Sandy and Randy - Cover

Sandy and Randy

Copyright© 2019 by SweetSandy

Chapter 7: Visiting Daddy

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Visiting Daddy - Sandy and Randy, fraternal twins fall in love with each other from early life through adulthood. Their adventures as teens together with their family and friends.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Water Sports  

Unexpectedly, the family receives a letter from their father that contains a check for $10,000 and two open-ended airline tickets with a letter pleading to Sandy and Randy to forgive him and come visit. He missed his kids so much. Her mom almost tore it up, but the money would save them from losing their apartment after she lost her job. She did not want her kids to go homeless! After much discussion with their mom, they decide to go to visit. He was their dad, after all.

Sandy wondered if her father, who had left them so stranded before nearly a year ago, and made off with his 21-year-old assistant, was actually having a change of heart. But Sandy worried that his girlfriend (his Bitch, according to mom) would be there as well. She hoped not!

At the last minute, Randy came down sick, so Sandy decided to still go alone, not wishing to disappoint her father. She also wanted to see him badly. Even though he had treated them so, she still loved him.

When Sandy arrived at the airport, there he was by himself holding balloons, flowers, candy, and a sign that said ‘I Love U, my Daughter!’ She couldn’t resist all this attention and melted into his arms. It had been nearly a year since she had seen him.

“You have grown up, my little girl!”

She hugged him and said that she was sorry that Randy couldn’t come. He held her in his arms, kissing her forehead and asking how she had been and how terribly sorry he was for not contacting her, Randy, and her mother sooner.

“Where’s, ah, Cindy?”

“We broke up a month ago. Long story.”

“You know you hurt mom and us so much.”

“I am so very sorry. I know your mom won’t accept that, but I hope that at least you will understand, even if you don’t forgive me.”

“I know. I still love you, even if I know that mom doesn’t.”

They went back to his new house on the beach in South Florida. After their small apartment, this place was huge! He gave her a quick tour of the interior. Great room, chef’s kitchen, game room with pool table, huge bedrooms. He showed her to her room, which had a beautiful view of the ocean. She couldn’t believe how beautiful it all was after the drab place she had lived in for the past year. He kissed her again on the forehead and said that he would let her settle in. He showed around her bedroom with its own private bathroom with a huge tub and rain shower. Her eyes were all aglow. After he left her to unpack, she decided to try out the fancy shower with its multiple showerheads. As she stripped, she realized that one entire wall was glass, facing the empty ocean. She felt so exposed there, yet it made her feel excited, much like when she was in the theater with Randy. She missed Randy ... and her mom.

After her shower, she put on some stretch shorts and a tunic and went downstairs. Her father was in the kitchen, making supper. It looked fancy and smelled great. She realized then how hungry she was after the long flight. She felt so much at ease here already.

She asked her father if she could help.

“Yes, my princess. You can chop the salad.”

“You’re funny, I’m not a princess. You haven’t called me that in years.”

He had been so busy with his company; they really hadn’t been together much in several years. She loved the attention. He seemed so much more relaxed now. Before, he worked six and seven days a week, leaving early in the morning and returning late at night. He realized just how little he did see of her and Randy. No wonder she seemed grown-up. He had missed much of their lives!

“Oh, sorry, my lady. You are all grown up on me now. I can’t believe it.”

She smiled, thinking to herself how he would be surprised just how ‘grown-up’ she really was. She started chopping the lettuce and tomatoes up but wasn’t doing a very good job. She had forgotten how good a cook her father was.

“Hold on, you are going to end up cutting yourself, and I don’t like my lettuce bloody!” He announced.

She just laughed. He came around behind her, close, and took her arms in his hands and showed her how to hold the knife and various vegetables, cutting them smoothly. She could smell his cologne and feel his strong hands holding hers. She felt a warm tingling occur, totally unexpectedly. Her times with Randy had opened up new feelings in her, and since she had not been around another male, it was more exciting than she ever expected. She never would have believed she would react like that, especially with her own father.

“Why are you blushing? You like cutting vegetables?”

She blushed even more.

“I just missed being with you. I had forgotten how it felt.” She said truthfully.

“Again, I want to apologize for my terrible behavior towards you. I am going to try and make it up to all of you. I wish Randy would have been able to come as well, but it IS rather nice having you all to myself, sweetheart.”

