Young and Single
Chapter 7: It’s not all Tapas and Sangria

Copyright© 2019 by islandic

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7: It’s not all Tapas and Sangria - A young man from a Spanish speaking family goes back to Spain to work and stays with his Mother, Sister and Niece.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Niece   First   Oral Sex  

April was cold, with night time temperatures struggling to get above 10deg C. It had been raining for days now and everything just felt damp. It was Friday and a public holiday, ‘Good Friday’. I had finished all of my work and the boss liked it. I could relax for the weekend.

I parked the car and opened the door to exit and a gust of wind swept the legs out from under me. The wet flag stones on the path to the house didn’t help either. I went down, my leg twisted and I felt incredible pain in my right leg. I’d put out my hand to stop my fall and twisted my wrist as I fell.

I sat up as best I could with my back against the closed car door, the rain coming down and soaking me. I pulled my phone from my briefcase and rang Mom. Maria and Neva came out and managed to get me inside and lying down on my bed. Neva and Janis fussed over me and got me as dry as they could and gave me some pain killers to help. Mom returned and said that a Paramedic team was just pulling up and were bringing in a stretcher.

The next day I slowly woke and had difficulty working out where I was. It slowly all came back to me, the ride to the hospital and those wonderful drugs the medics gave me that left me floating without a care. The Doctors, the Nurses and the plasters on my leg and right arm, and now that I thought of it, the pain returned. I groaned and shut my eyes tight, wincing against the pain.

Luciana must have been just outside my door. The door was flung open and she knelt beside the bed and stroked and ran her hands through my hair. “Are you alright. You look terrible. I’ll go and get your Mom, she has the medicine that the Doctor gave her.” and she ran off. She came back and kissed me on the lips and smiled down at me. “I love you.” she said and left.

Mom was the next to come in and gave me the details of the fall. I had a spiral fracture of my Right Tibia and a sprained right wrist. An x-ray showed small bone fragments around my Radius. Both were plastered and would stay that way for a while. She handed me two pills and a glass of water. The water was what I needed too. I was dry in the mouth. As she had been talking the room had been filling. Febe and Luciana stood at the end of the bed with worried kooks on their faces and Neva and Janis stood at the door. As Mom finished talking the rest all talked at once, asking me how I felt, if I was hungry and was I in pain? “I love you all and thank you for looking after me, but I’m just so tired I can only just keep my eyes open.” I said.

Mom came and went throughout the rest of the day keeping the pain away with pills and leaving sandwiches on a plate. I started to feel more myself by Sunday morning. Luciana and Febe came in just after breakfast to take away my plate and coffee cup. I got concerned looks and hugs and kisses from both. “Uncle Ken you need a bath!” said Febe. Luciana wrinkled her nose and nodded. Both of them laughed and made exaggerated hand movements in front of their faces. “That’s enough you girls. Take those plates to the kitchen and ask Neva to run a bath for my little boy.” and she pinched my cheek and smiled. She opened a window and let in some fresh air and I didn’t realize till she did that just how smelly I was.

“I’ll be back to help you in a minute.” I sat up on the side of the bed and winced when I automatically put my right hand down to help. The plaster on my leg felt heavy and I saw someone had drawn hearts all over the front. Mom had changed into some leggings like you’d see in a Gym with a sports bra type top and was holding a Hospital Crutch.

“The hospital gave me this, here see how you go. Not too fast. That’s it.” We made it to the bath room and Mom closed the door. She said “Sit on the edge of the bath and I’ll help you take off the top of your PJ’s.” The sleeve only just went over the plaster on my wrist. “Lift up so I can take down your Shorts.” I just looked at her and blinked. “Come on Son, you must realize that you can’t do this on your own and I won’t be asking any of the girls to assist you, so lift up.” So I did and they were pulled down and tossed aside.

“OK, now the Doc doesn’t want you getting the plaster wet so I’m going to wrap your leg in plastic. You’ll have to take care not to get your wrist wet. OK.” I had to separate my legs so she could get the wrap in place and this brought her head up close and personal with my crotch. I could see her taking little glances at my thickening cock as the wrap went on and by the time she was finished I had a chubby pointing out at a 45deg angle. “I’m sorry if this makes you feel uncomfortable, but I can’t see any other way.” she said looking directly at my cock. She was only about six inches away from my knob and still holding my leg.

“I’m OK ... I’ll just hop in the ... Ah ... bath now.” I said, pain shooting in my leg.

“Ah yes ... OK. And keep the leg up and out of the water.” She helped me into the bath and left looking flushed.

She was right. There was no one else that she could have let help. The bath felt wonderful and I thought of rubbing one out. She came back and caught me stroking my hard on. She coughed and said. “Got all of the bits and pieces done then?” she asked.

“Yes. It is difficult with my leg held up and resting on the side of the bath, but with one hand I got most of it done.”

“Sit up a bit and I’ll do your back.”

She knelt beside the bath and with washer in hand washed my back and shoulders. It felt good.

She pulled the plug and the water slowly drained away leaving me lying there with a stiff cock swaying back and forth. “I can’t see any way of doing this other than you hold my shoulders and I’ll help you stand. That’s it now step over the bath and sit where you were before when I wrapped your leg.” As I stood up in the bath and stepped over the rim our crotches met for a brief second. Well my stiff cock brushed against her crotch. She helped me sit and then knelt between my knees to unwrap my leg. My cock now pointed out at her face as she worked.

“I’m so sorry about my cock Mom. I don’t have any control over it.” I said in way of an apology.

