Sandy and Randy - Cover

Sandy and Randy

Copyright© 2019 by SweetSandy

Chapter 9: Hurricane

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: Hurricane - Sandy and Randy, fraternal twins fall in love with each other from early life through adulthood. Their adventures as teens together with their family and friends.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Water Sports  

The next morning, Sandy awoke alone and hungry. Her father was already gone from his bed, their bed. After a quick stop, she meandered downstairs, still rubbing her eyes from sleep. The TV was on some news program. Suddenly it was off, and her father was calling to her.

“Come on, sleepyhead. Breakfast is served. Want omelets this morning?”

“Sounds great, I’m starved.”

He doesn’t let on what he just heard. A hurricane had formed out in the Atlantic. This was before the advanced computer modeling available now, so even a 3-day forecast wasn’t highly accurate. Unfortunately, the track had it coming just to the south of them ... right into the dense populations of Ft. Lauderdale & West Palm Beach. He hadn’t been watching much news lately, and the storm came up fast, only 3 days away. He didn’t want to alarm Sandy since she had never experienced such, so he decided to start preparations slowly and let her know minimal info. The TV news was always so end-of-world catastrophe.

After breakfast, he told her, “Sandy, it looks like a storm might be coming. It’s well to the south of us, but we’ll probably get rain and wind. We’ll spend the day just prepping for some indoor time.”

She looked outside the big glass windows towards the ocean. It looked beautiful, typical in that storms sucked the clouds and moisture away into them. She didn’t know this. The lovely day softened the impact.

“Oh, ok. I will help you. What do we do?”

Originally, he wanted to take her down to the beach to play again, but not now.

“We’ll go get some extra food and stuff and then go around the yard and put away anything loose.”

As they drove to the store, he noticed significantly more traffic since he had to drive south into the more populated area to get to the bigger stores. Luckily, she didn’t know what was regular traffic, so she didn’t pay any attention, except...

“Wow, look at that gas station.” Cars were lined up 4 deep. It would get worse. He just laughed and continued on. At the store, shelves of typical items; water, bread, milk, batteries, etc. were already emptying.

“I hope you like rye and pumpernickel. That’s about all that’s left.”

“Is this normal for a storm?” she asked hesitantly.

“Yeah, everybody hits the stores for staples, so it takes time to restock. It’s ok. We’ll just get whatever we can.”

They ended up with a few things; several empty jugs for water and an extra cooler, the unusual loaves of bread, Spam, as the tuna and canned chicken were gone, and a few high priced batteries that were left. He did find that there was plenty of raw meat and vegetables, so he got those. He’d grill them up well done and ice them in the cooler. Suitable for a few days. He also got a few first aid items and slipped in another bottle of KY, this time just the standard kind. She didn’t see that. She did see the big box of feminine napkins.

“Why those? I don’t have my period.” She whispered, blushing.

“Honey, those are useful for other things.” He didn’t elaborate on such things as covering wounds.

After there, he stopped at that gas station, now 8 deep in cars.

“I want to be sure we have a full tank. Do you think you can ease the truck forward? I’d like to check out the stores here.”

He had her cross over the top of him as they traded places, her soft butt under tight shorts sliding across his lap and his hands on her young waist. She giggled to his touch.

“Ok, put your foot on the brake pedal, here. Keep it pushed down. Use both feet if you want. DO NOT TOUCH the gas pedal. Ok, let me take it out of park. It’s an automatic, so there’s no clutch. Now ease up the brake. See, we roll forward. Ok, push back on the brake. Keep several feet away from the car in front. You should be able to see their back tires. You don’t want to bump them!”

She focused intently on her newly discovered task.

“You will need to turn the wheel a bit just to keep reasonably in line with the car in front. Again, there is no reason to press the gas or change the gear. It will slowly roll forward as you release the brake pedal.”

He let her do it again another couple times as cars slowly moved forward.

“See you are a natural. I’ll be teaching you to drive soon.”

“Goof! I’m only 14.”

“Shoot, farm boys are running tractors at 12.”