Unexpectedly, her heart skipped a beat. What was going on with her?


They finished preparing the meal and with a fatherly pat on her butt, told her to get upstairs and change into something more appropriate as he set the table. She giggled and went up to her room. With little thought, she pulled out a dress and changed. She even decided to put a little bit of makeup on and fix her hair some. The dress she picked was a summer one, light and a little bit too short now that she had been growing so. She changed to some sandals instead of barefoot as she was before.

When she walked downstairs, she was surprised. Her father had lit candles, dimmed the lights, put on music, and had flowers in the middle of the table. It was so romantic to her 14-year-old mind.

He looked up, “Wow! You look wonderful! I can’t believe you are my little baby girl!”

“I’m your girl, but not a baby anymore.”

“Excuse me; you are a young lady, my sweetheart.”

They sat down and had a wonderful dinner. Her father even let her have a small glass of the red wine he had picked out.

“You are all grown up, and I adore you for that!”

She felt warmed and abuzz with the wine and the atmosphere and being with her father, all to herself. He was so charming and a gentleman with great conversation setting her at ease even after all the things that he had put their family through. It was as if this was a different world.

After dinner, he got up and came over to her.

“Will you dance with me, my darling?”

She was titillated and excited over his attention to her. She got up, and he took her hand and held her close as they danced. Between songs, she took off her sandals and stood on his shoes for the next dance so she could be taller and closer to him. He held one hand with hers and the other in the small of her back. Her cheek came to just below his neck. She rested her head on his chest as they danced, now getting sleepy after the long day. She felt a warm glow rising in her belly and between her legs. She would have never been this way except due to being with Randy and doing the things she had with him. She missed him, but felt a new attraction to her father she didn’t realize was there before.

Warmed by the wine, the mood, the music, and the beautiful little girl in his arms, her father looked down on her, wishing he could kiss her lips and caress her. He had to also admit that her short dress didn’t help, particularly when she got up, showing a couple quick flashes of panties. He tried to push those thoughts out of his mind, but she was so attractive and with her arms so tightly around him and her body moving with him, it was hard to ignore. He realized he loved his daughter in ways that were more than a father really should.

Finally, the music changed, and he saw that she was falling asleep in his arms, he couldn’t resist. He picked her light body up, dress riding up, and carried her upstairs to her room, feeling a tinge when he passed his own bedroom. He laid her down on her bed and wrapped a blanket over her, resisting the temptation to remove her dress and put on pajamas. He leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. She smiled and said she loved him. Right as he moved to kiss her cheek again, she moved her head, and their lips met for just a few seconds. She smiled in bliss. If it had been up to her, she would have kissed him more, but he released her, resisting his own impulses; she was his daughter, after all! His 14-year-old daughter! So just said goodnight.

Back in his room, his head was abuzz with wine and the soft smell and sweet kiss of his daughter. ‘I can’t think this!’ he told himself as he put on his pajamas and lay restless.

Sandy was thinking of her father and the wonderful evening as she drifted off.

She was standing in the hall of a large dilapidated old house. It was dark. Lightning flashed, then thunder. She ran towards a room. There was a shadow. It was someone bigger than her. It was a man. He grabbed her and pulled her to him. He kissed her hard on the lips. The lightning flashed, and she was running away. She was going down hallways and in and out different doors. He was there again. He grabbed her and kissed her hard. She ran back but stopped not far away. He came up to her. Kissed her breast. He put his hand between her legs. She felt heat. Hot, panting. He was rubbing her. Suddenly she escaped. Yet longed for his kiss, his touch. There was water flowing down steps, she had a sudden urge to find a bathroom, to pee? To shower? To feel herself?

Sandy woke with a start. The strange dream slowly fading, but the urge to pee increasing. She got up and went to her bathroom. Afterward, she couldn’t fall back to sleep in the room that seemed strange to her now. She changed to her shorty pajamas and tiptoed into the hallway. Her father’s room door was open. She peeked in. He looked asleep. She decided to sneak in. As she got to his bed, she whispered.

“I had a bad dream. Can I stay here?”

He stirred. Sleepily without thinking, he replied quietly, “Of course, my darling.”

She climbed in and cuddled against him. She had gotten so used to cuddling Randy, she felt alone without someone to sleep with. Her father put his arm around her. The scent of her hair in his face. He moved her hair and kissed her earlobe. They drifted off to sleep with her contented.


