Max Dolcett: Celebrity Fear Factor - Cover

Max Dolcett: Celebrity Fear Factor

Copyright© 2019 by MAX DOLCETT

Chapter 2

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A world where slavery/dolcett is normalized. Celebrity contestants including two Kardashian sisters, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Alyson Hannagan, Lori Loughlin, Jodie Sweetin, Maisie Williams and Sophie Turner compete on a show called "Fear Factor" facing dangerous and disgusting stunts in a competition for their lives!

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Celebrity   Fan Fiction   Sister   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Torture   Enema   Flatulence   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Body Modification   Cannibalism  

Second Half

What remains of the teams:

Blue Team

Kim Kardashian –Brunette, Famous for basically nothing with no talent except huge ass and self-promotion
Sarah Michelle Gellar - Blonde actress known for playing Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Daphne in Scooby Doo.

Red Team

Khloe Kardashian – The Least popular Kardashian with the largest of the asses of any of the sisters.
Alyson Hannigan – Career peaked during Buffy reduced to being a spokeswoman for magic shows

Stunt Three: All Lives Matter! But do they really?

Joe Rogan clapped his hands and rubbed them together “Finally, we can get to some real competition! Things are starting to heat it up. The Kardashian sisters are more competitive than I’ve ever seen them and surprisingly Alyson Hannigan and Sarah Michelle Gellar have some of that Buffy fight in them.”

The women are naked, blind folded and have their hands handcuffed behind their backs. They have no idea where they have been taken for today’s stunt but they are ready and prepared. They have clearly done a little working out in preparation. Their nipples are very hard and not a hair is out of place as they await their next stunt.

“Ladies, are you ready to learn the rules to your next stunt?” Joe asks and there is a healthy agreement from all of them to continue. Joe orders the interns to remove the blind folds and let the girls see that they are standing in a busy section of the Southside of Chicago in broad daylight.

This is a very rough section of town and mostly black people are walking around looking at the cast and crew like they are crazy.

“We are standing on Garfield Boulevard in Englewood, one of the toughest neighborhoods in Southside Chicago,” Joe explains.

Khloe and Kim see all the black men walking around and smile. They love attention – especially this kind.

Alyson seems humbled and even embarrassed. Michelle looks angry and glares at people for daring to gaze upon her naked body.

“All you have to do is run from Sherman Park where we are standing down Racine Avenue to 74th Street at Hamilton Park where our Helicopter is waiting to extract you,” Joe says to the ladies.

“Extract us?” Michelle looks worried that they have to be extracted and can’t just drive out.

“Ooh, racing down Racine avenue!” Alyson likes the play on words and coos.

“Yeah, the rules are very simple, each of you will have these slogans written your body,” Joe reads off a few of them.

“All lives matter”, “Blue Lives Matter”, “MAGA!”, “WELFARE SUCKS!”

“Ooh, MAGA is what is on Kanye’s hat!” Kim points out that is the Make America Great Again slogan of Donald Trump. “Donald Trump is going to make me Secretary of Cabinets!”

Joe nods that sounds plausible and shakes his head to the camera that it is definitely not going to happen.

“You will have your hands bound behind you the entire time and you will be chased by these gentlemen,” Joe points out an Inner City Boy scout troop armed with paint guns.

“If anyone catches you they may have sex with you to completion. That will count against your time. The helicopter is leaving when two girls get there – no matter what team they are on,” Joe explains before smacking them on the ass and saying the race begins now.

“Wait, what?” Alyson looks upset. She flinches and feels a searing paint ball hit her right butt cheek. She and the other girls flee on foot down Racine Boulevard.

Joe explains that before the city of Chicago was established, the area that is now Englewood was largely swampland inhabited by Mascouten Indians. In 1839, the US Government Land Office of Chicago stated that the land was habitable. In the 1850s and 1860s, as Chicago was becoming a city of railroad tracks and economic prosperity, Englewood was just another supporting neighborhood. But in 1871, when the Great Chicago Fire destroyed a large portion of Chicago, residents moved to the outskirts such as Englewood. Englewood’s railroad connections to downtown Chicago made it a convenient location, and the neighborhood’s population grew rapidly. Englewood Station once served many railroad passengers; in 1889, over 1,000 trains would pass through Englewood every day. He gives this factoid as the four celebrity beauties race for their lives down a busy, dilapidated highway being chased by fully uniformed boy scouts who have practiced with video games for untold hours to become expert marksmen.

