Restaurants of America
McDonalds

Copyright© 2019 by Morningstar

Science Fiction Sex Story: McDonalds - Set in a future America where almost anything goes and the human body can be endlessly re-written and rebuilt. And for those that can't afford the process... well you can always work at McDonald's and get to be young, fit and health for ever. As long as you don't mind wiping down tables and fucking customers forever... A nasty little stroke story view of the future through a series of restaurant visits. There's a whole bunch of teenage girls, prostitution and NC so be warned.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Science Fiction   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Prostitution  

McDonalds – 5th Jan 2180

What does a ‘family’ restaurant do when there are hardly any families left in America?

When murder, suicide or accidents are pretty much the only way to die and there aren’t that many left around who can be bothered with marriage or kids.

Move with the times.

There are times in my life when I’ve visited McDonalds about once a week.

Other times, maybe once a year, but I always come back sooner or later.

It had been a long time since my first visit.

My construction company was doing well, and I could eat at nicer places, but sometimes it’s the simple comforts that keep you going.

I’ve snuck past two hundred years old now, not that you’d know it with Refresh keeping everyone looking young and Reimage giving you every option the human genome is capable of.

No-one really talks about age any more though.

It got forgotten as a factor somewhere along the way, like star signs or favourite colours.

A person’s age is only obvious when they can’t afford to reset the clock.

Or the ones too young to have Refreshed yet and those who object to the process like the Mormons.

I’m confident that I’m one of the oldest people left around. Not the oldest, but I’m right up there ... not that it matters much to anyone.

I’ve lived in three centuries, through 12 wars and seen four 0’s knocked off our currency and the main thing I’ve learned in that time is that no-one gives a shit about what you’ve lived through any more.

Maybe that’s why I’m always the one wondering at a person’s age, who were they before they became whoever they wanted to be ... or whoever the company they worked for wanted.

As the familiar glass doors under golden arches slid open, I couldn’t help wondering at the age of the girls working behind the counter and zipping back and forth, busing tables and mopping up spills.

They were all tiny little things.

Identical uniforms with neat white hair, cut short in a bob to highlight slender necks and high cheekbones.

Each of them wore a standard tight-fitting white dress that covered half their asses and let you catch just a peek of their little red thong panties as they they moved.

Every one of them was slim, pale and young.

Delicate and fragile looking.

But they weren’t clones, nothing so lazy, each was custom crafted.

A finely sculpted combination of what they were, what they wanted to be and what the Company decreed

There were slight differences in height and big differences in breast size - AA to FF – on display, some looked to be barely in their teens, while the oldest were pushing mid-twenties.

A girl bustled past, bright red lips spreading in a friendly smile at me as she passed.

Sure, she looked fourteen, but she might be forty, you’d never know.

Hell, she might even be older than me – I only looked about twenty-two right now.

Probably not though.

I slipped into a booth between a young family eating their lunch and two guys who were sharing a waitress.

As my backside hit the seat, I swiped my hand in front of the menu sensor and in half a second the beige surface of the table flickered and then flared into life as pictures of food and prices replaced the dull table top.

I tapped and swiped away at the food choices.

I didn’t bother to pay attention here – 20 nugget meal, Large, Coke – same thing I always had, I wasn’t here for a new experience, just nice familiar food in a nice familiar restaurant.

I’m not sure I’d ever set foot in this Brach before, but you knew what you were getting.

I paused on the drugs section for a moment, my hand wavering over the table as I was tempted by a McJoint.

But I had other appetites tonight.

I swiped again and the ‘Service Staff’ section appeared.

It was a nice professional name.

Everyone else called them McWhores.

There were a lot of them too – all with jobs to keep them busy; Cooking, cleaning, bringing food – and they were all on the menu.

This was the part that required full attention.

The real choice.

The girls all looked pretty much the same, sure, and they were all pumped up to their tits on the same smile-inducing, panty-moistening drug cocktail, but personality was still a thing.

Did you want a hot little tiger or the submissive-but-horny girl next door?

All you had to do was use the touchscreen table-top to pick.

