Sandy and Randy - Cover

Sandy and Randy

Copyright© 2019 by SweetSandy

Chapter 6: Kristy

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Kristy - Sandy and Randy, fraternal twins fall in love with each other from early life through adulthood. Their adventures as teens together with their family and friends.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Water Sports  

Several weeks had passed since the birthday party and that amazing sleepover sex party with Sandy and Randy. Kristy still got totally heated whenever she thought about doing Randy and even hotter when she thought about Randy and Sandy; brother and sister fucking each other. She couldn’t believe it had happened. (She thought that was their first time doing it together and didn’t know all the escapades the two of them had already had.)

Kristy still wanted to see what it would be like to ‘do it’ with her 16 yr old brother. Jim (Jimmie to her, Mom & Dad), was several inches and 25 pounds heavier than Kristy, but still lean and pretty muscular, though he really didn’t do a lot of sports. He did play soccer and flag football with his friends and rode a bike a lot, at least until he was old enough to start driving some. They had a second car that mom used that he was allowed to borrow for short trips to school and such. Being outdoors often did give him a bit of a tanned complexion. Jim had dated and wasn’t a virgin after a quick heated exchange with his previous girlfriend in the back of his mom’s car. But she and Jim had broken up soon after that. Jim had been staying closer to home since then.

Kristy at 14 was getting past the ‘kids always fighting stage’ with her brother and in the last week or so had been teasing him with prancing and strutting around more as she tried to come up with a plan on how to get him to make love to her. She wanted to just walk into his room one night fully naked and tell him, “Fuck me, Jim! I need you!” but she was afraid he would just laugh at her and tell her to go put some clothes on. Of course, it didn’t help that mom and dad were around either!...

Then one Monday night at dinner...

“Your dad and I are planning a trip to Las Vegas this weekend, just the two of us. We haven’t been away together in a long time, and now you two are getting old enough to be more self-sufficient, so we’d thought it would be time.”

Before Jim could react, Kristy jumped in. “That sounds great, Dad, Mom. You two deserve time together.”

“Your mom and I have also decided that Jimmie is old enough to look after you, so we won’t get a baby sitter...”

“Dad! I don’t want to babysit Kristy!”

Jim had a flash of him having to change Kristy’s diaper, just as he had seen mom do when he was very young. Actually, that thought got kinky as he looked over at grown Kristy, imagining her bare bottom being powdered and a diaper being pulled in-between her legs...

“Hear me out; otherwise, I will get a baby sitter for both of you. I think you are old enough to be responsible, and instead of paying a baby sitter, we were going to pay you.”

“Ah, oh ... how much?” Jim asked.

“How does $200 sound?”

“$200!” both Kristy and Jim said simultaneously.

“That is ONLY if you are truly responsible, no parties, no sleepovers, no driving except to school.”

Mom added, “And you keep the house in order. And you two don’t fight, either!”

Kristy jumped in. “No problem! I will be good, or Jimmy can spank me!” she swung her bottom around at Jim.

“Kristy! Jimmy, you will do no such thing. We think it is good that you two become more responsible for yourselves. We are putting our trust in you.”

While mom talked, Jim had a quick flash of 14 yr old Kristy lying over his knees with her pants down spanking her bare bottom...

“Ah, sure. For $200, I’ll babysit Kristy.”

“I’m not a baby, and you have to be good to me, too.”

Dad interrupted, “You didn’t let me finish. You BOTH get $200...”

“WOW!” the two exclaimed.

“ ... BUT, half of it will go into your savings accounts for the future. And you ONLY get it IF you are good.”

“Ah, ok ... OK!”

“Alright, your mom and I will make a list of rules that you need to follow and will call or text often. We will expect calls or texts if you need us for anything, day or night. We will be leaving Friday morning and returning Sunday afternoon. We’ll leave a schedule and where we will be staying.”

Kristy thanked the heavens for this opportunity. She had a week to ‘prepare’ Jim (aka seduce) and a whole weekend alone with him...

