Sandy and Randy - Cover

Sandy and Randy

Copyright© 2019 by SweetSandy

Chapter 3: At the Movies

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: At the Movies - Sandy and Randy, fraternal twins fall in love with each other from early life through adulthood. Their adventures as teens together with their family and friends.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Water Sports  

Sandy couldn’t sleep. She hears slight snoring coming up from the bottom bunk. Even with air conditioning, it is hot inside in August. She only has a sheet over her and no PJs, just panties and tee. She is also restless. Lightly touching herself, she slides a hand down under her panties to her mons and quickly to her pussy. Rubbing her clit slowly, then a little faster, she heats even more. She feels unsatisfied. It has been a few busy days since her brother had last been inside her, and it has made her restless knowing what they could be doing. She pushes her panties down, pulls back the sheet. It is a little cooler, but she has a plan. She knows Mom is in the other room, so she has to be really quiet.

Looking at the clock, it is 12:30am. She gets up and slowly goes down the ladder of the bunk bed. Squeak, squeak with her bare bottom open to the air, down finally. She looks at Randy. He is totally asleep with the sheet mostly off him, his underpants visible. She climbs in, quietly, slowly, getting on top of him. He mumbles a bit and straightens himself almost instinctively, making it easier for her to straddle him. She gently pulls on his underwear, pulling them down a bit. His penis pops out partially hard. Must be interesting dreams, she thinks. She pushes them down a bit more, which puts her face right in front of his penis.

She kisses it and quickly looks at his face. He doesn’t move. She kisses it more, this time opening her lips and softly sucks the tip. She starts sucking it like a lollypop. Sucking and licking it up and down, now taking it deep in her mouth, careful not to bite down. It stiffens in her mouth. (Wow! I can make it hard, she thinks.) Now getting more excited herself, she realizes she has been rubbing her pussy against the piled up sheet over his legs. She looks up at him. His eyes are still closed, face turned to the side. She looks down. He is stiff. She slides up. Her pussy touches his erection. Electric! She adjusts herself and rubs up and down. His prick slides between her now very moist folds. She wants him inside. She pushes, holding his pecker in one hand to adjust its angle. It slides in as she lets go of it. He moans. She quickly puts her hand over his mouth.

“Sshh,” she quietly says.

He opens his eyes wide. Her hand is still covering his mouth. She moves up and down, up and down, slowly, then faster. Heat rushes. She feels the need to come. She pushes harder, him now deep inside, then nearly out. The bed makes a squeak. She freezes. Mom is just in the next room. She realizes her hand has been over his mouth the whole time, pushing him down into the bed. She lets up, removing her hand. Randy just looked at her not saying a word. She moves again. She closes her eyes and slides her pelvis up and down, wiggling side to side just a bit. Randy is pinned down with his sister on top of him and his pecker deep inside her. Waking up to this in the middle of the night is wonderful. He starts to speak. Sandy’s eyes pop open, and she quickly puts her hand back over his mouth a little more roughly this time. He stares at her in the darkness.

“Shh. Mom...”

It makes her feel kinda kinky knowing Mom is just a few feet away in other bedroom while her brother’s penis is up inside her.

“Oh,” heavy breathing as she moves again.

Up and down, wiggling her pelvis, feeling her brother’s penis move inside her young body.

His eyes bulge out, “Mmfmffm,” he mumbles under her hand.

She feels him coming.

“Oh!...” She stifles herself.

Waves crash across her body. The bed squeaks. She doesn’t hear it. He feels her vaginal muscles contract, hard, again. She wants him to stay inside her. She wishes she was fertile. Mom is just in the next room. She lies down on top of Randy, removing her hand then kissing him. He kisses back, tongues touching, licking each other, intertwining. That incredible bliss of sex again, so relaxing, so sleepy. Sleepy ... Asleep.

A knock on the bedroom door. Yikes! Sandy is instantly awake. It’s morning already. The door starts to open. There is no way to get out of Randy’s bed in time. The phone rings and Mom stops to go answer it.

“Come on, kids, breakfast,” she calls back to them.

Sandy doesn’t answer and stares at Randy to be quiet, too.

Sandy quickly gets up, grabs some PJs, peeks out the door, and breaks to the bathroom. Randy pulls up his, slightly sticky, slightly stiff underpants. Wow, was that a wet dream? He grins to himself as Sandy’s youthful butt disappears out the door. (That was close, they both think). Sex with my sister with Mom right there!