Early the next morning, her bladder woke her up. She found herself being spooned by her dad, who was still asleep. She moved out from under his arm and went to his bathroom since it’s the closest.

Dad awoke, thinking that last night with his daughter in his arms was just a dream. He got up to go to the bathroom, rubbing his sleepy eyes. He opened the door only to find his daughter sitting on the toilet. She looked up.

Surprised, he quickly blurts, “Oh, sorry! I didn’t...”

He hesitated, looking at the sight of a pretty young 14-year-old girl in a PJ top with her panties down around her ankles, peeing.

“ ... I didn’t realize you were in here.”

At first, she blushes, feeling exposed to her father.

She giggles, “I’m finished, silly. You’ve seen your daughter before, even changed my diapers.”

Now it is he that blushes but can’t avert his eyes from the sight.

“Yeah, but you were just a baby then. Now you are a beautiful young woman. My grown-up daughter.”

“Daadddy?” she covers herself only now.

He finally averts his gaze, blushing, and continues.

“I didn’t mean to barge in on you. I didn’t realize you would come in this bathroom.”

“Silly, I was in bed with you. We slept together.”

Shocked, he stammered.

“I uh, no, ah...”

“Goof, I just wanted to be close to you last night after I had a bad dream.”

“Oh, so my dreams of holding my beautiful daughter were real!”

This time she blushed, finally starting to pull up her panties and pajama bottoms.

“Can you give a girl some privacy?”

“Sorry,” as he quickly closes the door.

She comes out in a few moments and touches his arm in the early dawn light.

“Your turn,” she coos seductively to him.

He slips in and closes the door, still embarrassed at his unfatherly-like thoughts. When he comes out, she is gone. Back to her room. ‘Shit! I can’t think straight. She’s... ‘ He goes back into the bathroom to relieve the serious sexual tension he is feeling. ‘She’s ... amazing!’.

Sandy, again in her room, her thoughts were spinning. She was having feelings about her dad far beyond father/daughter. Likely due to her loss of inhibitions towards incest from her and Randy’s sexual escapades. Being away from Randy for the first time for more than a few hours and seeing her father (only 31 and still in great shape since he and her mother had been so young), for the first time in a year had made her feel closer to him in more ways than one. She had to touch herself to release the tension she felt, quietly moaning as she came with thoughts of, first, Randy, but then shifting to her Father. She whispered ‘daddy’ as she came.

After a shower (cold!) and dressing in shorts and tee, she heads downstairs following the smells of bacon and eggs cooking. Her father, also in shorts and a sport shirt, acting more relaxed now, greeted her as if nothing had taken place earlier.

“Hey, my princess finally appears! Morning your highness.”

“You goof!”

“I hope you still like scrambled eggs and bacon, toast, strawberry jam, and orange juice.”

“I’m starved! What are we going to do today?”

“Well, the ocean is still warm, and the day is looking good. I plan to spend the entire week with you. You have my undivided attention. First, you need to change into a bathing suit, and we will go down to the beach. After that, we must take you shopping. Your dresses are at least a year or two old, and you have been growing, thus, well, a bit too short.”

“Well, mister, you shouldn’t look at your daughter like that!”

“Hard not to notice how you have, uh, well ... filled out.”

She blushed and giggled. If he only knew.

“That sounds great!” she finally said.

Coming outside, she met her father, who had also changed into his swim trunks and was carrying a tout bag with towels, sunscreen, and such. She had on a bathing suit cover-up and her sandals. Out at the beach, he spread a beach towel down and put their stuff on it. She turns her back to her father and removes her cover-up. He can’t help but watch as she reveals her tiny bikini covered bottom and flawless skin. She turns around and faces him. He is stunned! This is his daughter?

He stammers, “Hope you don’t mind me saying this, but wow!”

Her rather too small bikini with its two little patches covering her budding teen breasts and another rather too small patch starting just above her mons and diving down between her legs, with little strings holding it together.

“Silly goof, you can put your tongue back in your mouth.” She giggles, liking the attention.

She adds, “Can you control yourself to put suntan lotion on my back?”

He laughs and goes about getting the lotion. He smears some on his hands and then onto her back, starting at her neck and shoulders. His hands linger longer than it would normally take to apply. She smiles to herself as his hands rub her back. He continues down her back to just above her bikini bottom.

