom turns and kisses him on the forehead.

Sandy gets up, realizing that they had slept crunched together on the couch all night. It was cold out from under the warm blanket and heat of the three of them. It was very early in the morning. She must still be on Eastern Time. She tip-toed to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She missed her dad. They would probably have been making love right now ... or eating breakfast. Oh, she was hungry for his omelets! She washed her face and went into her & Randy’s bedroom to change clothes. She would shower later. She just put on leggings and a tunic, no underwear.

“Hi, Sis! Can you believe all this yesterday?”

She jumped, “Don’t sneak up like that! Were you spying on me?”

He blushed, “Ah, well, I haven’t seen you in a while. I missed you.”

“Well, I guess you got to SEE me now. Silly! I missed you, too.” She reached over and kissed him right on the lips.

“Oh, Randy, I have something else from Dad for you ... Though after all yesterday, it probably won’t seem like much...” She pulls out the white box from her luggage.

“WOW! That’s that new iPhone! For me? This is great!”

“Hush! You’ll wake Mom!”

“Oh, she’s already awake. Making breakfast.”

“Well, after all the money we now have, I just thought it might not mean much.”

“You kidding? This is great. Oh, yeah, I forgot we were rich now. Guess it’s not sunk in yet.”

“Well, I know what you mean.”

“Kids!! Breakfast!”

Sandy came out to the kitchen while Randy changed and opened his iPhone box.

“Great, Mom! I’m starved!” her mom comes up to her, dropping an omelet on her plate, with some bacon. Sandy looks up in surprise, eyes wide.

“Sandy, are you ok?” as her mom reaches over and kisses her on her forehead.

Sandy almost blurts out that her dad made omelets nearly every morning (at least before the storm), even bringing them to their bed together.

“I, Uh, I just missed you. I love you!” She reached up to put her arms around her mom. She looked into her mom’s eyes, both staring at each other in warmth and love. Sandy instinctively tilted her head. They kissed a lingering kiss on the lips.

They whispered to each other, “I love you.”

As her mom turned, she whispered, “That must have been some dream you were having this morning, my daughter,” as she rubbed her hand on her thigh.

Sandy blushed, remembering her slow hump of her mom’s leg.

Randy walked in at that moment, “Oh good! Omelets!”

“Silly boy!” they both replied.

After breakfast, wash up, showers, and the like, Sandy found her mom sitting at the table, staring at the keys.

“Mom, let’s go see our new home!”

Still torn in debate, she still thought it must have some kind of strings attached from her ex. She relented since she knew the kids were more important than her misgivings. At least Sandy didn’t seem to show any outward signs of her father trying to manipulate her. And Sandy knew not to show any kind of favoritism. She knew that mom would never forgive the two of them if she ever found out what had happened between her and her dad. Worse, her mom would burn the money, too. Sandy put it out of her mind. She was ready for their new life together and maybe, one day, someday...

They called the limo service number on the card, and hardly 20 minutes later, the car arrived.

“Little Miss, good morning!” It was the same driver from the airport yesterday.

“Hi! This is my mom and Randy. We’re going to see our new home!”

“Of course, I have already been made aware, Little Miss. Just you sit back, and we will be there in no time at all.”

At the apartment building, a doorman came out, let them into the lobby, and pointed them to the security desk.

“Ah, you must be the new owners of 2412.” He waved a concierge over who took them up the elevator to their floor.

“It’s all ready for you to move in as you desire. I can even arrange to have your furniture moved. Here, take my card”, the concierge said as they went up the elevator.

Mom said, “Well, that will be great, though, I don’t think we will have much to move.”

Sandy added, “I know I’m buying all new clothes!”

The concierge opened the door to their new place.

“OH, MY, GAUD! Look at this place, Mom!!” Sandy ran to the floor to ceiling windows looking out at the view.

The concierge showed them various lights, controls, and such, then let them explore as he left.

“Look, mom, champagne!” as Randy looked in the refrigerator.

“Flowers! Chocolate strawberries!” Sandy replied back.

POP! Randy had already opened the champagne, figuring it out and only spilling a little, christening the floor. He couldn’t resist, as three glasses were chilling in the refrigerator with the bottle.

He poured for all three. “We have to toast!” he said, handing out glasses.

Mom sipped hers as the two kids finished off theirs, then Randy quickly refilled them.

“Come on, Mom, please,” the two urged her on and refilled hers ... repeated until the bottle was empty.

Mom slowly wandered around, looking at the place, far more beautiful than she had ever been in. It looked like something in a travel magazine.

Sandy literally bubbly, raced to the bedrooms. “This one is MINE!”

It was pretty obvious, as there were pink bedspreads and flowers on a desk with a new laptop sitting there, too. She opened the closet.

“MOM! New clothes! HOW?!?” she blushed, daddy knew her size, her tastes ... very well.

Randy chimed in from another bedroom, his new room. “Oh WOW, an iMac! I can’t believe this place!”

He didn’t really care that there were new clothes in his closet, as well. (Sandy had told her father that Randy was only a few inches taller and a little bigger than her, so he guessed his sizes.)

The kids not hearing any replies from their mom went looking for her. They found her on the bed in her new room, a master suite with beautiful views and a huge private bath, garden tub and all. She was crying, a sexy black dress on the bed beside her. Dad still knew her size, too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.