Max Dolcett: Celebrity Fear Factor - Cover

Max Dolcett: Celebrity Fear Factor

Copyright© 2019 by MAX DOLCETT

Chapter 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A world where slavery/dolcett is normalized. Celebrity contestants including two Kardashian sisters, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Alyson Hannagan, Lori Loughlin, Jodie Sweetin, Maisie Williams and Sophie Turner compete on a show called "Fear Factor" facing dangerous and disgusting stunts in a competition for their lives!

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Celebrity   Fan Fiction   Sister   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Torture   Enema   Flatulence   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Body Modification   Cannibalism  

Obligatory Explanation

This episode is based on a world where Slavery and Dolcett is normalized. The first story “Brady Bunch” goes into detail about why that it is and how it works.

A reader asked about the Dolcett “Lottery” system where women are picked randomly to be meat. I prefer this setting where they are judged based on their relative worth to society, longevity. It makes for a more interesting and suspenseful story.

The same reader commented there was too much BDSM, Humiliation and slavery in the stories to which I consider that a compliment. That’s like telling an Italian Pizza Chef that their pizza had too much flavor.

If all this story was is a step-by-step on how someone got cooked it would be boring to me. I need some of the characters to be reluctant, shocked, amazed, betrayed, - some sort of conflict or interesting thing to happen or it’s just hum-drum to me. I write what gets me off and this gets me off. If it gets you off that’s great! If not, write one that gets you off and maybe it will get me off. That’s how this whole thing works on Storiesonline.

I am not going to editorialize but Storiesonline has a lot of “I was hit by a sex ray” and suddenly became a slut, or “I had mind control and made everyone my slut stories” which is good if you want a robot or sex doll. However, the only way I could get into something like that is if someone in the story objected or at least was shocked by it. It seems like a Mary-Sue Wish fulfillment story and honestly I like my stories to have protagonists and my characters to be flawed. However, I will say to each their own and if that is your thing then write some Max Dolcett stories where everyone is happy about it and there is no one ashamed, humiliated or concerned. There is room for all kinds of stories.

I will also add if this story didn’t include any humor or comedic elements then I probably couldn’t write it without feeling like a sociopath so I’ve put a little humor in there to add some levity to a fairly dark subject matter. I feel like I add the right level of humor for the setting. The Saved by the Bell one was kind of slapstick where Zach is a total douche and I felt a little like Tourette’s guy (Youtube him if you haven’t seen him) wrote it than I did. He says things like

“Lemme tell you about a porcupine’s balls, they’re small and they don’t give a SHIT!”

“If she was a car, she would be a Four Door Ford Whore, bitch

This story on the other hand is set in Fear Factor where yes the contestants and the moderator have a little wise cracks but generally it plays out more seriously.

This episode follows a TV show called “Fear Factor” hosted by Joe Rogan in the late 2010s. Sometimes it would feature regular people competing for cash but for ratings they sometimes featured has-been celebrities and D-listers. They would compete for charity but in reality they were competing for what everyone in Hollywood wants – which is fame and a possible come back.

This episode makes the same presumption except in this case the Winner will be chosen to Star in an upcoming James Cameron film. The losers accept whatever conditions occur as a result including losing their A-class citizen status and becoming Dolcett slaves (which means they can be cooked/eaten) as food.
All of the participants agents have authorized the show to make a Dolcett Society Evaluation on their clients should their client refuse to participate to the very end and make great high ratings television. That means that should they change their mind about a stunt they can at any time decline to do the stunt but the show reserves the rights to instantly evaluate them as Class B, C, or D slaves as if they were at a Dolcett center.

The TV show producers know that this is a hot ratings boost and they often feature all male and all female celebrity casts. I think most of you would want to watch the all-female episode (I could be wrong) but I would so I am going to write about what I would like.

The host is Joe Rogan – a Libertarian Alt-Right Bro-Dude

There will be eight celebrity contestants paired up initially into two teams.

Blue Team

Maisie Williams – Plays Arya Stark on Game of thrones, career probably peaked, huge eyes

Lori Loughlin
– Formerly Aunt Becky on Full House now full-time media fuck up. She was recently in a scandal for paying to have her daughter evaluated as A-Class. The Dolcett evaluators were executed for their part and her daughter has been re-evaluated as well. Lori is here as a mea culpa in the hopes of some clemency (Think she will get any?)

Kim Kardashian –Brunette, Famous for basically nothing with no talent except huge ass and self-promotion.