“Uh, I, ah, think you will need to put some on your derriere yourself.” He stammers.

Her youthful butt cheeks were left uncovered by her bathing suit, with only the middle down to between her legs covered. Even a bit of butt crack was visible.

“Your mother lets you wear this out in public?” He asks, worried about boys.

She laughs, “Ha! No. I bought this at the airport!”

“Wow, I didn’t know they sold such things there. I’ll have to check it out sometime.”

“You goof! ... Don’t you like it?”

“Understatement. But forget wearing it anywhere but with me around to guard against boys.”

She just laughs and continues applying lotion over the rest of her, including her butt cheeks, knowing he is too shy to do it. She then runs off to the ocean. His eyes watch her bottom and long legs move, again with un-fatherly thoughts. ‘I gotta quit this. She is my daughter, after all!’, thinking to himself. He joins her in the water.

Splashing each other and laughing, she swims up to him. A big wave hits her, and she grabs him to keep herself from being washed away. Without thinking, she wraps her legs around his waist and hugs him, laughing, her petite breasts against his chest, and her bony hips against his lower stomach. He instinctively puts his hands under her butt to carry her, just like he used to do when she was small. She leans forward and gives him a quick peck right on the lips. At first, he is very hesitant about how to handle all this that is occurring. He does love her as a daughter, but seeing her and touching her and now kissing her, even if just these short pecks, is breaking down his barriers.

Suddenly, another wave hits them, knocking him off balance and causing her father to drop her. They both splash underwater, finally surfacing, coughing, and sputtering. Her father grabs ahold of her arm and pulls her up as she laughs between coughs. She wraps her arms around her father’s neck. He pulls her up, not realizing that her bikini top has gone askew, showing one breast, nipple hard from the scare. Her bikini bottom has slipped into her butt crack and narrowed in the front, camel toeing in her cleft.

His hands go back under her now nearly bare butt, lifting her up, both of them still laughing. His fingers on one hand slide in between her legs and against her partially uncovered labia. As he tries to get his balance and adjust her weigh on him, her legs wrap tightly around his waist. She quickly kisses him again as she laughs. She hugs him as tightly as she can to keep other waves from breaking them apart. He finally realizes what his fingertips are touching ... his daughter’s pussy! He quickly moves his hand back and finds that both hands are holding bare butt cheeks. His manhood automatically reacts, tenting his suit.

“I think it’s time we got out of here. These waves are too rough.”

He quickly looks around, seeing that no one is nearby enough to see them since he’s not sure what they might think of this older man and very young half-naked teenage girl all tangled together. Luckily, he has her just above his hips, so she doesn’t know what’s happening farther down. He starts to release her, but Sandy doesn’t want to let go.

“Carry me, daddy!” she purrs, melting his heart.

He relents, carrying her to shore. Now, on the beach, it is a good thing that no one is near. Her bathing suit is leaving very little covered, and she is continuously giving him little pecks on his cheek, neck, and once in a while, lips. He tries to act fatherly with all this, smiling and laughing at her, but she’s acting more like a little vixen, a Lolita, than a daughter. He fights to clear his mind of these thoughts and wills his little man at ease.

Sandy looks at her father, feeling emotions and physical attraction to him that she didn’t at all expect. The uninhibited sex that she has been having with her brother has knocked down her incest barriers. She sees no problem with loving her father as she loves Randy. With his hands all over her bottom and between her legs, it’s all a new experience for her.

Once back at their beach towel, she relents to being released and then standing tiptoe on her bare feet and still pressed up against him, she kisses her father fully on the mouth, lingering long enough for him to reciprocate. It is then that she notices his stiff member under his bathing suit pressed against her belly. She feels surprised that she tingles all over and not just from the drying saltwater. They finally separate without any words and get towels to dry themselves.

Finally, “Ah, Sandy, you might want to adjust your suit...”

She has been lost in thought, and only under his request does she notice one boob hanging out and her bikini bottom showing more than is decent in a public place. She blushes and giggles.

“Oh, daddy, such a prude...”

She looks around, no one within hundreds of yards, off goes her top, her small but well-shaped teen breasts now exposed, areolas red and nipples hard.