Browse to the one you wanted and by the time your food was ready, so was she.

I went for young; Fourteen looking, with tiny breasts and a little tuft of white pubic hair. 4’9” and slim but not skinny.

Just a pair of wings and pointy ears away from being a little wood nymph. You’d have to go to the Disney Restaurant if you wanted that for real though (don’t worry ... we will).

She might have been the girl that smiled at me as I came in.

But they usually smile a lot, and unless you’re up close to see the little differences they can be like a little swarm of butterflies – beautiful, but impossible to pick out individuals.

I figured one hour should do me, so I tapped in the time and hit the checkout box.

But this is McDonalds, it wasn’t checkout time of course, it was add-on time.

You’ve made up your mind but let’s see if we can’t squeeze a couple more bucks out of you.

Worked damn near every time, and I wasn’t complaining. I’d forgotten about the ice-cream.

It was too tempting.

I added it to the order and hit the confirm button to bring the total to 10 dollars.

Ten! It has only been nine last time.

Damn I was showing my age, moaning about price hikes.

Eighty years ago, this would’ve cost 50 cents.

But then the girl would have been some ropey single mom pushing forty.

I flashed my ID at the table to cover the bill and then skipped the TV and video game options. With a sad little bleep, the table turned back into a table as the pitted beige surface appeared on the screen.

I looked around while I waited for the food.

The family in front of me were happily eating their meal. A guy who looked to be around thirty munching on a Big Mac while two girls sat on opposite sides of each other, picking at fries and sipping their drinks.

Both looked around fifteen, but one was a perfect teenaged goddess, the other cute, but slightly gawky. She had a few minor skin blemishes that were a neon sign screaming of an actual teenager pre-first-Reimage.

I loved those natural girls.

As someone who was well passed a hundred when Refresh became available and close to one-fifty when Reimage came on the market I have a better idea than most how it feels to be overlooked by the opposite sex.

When people design their bodies from the ground up, pretty girls get left behind.

When sex with a perfect girl is a few dollars, no one really give a shit about plain teenagers.

There aren’t that many genuinely young girls around, but the ones about are usually attention starved and struggling with self-esteem. Counting down the days, ignored by most, until they can Reimage themselves into a perfect body.

Throw in the high cost of Reimage and you have a production line for places like this.

If the girl had been eating alone, it’s a challenge I would have accepted.

I have a friend who works for one of the drugs corps and he keeps me stocked with some pretty need combinations of mood enhancers and aphrodisiacs that can make for an interesting night.

But I was just here for a simple dinner and I’d placed my order, so I let my attention drift onwards.

A young boy around thirteen made up the rest of the family, he was occasionally pushing chicken nuggets into his mouth, but his attention was firmly on the table behind me.

A glance over my shoulder showed me what he was watching.

The two guys there had been going to town while I placed my order. Their waitress was a pretty young thing; On the taller side for McDonalds, she was probably about 5’2”, skinny and with large breasts that looked almost comical on her tiny frame.

They’d stripped her off and thrown her face down across the table between the two of them. One of the guys was pounding into her from behind while the other gripped her hair tightly, thrusting himself into her mouth.

I was tempted to turn more, but it looked like my food was just arriving.

I watched the waitress approach with the tray, appreciating the view.

Petite, even by McDonalds standards, she was under five foot even in the little white high heels she wore. Slim smooth legs were on view from the tops of her shoes to the red panties peeking out the bottom of a white cocktail dress.

The dress flared out at her hips with the help of a few ruffles, but otherwise her narrow frame was straight and almost coltish.

When people went for Reimage, they tended to get rebuilt as young as possible. Fourteen was almost an industry standard – passed a child, but with plenty of time before you started to show signs of age.

This girl looked like she’d been Reimaged recently, but she was no nervous child doing this for the first time.

Bright red lips showed an eager smile and as she stopped at the table, she gave off a tense, excited energy.

She chewed her lip slightly and I could see a flush of goose pimples on her arms as she carefully set down the tray in front of me.

Drugs had come along way, and McDonalds didn’t skimp when it came to their staff.

