Sandy and Randy - Cover

Sandy and Randy

Copyright© 2019 by SweetSandy

Chapter 5: Caught

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Caught - Sandy and Randy, fraternal twins fall in love with each other from early life through adulthood. Their adventures as teens together with their family and friends.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Water Sports  

Early one morning, very early, Sandy & Randy’s Mom came home from work unexpectedly. Whenever Mom was working nights, Sandy would set the alarm for 6am, several hours before she would be expected. But that didn’t help this time.

Mom got home at 1am after a co-worker dropped her off due to the awful “day” at work at the hospital. Still teary-eyed, she quietly came into the small apartment and smaller bedroom to peek in on Sandy and Randy, her only saving grace to her difficult life. They were what kept her going after the rough divorce, though luckily for her, their “ex-father” didn’t contest keeping the kids since he and his new 21yr old girlfriend were more interested in gallivanting all across the World, skiing, beach-going and making like rabbits. Unfortunately, all that traveling apparently meant there was no money left for child support. Thus the tiny two-bedroom apartment, so small they could only put single beds in them. Once Mom had finally gotten enough money, she had bought the kids a bunk bed where she expected to find them.

In their bedroom, lit only by a small night light in the hall, she looks into the bottom bunk expecting to see Randy only to find Sandy. She looks at the top bunk ... no one there! She looks again down at the lower bed and then makes out Randy’s head right against Sandy’s, both sound asleep. The covers are all messed up, and Sandy’s bare leg is hanging out. She then notices PJ bottoms lying on the floor. Reaching in to straighten the bedsheets, she sees one of Sandy’s bare buttocks hanging out. No panties. Moving the sheets, she sees Randy’s legs intertwined with Sandy’s. Lifting slightly, she sees he, too, is naked! Shocked, the second shock of that night, she backs out slowly, not sure what to do. Her kids are sleeping together! Naked! Having Sex? Incest?!

Tears running down her face, too shocked to say anything, she moves out of the room and closes the door. She has neglected her kids, and they have found comfort, and more, in each other’s arms! She left two 14-year-olds, brother and sister, alone together for hours at a time as her 12-hour shifts switched from days and nights. She had abandoned them in their need for comfort after the divorce only a year ago, and they have found that comfort and love between themselves.

Still in shock as to what to do, she feels she can’t just barge in and break them up. They wouldn’t understand. She is the guilty one here, not they. They were just trying to console each other. Sandy and Randy had always been close, never arguing (much) and always playing together, unlike most siblings. Obviously, being fraternal twins increased that bond. And both of them were quiet and good kids, never getting into trouble (now?) and always minding their parents. (parent?).

Randy untangled himself from Sandy and climbed out of bed to go to the bathroom. A glance at the clock showed 1:55am. Sleepily, he doesn’t bother to turn on the lights or even close the bathroom door, nor put on any clothes. Still with a morning woody and afterglow from him and his sister’s romps last night, he finishes and then notices sounds from another room. He tiptoes first into the living room but doesn’t notice his mom’s coat and shoulder bag by the door in the darkness. He heads back towards his and Sandy’s bedroom but stops when he hears sobbing coming from mom’s bedroom. Huh? He quietly looks in. Mom is home! She is lying on her bed in her nightgown with clothes just dropped wherever they fell. At first, he thinks to run back into his room to wake Sandy, but Mom’s crying makes him worried something is really wrong. Still half asleep, completely naked and not really thinking straight, considering that he and Sandy had been together so much that it didn’t quite dawn on him the implications. He instead creeps into the room and whispers quietly, “Mom? Mom, what’s wrong?”

She too is half asleep, but still weeping from all that has happened that day, too tired to really think much, everything churning in her head. Randy goes closer.

“Mom?”

“Oh, son! Oh, I am so sorry!”

“You’re sorry? What for?”

Mom then tells him what happened at work. She needs the release of telling him.

“I have been laid off work. Furloughed. The hospital says they don’t have the budget to keep us the rest of this year.”

She babbles on about how she and a dozen others being called into a meeting in mid-shift and the bad news. The furlough was effective immediately. No warning, one last small paycheck, and that’s it. She turns to look at Randy. He is standing by her bed, still naked, still stiff, tears mixed with sleep welling up in his eyes. This brings her thoughts back to the second failing of the day (night!), he and Sandy, her two kids...

“Please don’t cry, Mom.”

Randy kneels beside her bed. She reaches out, and he comes to her, climbing into the bed. She hugs him close, and he hugs her back. Still tired and sleepy, but with his naked body warmed in his mother’s arms, stirrings arise as he smells her lingering perfume.

“I didn’t mean to leave you two alone so much. I didn’t want to. I didn’t mean for us to lose our home, our old lives. Or to make you and your sister find comfort in each other instead of me. I ... have been a bad mother to you, and now we may be lost again.”

“Don’t cry. I love you. I ... I’m sorry. I didn’t. Sandy. I didn’t mean for Sandy and I...”

“Shush.” She pulls him closer. She kisses his forehead, his cheek ... his mouth. Randy instinctively kisses back, from all the ‘practice’ he’s had with Sandy. His mom pulls back a bit, face tear covered, and looks at him. Looks into his eyes. Slowly, shyly, he snuggles closer, into her bed. His youthful, strong body pressed up against her stomach, her breasts, as she tilts onto her side in the small single bed. They hug closer, his face in her neck.

After becoming pregnant at 17 with her then-boyfriend, now ex, and now only just 30 years old, 5 ft 2 in and a slim (and slightly undernourished) 125 pounds, Randy wasn’t far from her size. He turns to her face. She feels his warmth, quietness, and, most of all, his loving care. She feels troubles melting while a growing need to release from all the past and future problems and just be in the now. She turns his head. Her lips go to his. As so many times before, his mouth opens, tongue touches her lips.

Randy stops. Afraid and confused that he has invaded her space, yet wholly aroused.

“I ... ah ... I didn’t...”

“Shush, be quiet. It’s ok.”

“Sandy and I...”

“It’s ok. I love you. That’s not your fault.”

Sleepily, sweetly, she kisses him in the night. She needs his warmth. She loves him, and the world shrinks. Time slows. A calm settles in and a need in her builds. He kisses back. This time her tongue comes out tentatively touching his lips. He opens his mouth. Their tongues touch, tussle. Kisses become deep. Randy shifts his body. His mom continues the roll onto her back until he is on top of her. His chest against her heaving breasts, still covered by her nightgown. She feels like a young girl with her first love again. Tomorrow is gone. Only the moment exists. His legs moving between hers as if by reflex, as they continue to kiss. She opens her legs more to give him room. He is hesitant, so she eases herself into a better position and guides his hand to her cloth-covered breast. He moves his head down, laying it on one breast. She moves her gown off her shoulder to give him access. His tongue touches her areola then her hard nipple. Time has stopped. She needs this release. She wants him close, as close as she can get. All cares drop away. It’s quiet. It’s loving.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.