Sarah Michelle Gellar - Blonde actress known for playing Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Daphne in Scooby Doo.

Red Team

Sofie Turner – Red head, Plays Sansa in Game of Thrones, career probably peaked, good at crying on Jodie Sweetin - Blonde, plays Stephanie Tanner on Full House and Fuller House, former drug addict.
Khloe Kardashian – The Least popular Kardashian with the largest of the asses of any of the sisters.
Alyson Hannigan – Career peaked during buffy reduced to being a spokeswoman for magic shows


{br}

INTRODUCTION: LET’S MEET THE CONTESTANTS

Imagine a world where your greatest fears become reality. Welcome to Fear Factor. Each shows, EIGHT CELEBRITY contestants battle each other in FOUR extreme stunts. These stunts are designed to challenge the contestants both physically and mentally. If the contestant is too afraid to complete a stunt, they’re eliminated. If they fail a stunt, they’re eliminated. But if they succeed, they will be one step closer to the grand prize – a starring role in the next feature film by James Cameron.

“I’m Joe Rogan, and this is Fear Factor. The stunts you’re about to see were all designed and supervised by trained professionals. They are extremely dangerous and should not be attempted by anyone, anywhere, anytime,” Joe looks very seriously into the camera knowing no one gives even one fuck about this warning. It would actually be helpful to ratings if some dumb ass in Arizona attempts to recreate the stunts because then people would be talking about the failing ratings. He hopes that this Celebrity edition will save the show and keep the money rolling into to support his massive weed habit.

“We will have four stunt rounds but there can only be one winner. You’ve been introduced to the celebrities and they have been divided randomly into the blue and the red team where they will compete in this initial stunt. The lowest performing member of each team will be eliminated,” Joe announces to the camera and for the benefit of the Celebrities who have not been paying very much attention. This to them is just another publicity stunt on the road back to fame and Sofie Turner is even tweeting about how boring Joe is being at this moment.

It is fairly clear to everyone that there was nothing random about the team assignments. Maisie, Lori, Kim, Sarah have their rival or counterpart on the blue team in the form of Sofie, Jodie and Kloe and Alyson.

“You may at any time refuse a stunt but as you all know, your agents have had you sign waivers giving our show exclusive rights to change your status according to the Dolcett protocols if you refuse to participate in any stunts for the duration of the show and that status is legally binding until your next evaluation,” Joe reads out another disclaimer but the woman hardly pay attention.

They are all wearing skin tight body suits of either red or blonde and have their make-up and hair done perfectly.

Lori Loughlin whispers to Joe “Does that mean that if I were to make a donation of 100K you could classify me as Class A?”

“You do know we are already filming and that you are already class A, right?” Joe reminds her and shakes his head at how unbelievably air-headed Lori actually is. The Celebrities by default are considered Class A free people unless the studios they work for decide they have become too much of a liability. In some of their cases, that has already happened for these contestants but the studio is trying to wring a few ratings out of their demise and the actresses don’t know it.

“Now don’t forget the grand prize winner will be cast in a STARRING role in the next James Cameron blockbuster movie,” Joe assured all of the ladies.

“I hope it is a remake of Avatar!” Kim Kardashian said she was looking forward to wearing the blue body paint.

Joe told her that was all CGI and Kim said she loves his rap music almost as much as she loves her husband Kanye’s music. Joe shook his head and didn’t explain what CGI actually was.

“Okay, any further questions before you strip and we get to our first stunt?” Joe asks the ladies on the blue and red team.

“Yes, we have to get NAKED?” Alyson Hannigan the red-head former star of American Pie and Buffy the Vampire slayer cannot believe they have to get naked.

“Have you never watched the show?” Joe asks her in disbelief. The contestants usually have to be naked for every stunt so that the audience doesn’t miss even one flinch of terror from the constant gross-out and over the top dangerous stunts they are subject too.

“Sorry, no” Alyson pouts her lip with a smirk and explains she hasn’t watched TV since the late 2000s. “I guess my fan base would love to see me naked and actually put a flute in my pussy too,” she quips about her iconic line from the American Pie movie about what she did at band camp.

“Yeah, if they stopped watching TV in the early 2000s they may want to see that and havent’ google searched Alyson Hannigan Flute in pussy” Joe reminds her that on the Internet there is already a thousand photoshops of her doing just that.

Alyson seems strangely naïve about those erotic images. She reluctantly starts to unzip her jump suit.