This wasn’t some cheap high, they’d found the right combo to keep a girl full of energy, horny and in a bubbly mood for the whole of her shift without washing out their personality or turning them into a zombie like some cheap diners did.

Her name badge read Chloe and her eyes were fixed on my crotch as she recited back my order in a rush, as if she were keen to get the formalities out the way.

Her hands toyed with the hem of her dress as she spoke, unconsciously lifting it a little as she twirled it in her fingers, slowly revealing more and more of the tiny red panties she wore.

Her smile widened when she got to the ice-cream, and when she finished checking off the order, she noticed my attention, gave a little giggle and bit her lip again.

With a cheeky grin she began to slowly drag the hem of her dress up further, revealing the small red triangle of cloth with two golden arches in the centre.

Lifting her dress until I could see her smooth flat belly, she let her other hand trail across the red cloth, stroking downwards before her fingertips pressed lightly against the golden M and began to trace in circles.

I helped myself to a couple of fries, keeping my attention on the girl and she took this as my consent to continue.

Keeping her dress high she slipped her hand into her panties and from the rummaging motions she made she wasn’t interested in foreplay.

Her eyes were fixed on mine as she smiled and then gasped, her whole body starting to tremble.

From the jerking motion of her arm and the wet little noises I heard it was obvious she’s skipped playing and gone straight to fingering herself. In her heighten state it wasn’t long before her trembling legs almost buckled under her.

With a gasp she gripped the edge of the table and for the next minute she shook, panted and gasped her way through what looked like a hell of an orgasm, her hand pumping away still, while I ate a couple of McNuggets.

Finally, she sank to her knees, leaning her head against the table with a soft, satisfied whimper.

Letting her get her breath back I tucked into some more food.

I wasn’t worried about her wearing herself out or losing that tense sexual edge.

She would work two, three-hour shifts with a three-hour nap between them each day. A careful diet and mix of drugs would keep her full of energy and ready to pop for her three hour runs on the floor.

In the time it took me to eat three more nuggets she’d recovered. Lifting her head slowly with a wide satisfied grin on those bright red lips.

She gave another little giggle and ducked her head under the table.

I carried on eating as I felt little fingers gently tugging at my zipper and, as she released the button on my trousers, I lifted my hips slightly so she could ease them, and my boxer shorts down to mid-thigh.

When you get a Reimage, you can pick almost any aspect of your new body.

Some took this to extremes, but I didn’t see the point.

With nature out the way, physical features weren’t something that impressed folks anymore and a 15” monster would get you turned away by a waitress whose teenage body was her livelihood.

Drugs and cremes would keep everything tight for them, but there were limits.

Most guys just stuck to functional and their own pleasure.

I have to admit though, I kinda like to see a girl struggling a little to fit me inside of her. So, I’d gone for a thick penis, about eight and a half inches long.

Big but not over the top like some guys I knew.

Chloe was clearly a fan.

I heard a little gasp and another giggle just before I felt two small hands wrap around my shaft and a wet tongue drag across the underside of my head.

I reached for my drink and she flicked her tongue over my glans. I had to be careful not to jerk and spill it as she started to warm up.

I took a couple of deep swallows of the Coke and set the glass down, scooting back in my seat so I could watch her at work.

Taking encouragement, she raised her head, lips sliding over the head of my cock as her hands worked the shaft up and down.

Sucking hard on the head and working her tongue over me she took deep breaths through her nose as she prepared herself.

I held onto the edge of the table as she dropped her head down, forcing my cock down her throat in one slow steady motion until her nose pressed against my stomach.

Gag reflexes weren’t a part of the McDonalds uniform.

She slowly pulled her head back, sliding back off me and, with the head of my cock still in her mouth looked up, a wet trail sliding from one watering eye as she met my eyes waiting for approval or confirmation.

I smiled and gave a nod of approval.

With a quick grin she plunged her mouth back down, faster this time and didn’t need any further encouragement.

After a few slow strokes as she struggled to get used to my size, she started to pick up speed and was soon bobbing her head up and down rapidly like an old-timey-thrash metal fan.

