The Tutor - Cover

The Tutor

Copyright© 2019 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When the unusual Willow Lang kindly offers to help her two male classmates study for their next big exam, she doesn't realize they'll be studying more than math during the tutoring session...or, I suppose, one could think of it as only going back to the basics of multiplication...

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Slow  

Jesse had always been the more reluctant of my students. While he was nearly always interested in understanding the methods and formulae, he was much less enthusiastic about putting in the work.

‘We have to do ALL these questions?’ he would say, with some measure of distaste and distrust, staring down at his page with something akin to repulsion. ‘But there are so many steps!’ He sounded, sometimes, like a much younger boy complaining to his parents about his chores.

‘Yes,’ I would reply, with a somewhat amused and indulgent grin and the patience of a one hundred year-old tortoise, ‘you have to do ALL those questions.’

He was doing it now. Myles, Jesse, and I were all clustered around my family’s dining room table. The table was a hurricane of binders, textbooks, worksheets, calculators, and various pencils. We had two days before our next unit exam. When I’d told Mum about our study plans, she’d been very approving and had suggested Wednesday specifically because the family was going to be out for several hours, so we wouldn’t be disturbed.

‘Do I have to do all this?’ Jesse said.

‘Yes,’ I said, not even turning away from Myles’ page where I was helping him through a unit circle question.

‘Do I get something if I do it all?’ he continued, teasing me.

‘Knowledge,’ I said. ‘Practise.’ Then I paused. ‘I suppose I could get something sweet for you.’ I was thinking of the cookies I’d baked a few days before--’cappuccino royales,’ a kind of coffee cookie with chocolate chips in. There were more than enough to be shared.

‘Oooh,’ Jesse said, his eyebrows raised. He exchanged a knowing smirk with Myles and I felt myself go red. They had been thinking of entirely something else ‘sweet.’ ‘Not that kind,’ I said, but the potential images flashed through my mind anyway. ‘I have some cookies I was going to get.’

Jesse laughed. ‘I was teasing anyway about wanting a reward, but that’d be great.’

We continued on for a while amiably. When I returned from a bathroom break, I heard the boys talking.

‘Isn’t she a great tutor?’ Myles was saying. I smiled and stayed back in the kitchen shyly, not wanting them to know I’d heard his praise.

‘Yeah,’ Jesse said. ‘She’s good at explaining things.’ Suddenly he had a big cheesy grin on his lips. ‘And she’s fucking hot,’ he added.

I felt myself blush, turning roughly the shade of beets, and a thrill shot through me. Did he actually think I was sexy?

To my surprise, Myles shot the same sort of grin back. ‘Yeah,’ he said. ‘Those long legs. She blushes a lot, too. It’s cute.’

‘I wish I could get a piece of that,’ Jesse agreed. ‘Oh, man, I have all these fantasies... ‘

‘Hey!’ Myles protested. ‘Couldn’t we share, hypothetically?’

Jesse smirked. ‘I guess we could, but I doubt she’d ever agree to spread her legs for either of us. It’s just a fun joke to talk about, a fantasy. That’s it.’

I don’t know what possessed me to do it--maybe I was crazed with arousal, as I had been on and off for the past few weeks whenever I thought of them--but I stepped forward out of the kitchen, loudly enough that they both turned to look at me.

‘What if I would?’ I said softly.

‘What?’ Myles’ jaw dropped. I could see him start to sweat. ‘You heard all that? Fuck ... I’m sorry, Willow--wait! Wait! Did you just say you WOULD?’

The blush crept back into my cheeks again. ‘Maybe,’ I admitted shyly. ‘Yes.’

‘Fucking A,’ Jesse said emphatically, a huge grin breaking over his face. ‘Are you serious?’ He looked ready to celebrate.

I took a deep breath. ‘Yes. Ever since I heard you both talking about ... about ice, I’ve been fantasizing about what it would be like with either of you.’

‘Ice?’ Myles repeated. They both looked completely confused.