The other girls are already getting naked since it had been fully explained ahead of time that was expected.

Kim Kardashian’s popped her tits out of the way too tight suit dramatically and is chewing gum. “You’ll pixelate this though like I do on Instagram, right?”

“No,” Joe says very plainly but Kim continues to undress.

“Will you Photoshop it too like my sister does on Instagram to make herself look thin?” Khloe says as she takes her bottoms off revealing her huge ass.

“No,” Joe says with the same flat and impatient expression as these celebrity women undress for him and the camera crew.

The camera pans across Maisie Williams. She sneers at the camera angrily but it catches a good part of her sizable breasts and her cute ass crack.

Then it teases Lori Loughlin as “Aunt Becky” – still in amazing shape for a woman of her age. She stops and poses for the camera as it pans across her lithe and very shredded tan physique as she smiles for the camera.

Kim Kardashian will tolerate no one else in frame with her as she strides out of her pants and with practiced precision claps her ass cheeks at the same time her tits bounce perfectly. She looks incredibly bodacious as the full figured woman stands naked and fearless before the camera she parts her lips slightly (both pussy and lips on her face).

Sarah Michelle Gellar’s angelic features are next on camera. Her long blonde hair and pixie like face are framed as the camera pulls back revealing her strawberry nipples and amazing body. She is every school boys obsession from a few decades ago and she acts like it.

The red team is shown undressing next. The producers take their time filming the undressing because they know the tease keeps the viewers watching but it is otherwise a superfluous introduction that serves no real purpose in the competition.

Sofie Turner is shown next. Her freckles covered by make up the young red head is very tall and her light pink tits match the slightly red and curly pubic hair peeking out around her slender cunt lips. Joe tells her she was supposed to be shaved before the contest and she looks like she is about to cry over it.

A young intern quickly comes over with enthusiasm and shaves her pussy for her despite her protests as he wraps his hands around her slender waist and thighs to hold her in place. The camera captures the entire thing as the shave is over quickly.

Jodie Sweetin is already naked and despite being blonde has a deeply black bush of pubic hair. The same lucky intern gets to shave her pussy and she says her catch phrase “How rude!!” as she mugs for the camera. Her body is otherwise perfect and full figured and once her pussy is shaved is fully exposed and slightly pink and puffy around the lips.

Khloe like her sister takes up the entire camera when it pans to her with practiced precision. She has very lady like facial makeup despite having a linebackers broad shoulders and the body of Chyna the pro female wrestler. The camera pans up the crack of her ass as if it is flying by the grand canyon in slow motion giving the viewers at home a view of the dark crevice but not the mysteries contained within of her sweet derriere.

Lastly, red headed Alyson Hannagan goofily removes her pants and hops around trying to make her undressing more of a comic slapstick then anything sexy. Her tits are perky and triangular in shape and her pussy is a like the inside of a Hibiscus bud that hasn’t blossomed yet. She looks fantastic and once they are all introduced the

Stunt One: Let’s get Medieval on your ass!

Joe walks the naked teams in single file into a medieval dungeon set that they have never seen before.

“Wow, are we the red team because we all have red hair?” Sophie observes to Alyson as she looks over the relics of torture with little interest.

“No, Khloe has dark hair and Jodie is a blonde?” Alyson says.

Sophie nods but wasn’t listening. She thinks her team is all red heads.

“Reminds me of Game of Thrones,” Maisie observes to Sophie but Sophie sticks her nose up and won’t respond to her.

“I thought we were friends, Soaf,” Maisie points out.

“We are, Maize but we are on opposite teams now,” Sophie points out and the two distance themselves from each other.

There are metal cages, wooden racks, and ornate punishment tools around to give the impression that this is a dungeon. He introduces the ladies to their first stunt by pointing to a wall. There are eight wooden Spanish horses.

“In the days of the Spanish Inquisition,” he starts to explain.

Alyson interrupts him with an upraised finger “Nobody expected the Spanish Inquisition!”

No one laughs. Everyone seems somber. Alyson is quiet.

The first variation of the wooden horse is a triangular device with one end of the triangle pointing upward, mounted on a saw-horse like support. The confessionist is made to straddle the triangular “horse.” Weights or additional restraints were often added to keep the victim from falling off. A punishment similar to this called “riding the rail” was used during the American colonial period and later. The confessionist was often carried through town in this predicament, often in conjunction with the punishment of tarring and feathering,” Joe explains but most of the women pay no attention.