Without giving me any time to get used to the sensation it was almost too much.

I almost grabbed her hair to slow her down, but I rode it out and then threw my head back.

Her pace was relentless.

After a couple of minutes, I couldn’t hold on any more. I grabbed two handfuls of hair and pushed my hips up in a shuddering thrust.

Her nose and forehead pressed to my stomach and I came down her throat. keeping her mouth impaled as my hips shuddered forwards again and again.

Finally, I release her and fell back against the seat gasping for breath.

I heard a gasp from under the table as she pulled her mouth off me and sat back.

The only other noise was the hard slapping and muffled moans from the table behind me.

A hundred years ago there were drugs that could keep you fucking till your heart gave out.

These days Reimage took care of most of that and as Chloe emerged from under the table, hair tussled up, bight red lip-stick smeared in one corner and streaks running down from her eyeliner I was already feeling a stirring back to life from my cock.

When she bit her lip and looked down at my cock with a hungry look on her face the stirring turned into a lurch.

I wasn’t in a hurry though and started up on my food again before it got cold.

Chloe looked a little petulant for a couple of seconds and then seemed to take it as a challenge, flashing a quick grin before she ducked under the table again.

I was about to protest, thinking she’d reach for my semi-hard cock again while it was over sensitive, but she didn’t.

I could feel her moving around and, slightly confused I had time to eat another nugget before her head popped.

She’s appeared the other side of me - on my side of the table between me and the wall - and with a happy smile she pulled herself back up to sit beside me.

She emerged naked from under the table, with a little giggle and pulled her self up to stand on the seat, covering her mouth and giggling to show how pleased she was with her idea.

She’d won, and I couldn’t keep my attention on the food or my cock down as I half turned to look her over.

She leaned back against the wall, her legs parting slightly as she ran one hand down over her smooth flat belly to curl her fingers through her little tuft of while pubic hair.

Her pussy lips hardly protruded and she slipped a finger easily between them, a soft wet noise showing her excitement as she slid one fingertip in a slow circle over her clit. The movement caused her lips to part slightly and revealed a soft pink glistening.

Her other hand squeezed a barely formed breast, hard, before focusing on a tiny hard nipple to gently twist and tug on it.

Seeing she had my full attention she gave a sly smile and pushed herself away from the wall.

She threw a leg over my lap, so she faced the table, and bent over, almost in half as she reached down and pushed her ass back.

Her tight little ass pointed at my face as she bent over, and her pert little buttocks stood out.

As her hand reached the table, I could see her puckered asshole, pale and smooth as the rest of her skin.

She’s reached a little sachet of lube that came with the meal and tore it open.

Staying bent over in half she coated two fingers in the glistening gel and reached down between her legs.

Her hand emerged inches from my face and slipped easily through her wet pussy a couple of times before she let her fingers slide further around.

She slipped them easily back and forth between her buttocks, slowly massaging her tight little anus as her other hand started to stroke her clit.

She teased herself in front of me, letting a finger press into her ass until it started to give way before pulling back, all while her fingertips slowly gained speed.

Lining up her hand she pushed two fingers into her ass, letting out a low groan. Her fingers stopped stroking her clit as she enjoyed the new sensation.

I could see the small muscles in her arms tightening with the effort it took to push those fingers deeper, but the satisfied grunts and whimpers she made didn’t give any sign of discomfort.

Finally, she gave a little shake and pulled her fingers out slowly as if she’d reminded herself not to get distracted.

Raising her head up she started to lower her ass, squatting her legs out wide and reaching beneath herself to take a firm grip on my hard cock.

With a look down she slowly started to lower herself.

The head of my cock slipped between her buttocks, wide enough that I could feel her soft skin pressing either side of me even before I felt its head nudge up against her lube covered asshole.

I wasn’t sure if her tiny frame could manage this, but I was happy to let her try.

I watched her push her hips down to apply a firm pressure against the head of my cock.

Keeping the pressure steady I felt her wiggle her ass slowly from side to side as she reached her hands around behind her. Grasping a buttock in each hand she pulled them wide apart, her hips starting to make rocking motions.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.