I cleared my throat. ‘Ah ... licking a pussy with ice in your mouth.’

‘Ohhhh!’ Myles exclaimed, obviously remembering.

‘You’ve fantasized about us?’ Jesse broke in.

‘Yes,’ I admitted, barely able to meet either boy’s gaze. ‘It’s made me cum pretty hard many times. I don’t know which of you I like better in my fantasies.’

Jesse looked at Myles with raised eyebrows. Myles glanced at me, smiled, and nodded.

‘Why not both of us?’ Jesse said.

I was very surprised. ‘Both?! You mean ... like a threesome?’

‘Yeah,’ Myles said. ‘Why not?’

Before I could reply, Jesse came up to me, leaned over, and kissed me. The first kiss was passionate, but closed-mouth, and the second had tongue. I felt myself melt and clutched at him, desperately pressing my lips to his.

When we pulled apart he laughed. ‘I think that’s a yes,’ he said to Myles. I nodded eagerly like a child, grinning.

Jesse took my mouth again, and Myles began to unbutton my shirt. It was pleasurably dizzying having two boys interested in me simultaneously.

When my breasts were exposed Myles began to kiss them, quite sweetly, really, gently kissing all over, even my nipples, before latching onto one and suckling. I felt myself arch into his mouth, and a little moan escaped my lips. Almost as if they had planned it, the boys switched places: Myles cradled my head and began to kiss me, while Jesse licked and nipped at my breasts. They were a study in contrasts, certainly. I had been right about Jesse enjoying being rough--his kisses had been passionate and demanding, and his loving of my breasts was just as much so--and Myles was sweet and gentle and enthusiastic. He took my lips gently, softly, and when we kissed with tongue, it wasn’t at all in the way Jesse had kissed me.

Myles pulled away to look at me.

‘You’re the first girl I’ll have done this with that I actually care about as a person,’ he said. ‘I really want it to be good for you.’

I smiled and kissed him. ‘You don’t have to worry too much. I’m not a virgin.’

‘I thought so,’ he said, ‘but still.’ And then he kissed me again.

Jesse was tugging at my shorts now, undoing them and pulling them clean off. My underwear was all I had left on my body.

‘Let’s get you up on the table,’ Jesse said.

‘What? Why?’

‘So we can lick your pussy,’ Jesse said. ‘Don’t you still want that?’

I moaned just thinking about it. ‘Yes,’ I said. ‘I can’t even imagine how nice it is. I’ve never been licked before.’

They were both surprised. ‘Never?’

‘Never.’

‘Well, we’ve gotta fix that,’ Jesse declared. ‘You’re going to LOVE it, believe me.’

I got up on the table, moving the pencils and pens out of the way when I needed to, feeling excited but also nervous and apprehensive.

‘I’ve still never done it,’ Myles said.

‘What?’ Jesse asked, as I settled myself.

‘Licked a girl with ice in my mouth.’

Jesse grinned. ‘I’ll start her off--you get the ice. We’ll take turns.’

Myles broke into a smile and trotted off to the kitchen while Jesse turned around to assess me, to look at my position.

‘Come closer to the edge,’ he instructed. ‘That way we can sit and eat you.’ His hand restlessly rubbed the growing bulge in the front of his jeans; I don’t think he was even conscious of the gesture. It thrilled me to imagine his cock, to imagine that I was the cause of his arousal. ‘I’ll get you a pillow for your head,’ Jesse finished. He headed toward the sofa, and Myles returned with a small glass full of ice. He beamed at me and came over. I could hear his breath; it was raspy and excited. He leant over to kiss me and his mouth was icy cold and wet and wonderful. Without thinking clearly, I tugged at his belt, wanting, but he only chuckled and said we had to wait.

‘If I take off my pants now, we’ll never get around to licking you,’ he explained. ‘And we want to do that for you. You’re so good to us. If I took off my pants ... you’re so damn hot, Willow, I don’t know what I’d do.’