“You’ll each be mounted on one of these Spanish horses,” he explains as interns walk the ladies to their respective wall for each team. “Your hands will be bound behind your back,” he says as their hands are zip-tied behind their backs and each of them start to feel the excruciating painful edge of the Spanish horse as it touches their intimate lady parts. They start to groan and make faces as their feet are placed into stirrups and locked into place.

Joe asks them if they are feeling okay and the girls naturally groan in anguish. The Spanish horse is already uncomfortable and in some cases excruciatingly painful. He tells them not to fear that in the Medieval times the Physician would provide leeches to help cure whatever ails them.

Two slimy leeches are placed on each of their butt cheeks by the interns. The parasites clamp on and bite into their flesh and a fresh wave of agony overtakes the girls. “Each of you get five!” Joe tells them and a fifth is placed directly on the cherry rim of their asshole and they all begin to shiver as the disgusting worms begin to extract blood from them.

The red team is facing the blue team. Maisie is directly in front of Sofie, Kim is directly in front of her sister, Sarah is directly in front of Alyson and Lori and Jodie Sweetin are paired off. The girls can see each other if they turn their heads though. They all look relatively shaken by what is happening and the gravity of the situation is dawning on even the dumbest of them.

“A noose will be placed around your necks,” he says as they drop a noose around each woman’s necks. Now the naked celebrities begin to take this seriously when the ropes are tightened by a grinning intern as they regard each other and what kind of contest they have entered.

A pole with a 16 inch dildo is lowered from the ceiling facing the ladies. “Hot tar is going to start dropping on you from above in a few minutes and feathers. As it does the deeper you can take that dildo into your mouth the less is going to drop and coat your body. Once enough of it covers your body then the wooden horse you are resting on is going to collapse revealing a razor blade,” he says.

A triangular wooden horse that was set up for demonstration loudly collapses revealing a razor sharp blade just in the center shocking and scaring the women. The design would clearly eviscerate them straight down the middle.

“Once that happens, don’t worry about the fire below you because the noose will break your fall,” he says as a small fire is turned up below the ladies feet.

They recoil in horror as the fire warms their toes from below their naked bodies as they are suspended helplessly on the wooden horse.

“Let me know if the ropes are too tight or you have any questions,” he asks the ladies and they all begin to ask panicked questions but the tar stars to drop and the challenge has begun.

Glops of black tar rain down on the girls lightly getting in their hair and on their shoulders. At first, it is not too much – just a light sprinkling of feathers and tar drops.

“It looks like a photo negative of cum,” Kim Kardashian observes but she is clearly disgusted when she sticks out her tongue and tastes it. It burns her mouth. She closes her mouth around the dildo first and deep throats it about 11 inches down her throat. You can physically see the massive dildo bulge in her neck as she defiantly takes almost all of it with ease and brings the tar to a trickle on her well-tanned body.

Her sister Khloe won’t be outdone. She gulps and swallows her way down on the dildo repressing her gag reflex and eating 14 inches of dick. Joe is impressed and says it is a fear factor and possibly a world record.

The other women are struggling to take even six inches of the dildo past their tonsils. Only Alyson and Sarah seem to be able to approach eight inches of dildo in their mouth and the rest of the girls are getting tar rained down on them along with feathers. It burns their skin and as they writhe in pain and breathe the tar pours down harder.

Meanwhile, Kim and Khloe are able to make holding the dildos in their throats look easy and breathe around them. Khloe even appears to say something about how she wishes she had one of these at home when Lamar Odom is away at the strip club.

The dildo is not only long but it is wide – at least 3 inches in circumfluence.

“It takes a real cock gobbler to nibble on this nob,” Joe comments as he watches the girls perilous stunt unfolding.

Clearly, Maisie is the daintiest and she seems defiantly reluctant about sucking the cock. She knows it will save her life but she feels humiliated by the experience and is making a disgusted face. Sophie Turner on the other hand has kissed and licked it a few times but has taken a respectable seven inches of the dildo.

Maisie is the first to drop. The wooden slats fall out from underneath her feet. Her huge eyes get even wider as there is a moment of realization that her cunt is going to be sliced cleanly by the razor blade length wise between her legs once the wooden horse collapses with a loud crack. The noose snaps her neck as she is lowered into the pit where the tar catches fire. Her giant eyes pop right out of her head and into the fire below as they start to sizzle beneath her feet. She still looks bitterly angry as she swings naked above the fire.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.