Jim still feeling down that he was going to be stuck with his little sister for the weekend, including Friday night ... but guess that didn’t matter since he had broken up with his girlfriend (actually, she broke up from him) and his friends already had dates planned ... and of course, $200!

That night, Kristy lay in bed thinking about the upcoming weekend and her brother. Just thinking about it made her horny. She instinctively started touching herself, first on her flat belly, rubbing up to her small perky breasts then down to her lower abdomen, slowly rubbing more and more of her body, pushing her nightshirt up further with each cycle. Her hand slid lower over the top of her panty covered mons. She pressed her pelvis upwards into her hand. On the next cycle, she sucked in her tummy and slid her hand under her panties and on down between her legs, feeling her labia and the slit between.

Her middle finger slides up and down her now moist pussy. She thinks about Sandy and how she looked at Randy with such lust then how she climbed up on her brother without hesitation. Kristy’s finger rubs her clit round in small circles. She thinks of how Sandy looked at Randy so intently then grabs his dick and rubs it on her pussy.

Kristy’s fingers slide down towards her vagina. She pushes her middle finger into her pussy right as she thinks of Sandy thrusting Randy’s cock into her pussy. Fuck! The images were so vivid. Sister and brother fucking each other. Sandy had milked Randy, staring right into each other’s eyes the entire time. Kristy couldn’t hold on any longer. Two fingers slide deep as they could into her and then pulls out and touches her clit. Muting her moaning with the bed covers and her free arm, she comes hard. Stars burst in her tightly closed eyes, and she bucks against her hand still buried in her pussy.

She hadn’t even pushed her panties down, so when she removes her hand, moisture sinks into them. After recovering for a few minutes, she feels the urge to pee, and she needs to change her underwear. She goes into the bathroom she shares with her brother, takes her panties off, and sits on the toilet. While peeing, she sees Jim’s clothes lying on the floor right beside the hamper, as usual. She leans over to pick them up, but this time instead of tossing them into the hamper, she takes a sniff, then a deeper inhale, smelling his muskiness excites her body. She drops them back on the floor and then drops her wet panties right on top where he has to see them in the morning.

Jim is restless in bed. He thinks about his now ex-girlfriend and his first (and only) time with her in the back seat of his (mom’s) car. They had parked out on the street near her house but at an empty dead end. Karen had already been leading him on that night with kisses, snuggles, and even touching his crotch. He was still a virgin, so this was all very enticing and new. Karen invited him to go to this location and the back seat. There they kissed, rather clumsily, and even though Karen wasn’t a virgin, it wasn’t like she had much practice. Both were still learning, and, of course, trying to move around elegantly in the tight backseat was not going to happen. Karen slid down, so Jim was on top of her, their legs crammed into whatever room was available. Jim’s memories here were blurred by desire. He remembers touching her breasts over her clothes as she slid her hands down to unbutton his pants. Here things completely fogged over, both figuratively and literally. He remembers her pushing his pants and underpants down, of her whispering that it was ok, even though she was just 15 and he 16. He remembers her moving under him, pushing her leggings and panties down apparently since moments later, his now completely stiff member touched her pussy. Then her hand touched his penis, and she guided it to her pussy. His brain was in overload, he had no idea what to do. The next second she pushed her pelvis up and his butt down, and as he went in, he exploded! Scared, he pulled back and spurted sperm over her thighs, belly, mons, and labia. He doesn’t really remember what happened next other than apologies, tears, frustrations, and stickiness smearing on clothes, then a short drive back to her house, more apologies, no kisses, and a week later at their last date, a goodbye.

Jim heard the toilet flush ... Kristy. The bathroom light shining under the door went out, and he heard a click of the other door closing. He goes in but doesn’t turn on the light. There’s just enough glow for his dark-adapted eyes to see around. He sits down on the toilet, lid still up, seat down, just like Kristy always leaves it. Sitting there after peeing, he starts rubbing himself. Even though the memories in that car were painful in one way, in another, they were very sexy. His first sex with a girl, even so brief, having a hot 15-year-old girl underneath you, wanting you, grabbing you ... he stroked his hard dick faster. Looking over, he sees clothes on the floor beside him. Kristy’s panties? On top of his? That’s weird of her. He picks them up as if to verify they are really hers.