“Sandy, this isn’t a nude beach!” He says while trying to bring his eyes back to her face.

She just laughs and prances around. If it were up to her, she’d drop her bottoms as well. But, instead, she takes off dancing her way back to their house, swishing her butt from side to side, leaving him to pick up all the stuff, including her discarded top.

By the time he arrives back at the house, she is under the outdoor shower beside the house. Here it’s more private, though still fully open towards the sea. He discovers she has discarded her bikini bottom as well. He mind spins, ‘Oh man, I can’t do this! Can’t think this! She is my daughter. My underage, sexy, hot young daughter! I have to get her back under control. She is taking this way too far. I can’t believe my little girl has turned into a mind-blowingly hot female ... She acts like sex is ... Oh God, is she NOT a virgin? At only 14?’

She sees him as he goes by carrying all their stuff, studiously trying to avoid looking at her naked body ... obviously, without much luck, she notices. She bends over and wiggles her butt at him, his eyes fixed on the pooch of her plump pussy between her thigh gap. He quickly averts his eyes as she laughs.

“You see something you like there, MISTER? Does DADDY want to come play with me?” she teases, half wondering if he actually would.

As he drops the stuff, he picks up a towel, holding it towards her while she is still under the shower.

“Ok young lady, that’s enough. You need to get some clothes on now. Or you will spend the rest of the week grounded in your room.”

Her eyes twinkle. She knows that he is just bluffing and putting on an air of authority.

“Oh yes, my master, my daddy, my love. Your wish is my command!”

He cracks up and dropping the towel, rushes headfirst under the shower with her. He picks up her nude body hugging her against his bare chest, lifts her off the ground, and plants his lips right against hers. Their mouths begin to open as they kiss; her tongue darts in touching and licking his lips, teeth, and tongue. A deep, very un-fatherly kiss continues under the shower. He has lost the battle with himself ... but not the war, not yet anyway. He keeps his own bathing trunks on, no matter what his lower brain is telling him. He is NOT going to do THAT to HIS DAUGHTER, he repeats to himself!

Oh gee, she is his little Lolita! He swings her around, still kissing, finally parting as she starts laughing and singing. She loves her father just as she loves her brother. And just as with Randy, she wants to be his lover.

He finally turns off the water, resisting her attempts to tickle him and to trick him into removing his trunks. He wraps her in a towel and moves away to get his own towel.

“You are dangerous! How did you learn all that?” he asks.

She almost blurts out Randy’s name. Instead, she laughs and says, “A girl has her secrets!”

With her butt hanging out under the towel, she grabs her bikini and runs off into the house, bottom swinging, silky pubes flashing between her thighs with each step. He watches her the entire way.

He plunges his head back under the shower, cold water only, hoping to clear his mind of the desire to fuck his daughter. Jesus, he thought it now. He really did want to have sex with her, his 14-year-old daughter. Dangerous!

Sandy runs into her bathroom, dropping the towel and bathing suit. She is about to explode. If he’d let her, she would run into his bed, spread-eagled, and make him fuck her right then. Her mind dreamed of what it might be like to have her father on top of her, screwing her, pumping his seed into her. As she sat on the toilet with barely a single touch to her clit, she climaxes, this time with a pent-up orgasm that wouldn’t quit. Her pelvic spasms and stomach muscles ripple. It is everything she can do to keep from yelling out.

“Oh ... MY ... GAUD!!!” she stifles into her arm.

It was nearly a half-hour before she made an appearance downstairs, embarrassed, and blushing as she came into the kitchen. Her father was there, dressed in a golf shirt and knee-length shorts as if nothing had happened. He looked at her in her tunic and shorts, with a ribbon in her still-damp hair. She looked sheepishly at him, trying to think of what to say.

He broke the silence, “I guess you are hungry now, after that, ah, exhibition.” He said calmly.

She looked down at the floor and could only come up with “Yes ... Sir.”

He laughed, breaking the uncomfortable atmosphere.

“You are quite the young lady there, SANNDDYY...” stretching out her name as he smiled.

“DAADDDYY.” She giggled, “ ... ah, I apologize.”

“Well, you should. I have a mind to put you over my lap and spank you.”

“You wouldn’t DARE!”

