Truck Guy - Beach Shower - Cover

Truck Guy - Beach Shower

Copyright© 2019 by Ona Edge

Chapter 1: The Beach

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Beach - After a long cold winter, Frank and his wife enjoy a sunny day at a new clothing-optional beach. At the end of the day a man sexually molests his wife, but Frank is constrained from coming to her rescue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Like with many couples, our sex drives did not match, and they changed constantly. When we married I had, on average, a stronger more frequent drive. The difference is gradually shrinking, we figured it will flip before we hit 40. The fluctuations within an given month? That will be with us always.

Our two brightest sexual memories were some we consider semi-public. One was in our late 20’s, we made love at 2 AM on the side of the road, parked in a SUV, because we were both feeling horny during a long night drive. The second was in our 30’s when we made love outside, in a large yard at night, when we were house-sitting. Erin was semi-opposed to both ideas at first, but she realized that was force-of-habit. She really enjoyed them once we got started, and she appreciates the memories even more today. The yard fuck under the stars was especially memorable; once she got into it (or, more accurately, once I got into her) she became insatiable and wanted to do every position we knew and some she had seen in books. She was also loud. She drained me three times over about 4 hours, required my oral service in between erections and ending with her riding me during a truly glorious sunrise.

Early in our marriage I used erotic books and stories I wrote to “cover the shortfall” in our drives. Erin had her own female-oriented sources of erotic-romantic material. We knew and accepted these. At that time our tastes in erotic material did not overlap.

Once I got on the web (dial up) I could use tags to discriminate among the stories I read. Incest, BDSM, LGBT and IR didn’t do anything for me. I found many of the hottest short scenes were in cheating and group sex. But the stories that grabbed me for hours were the drawn-out careful dance of a well written Voyeur/Exhibitionism erotic story, where lovers or strangers found new thrills and freedom under the sun or the moon or the eyes of strangers. I thought the best was a detached common experience, these could range from two people watching each other masturbate on balconies across the street to group events at beaches or nude cruises. My current favorite involves a “just started dating” couple who each went their own way at a weekend beach orgy, coupling with strangers while the other watched. They both did acts they had not imagined. Then they spent the night together, reliving the hottest memories.

Erin and I both moved to the internet when high-speed became available. (Our community lagged in this.) Recently we started writing stories together, for personal amusement and foreplay.

One story I wrote early on was a couple at a ‘clothing optional’ tropical beach resort for a week. A rule prohibited sex anywhere outside while the sun was visible. During the trip the couple met three other couples they got along with. Some of the group disrobed completely the first day. Others took longer. By the third day the husband was overjoyed to watch his wife and a new male friend, naked on adjacent beach blankets, sharing an enthusiastic conversation about erotic stories they had both read. Both showed evidence of physical arousal as they talked. Being where others could see made the conversation more intense and multi-level, they liked the chance to see somebody different. My story was erotic but not sexual beyond each night’s final exhibition, where some couples made love with their partners after the sun went down. Couples would do it or watch others as the mood took them. The watchers took their inspiration to the bedroom. By mid-week everybody was doing it, fully nude, with their partners or others on the beach at twilight. For the last 30 hours two engaged couples swapped partners, on the beach and in the bedroom, as a final fling before their wedding.

One day Erin found this story on a thumb drive and read it with her now more-open mind. She is naturally shy, but it worked so well that she read it straight through, not counting three breaks for “exhausting” self-pleasure.

Erin is in great shape for her age, plus she has become confident about her body. That night we talked about my story. We knew that tropical nude beaches existed. But the “bonus” in the story was the way the couples got along as friends from the start. Real life isn’t like that, the random factor was the people you might meet. For a nude beach vacation to work for us, there would have to be compatible people. That was not assured, so an expensive vacation trip to a real nude beach someplace was not worth our investment. It seemed the fantasy would stay a fantasy. Still, she was willing to consider a closer and less expensive option for inspiration - if we could find one.

Her logic was that a cheap crapshoot was better than an expensive crapshoot. I agreed.

A few weeks later I saw a blurb about a new private beach opening nearby in the Spring. The entire area - hundreds of acres including three man-made lakes - was a private development called “Sun Days.” There was a master plan for the area, and they had reached the stage where the residents supported a clothing-optional beach for themselves. For various reasons this Spring the public was invited to use the beach on a limited basis; the intent was to eventually (3 to 5 years) form a private club, a resort and also enhance the value of the real estate.

It January when I mentioned the beach, we were almost snowbound. Erin hates snow and ice and cold. I knew she would enjoy this new, low key private nude beach about 90 minutes from our home. They would open to the public on Friday-Saturday-Sunday weather permitting. They carded (18 and over) and charging a nominal fee for the first few visits; after that you got a membership. Part of the idea was to keep a “friendly adult atmosphere” that would attract people to invest in the project. Drunkenness and public sex were not allowed, the village police manned a booth at the site. It seemed perfect.

Erin asked me why this idea was on my mind all of a sudden. I reminded her of her interest in my old story, plus our two nights under the stars, “I think it could be good for us, like those nights. We grew closer then ... and if we had those feelings at the beach it is close enough so we could bring them home. We might also make new friends.” I also said it was taking baby steps instead of investing in a giant leap. That made sense to her.

She agreed with the memory but was not convinced about the beach, because public sex was not allowed. I asked, “Would you want a beach that did allow public sex right off the bat?” She saw the point.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.