Young and Single - Cover

Young and Single

Copyright© 2019 by islandic

Chapter 2: My sister and I

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: My sister and I - A young man from a Spanish speaking family goes back to Spain to work and stays with his Mother, Sister and Niece.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Niece   First   Oral Sex  

Following our time together, Febe and I were never really apart for too long and to everyone around us we seemed to be just Uncle and Niece, the best of friends. When we were alone we held hands and kissed and every chance we got to have a grope in the pool we took it, but never again found the time for anything more. Until Grandma Galena got ill and spent some time in hospital.

It wasn’t anything to serious, just a case of the flue, but at her age the doctor felt that she would need more care and assistance than being at home and this care would only come from convalescence in hospital. She argued and did anything to show that she was as fit as the day she married. In the end her doctor and friend insisted and off she went. We all visited the first few days but as she settled in to her new environment she mellowed some and even started to be nice to the other doctors and staff.

Her daughter Maria (my mother) and my sister Neva saw her every evening and took sweets and anything else grandma felt essential to her stay. This left Febe and I alone for the time the others were visiting. That first evening we just kissed and cuddled, not knowing just how long the rest of the family would be away. The visits turned out to last just about two hours. Because of the travel time, there and back and the visit it’s self.

Tonight we were going to swim in the pool without the pool lights on so we could be naked the whole time. We were excited. I was already in the pool when the others left and Febe joined me when she could. Oh to see her strolling across the flag stones surrounding the pool was just amazing. This girl had a fabulous figure for her age and not a bit of excess anything on it. Since arriving here 2 months ago I had had the opportunity to look closely at her body a number of times, in bikini’s and shorts and nothing at all. I had sampled her delights and lapped at her juices flowing from her muffin and she had sampled mine. But I was noticing that she was growing before my eyes. She defiantly had more hair on her pubis and was taller as well.

She was wearing her bikini, and she looked glorious, dove into the water as if it was her natural element. Surfacing in front of me, flinging her arms around my neck and kissing me. She helped me out of my swim shorts and I helped her off with the bikini. Tossing them to the side of the pool and keeping them handy just in case.

Pushing herself against me, she was short enough that my cock was lying between her thighs as we kissed. She squeezed her legs together trapping the engorged length. “I love that feeling I get when I’ve made you so hard that I can feel you pulse along your length.”

I moved my hips back and forth so that the head of my cock rubbed all along the pussy lips. We stayed in that position for a long time. Just touching and kissing, fondling and getting ourselves worked up till we both agreed that going to my room was the next step. We hadn’t consummated our love. For my part didn’t feel the need to rush things everything was so sweet and unhurried. Febe felt nervous at first but the novelty and newness of it all and her ability to demonstrate that she was old enough to have a lover pushed her to try new things. From having her first ever orgasm to being eaten out and kissed by a boy, down there. Wow, if this is what sex was all about she was up for more.

We got up to my room and I pulled the covers away. It was too hot for them tonight. Standing on each side of the bed we looked at each other, each thinking the same thought. This is it. Tonight it was going to happen. I climbed into bed and were met in the middle and kissed. I said.”I want to lick you and I want you to suck Me.” we had talked about this and she said seed seen stuff on the internet and had some idea how it worked.

I rolled over to my back and brought her long legs over my head till I was looking at her peach. I felt her hot breath on my cock as she wrapped a hand around it and licked. Oh my. I pulled her hips lower till they were just over my mouth and sniffed. Oh my. I had a tentative lick and watched her flower open to my touch. I dove in exploring with my tongue and nibble those petals of love till she gushed all over my face. Coming and shaking all over.

She only stooped briefly then returned to sucking my cock like it was the best thick shake she had ever tasted. I came in her mouth and she held the head in her mouth till she was too full and the rest leaked out and down my shaft. She sat up and spun around to face me. Wiping her mouth with the back of her hand she said. “Yummy.”

Her pussy, wet and warm was directly on my chubby and with every move and wriggle it got bigger and bigger. I had never recovered this fast in my life. Hmm. She felt it pressing against her lips and reached down to spread herself over my shaft as it lay along my stomach. With all the juice she had made and my remaining cum on my cock it wasn’t long before I was knocking on heaven’s door and she was eager to open it for me.

I fitted the head in to her softness and gently pushed further inside. We looked into each other’s eyes as I inched my way inside her tight glove. She would groan and tighten up her muscles, then sigh and relax. Soon we were there. I felt my cock nudging her Uterus. She felt it too and said. “I feel so full. You must be all the way in now.” I said I was and that she could relax. She did and the pressure of her vagina reduced and I started to move.

She loved her first big adult cock in her tight little hole and could only grin and giggle. “I did it. We’re fucking.”

I held her hips and encouraged her to move till she found what worked for her then to go for it.

After a little experimentation she found that rocking her hips back and forth worked best and found her first cock in vagina orgasm was the best one she had had. I was close, and I told her so. With a devilish smile she got down to it and worked my cock for all she was worth. Squeezing her muscles to get the best feeling, pushing as much cock as she could fit in on the down stroke and squishing her clit against my pubic bone.