Still rubbing himself, he sniffs them. They smell of sex, he nearly comes right then. They smell of female pheromones. In the dark, he stands, still rubbing himself and takes another sniff. His sister. Fuck. He never really had thought of her that way, well almost never. She was his little sister. 14-year-old sister, now. Without thinking about it, he wrapped her panties around his dick, soft and smooth. Stroking faster, knees bent, one hand on the toilet balancing him as the other stroked his panty covered dick. He explodes in seconds, stomach and pelvis jerking, brain on fire.

“Oh, God! Ah...” He moans and then stifles, sperm shooting into her panties.

Kristy hears the noises in the bathroom and smiles. She falls asleep, dreamily.

The next morning, Kristy comes downstairs in her usual school uniform, pleated skirt, white shirt, holding her long white socks. She finds mom and Jim in the kitchen at breakfast.

“Morning!” She calls, with a bit more spring in her step than usual.

“Morning,” Mom says. Jim just does a quick tilt of the head and then continues eating.

“I see you learned to put your clothes in the hamper,” Kristy says to Jim.

Jim mumbles, “Sure, whatever.”

Kristy had found the bathroom cleaned up that morning, and when she went to look for her panties, they were in the hamper and were damp obviously from being washed out and partially dried. Her eyes glinted.

“You two need to hurry to get to school. It’s almost time for the bus, Kristy. You need to eat something.”

“Sure, mom,” Kristy said as she pulled on her knee-high socks, purposefully standing where her brother could see her. She lifted her leg, knee pointing outwards instead of inwards to give him a flash up her thigh and maybe her panties. Watching out the side of her eyes, she sees him take a quick glance. She smiles again.

After school, she comes home to find Jim actually helping mom with the laundry, with him filling the washing machine. Obviously, he’s just cautious from last night’s ‘emissions.’

She plops down on the family room sofa, shoes off (outside the front door), still in her knee-length socks and letting her skirt ride up, she lifts one leg, her head on her knee. Jim comes in as she turns on the TV. He makes a bit of small talk, a bit distracted by the flash of her long legs and short skirt. He never really paid much attention to her in that way. He always thought she was just too much of a kid, she was his sister after all, but now...

After dinner, Jim went up to take a shower ... a bit colder than usual. Kristy nonchalantly wanders into the bathroom, sits down on the toilet, and starts taking off her socks finally.

“Kristy, what are you doing in here? Can’t you see I’m taking a shower?”

“I’ve got to take a piss, and this is my bathroom, too!”

“Why not use the other bathroom, silly!”

“Mom’s in there, and I couldn’t wait.” She says as she pulls down her panties and starts peeing.

“Geez, Kristy, I’m in the shower!”

“Don’t be a goof, you goof. There’s a shower curtain between us. I can’t see you, and you can’t see me.”

Jim gives up the fight and finishes washing. The toilet flushes, and sink runs.

“Ok, Kristy, I’m finished here. Please leave.”

Kristy giggles, “Ok, BROTHER, I’m leaving. You can come out.”

She hesitates at the door just long enough to see him open the curtain and show his butt. He looks up as the door closes. That girl, he thinks...

The next morning, Kristy comes down wearing leggings and a tunic. Wednesday is ‘dress down’ day for school, and Friday’s are school spirit day. The rest require uniforms. Other than Jim getting a quick look at Kristy’s tight butt, thigh gap, and long legs as she prances around the kitchen helping her mom, she keeps her ‘seduction’ low key, less make mom or her brother suspicious that something is up.

That evening, she goes in to take a shower before Jim messes up the place; she pulls off her leggings with her back towards Jim’s room. She purposefully cracked his door open a little as if the door hadn’t been closed properly. She hummed a little tune while her radio played. When Jim came to his room, he heard her and the music and went over to shut the door. Just before closing it, he peeked in. There was Kristy, her tunic unbuttoned standing there back to him, pulling off her leggings one leg at a time, panty-covered bottom towards him. She had on tight-fitting underwear, the kind that doesn’t show a panty line and only covers halfway down her small bottom. He didn’t even know she wore such underclothes, considering she was only 14. He quietly closed the door as she was about to slide her panties down. This was getting a bit too much for him to handle at the moment. She is my sister, he kept telling himself. ‘My hot little sister who is growing up fast.’