“I’m not a farm boy if you notice.” her eyes intent on watching the car in front.

“You sure aren’t!” he smiled “I’ll keep an eye out and be back before you reach the pump.”

“Go and quit bothering me, silly!”

He hit the gas station store for a few items, saw that she had only moved forward 1 car length, then he popped into the bait & tackle store beside the gas station. He found more batteries, some emergency supplies, an empty gas can, some Sterno and little stove for it, and at last minute, a box of 9mm ammo. He knew it could get rather nasty with some of the ‘animals’. He wasn’t about to let them harm his daughter. He was back in the truck before she had moved forward more than halfway there. He took back over as she was starting to perspire from the concentration. He laughed as she slid back over him, ticking her to break her seriousness.

“Stop! Not here in public.”

“Silly, I can tickle my only daughter anytime I want.”

“Oh yeah?” she tickled him back. A small skirmish ensued. He had to break off when it was time to get gas.

Back home, he started preparing things. He had her go get her clothes and stuff them into her suitcase and move to the guest room on the west side of the house away from the ocean.

“We’ll lower the storm shutters, so be dark and gloomy in the other rooms.”

Not mentioning safer away from the side that would catch the worse.

“This side, we’ll lower last.”

(The backside of a hurricane switches wind direction 180 degrees.)

He started hauling the most useful items, splitting between placing them in the truck and the guest room in case they had to abandon one or the other (‘all eggs one basket = bad’). He also brought extra blankets, towels, food, water, and rolled his luggage in, loaded with clothes and other stuff.

The guest room was starting to get crowded. He also did a quick look at the TV to see what the weather said. They were still in a voluntary evacuation area, but only 50 miles south, it was mandatory. It had moved further north, but the storm was Cat 2 and expected to increase. It was going to arrive unfortunately during the night late tomorrow night.

He called her airlines, and as expected, her flight that next morning was canceled and all flights before were booked and no, the nearest other airport with flights was Orlando. She was stuck here. He didn’t immediately tell her, though figured she wouldn’t mind. If it were up to her, she would move in with him.

Looking at the bedding, she responded: “Ah, I guess this means we are sleeping in here, together?”

He just looks at her, smiling. They had been sleeping together every night so far, this would be no different, and she knew it. She was just teasing him.

“Come help me close the shutters.”

Downstairs her cell phone dinged. She then saw that there were two text messages and a voicemail. Mom.

She listened to the voicemail, knowing what it said. She called back, with the speaker turned on, so dad could listen.

Her mother was frantic. She had seen the warnings, and the size of the storm looked like it could swallow the whole state. From California, it looked like the entire state of Florida was a disaster area.

“Mom! I’m OK. It’s beautiful here. The sun is shining. We are preparing. Don’t worry.”

“Let me talk to her. Mary, its John, Yes, Yes I’m aware. No, the storm is expected to make landfall well south of here (he fudged), it’s only(!) expected to be a Cat 3. It looks bigger than the actual main storm is. No, I couldn’t get her out earlier.”

Looking at Sandy, he said, “I just called the airlines, and no flights are available. Remember, we are well north of Miami & Ft. Lauderdale airports, which is where the storm looks like it will be going. It’s not surprising their flights are full or canceled. Yes, I did ask about other airports. The only thing available was in Orlando, 3 hours from here in normal traffic. And it’s not normal traffic now since everyone south of us will all be headed in that direction. The last thing I want is to get stuck out exposed in a giant traffic jam in the storm.”

He purposefully never says ‘hurricane’.

“She is safer here than even most of the shelters around here. The house is reinforced and full storm shutters and even with some emergency backups.” He fudged again.

“Yes, I understand. I will keep OUR daughter safe. Believe me! Shush a bit, and let me let her talk to you more. Tell Randy I love him and am sorry he was sick, and you know that I will take care of our baby, don’t worry.”

He almost said he loved her as he said goodbye ... he really did, how could he not, they had two children together but knew he’d burned that bridge bad. He handed Sandy the phone and turned to leave her in private. She turned off the speaker.

