Sandy and Randy
Chapter 4: Birthday Party

Copyright© 2019 by SweetSandy

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Birthday Party - Sandy and Randy, fraternal twins fall in love with each other from early life through adulthood. Their adventures as teens together with their family and friends.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Water Sports  

Early September. School is back in session. Sandy and Randy, being the same age, go to most of the same classes. They, of course, keep it cool between them, since you know how gossipy high-schoolers can be.

Because they both were born the same day, they have always celebrated birthdays together. They never minded, and this time was no exception, even now as ‘14-year-old teenagers.’

After school, there was soccer and other sports, so they were always away from each other. Their mom was still working swing shifts 8a-8p or 8p-8a but was able to get the next weekend off.

This was a very different birthday for the twins; it had actually been delayed because when their actual birthday came last year, their mom had learned of their father’s infidelity and had left him that same day. Needless to say, that was not a good time for Sandy and Randy, having such happen right at their 13th birthday!

Mom offered a special “make up” 14th birthday party for them because of that. Though they only had a small budget, Sandy and Randy said they really didn’t want much in the way of presents, so could they have a party in the park with some of their friends? Mom had no problem with this at all but did have to limit the number of kids.

“No problem!” they both replied since they each only had a few friends that they would have invited anyway, not being very popular at their new school. They spent the next few evenings with their mom baking, making Kool-Aid drinks and frozen treats and paper hats, napkins, signs, and such. Their mom felt a bit bad that they couldn’t have the bouncy houses, live clowns, etc. of previous parties with their father, but the two said they didn’t mind and in fact, enjoyed doing the preparations.

Sandy and Randy had still been able to sneak a few quickies and night time rendezvous every now and then, still a total secret from their mom, apparently. Sandy really loved having sex with Randy.

She’d whisper in his ear, “Oh Randy, I’m randy for you!” Of course, he had no problem with that, now that it had become so natural between them. They had developed an intimate bond together, even though they were so young. And Sandy had to admit to him that she loved having him inside her, even if sometimes they just lay connected without the urgency of trying to cum. Sometimes at night, she would have him lie on top of her with his erect manhood inside her and with slow kisses, fall asleep together.

Of course, they were so far still able to keep all this from their mom.

Saturday came, and they were at the park with two or three friends each; girls for Sandy and boys for Randy. The other moms helped out and knowing that the twin’s mom didn’t have much money, brought extras, punch, games, and ice cream. The kids ran and played laughing and giggling as most newly 14-year-olds do, with only a glint now and then from Sandy or Randy at the other. They all got into a chasing and ticking game where the girls ran first from the boys but then turned and chased them back. They all would crash into each other, falling to the ground on top of each other, laughing, giggling and tickling each other. Two of Sandy’s friends, Kristy and Jennie, would purposefully run into Randy, fall down together and sneak kisses to him. Sandy once landed on Randy, and they stole a quick peck on the lips before tickling and jumping up to run some more.

As the day wore on, Sandy and two girls, Kristy and Jennie, came up to her mom to ask if they could spend the night at Sandy’s house and have a slumber party.

“If your moms say its ok, then I don’t see why not.” she said, adding, “Where’s Randy? Does he want to bring his friends?”

Sandy called to Randy to come over but saw that his friends were already leaving, as they had sports practice this afternoon.

“It’s OK. I don’t mind.” Randy said.

Kristy said, “My mom can drive all of us over in our minivan.”

“What about clothes, you two?”

Sandy spoke up, “They can borrow some of my stuff, so no problem!”

After wrapping up the party, the three girls piled into the van. Kristy and Jennie climbed into the back seat. When Sandy tried to join them, the girls pressed her to sit in the seat in front of them. When Randy looked in, Kristy motioned for him to come back to them.

“Randy, you can sit here,” as the two girls separated to have him sit in between them.

Sandy looked at Randy, but just smiled and a quick wink. What are these girls up to, thought Randy? Kristy was in a short sundress that was now up to two-thirds of the way above her knees. Her legs partially parted, and Randy got a glimpse of white panties as he climbed in. Jennie was wearing tight black sports shorts, which form-fitted her small bum and muscled thighs. Once Randy squeezed in-between the two, they helped him find the seat belt, purposefully touching his arms and bare legs as much as possible, giggling the whole time.

“Are you all buckled in?”

“Yes!” they all replied.

Sandy’s mom was sitting in the front seat, talking with Kristy’s mom as they started out towards Sandy & Randy’s apartment. Kristy immediately took Randy’s hand in hers. Jennie followed with his other hand. As they went along, the two girls would giggle and fidget, rubbing their legs against Randy’s on each bump in the road. Sandy peeked back to see all this and almost laughed when she saw Randy’s blushing face, disarming her short pang of jealousy. She just smiled.

