Sandy and Randy
Chapter 2: Daytime Funtime

Copyright© 2019 by SweetSandy

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Daytime Funtime - Sandy and Randy, fraternal twins fall in love with each other from early life through adulthood. Their adventures as teens together with their family and friends.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Water Sports  

After the close call and excitement, in more ways than one, of that first night together, Sandy decided they better cool it a bit so Mom wouldn’t get suspicious. Mom also went back on day shift, 8am – 8pm, so bedtime was less private, but days were not such a problem. Randy tried to act normal around Mom and of course, around Sandy, but he did have some issues like being quieter and more protective.

Mom just thought he was getting older and closer to starting into puberty, especially now that Sandy had begun having “periods” (she said). Mom knew it wasn’t really appropriate that they shared a single bed, so she surprised the two of them a couple days later with the delivery of bunk beds. Randy immediately took the top bunk, but then thought better of it and pressed Sandy to take it. (Maybe he realized that he would get to see her sexy legs and bottom come down the ladder often and maybe, just maybe, stop by before climbing back up.)

Mom also detected a shift in Sandy’s mood as she seemed more happy, more homemaker, and even seemed to be closer to her brother. She figured the changes were due to her “newfound womanhood,” which was lucky for Sandy, as to deflect any suspicions of other things going on between her and her brother.

Sandy and Randy would pass each other with a knowing smile and a quick touch from time to time. Days were busy, though, with sports and other activities, leaving little time for more adventures. Soon school would be starting too. But that didn’t mean ALL the time was taken up.

In fact, the very first day Mom was gone on the day shift, Sandy came home to find the apartment empty. Randy apparently was still with friends somewhere. It was only 2pm, so still many hours before Mom returned. Sandy quickly texted her mom to let her know she was safe at home. Mom didn’t ask about Randy. Sandy decided she needed a shower, of course, after soccer practice. She didn’t like taking one at the girl’s locker room because the girls made fun of small titties and boyfriends and “doing it” and menstrual cycles.

Sandy took off her dirty clothes, panties, and training bra that Mom insisted she wear. Walking thru the apartment nude reminded her of that night with Randy, warming her. She put her clothes into the washer and went into the bathroom. Turning on the shower, she climbed in. The warm water running down her body brought back memories of that nighttime shower. Blushing a bit, she started to pee again. This time she rubbed her hand over her mons and between her legs as the warm water and warm pee mixed and ran over her fingers. Excitement built. She touched herself more, rubbing her still small breasts with her other hand making her nipples hard. She turned up the hot water to run over her belly. Her hand slid between her legs to her young girl pussy. Though she had touched herself there before, even coming, this was definitely different. She closed her eyes and imagined Randy there, touching her, kissing her, fucking her. She rubbed harder, finding her clitoris with a spark of desire and heat. Rubbing harder and faster, her fingers slid between her silky pubes and down her cleft. Then one finger went into her. She moaned a bit, rubbing with one finger inside her and her thumb on her clit. She then reached around behind her with her other hand, not to balance but to touch her butt. She slid her hand up her crack to find her tiny anus button. As she felt it, a burst of excitement took her breath and her stomach tensed tight.

“Oh, Gaud! Ohh...”

Her pelvis jerked and spasmed as she came ... hard! The fingertip on her anus slid up inside her up to the second knuckle as her other hand busily rubbed her clit and vagina. Her mind went blank at the pleasure. Her knees became weak, forcing her to lean her shoulder up against the side of the shower, hot water still running over her breasts. The door opened.

“Sis, are you ok? I heard a thump and noises as I came in. I hope I’m not intruding. I have been thinking about you all day. In fact, for the last couple of days, since ... you know ... that night. I have to pee, I hope that’s ok.”

“Mm huh” was all Sandy could manage.

Her hands stopped, with one still in her slit and the other one, the one that was in her anus, quickly pulled out and holding herself up against the shower wall. She removed the other hand from her slit to balance while she washed her finger off from what she didn’t want to check. Then she turned around to wash her butt crack and finally wash her other hand. She was rather miffed that Randy came in when he did, but at the same time, listening to him pee, just on the other side of the shower curtain, reminded her more of that night. Jeez, she felt horny again already! Randy flushed the toilet, and the already hot water turned even hotter.