Or what I’d do, I thought to myself. Perhaps I’d have him get on a chair, and I’d straddle him and sit down on that lovely cock of his and go for a bouncy ride...

My fingers traced lazy circles over my clit imagining it. Jesse returned with a pillow, and I arranged myself as he pulled up a chair at the edge of the table. Myles sat at my head again, kissing me every once and a while, even going so far as to trail kisses down my neck to my breasts and play a little with his fingers.

Jesse opened my legs. My breath caught in anticipation and even a small sliver of fear. I didn’t know what to expect at all.

Surprisingly, he nuzzled the inside of my thighs, the coarse stubble on his face pleasingly tickly. The nips there at the insides of my thighs were not entirely unexpected, but they did make me cry out nonetheless, a sound which I believed he enjoyed immensely. Meanwhile, Myles had bent his head and was suckling at my breasts.

Jesse spread my inner lips, taking a good long look at me, his eyes darkening with lust, before burying his face between my thighs and going completely berserk. He sucked on my clit, which made me gasp and tremble, my hips bucking up. One finger slipped into me as he began to lick me all over.

Oh, he was right! It was wonderful, wonderful, so good...

I was going to cum. It was a complete sensory overload. My breaths came in great rasping gasps, and my body trembled. He must have heard it and realized what was going to happen, because he looked up and gazed at me with his calf’s eyes, and I could see the gleaming mischief and pleasure in them.

Myles was stroking my hair, kissing my neck, licking my breasts and nipples. ‘Yes, baby,’ he murmured softly, encouragingly, ‘you go ahead and cum. You deserve it. I want to watch you do it.’

His fingers toyed with a nipple as he bent to kiss me once again. Jesse slipped another finger inside me at the same time, and as Myles slid his tongue into my mouth, I came, shuddering and moaning. I felt myself squirt and heard Jesse’s exclamation, but I was in too much ecstasy that I couldn’t realize if it was a good exclamation or a bad one.

Then another pair of lips touched mine; Myles had moved away, and there was Jesse.

‘You’re a squirter,’ he breathed, in an awed and brilliantly happy voice. ‘I’ve never been with a squirter before.’

‘Well,’ I replied breathlessly, ‘today is your lucky day, then.’ I laughed, completely floating on a cloud, flushed with pleasure.

I was lying there enjoying the afterglow when I felt cold hands part my thighs again. Surprised, I looked up and saw that Jesse was still exactly where he had been: close to my head, undressing. It must be Myles, then.

Something very, very cold touched my clit. I squeaked, not expecting it, but within a second I was basking in the pleasure of the cold ice and Myles’ hot tongue. Both alternating temperatures were extra stimulating, and I found myself reaching for Myles’ head and lacing my fingers through his short blonde locks, pushing his face harder into my pussy, bucking up to meet his tongue. I felt his laugh at my eagerness vibrate against my clit.

Jesse leaned over to catch my next moan into his mouth.

When he pulled away, I noticed that he was naked. He was gorgeous--lanky, but toned, as his figure had always suggested. His cock was thick and hard between his legs, surrounded by a nest of curly brown hair. I watched it throb and felt my mouth water and my pussy get even wetter (which I hadn’t thought was even possible) and reached out for him. As my hand closed around his cock, I heard him hiss.

‘It won’t take much,’ he said, through clenched teeth. ‘I just want to shove into you so badly.’

I began to stroke him, smiling sweetly. ‘Next time,’ I soothed. ‘It won’t be long. I wish I could suck you ... you look so good.’

Myles, evidently feeling left out, blew on my clit and then swiped over it with his tongue rapidly. My hand slowed on Jesse and I moaned, loudly, deeply. ‘You’re going to make me cum, Myles,’ I whimpered, and it was true. My hand fell away from Jesse as Myles redoubled his efforts. My second orgasm would be stronger; I could feel it. When it came, I cried out, reaching for Myles’ head and cradling it. He licked me gently until I came down from the peak and then stood with a huge grin.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.