Kristy saw that her mom wasn’t paying any attention to them in the rearview mirror, busy talking to Sandy’s mom, so she snuck quick kisses to Randy’s cheek and ear. Jennie, not to be left out, did the same to his other side. At a big bump that made the girls laugh, they both pulled Randy’s hands, still clasped with theirs, into their laps. The bumps causing their hands to move up and down between their bare thighs and even a bit close to their neither regions.

Too soon, they arrived at Sandy & Randy’s apartment, but before Randy could get up, the two girls started climbing out, making sure to give Randy a bit of a show of their wiggling butts and even a good flash of Kristy’s panties, now seen as white with little pink roses on them. All three girls climbed out, giggling and whispering to each other. Plans were being made...

Sandy and her mom gathered blankets, pillows, tee-shirts, and PJs and built a place for all the girls on the living room floor.

The doorbell rings.

“That’s probably the pizza delivery,” Sandy’s mom says, “Kristy’s mom offered to buy some for you all.”

The girls popped some popcorn and picked out some DVDs to watch in the living room while Randy fiddled with stuff back in their bedroom.

“You share the SAME room as your brother?” the two girls whispered as they made their beds on the floor.

“Yes, we just can’t afford a larger apartment,” Sandy replied, leaving out any hint of their hidden trysting.

“Gosh! Though, it sounds kinda, well, kinky to me”, Kristy said. “My brother is too noisy to sleep in the same room.”

Jennie whispered, “Though, I might like to if I had a brother that looked like yours, Sandy.”

The two girls giggled, agreeing, while Sandy still hid a twinge of jealousy. Though, as she thought about it and the semi-public things that she and her brother did with each other, actually, the girl’s talk of Randy made that tingly feeling between her legs return. She wished she could do something about that.

The movie was a romantic comedy that got a bit risqué in places, one scene of which a couple was tearing each other’s clothes off and kissing all the way back to their apartment. The girl’s attention glued to the TV. Luckily, mom was leaving them alone by staying in her bedroom or kitchen most of the time...

The phone rings unexpectedly, making the girls all jump. Sandy’s mom answers it and then after a few moments, says to the girls,

“There is an emergency at the hospital. They need everyone to come in.”

“I can’t leave you all here by yourselves. I may have to call someone.”

“No need to do that,” the girls chime, “We’re just going to finish watching these movies and then go to bed. We’re all pretty tired already. And Randy is here to protect us”, the girls suppressing giggles.

Sandy goes to her mom and assures her its ok. (Though she feels guilty lying, knowing something will be happening.)

“Ok, well, I will text you and let you know when I can come back home. I know I won’t stay more than a few hours, once I get to explain things to my supervisor.”

Several minutes later, the doorbell rings again, this time it’s a co-worker come to give her a ride.”

“Randy, I am leaving you in charge, and Sandy, you and the girls, behave. Be sure to text me if you need ANYTHING. You guys all need to go to bed in a couple hours, no later than 10. And I MEAN that! I’m sure I will be home before midnight.”

“Ok, don’t worry, we will!” crossed fingers behind them.

“I’ll take care of them, so don’t worry!” Randy adds.

After Sandy’s mom leaves, Randy looks at the girls with a stern look. The girls all start giggling. He goes to the kitchen trying to avoid them at the moment, even though part of him (his lower part) doesn’t mind thinking about Kristy and Jennie wearing Sandy’s long tee shirts and their panties underneath and of course, Sandy in her short PJs with various buttons not fastened. (And no panties, as usual, he suspected, his temperature rising.)

Kristy got up, “I need to use the bathroom.”

“It’s just down the hall. Here, I’ll show you...” says Sandy.

Jennie spoke, “Randy, what kind of sports are you into? Here sit down beside me.”

Kristy and Sandy go back to the bathroom, hand in hand.

In the bathroom, Kristy asks Sandy, “Since Randy didn’t have a girl at the party today, I assume he doesn’t have a girlfriend?”

“Ah ... no. I don’t think so,” Sandy hesitates.

Kristy pulls down her panties and lifts her borrowed tee shirt, then sits down on the toilet and starts peeing.

“Jennie and I aren’t virgins.” Kristy matter-of-factly states.

Sandy, taken aback, just stares at her.

Kristy doesn’t elaborate, and Sandy doesn’t ask. Instead, Kristy just wipes herself, pulls up her panties, flushes, and washes her hands.

“Can I see your bedroom?”

In there, seeing the bunk bed, Kristy says with a twinkle in her eyes, “Which bed is Randy’s?”

“The bottom bunk.”

Kristy leaned over towards her while Sandy was standing there and kissed her! Right on the mouth! Sandy’s head was spinning. This was getting weird, though she didn’t put up any resistance. Kristy kissed her again, this time with her mouth opens touching her tongue to Sandy’s lips. Almost instinctively, Chapter ed her lips, and Kristy’s tongue darted in. She then felt Kristy’s hand pushing on her breast over her pajama top. She stops and looks into Sandy’s eyes.