Khloe takes two shots from a paint gun to the ass right between her cheeks but doesn’t even flinch. She is used to getting poked in the ass after years of training with big black cocks.

Kim gets hit in her bouncing tits. The two Kardashians are at a disadvantage given their voluptuous size they must lumber along with their fake tits bouncing up and down and hitting them in the face.

Michelle is well out front of the pack initially but the course is 3.5 miles and more of a marathon than a sprint. Joe points out she will tire soon!

The girl’s race past Chicago’s Grill Chicken and Fish and Bibleway Church. A black Deacon watches the Kardashian sister lope past with their naked tits and nods “Just another day in the hood.”

Other boys join the chase along with the Boy scouts who are racing behind them, periodically kneeling and firing.

The course has been marked out with markers along Racine so that the girls know which way to go.

Sarah darts into Moran Park into the Parking lot though after several boys hit her in the back and ass with paint balls. She runs flat-footed across a hot basketball court as black men play basketball and watch the former TV star race past in the nude. The call out to her.

She eventually gets cornered on a jungle gym and climbs to the very top. The black boys that broke off to chase her start chanting “Jawwalla walla, woot, Jawalla walla woot” which frightens Sarah Michelle Gellar. She looks terrified as she waits on the top of the jungle gym – surrounded on all sides.

Eventually a boy climbs up and hangs from her pussy lips, spinning from her lips as he pulls her down. She falls into the throng of boys who begin to pluck, fuck, suck and touch her everywhere. The camera crew films in painstaking detail every dick that slips into her holes as she cries out in anguish for help. The camera crew is forbidden to intervene. The boys literally tear her apart.

The camera pans back on the three finalists as they jog now next to one another. The majority of cub scouts still stopping and kneeling to fire off a few rounds into their asses and then running to catch up with the mob that is chasing them.

“Take one for the team,” Kim tells her older sister to fall back and let the guys fuck her. “I can get to safety!”

“Why would I do that?” Khloe tells her.

“I am the popular one! Without me you wouldn’t be famous,” Kim shouts at her naked sister.

“But I am famous now,” Khloe says and because she is built like a brick shit house she plows into Kim and knocks her down leaving Kim writhing in pain on the ground with a bruised shin. The boys descend upon Kim Kardashian and there are initially small fights breaking out as boys compete to be the first to fuck her ass and hold her down but Kim proves she can take more than three dicks in each hole at a time.

The Camera films her ultimate final orgy as adults, gang bangers and others carry her underground to do evil and unspeakable things to her for the remainder of her life.

It is down to Khloe and Alyson Hannagan now. Khloe realizes if she can eliminate her final rival she won’t have to face yet another dangerous and humiliating challenge. She tried to knock Alyson down but Alyson is wiry and sweaty and is able to dodge out of the way. Khloe falls and barely escapes the clutches of the remaining few cub scouts who continued the pursuit through the hood.

The girls put some distance between themselves and by the time they get to Ogden park they both run naked past Bass Elementary school as it lets out for the day. A Horde of horny 5th graders chase them – now fresh with excitement.

The girls are bruised, covered in paint welts and sweating and panting as they run naked through the criminal ridden part of the city with slogans that generate hatred from most of the residents.

“Come back here! Blue lives matter? Bitch!” a man chased Khloe two blocks shouting at her but her adrenalin kicked in or the cocaine she does – and she outran him.

Finally, Hamilton park came into view. As improbable as it seems there is a very large archery range there and the Producers made the girls final run through the gauntlet of archers they paid to be there that day.

Khloe got hit in the left butt cheek as she ran but like a bear on acid she continued to press on.

Alyson being slightly smarter went around the archery range and then to the helicopter – winning the challenge.

The Helicopter lifted off taking Joe and the two finalists to safety as a horde of angry black people nearly caught up to their location in a very dramatic final lift off shot. One Camera man was pulled down into the crowd and never seen again (other than the footage the producers ran for ratings).

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.