I felt it start in my toes and move up to my backside forcing my hips to rise of the bed and start pumping my seed into this little girls sweet sucking vagina. Ah Ohhh Ah. I was empty. I had been holding my breath and was close to blacking out.

Febe was having a trembling orgasm atop me and flopped down to lay along my chest.

We lay in each other’s arms for long time. Time meant nothing to us. Then I realized that that wasn’t quite true. We were on a tight schedule. One look at the clock told me we might be in trouble. I nudged Febe and pointed at the clock. She pushed up from me and looked down at our joining and smiled. “I’m glad we did this. It’s a milestone in my life and one I’ll never forget. Thank you Uncle Ken.” What could I say? We had shown our love, expressed our love and now realized it was there in our hearts.

We had a quick shower and she headed off to her room for the rest of the night. As worn out as I was physically I was amped mentally and went out on to the balcony to sit and go over what had happened. I had just sat down when I looked over and saw my sister sitting near the pool looking up at me. Oh shit. She beckoned me to come down to her. OH shit.

I stood up and only then realized I was still naked and rushed in side to pull my shorts on. Walking down the stairs I felt the pressure of the things we had done way heavily on me. I got to where she was sitting and without a word said she indicated the seat beside her.

“I hope you were gentle with her. Were you? Don’t try to deny it. I found yours and her swimmer over there by the pool. Well?”

I couldn’t tell if I was in serious trouble or not. I thought best to be honest with her and hope she can understand the deep feelings we have for each other.

“Yes. I was gentle. It was a mutual decision made of the strong feelings we have for each other. She eager to find out what life is all about and hungry to try everything.”

“I well I hope you didn’t try everything.” she said. The corners of her mouth turning up, just a hint of a smile.

“No not everything. Only what she was prepared to try. It was all up to her how far she wanted to go.” I started to relax until she said.

“You know we tell each other everything don’t you? I’ll be talking with her in the morning and I’ll ask her the same questions.”

She got up and started for the house, stopped and turned. “I trust you little brother. With only 10 yrs between you two I thought this might happen or at least an infatuation on her side.” I’ll want to talk to you at some time too about how careful you’ll have to be around Mom and Grandma.” Wow is she happy for this to continue? I said “Love you big sis.”

The next morning I was woken by Febe sucking on my morning wood and making Mmm noises. Oh wait, that would be me. “Oh yes. Don’t stop.” then I popped and filled her mouth with my Jizz. Ahh.

“Well that was a nice supersize.” I said as I opened my eyes. She was slowly licking my knob and grinning like a fool. I said. “What?” she moved to the side of the bed and I saw Neva standing in the door way and just leaning against the jam.

“IEEE.” I grabbed for the covers, only to find that I had kicked them off during the night. I quickly tried to cover myself with my hands. Both girls were cracking up, holding their sides and each other in an effort to stay standing. I could see the funny side of this, I suppose. “I think an explanation is in order.” I said in as calm a voice as I could muster.

Febe came back and sat to my left and Neva came and sat on the bed to my right. Febe kissed me and started to explain. Neva had come into her room last night after seeing me by the pool they had stayed up half the night talking and Neva had heard everything that we had gotten up to, in detail, with diagrams and hand gestures. In the end she had the feeling that everything had gone well and her daughters first time had been a good one.

I was starting to relax some now and hoped I was in the good books again. Febe pulled my hand off from around my cock and replaced it with her own and started to stroke me to a hard-on. I looked nervously at Neva.

“Relax I am thinking that nobody will question Febe if they see the both of us leave your room. Will they.” with that she leant back against the headboard and continued to watch her daughter stroke me.

Now we all know guys are at the girl’s mercy whenever they have their hands wrapped around your cock. Am I right? That’s where I was just then.

While Neva was explaining her theory Febe had worked her miracle and was sucking again on my hard cock. She moved down to straddle my legs and sit on my carves. Giving her mother an uninterrupted view of my rod and her little angles expertise. I closed my eyes enjoying my darlings work. She had improved her technique since the other night and I wondered if she had got some instruction since then. Hmm.

I heard a sound to my right and opened my eyes to see my sister with her hand on her tit and pinching the nipple. “You worry about what’s happening to you little brother, not me.” and waved me to look away. Right ... I think I keep an eye on the goings on to my right as things progress.

Febe had my rod as stiff as it could be and knee walked herself up my body and mounted me without a thank you mind. But I was happy, Oh so happy. Her warm glove surrounded my shaft and she squeezed it using her new found pussy muscles.

She pushed down hard and crushed her clit onto my pubic bone and stuffing my cock as far up he pretty little snatch as she could go. A sound beside me broke my concentration and I glanced over to see my sister with her shorts and knickers down around her ankles, knee’s spread and three fingers stuffed into her clean shaven pussy. She had been watching and it seems she was almost there. The sound of her getting herself off just added to my excitement.

Febe was the first to reach Nirvana, squealing and tossing her head around. Then Sis came and in her enthusiasm had cum hard and rolled toward me, resting her head on my shoulder. Her smells and strong sent me over the edge and I filled Febe to overflowing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.