“Is this Ok with you?”

“Ah...”

“Have you ever ‘done it’ with a girl?”

“Ah ... no. I mean, yes, I mean it’s ok, and no, I haven’t.”

Kristy unbuttons the rest of Sandy’s pajama top buttons. She slides her hands onto Sandy’s small bare breasts and nipples, softly caressing them. She leans in, and they kiss again with more tongue. Kristy pulls back and removes her own tee-shirt. She then slides her panties down and steps out of them, fully naked. Next, she slides Sandy’s pajama shorts down, no underwear underneath. Both stare at each other, first eyes, then down to breasts ... Kristy, being a half year older, is bigger, but not by much. Both their nipples hard now from the excitement. Eyes slide down further, past rib cages, flat stomachs, belly buttons, to between their legs. Kristy’s mons is entirely bare, surprising Sandy.

“I shave ... down there.”

Each shows sexy pussy lips pouting between both of their thigh gaps. Kristy reacts first, kissing Sandy’s lips, neck, and down to one hard nipple then over to the other. Just soft, light kisses. She then leads Sandy to sit down on Randy’s bed. Kristy slowly pushes Sandy’s legs apart while kissing her knees, then up her thighs, then along her pelvis, her belly button, and then down to her peach fuzz mons. She looks up at Sandy.

“Just relax. Let me show you something...”

Sandy just watches Kristy’s face and then the top of her head as the kissing continues. Kristy pushes Sandy’s legs further apart and slides her mouth over her labia, still kissing. Then she shifts. With a suck and quick tongue lick right up Sandy’s slit, Sandy’s nose flares and eyes light. Kristy begins in earnest, sucking and licking Sandy’s pussy with her flicking tongue. Sandy lays her head back, never expecting the kind of feelings she is having. Hot, sexy, wet feelings. Kristy increases her licking and sucking, tongue going right into Sandy’s vagina then up to her clit and back.

Sandy is soaking wet now, and just as she thinks she is about to come, Kristy lifts her head up, crawls up on top of Sandy and kisses her deeply, mouths open, tongues flicking, juices mixing. Sandy tastes herself, hot, musky, slightly of fish and most of all, sex. She orgasms with barely any warning, thrusting herself into Kristy, pelvis to pelvis, muscles contracting repeatedly. Her brain fuzzes, and eyes close. This is a new, very soft and intimate lovemaking for Sandy. She never realized girls could create such a different feeling together.

Kristy backs off and turns picks up her clothes and goes back to the bathroom, leaving Sandy in a daze and warm bliss of first lesbian sex.

Meanwhile, Jennie has Randy beside her. She talks about things in school and her sports. She wiggles around, placing one leg, bent at the knee outwards, foot underneath her, which lifts her borrowed tee shirt and shows her panties to Randy’s gaze.

She takes his hands and asks, “Do you have a girlfriend?”

“Ah ... ah, I guess no.” hiding him and Sandy.

“I can be your girlfriend, at least for tonight. Would you like that?”

“Ah ... tonight?”

She leans over and kisses him squarely on the lips, lingering a bit. Then she kisses again, licking his lips with her tongue.

“Yes, will you be my boyfriend tonight?”

“Ah...”

She kisses him again. This time her tongue goes into his mouth. She licks his tongue. They kiss deeply for several minutes. Each time coming up for air for a few seconds and then back down again. She pushes against him, hands holding his arms. He leans back on the couch with Jennie falling on top of him. She giggles and rubs her face against his chest. She wiggles herself entirely on top of him, kissing his neck and cheek as she moves up.

She coos, “I guess this means you ARE my boyfriend.”

She lies fully on top of him. Her pelvis grinds against his now hard member.

“Oh! And I guess you LIKE your girlfriend, too.”

She pushes his pajama shirt up and then kisses his male nipple. She pushes his arms up, and he removes his shirt. She leans back down and kisses him on the lips again. Randy can’t believe how forward she is. She’s not wasting any time with him.

“Have you ever ‘done it’ before?” she asks, whispering in his ear.

“Ah ... yeah.”

“Me too. I like it. Can we ‘do it’ together?”

“Ah...”

She doesn’t wait. She pulls off her tee, no bra underneath. Her 14-year-old breasts still small but perky and nipples standing at attention. She lies back down on top of him and kisses deeply again. He is entirely in her control. She slides up so his face is staring at her breasts. She lowers herself until his lips reach her breasts. He kisses and lightly suckles them. It’s like he is suckling Sandy, but different, bigger, new smells, new tastes. She moves back down him, rubbing her panty-covered mound on his pajama covered member. Her eyes flash. She pushes his PJs down, and his hard dick pops out.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.