“Don’t fuss. It’s a natural thing to happen when you see a pretty girl.” She joked. “Your young and I’m flattered that you can get that way around me. You’ve got nothing to be sorry about,” she said and looked directly at my cock. “You’ve got a nice cock.” We could both see my cock twitch and stiffen as she said that. “Well now that we’ve got that out of the way let’s get you dressed and out of here.”

I hopped, with her assistance back out to the living room as it was the warmest part of the house. Everyone was there and fussed over me for the rest of the day. I could get used to this.

I rang work and told them what had happened and that I wouldn’t be in on Monday and probably not for a couple of weeks. I had nightly visits by Luciana when she was staying with us and Febe when she wasn’t. Even then, being drained every night by my girls I still got stiff each night when Mom would help me into the bath. On about the fourth night in the bath I was stroking myself, enjoying the feel of the hot water when Mom came in and sat on the thrown. She chatted away as if she couldn’t see what I was doing. She asked. “Do you want me to leave so you can finish?”

“No that’s OK I feel a bit naughty doing this while you’re here but let’s get me out before I turn into a prune.” She got me out and seated on the side of the bath and kept talking about how I was getting around better now on the crutch. But all the time she was talking to my cock which hadn’t gone down at all. I had both hands resting on her shoulders and moved them up to behind her head. I slowly pulled her head towards my throbbing cock until her lips were just about touching the purple head. I heard her groan and saw her lick her lips. Some Precum had leaked from the head and slowly dribbled down the shaft. She reached out and caught it on a finger and brought it to her lips. She took the same hand and wrapped it around my shaft and began to stroke it slowly.

“This is our secret right?” she said. “Yes Mom.” I said. “Say it again, Mom.” “Suck me Mom.”

She took me into her mouth and lovingly licked the underside of the head. Then licked up my shaft from my balls to the head, now pulsing Precum. She engulfed the head and drove down my shaft until she was nose up against my belly. My cock stuffed down her throat. “I’ve never...” was all I could say before emptying myself down her throat. She bobbed her head up and down and then licked the head. “You taste yummy. Did you know that?”

“Wow.” Was all I could say. That was, without doubt the best blow job I have ever had, and it was from my Mom.

She could see that I was out of it so she helped me dry off and dress in some PJ’s. She called out for Neva to assist her in getting me back to bed. I slept right through till morning. Each bath after that was accompanied with a BJ. Mom was happy to do this for me and enjoyed every mouthful.

We naturally became closer and talked about things that we of wouldn’t normally. Things like, Neva and Janis and how they were now a very loving couple and were open in public toward each other, and how she was happy for them. Febe was doing well in her last year of school and still had a string of boys following her around. Luciana was more focused on school work and wanting to attend a Chefs course. Overall she was pleased with her family. She said how she still loved Dad but couldn’t stand him at the same time. Since the initial blowup where she left and moved back to Spain, she has felt happier and she knows that Dad does too.

We were all sitting in the living room waiting for Mom to come in and show us something. She was very secretive about the whole thing. We had to be there at a specific time. She came in and turned on the TV. Just as an Add was starting. The Add showed young people moving into a house in a nice suburb with other young couples walking by. Then our Mom came on screen and gave a spiel about the opportunities today for young people to own their own home. Her company logo and phone number inching their way across the bottom of the screen.

We all clapped and asked questions at the same time. She went on to say that this Add campaign was in conjunction with the opening up of a branch of her firm in Madrid.

“Madrid.” Neva shouted. “That’s great Mom. Things are going great with the business then?”

“Yes and all going well I’ll soon have an apartment in town there for business purposes you understand, but I’m sure that when it’s not in use family can stay there. Everyone was excited now. A collective ‘Yea’ went up and everybody started talking at once. Madrid was only a four hour train ride away and having a place to stay there meant a huge saving in accommodation. I overheard Febe asking her Mom about going and seeing the sites in Madrid after coming back from the Riviera next month and Grandma saying that she just had to see this and that.

Maria was just smiling and listening. She loved her family and loved to please them.

Now that my plasters were off and I was back at work I was asked to do some programming which involved many hours of intense concentration. I had asked Neva if I could use her living room to get some quite time to work. I let myself in to the apartment just after Breakfast and was well into the work when the door to the apartment crashed open and Neva and Janis came in, each trying to suck the others tongue into her mouth. When they saw me they stopped.

“Don’t mind us Bro. We’ll be real quite. Promise. He He He” and they went into the bedroom. Well things were quiet until the bedroom door opened and Janis came out wearing just a pair of lace panties and holding an arm across her chest in an effort to hide her large breasts. “Need some hydration.” She bent over and got two water bottles from the fridge stretching her lacy knickers across her cute butt and showing just a slight hint of her arse crease through the thin material.

I heard something to my right and saw Neva standing naked in the doorway, leaning against the jam. Her figure was flawless and seemed to glow with the sheen of sweat on her cone shaped breasts and slim hips. From where I sat I could plainly see that her sex was red and inflamed with lust, moisture clinging to her exposed lips. The room seemed to fill with the smell of sex coming from their bedroom. “Come back lover it’s your my now.” said Neva and she turned giving me a fabulous view of her arse as she went into the room and climbed onto the bed. She lay down and spread her legs waiting for Janis to return. Janis blushed and now with a bottle of water in each hand and her breasts swaying, walked back into the bedroom and with her foot closed the door.

How was I going to work now that I had a raging hard on. ‘Sigh’

I packed up to return my laptop to my room, but on the way I was accosted by Febe. “Ken. I was hoping to bump into you this morning.” She said and pressed her chest into my side. She was just in her panties and T shirt. “Luciana will be here this afternoon and we want you to come shopping with us. Can you? Please. We’ve finished our exams and have time to do it today.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.