“Yes, mom, Dad’s taking good care of me.”

Her eyes sparkled a bit, looking at her father.

“Yes, I will. Yes, it’s still beautiful. I wish you could see this house.”

She immediately regretted that after what her dad had done to her mom.

“ ... Can I speak to Randy?”

She whispered to him that she missed him badly. She did. She loved him. She did. She wished he was here. Well, partially.

Her father discretely returns after seeing her hang up from talking to her mother and her brother. She wraps her arms tightly around him and hugs him.

“You will keep me safe, won’t you?”

“Now you are the goof! OF COURSE, I WILL! I would do anything to keep you safe.”

He adds privately to himself, ‘Including willingly sacrificing my life without question for you.’

“Come on now, my girl, I need your help with the shutters.”

As she holds the ladder, he closes all the upstairs shutters except for the guestroom. That will come tomorrow. They then lower the downstairs shutters except for the large ones for the main room. He doesn’t want it to be dark and gloomy until the last minute tomorrow when the weather turns.

“Now little one, go get that bikini on and play on the beach. Stay out of the ocean, the waves are even higher today than last time ... and NO toplessness, no skinnydipping! I will be out in a little while.”

“Geez, party pooper.” As she scampers upstairs, butt purposefully swinging as he watches.

He avoids direct contact and viewing her as she comes down in her skimpy outfit, sans any coverall.

“Scat you little fox while I finish here.”

She giggles and runs out the door. Down at the ocean, she does see the rough waves, scaring her enough to stay no more than ankle-deep. She walks along the beach. There are a few more people out, surprising her, so she stays closer to home. People are always drawn to impending disasters.

He starts the grill and puts the steaks on ... well done, it will be. Even eaten cold, it’s better than spam or peanut butter. On low smoker mode, it will take quite a while. He changes to his bathing suit, just to make sure he appears at ease and lower her anxiety. He rechecks the weather report. It’s slightly changed, unfortunately, a little further north. Landfall maybe just 30 miles south. Really close.

Down at the water, he finds her sitting on the sand. He brings her a towel as she stands up. Her butt covered in sand and little else. He checks around quickly and playfully sweeps the sand off her bottom with his bare hand.

“Silly girl, no towel. And by the way, a reminder that that bikini stays here at my house when you leave. I don’t want your mother thinking I’ve corrupted you.”

“Too late, you’ve corrupted me, you dirty old man!” She giggles under his pats, wiggling herself around.

“OLD MAN! I’m not that old!”

She laughs, swinging around and without caring who saw, wraps herself around him, and climbing onto his back.

“Piggyback ride, Daddy!”

He bends down and pulls her up, her legs wrap around his waist and her arms around his neck. He lifts her up.

“Oof, I must be feeding you too much.”

She giggles and squirms. Her nearly bare body pressed against his back. His arms under her thighs. She whispers into his ear. “Take me home, my lover. I need you.”

He obeys, stopping only for a quick outdoor shower to knock the sand off their feet, and her butt. Then upstairs into his room. It’s dark with the shutters closed, and he doesn’t turn on the light. Instead, he drops her onto the bed. She climbs off the bed while he is still sitting there on it. She faces him, looking smaller, more fragile. She comes into his arms. Her young teen breasts coming face level to him. He kisses each breast through her bikini. Salty tasting. He moves the tiny covering aside and kisses a nipple. Moves to the other and softly suckles that one. She reached down to turn his head up to hers. They kiss deeply, him savoring her slightly salty but very youthful taste. He licks her lips, slobbering on her.

“Ew! Silly!” She licks him back. He pulls her against him and undoes the little string holding her bikini top. Then repeats with the string holding her bottom. Both fall to the floor.

“Sandy, my love. You are beautiful!”

She giggles, “More beautiful than your twenty-something playtoy?” she teases.

“Ouch! Sandy, I am so very sorry about that. I was stupid. Stupid to lose your mom. I loved your mom. I still love her.”

Her ears perked at that. Maybe? Is it possible? She knew her mom was still in love with her father, even if hating him at the same time. Her mom had said she wasn’t bitter, just sad.

