Truck Guy - Beach Shower
Chapter 6: After

Copyright© 2019 by Ona Edge

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: After - After a long cold winter, Frank and his wife enjoy a sunny day at a new clothing-optional beach. At the end of the day a man sexually molests his wife, but Frank is constrained from coming to her rescue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction  

We didn’t say much to each other on the trip home. We were both processing it all; the afternoon meant some big changes for us and our self-image as a couple.

For the rest of the day we mostly just sat alone, me in the study, her in the living room, thinking while pretending to read. She also spent some time in the bathroom, taking a shower or two and maybe doing other things to clean herself inside, before going to bed early. We usually did that on Saturday nights, going to bed early then not going to sleep until later.

But tonight we were not going to play, neither of us was in the mood.

In bed that night, we were both on our back when she asked, “After today, I can understand if you were going to divorce me. The beach was nice ... fun even, and I ruined it. I realize now that what happened was my fault, and it was serious. I could have said ‘No’ more strongly with some physical resistance, then I could have called you. A physical mark on either him or me would have done him in. I could have kept you from doing anything, it would have been enough just to show him I was not alone if we had given him an escape route. Going passive for him, then making you watch me when we could have stopped it, that was unforgivable. I was stupid.”

“I could quibble with what you said about your fault, you were there because of me. Neither of us is to blame for his existence. ‘My watching’ is a longer discussion and I am not sure where it leads, except we are not ready for it. As for divorce, infidelity is usually fatal to a marriage because it involves a breech of trust, and we both understand that did not happen here. We all do dumb things. I won’t say I liked watching what he did, and I won’t promise the same answer next time. We both need to process and talk. But for today, I must recall that ‘fidelity’ is not part of our deal, our vows, so I really can’t justify divorcing you. Plus, of course ... I love you.”

“No more discussion tonight? This weekend?” She spoke hopefully, she was not ready but was afraid I wanted to criticize her.

“We both need some time to reflect. I suggest we each write some thoughts down. With fidelity, include white knight promises and rings.”

“Yeah, that makes sense. That is another mistake, if I had my ring I could have ripped his arm open, I have done that to enough expensive sweaters. Thank you,” she said. I noticed her voice had changed tone, we were changing the topic of conversation.

I gave her a verbal nudge. “Thank you darling, I love you.”

She rolled towards me, put her hand on my cock, and asked if we might go back to that beach next weekend, if the weather was okay. So I guess she was okay with both of us and how we reacted.

When I asked if she was going to get another swimsuit to not wear next time I was rewarded with a playful sleepy slug, and her first real chuckle since the incident.

“Do you think you will see Jack again?” I asked.

“I’d like to ... because if I do I will call the cops...” there was a mounted police officer who patrolled the grass above the beach. “I intend to turn in his DNA into them.”

As I said, she had her hand on my cock, so she knew my state with each comment. She lightened up. “If I found some nice guys in the shower, would you mind if I was nice to them? I mean good guys, like those kids today.”

“Guys? As in more than one?” We both felt my erection rising at a rate we had not seen for a decade. We had switched to talking fantasy ideas for written erotica.

“Oh yeah.” She got a bit breathless, it meant she was imagining a scene and how she would write it. “If there was only one, I bet I know another guy I could get into ... things. I am thinking of that group that came when we were there. They seemed nice, and the ratio ... Yes, the ratio was extra good, because there was something cute for you too. So yes, more than one.”

“What about those suggestions you had, for if the Hulk had made the ‘snap’ noise.” She quivered when I said that.

“Those ... I am not sure where they came from, but after what Jack did it was like flipping a switch. Someplace dark. I was bad. Well, we know where Becs fits...”

Her sister had expressed herself once or twice after a little wine. Becca is my age, we had been in the same class all through grade school. She is bit of a wild child, and is now a divorcee with a crush on her brother-in-law we all acknowledge. As Erin’s sister and the cousin my age, we had also been “kissing cousins” at times. We went to prom together, but her Dad drove us to and from so nothing happened, it was a short night.

Of course I imagined how my wife might be nicer to more than one guy, one after another. She got my immediate reaction, and moved her so her mouth was near my erection. “I have such a very generous husband,” she said, just before she took my cock in her mouth.

I was thinking of asking about either of us finding a willing girl or two taking off a hot pink bikini in the shower, I had not mentioned that conversation yet. But there are some ideas that are best left unspoken when your cock is in your wife’s mouth and she wants a snack.


Monday Erin took the morning off and went to the police station near the beach. She gave her report and the DNA to Officer Nancy. They took a couple of hours. Officer Nancy said Erin and I had done the right thing avoiding violence. If I had touched Jack and left a mark, then made a statement, I would be arrested. The cops have to do that. Our marriage status was a complication but In the long run, assuming I had a good lawyer, the charges would not stick. But it would be an expensive hassle.

Jack did not mark Erin’s body so it was “he said - she said.” He would be questioned, but he would deny any wrongdoing, then get ordered to show for a future hearing. Of course he would skip.

However, the DNA sample was good, it changed everything. They would run it right away.

Erin was asked why she did not scream. “I was naked and scared, thinking like a child who was taught to avoid violence, plus I could not say under oath that he was hurting me. But mainly I didn’t want anyone else to see me naked with his hands ... you must realize that it was a very slow ‘ramp up’ of activity, I can’t say there was a critical point before I was pleasured, and after that I just couldn’t. Have you ever yelled or called attention to yourself when you were naked?”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.