“Try me.” He moves towards her. She darts away. He picks up a plate feigning handing to her. She steps closer to take it. He grabs her, wraps his arms around her waist as she turns her back towards him. He picks her up as she is laughing and carries her to the couch. She’s giggling and squirming but not really trying to break free.

“I got you now, you naughty little girl. Your daddy is going to spank you, you sexy little thing!” he blurts.

Her eyes widen with surprise. She is now unsure about herself. ‘Is he really interested in me, in that way? WAIT! Is he really going to spank me?’ She is now unsure about her father’s intentions. He sits down, still holding on to her, pulls her over his lap, pins her face down, butt up, with one hand on her back, and proceeds to pat her bottom over her shorts.

“Ow! You’re mean!” she feigns while face down, laughing and giggling again.

He just laughs. He turns her over and sits her up on his lap. He pulls her towards him. She puts her arms around his neck. They kiss deeply, coming up for air only when they absolutely had to. He pauses.

He whispers, “You know what we are doing isn’t proper.”

Her earlier uncertainty is gone now. She knows what is going to happen.

“But it feels right to me. I love you, daddy.”

“And we could get in a LOT of trouble. I could get in a LOT of trouble.”

“I would NEVER tell!”

“And there is danger now that you are of that age.” hinting of fertility.

“Mom took care of that with an implant when I started having my period.” She didn’t add the real reason why.

This surprised him. It also reminded him that her mom is likely to kill him, when, not if, she finds out. SHIT!

“Well, so that must mean...”

“I’m not a virgin.” Not elaborating further.

“Geez, my little girl is all grown up. You blow my mind. And I’ve surrendered. I am yours. Do what you wish to me, my Lolita.”

“I’ve seen that movie...”

“It was a book first. A very strange book. Just like you. Just like me.”

“You goof.” She kissed him and wiggled her butt in his lap.

“Are you going to do to me what that dirty old man did to his stepdaughter?”

He laughed. You’ve won. I am your prisoner. I obey your command.”

“Good, I’m hungry!” as she jumps free of his embrace. Its only Monday and she is here for a whole week ... maybe longer...

“Eat first, make love later.” He pronounced, already regretting saying it. He hadn’t meant to.

Sandy was all abuzz with what was happening, hardly able to eat anything. And John sat watching her as she nibbled, worrying that this is all wrong. But like poor Humbert, this Lolita had her spell on him.


“You told me you would take me shopping this afternoon.”

“Yes, of course, m’lady. Anything you wish.”

She laughed. He took her to the more swanky part of town to show her shops that she probably had never seen before. Sandy took off like a whirlwind from one store to the next and from one dress to the next. She finally settled on a dress but didn’t show it to her father. He just passed the clerk his credit card, not caring about the price.

“I want to go here next.” She pointed at Victoria’s Secret.

“Ah, I better wait out here. I’m not sure if I could survive looking at you in...”

She giggled. “Just hand over your card, buster!”

After nearly an hour, she walks out with a relatively small bag.

“It took you that long to find just that tiny amount of ... oh, never mind, I’m not sure I want to know.” as thoughts of her youthful springtime body in skimpy, sexy lingerie went through his mind’s eye. ‘I can’t believe I am doing this.’

Next, they hit shoe stores and jewelry stores. He was a little surprised that she doesn’t show off anything of what she bought. It makes him nervous.

Back home, he starts fixing dinner while Sandy disappeared upstairs. After well over an hour, dinner was ready, again with candles, flowers, wine...

“Sandy, where are you? Dinner is served!”

She appears on the stairs, this time looking older and more sophisticated than her actual 14 years of age. She is dressed in a dark red slim-cut thin strap full-length dress with lace trim and off-the-shoulder short sleeves. The gown, much more than just a dress, was cut to enhance her breasts and make her figure more hourglass-shaped, accentuating her hips even as her young teen body was still filling out. It flowed to nearly floor-length ending in lace and showing her new heels, giving her a much taller look. When she took a step, a slit up one side showed off one pantyhose covered leg, nearly up to her thigh, with white lace trim hinting of what it leads to up higher. Her face made up with pink lipstick, a hint of rouge, lightly smoky eyes, sparkles, and darkened lashes and eyebrows. Her hair was lifted up with strands coming down both sides of her face. She had gold earrings, a gold locket necklace along with a black choker around her neck, gold bracelets on one wrist and a gold anklet on one leg. She was ... beautiful!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.