Young and Single - Cover

Young and Single

Copyright© 2019 by islandic

Chapter 3: Months later

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Months later - A young man from a Spanish speaking family goes back to Spain to work and stays with his Mother, Sister and Niece.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Niece   First   Oral Sex  

It’s been 6 months now since I moved in with my Sister, Mother and Grandmother. Not a lot has changed in that time. Neva is still single and our mother seems determined to marry her off to ‘nice looking young man.’ I’ve been given a promotion and pay rise so I got myself a car, a Volkswagen Polo. Gran is still head of the household even though she doesn’t leave the house and Febe has different boyfriends each week. She calls them casual boys and seems happy. This hasn’t stopped her from flirting with me every chance she gets, rubbing against me and grabbing my cock through my shorts. She still comes in to see me late at night if one of her casual boys has left her needing more and we give in to our lusts. It’s good to see that she has lost her infatuation with me. Well nearly.

Until the other day Neva hadn’t approached me for sex since that incident with her and Febe by the pool. She wears very little clothing around me, and loves to tease me. The other night she came to my room to talk about Febe’s upcoming birthday wearing the thinnest of robes and bra less. The robe was just barley tied off at the waist showing a peak at her boobs whenever she leant forward and, came down to her upper thigh. She sat in the lounge on the couch crossing and uncrossing her legs displaying her smooth shaved muff to me. I was soon sporting an erection that threatened to tear through my shorts.

She got serious and looking anywhere else but at me, said. “I haven’t been with anyone else since I last was with you and Febe and I was so excited then that I let my feelings overwhelm me. I’d understand if you felt that that wasn’t the proper thing for a brother and sister to do. I don’t want to make a mess of your life as well as mine.” Tears started to roll down her cheek then.

I walked over to her and slowly helped her to stand up and I took her straight to my room and closed the door. Neva was a daemon in bed. We got into every position we could think of but we both liked a missionary position best because we could look into each other’s eyes and kiss. I came four times, the last due to Neva’s expert blowjob. Neva said she lost count of her orgasms after twelve. It’s a good thing the Spanish have a late breakfast as we only just made that. We both decided that if for any reason we needed a cuddle or more, we just had to ask and it would happen. No questions asked.

As Febe was back at school, her birthday party would be held on Saturday. Preparations had been going on all week and at last Febe had decided on a guest list of 8 girls from her school who would bring their dates/boyfriends making a total of 16.

Febe was excited to help plan the party menu making sure the dietary requirements of everyone was taken into account. Camilla got everything together and with the help of Luciana on the day it would all be perfect. I had seen Luciana around the house and pool area and each time she blushed deeply. I caught her in the kitchen once and said. “Don’t be embarrassed about the night when we saw you and Camilla. You were both so into each other that it was just lovely to see. I hope you enjoyed our show too?”

“Si. It was good to see you three enjoying the night. I had never seen a man before that.” She said and blushed. “Camilla is teaching me how to love and I was curious to see a man.”

“So you’re not only into girls then?” I said. “No. I’m not like Camilla, I like boys too. She has some girlfriends in Barcelona that she see’s when she goes to town.”

“Do you have a boyfriend then?” I asked. “Not now. My last boy friend was mean to me. I was his first girlfriend; he didn’t know how to kiss or anything.” I laughed. “You need someone that is a little older than you who has more experience with girls.” She looked at me and said. “I’ll look for a man then?” And she leant in and touched my arm lightly. “Ah. Um. Yes that would be better.” I said hesitantly.

I met with Febe later and told her what I had found out but she wasn’t surprised to hear that Luciana was bisexual. “Ever since that night when we saw her and Camilla I’ve been talking to her at school and she is a really nice girl. We had a study get together here on Thursday before the exams on Friday and she told me about the dates she’d been on with both boys and girls. I was going to ask her to be a guest at my party as we’re friends at school, but thought she wouldn’t have anyone to bring. I’ll ask her and see what she says.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.