Of course, now, if mom ever found out about this. About her and dad, that would be the end of it all. She couldn’t imagine her mom forgiving him ... but then again. She never thought her mom and Randy! Her father saw she was thinking of something. He moved in.

He kisses her navel, feeling her butt cheeks with his hands. He kisses her belly as she sucks in her stomach and tightens her buns. His mouth moves to her silky mons. He sucks her mons wetly as she wiggles to move away.

“Tickles!”

He lifts her, turns, and falls backward onto the bed. She falls on top of him, laughing and giggling. She calms as he looks into her eyes. They lay sideways on the bed, legs dangling.

“I need you. Make love to me,” she whispers, now feeling her young desire building.

She coos as she rolls away of him and onto her back, legs still over the side of the bed.

He gets up, turns his back to her, drops his bathing suit, and gets the bottle of KY sitting on the nightstand. (‘Have to remember to put this into the supplies’.)

As she swings herself onto the bed, he applies some to his erection. Then a little dab on his fingertips. He touches her cleft, rubbing the jelly onto her labia folds. He climbs on top of her.

She is so small, innocent, a kid. He guides his hard dick, pushing into her tight little pussy. He is fucking an underage girl, a 14-year-old, jailbait, his OWN DAUGHTER, prison, Bubba! He doesn’t care. She is wonderful. He needs her as much as she needs him. He pauses for a few moments, just taking in her sweet young face as she looks back at him, her eyes soft and dreamy. She urges him on with a whimper and her arms.

He’s back pumping her as she wraps her legs around his, lifting her pelvis and hips to his motion. Their rhythm builds. Her eyes close, lost from the world. Is she dreaming of Randy? His mind clouds at how tight she feels around him. How hot she feels. How she moves with him. They dance the dance of love, of sex. He feels her tense suddenly.

“OH, GAUD!” She comes so easily for him. Her mind explodes yet again, hooked on its rush.

Her orgasms get him every time. Bang she goes, bang he goes. He can’t help himself. This illicit sex is too powerful.

His desire for her, ‘My little bunny. My sexy vixen. The love of my life, freely, wantonly giving herself to me. She’s given me a Lolita complex. I am ruined, I have soiled her. I have enslaved myself to her.’

He has to get up and finish preparations, the grilling steaks! He pulls free of her with a bit of a plop. She moans a little. Kitten purring, lying there all in her dream world.

‘Fuck, she is beautiful!’

He shakes his mind clear but holds his now limp member to drip into his hand, not the floor. He sees his sperm seeping from her.

‘Oh God, why did you make young girls so desirable? To corrupt men so fully?’

He sighs and hurries off, bare-bottomed.

She stirs. Her post-orgasmic glow slowly fading. She thinks about nothing. Just the memory and the desire to emotionally do it again, even if the physical isn’t ready.

She gets up, hand between her legs, catching his sperm as it leaks out of her. She glows.

‘Daddy. This is Daddy.`

The TV shows the storm will be fully Cat 3 with 120mph winds when it arrives. Still to the south, but the northern side of the storm can be the worse side. He doubts himself. He should have kept alert, watching the news earlier. This is peak hurricane season. Did he just doom them? No, I will do everything in my power to keep her safe. I had purposefully bought this house after seeing its higher elevation, its stronger construction. He completed his tasks. Luckily the steaks were ... well done, but not burned.

In the evening, she came down, obviously having fallen asleep, sweet thing. He made a grand meal of all the perishables except for tomorrow’s breakfast. Might as well eat well. If, when ... the power goes out, it’s lost otherwise.

She eats like a horse.

“I thought only teenage boys ate like that.”

She laughed between bites, “It’s all that exercise you have given me.”

He lets her finish eating the filet steak (grilled this time to medium-rare), the corn on the cob (it was frozen, so... ) lots of other fresh vegetables, fruit, frozen dinner rolls, and anything else in the freezer and ‘fridge. Then came the ice cream ... an entire half-gallon had to go. She had no problem. He helped too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.