Mom calls out, “Sandy, Randy, the hospital is calling in extra people due to an emergency. I have to leave right now. There’s a med-tech coming by to pick me up. I’m leaving some money just in case you need it. Maybe go to the movies. Just text me with where you will be.”

Randy peeks out the bedroom door. “Sure, mom, no problem. Sandy and I are ok, and we’ll text you.”

Right then, there’s a knock on the front door.

“My ride is already here, so I’m leaving. Be good!”

“Ok!” both kids shout, smiling.

Sandy finishes showering and dressing. She decides on a light sundress that she usually wears leggings with, but the August heat is too hot for that, she thinks. So she just goes barelegged with sandals. Secretly, she has also not put on a bra, though it was just a training bra. She did decide that leaving off panties would be too much, so she’s wearing her pink hearts ones. She’s still drying her hair with a towel as she goes into the kitchen. Randy’s there getting some cereal and gets a bowl for her. After breakfast, Randy says there is a new movie that he’d like to see.

“Is it one of those horror things?”

“Naw, it’s a love story ... of course, it’s horror! I like those.”

“Is it at least PG-13 and not R?”

“Ah, we’ll have to see. There’s a show at 11am. We can go out by the bay park for a while until time. There’s stuff supposedly going on there today.”

They take the bus (they both have bus passes for getting to school) and text mom their plans, (comedy, not horror... ) and get off the bus at the bayside park. There are quite a few kids and parents around, as usual, with the weekly summer market there. There are also a few performers with puppets and, of course, a mime. A couple clowns are making balloon animals. Sandy feels different when looking at them now. She feels ... grown-up. She takes Randy’s hand and leads them through the morning crowd. They could be boyfriend/girlfriend here with no one around that they know. She gives Randy a quick kiss, their first in public. It makes her smile.

They get a funnel cake and head to a little quieter section of the park near the water. Even this early, the temperature is rising quickly, so Sandy picks a shady spot with a place to sit. They finish off the cake, not saying much. Sandy is a little embarrassed after what she did with her brother, her lover, last night. Basically jumping him and taking him by ‘force’. Not to mention nearly getting caught.

They are kinda young for this, she thinks, but it still makes her feel that she is now much older than her almost 14 years, birthday coming soon. Even Randy seems older now. Quieter, too. Not so much kidding around and goofing off, as if feeling more responsible for taking care of her. She knows that their love is forbidden in more ways than one. ‘Too young! Incest!’ But, that actually makes her more intrigued by it, more attracted to it. In fact, the idea of nearly being caught made it even more exciting. Forbidden Love. She looks at Randy, who is just sitting quietly, hands folded. He is lost in thought. Thoughts that he never expected to have especially with his sister, but he really truly felt a deep love for her and not as a brother. He wished he could reach over and kiss her right now. They would kiss and kiss, touching tongues, kissing her neck, touching her small breasts.

“What are you doing, dreamy head?”

“Aww, nothing.”

“Look at your shorts.”

He was tenting them a bit. Embarrassed, he covers himself. Sandy quickly checks around, nobody close so leans over and kisses him hard, with tongue, before he realizes what she was going to do. Instinctively, his hand goes to her waist, her hip, then around behind her. Her dress slides up a bit, already many inches above the knee. Obviously, she has grown since buying it a year ago. His other hand is on her thigh, right at the hem of the dress. Sandy breaks the kiss for another quick check around. Nobody looking. Another deep kiss. Heat builds between her legs, and she opens them a bit. Randy slides his hand up more, pulling the dress with it. The warm breeze and the birds singing make the kisses even sweeter, more exciting. If they were lying on the ground, he’d be rolling over on top of her. Sandy breaks the kiss again. She’s getting too excited and kinda wishes they were somewhere a little more private, though being out in the open makes her feel more desire. They hear some kids coming, so they quickly straighten and get up to leave. This time, not holding hands mainly because Randy has to adjust himself and hide his tented shorts.

At the movie, they decide to pick one that has been playing for a while ... less crowded. In fact, there are only a few people in the theater when they enter. They head to the back row of seats as if that is something no one else thinks of. But, by the time the movie starts, there’s no one within several rows of them. Sandy bought them some popcorn and a drink (half their money!), but wouldn’t let Randy buy a candy bar he wanted. They aren’t going to be eating much.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.