“Oww!” as she raced to turn down the hot tap.

“Sorry! I didn’t mean to hurt you...”

Hearing that reminded her even more of that night.

“It’s ok, but I think you should leave now as I finish.” She mournfully whispered.

Randy felt a bit downturned, quickly washed his hands and left, closing the door. He’d kinda hoped to see his sister naked again. And maybe do something more.

Sandy turned off the water, dried, and composed herself. Then she realized she hadn’t pulled out any clothes. She wrapped the towel around herself. It wasn’t like those big fluffy things you see in movies. So her butt was barely covered, even as her breasts, small as they were, were just covered as well. She went out, half hoping Randy was in the kitchen or living room, yet also excited by the prospect that he might be in the bedroom. He was there in their bedroom, and even more so, he was pulling off his clothes! Facing away from her, she stared at his small, tight butt. This was the first time she saw it in broad daylight. She blushed and started to turn away, but instead, he turned towards her.

“Woops, I didn’t hear you. Ah, I’m sorry again for everything. I didn’t mean to...”

He just realized he was standing in front of his sister totally naked with his pecker coming to attention, staring at her as her eyes fixated on what was happening between his legs.

“Oh, Gaud!” She blushed and turned.

But then she thought better of it. Instead, she opened her towel and lowered it to the floor. They both stood staring at each other. He at her mons, soft and just a hint of fuzz and the fold of her vulva and she at his stiff penis and ball sack, both still hairless. After what seemed like minutes, she spoke.

“I want you. But we really do need to be careful, ok?”

“Ah, sure. Of course! I LOVE you!”

“I know you do, though you really don’t need to say it so often.”

Though, she did kind of enjoyed hearing it.

“Ah, ok.” He said bashfully.

Randy just stood like deer in headlights as seeing his sister fully nude in full daylight wasn’t expected. Sandy then moved slowly towards him.

“It’s only 3:30, so Mom won’t be home for hours. OK?”

“Ahh, ok.”

Sandy, again, being the older and more mature (by yes, all of minutes), though now feeling totally weird. She could see that Randy felt the same. Maybe it was the darkness of that night. Still, she moved towards him putting out her arms to hug him. He did the same though a bit more awkwardly. Bodies came together, her nipples touching his chest, nipples to nipples since they were basically the same height.

Hugging each other, staring into each other’s eyes, they awkwardly kiss. First chastely, then with more feeling, mouths opening, tongues touching, licking. Her eyes now closed. Moving tighter together, Sandy felt Randy’s penis against her lower belly. A slight move, and it’s against her mons. They kiss harder, tongues wrestling, breathing heavily, heat rising. She moves a bit more, widening her legs and his penis goes between her legs against her labia. He moves back and forth a bit, rubbing against her cleft.

Moisture increases, and she opens her legs more. While both are still standing, he slides in between her folds and against her entrance. She wobbles a bit on her legs. He bends and pushes. She feels it as he enters her, just the tip at first. She adjusts to give him more access. He pushes more. He slides in and breaks kisses as he leans back for more angle. They support each other as heat builds. It’s wonderful again. Better than before. Their eyes watch each other, just taking in the new erotic feelings between their crotches.

“Oh Gaud, this is good...” she whispers.

“I LOVE you!”

“Shush now, OH!”

He starts pumping in and out, in and out. Panting at each stroke. She feels him move inside her with each push. A grunt. Another. Faster strokes. He bends his legs to get even more drive. Deep inside her, he goes, then nearly out, then back deep. He places his hands on her hips to balance and give more leverage. She moves her pelvis back and forth to his rhythm. Standing like this while doing it is sexy. It feels so natural for her, even at such a tender young age. She wants him. Maternal instincts arise. She holds his shoulders as he pumps. His penis is in her vagina, fucking her. Her mind blurs thinking only of physical sex. He is focused on his dick pumping in her pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.