Friday morning finally came. Mom and dad were rushing around, gathering their bags, kissing the kids, reminding them of the rules and heading out the door.

Kristy had come down the stairs to the kitchen barefoot in her cheerleader outfit with its short skirt, dark briefs, and school colored top.

“You are going to have to take me to school today. I missed the bus because of mom & dad’s scurrying around.”

“I am not. Walk!”

“You don’t want some wacko picking me up and raping me, do you, my sweet brother?”

“You aren’t going to get raped. Who’d want to do that to a silly little girl like you?”

“I’m not silly, nor am I a little girl ... and you have to take care of me like mom and dad said!”

“Hum.”

Kristy had pulled out a chair, sat in it facing Jim with one knee bent outwards again to show off her tight dark blue briefs underneath, camel toe and all. Jim’s eyes went down to her crotch without even thinking about it. He quickly looked away, back at his now unfinished breakfast.

“Ok, this time. But I’m not picking you up after school, so don’t miss that bus, or you WILL be walking.”

Kristy jumped up and kissed him on the cheek, wrapping her arms around him for a few moments.

“Thank you, my dear sir, for taking care of me.”

“You’re just silly.”

Kristy smiled ... The trap is sprung.

In the car, Kristy pulled on her socks and shoes, making sure her legs and little cheerleader skirt were up enough to show off long legs, thighs, and tiny blue briefs as they drove along, making small talk about what they might do this weekend. Jim glanced down every so often. Hard to resist this sight. After several restless and horny nights (this time with tissues instead of panties), he had thought he had calmed down a bit, that is until their parents left and Kristy started in on him.

At her school, just before she got out of the car, she turned to Jim.

“Thank you for the ride, my darling brother.”

And she leaned in and before he could turn away, kissed him a quick kiss right on the lips. She jumped away and said, “See you tonight!”

After school, Jim came in the door half wondering what he would be in for. Kristy was being very impish lately and definitely had his attention. And with their parents gone for the first time without a sitter, he wasn’t sure how Kristy was going to respond.

Instead, she was sitting at the kitchen table, busy with her homework.

“Kristy, are you ok?”

“Sure, I just wanted to get this out of the way, so the whole weekend would be ours.”

“Ours?”

“Well, you know. I really haven’t gotten to be with you, alone, I mean.”

“You’ve been acting a bit strange lately, Kristy. Are you sure everything is ok?”

“Order us some pizza, I’m hungry. I’m going to change.”

She pops up still in her cheerleader outfit, minus shoes and socks closes her books and starts upstairs. That’s when Jim sees that her blue briefs have changed into ... those tight, half panty line-less undies she had on the other day. As she went up each stair, her butt swung from side to side and showed her pussy bulge. Jim’s sports pants start to tent, and his temperature rose. He watched her until she disappears, then blushing, adjusts himself.

When the pizza arrives, Kristy comes bouncing back downstairs dressed in a loose tee, tied to show her bare midriff and navel with stretch sports shorts and bare feet, all 5’ 1” 92lbs. Jim doesn’t know it yet, but she left off all her underwear, too.

They eat the pizza, joking and laughing. It’s kind of liberating without their parents around, and Jim starts to feel really at ease with Kristy. She pays so much attention to him, laughs at his jokes, and listens as he talks about school. She stares into his eyes so much it makes him self-conscious.

“Quit staring so much at me.”

“Why? I like to look at you. Don’t you like to look at me?”

She jumps up and does a twirling dance in front of him. Faking dizzy, she falls into him, where he has to catch her in his arms. She looks up at him.

“You know I love you, JIMMIEEE...” She giggles

“You goof! Don’t call me Jimmie, SISSSIEEE...” He smiles back

She quickly kisses him on the cheek, his arms still holding her. He looks at her. She then gives him a peck right on the lips. She thinks, if this were Randy, I’d already been on top of him pulling off his clothes. But she restrains herself, still acting coy.

Jim looks intently at her, seeing her no longer quite as his sister but almost like a girlfriend, HIS girlfriend ... He lets go, and she spins away, dancing and frolicking. He then realizes that while he was holding her around the waist, his hand was on her flat belly and the other on the small of her back, both on bare skin. His little sister was sexy, and his little ‘man’ was coming to attention.

The phone dinged, and Kristy rushed to it. A message from mom says they arrived fine and asked how were things there? She texted back, ‘Just FINE! We had pizza. Jimmie is taking good care of me.’

Jim was behind her, looking over her shoulder at the texts back and forth. His arms went around her almost automatically as she stood there, to allow him to bring his head beside hers. She smiled and leaned her head against his as she texted with her mother. Her head spinning as fast as her fingers were clicking. Was this what Sandy felt for Randy? Love, not brother/sister but girlfriend/boyfriend ... True Lovers?

Jim smelled Kristy’s hair and felt her bare midriff in his hands. He softly kissed the nape of her neck. She smelled good. She felt good. It was even kinda kinky thinking all this while she stood there texting their parents.

Kristy finished and laid the phone down and stepped away as Jim released her. She was still nervous. She didn’t know if Jim would understand what was happening or what was going to happen. With Randy, it was easy, Sandy had told her that he was tender, caring and would never get upset or tell anyone. He would never force himself. In fact, he would let the girls control him for how fast or slow they wanted to go. Now it made sense to her ... Sandy and Randy had already been lovers. That night at their birthday party had been just a kind of reaffirmation of their love for each other after the wild sex Randy had with Jennie and Kristy.

Kristy turned to face Jim and gave him another kiss on the lips, this time lingering longer. She then turned and laughingly pranced away as if nothing had happened, hoping that Jim would not be afraid or overthink this. That this would be just like Sandy’s birthday sleepover; she thought this would be a light-hearted romp of sex ... albeit sex between brother and sister.

“I want to go swimming!”

“What?”

“Come”

She runs out the back door, pulling off her top, then dropping her shorts.

Her voice called out, “Skinny dipping! I’ve never gotten to do it, and it sounds like so much fun!”

Jim is like deer in headlights watching his sister strip naked, tossing her clothes aside with her sexy butt swinging with each prancing step. She turns to look back.

“Don’t be a prude, JIMMIEEE ... I know you want to, too.”

“Skinny dipping? Isn’t the water cold?”

“Is THAT all you can think about?” She giggles. “Strip NOW, young man!”

Thinking she is crazy, but exciting at the prospect, he follows her outside, pulling off his tee-shirt, shorts, and briefs as she jumps into the pool laughing. Freed from his briefs, his pecker comes to attention as he jumps in.

“It’s COLD!” he says.

“Oh poor baby, come to mama to warm up.”

He swims over towards her, but she darts off underwater then surfaces a few feet away. He goes towards her again, and she goes under again, but this time, he feels her hands on his hips. She’s got to be looking straight at his manhood. He pulls her up. She pops up laughing and pushes away again. They repeat a couple times, this time with him going underwater, grabbing her hips and there in front of his blurry vision is her bare mons. She has secretly shaved the little hair she has. It makes her look like a little girl that she is. She pulls him up. She wraps her arms around him, and he wraps his around her. They kiss fully this time. Multiple deep kisses. She touches his lips with her tongue. His tongue comes out, and they dart around licking each other. The cold water is not so cold anymore. She pulls herself up against his body wrapping her legs around his hips. She can feel his penis pressing against her mons. All it would take is a quick little move of her pelvis. She hesitates.

“Jim, I want you.” She says matter of factly, staring at his eyes.

“We shouldn’t do this. It isn’t right.”

“It IS right. You love me. This is our time. I know you want me.”

“But Sis, Your just 14.

“And I am not a virgin!”

“You are my SISTER!”

“SO? Don’t get cold feet over that! But forget that. I love you, and I want you to make love to me. It’s not like we are going to get married, you silly goof!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.