Like Rabbits
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Carson Vilche gets the best Easter gift ever...but there are rules, rules he can't break. Regardless, the prize that awaits is worth it...or is it really?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Fiction   Furry   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Transformation  

Carson is just walking down the street, letting his instincts guide his movement. Unlike his recent adventure in the bookstore where no one seems to have seen him, everyone sees him now. He still has no idea how he looks to them, whether as a normal naked man or as a naked bunny. Either way, he ignores the looks, searching for that perfect female to add to his, for lack of a better word, harem.

And that is when he sees her. She nods a few times, a scowl forming on her face. “Just great,” she mutters, hanging up her phone. “This is just great.”

“Is everything okay?” he asks, approaching her.

“It’s fine...” she answers, looking up for the first time. “I just ... a project...” She closes her mouth, feeling herself blush. “I’m sorry ... I didn’t mean ... are you... ?”

Carson just smiles at her sudden timidity. “I am,” he says. “But I wouldn’t worry about it. After today, I think all your problems will be solved.”

“Well, you certainly sound confident,” she says, eying him skeptically. “Especially romping around naked with a stiff dick like that.”

Carson doesn’t know what to do. So far every girl has been easy to sway, even playing out fantasies. He says the first thing he can think of. “I’m the Easter Bunny of course.”

“I know,” she agrees. “For some reason I can believe it. Maybe I’m a little cynical, unlike my sister.”

“Sister?”

“Yes, I have a twin sister,” she reveals. “I don’t know why I just told you that.”

“It happens,” he says offhandedly with a shrug. “People seem to be more open with me.” And as he says this, he tries to rack his mind of his sudden vast warehouse of knowledge about any rules dealing with twins.

“In that case, maybe you’d like to come up to my place?” she suggests. “My sister is out, but I’m sure she’ll be dropping in soon.”

Giving up on the mental search, he smiles at her. “Love to,” he says. He’ll just play it by ear.

“I’m Miranda, by the way,” she says with a quick smile before turning toward the doors. Carson follows her in to the elevators.

The ding sounds as the doors creak open. Miranda is the first to exit and lead the way to her apartment door. She is talking now, trying to fill the space with idle chat about herself and her sister. Arriving at her door, Miranda unlocks and pushes it open. Her fingers scramble across the wall to the light switch. Carson follows her right in. He closes the door softly and quickly surveys the small apartment. It is simple and homely.

“Can I get you anything to drink?” she asks, heading into the kitchen.

“I’ll take some carrot juice, if you have it,” he replies, not entirely sure why he has a craving for the juice.

“That’s not something I typically have,” she says frowning. “If I had known I’d meet the one and only...”

“That’s alright,” he says. “I’ve got nothing but time, and my thirst needs more to quench it.”

Miranda goes to open her mouth to reply with something witty of her own, but Carson closes the distance between them until his face is only a few inches from hers. Neither says another word. Miranda sighs and he cups her face in his hands, drawing her lips to his.

He feels the woman’s surprise, but kisses her anyway. Her resistance only last seconds. She sighs again and kisses him back. Carson’s hands leave her face and encircle her waist, pulling her closer and deeper into the kiss. The woman wraps her arms around his neck and almost growls in response to his touch. She pulls her mouth away just enough to catch his lower lip between her teeth. Carson responds by pushing her against the counter and devouring her mouth again. Miranda lets her hands slide down to feel his shoulders and arms. Her mind is screaming at all the different feelings and sensations that she is felling. He releases her lips and nuzzles her neck. Miranda feels his lips touch her skin and moans. Her hands travel to his chest. He continues to kiss her neck, making his way to the top breasts.

Then Miranda stops him, pushing at his face. “How about we take this to the room? I don’t want to share you with my sister just yet.” She takes him by the hand and leads him out of the tiny kitchen. “Besides, my kitchen is way too small for something like that.”

Carson leans into her as they reach the bedroom door and inhales her hair. It smells of strawberries and honeysuckle. Miranda giggles and playfully pushes him away from her. “Stop trying to eat my hair,” she protests.

“You smell incredible,” he replies coolly. ““I’m a big fan of honeysuckle.”

Miranda giggles again as she pulls him inside. “Maybe that’s what brought you to me.”

She spins around and Carson pulls her close. “Maybe.” The he begins assaulting her lips with a passionate kiss. This time there isn’t any resistance as he probes her mouth with his tongue. She moans when his hands return to caressing her body, and then Miranda falls deeper into the kiss, working desperately on removing her clothes. Seeing this, Carson releases her and steps back.

Miranda begins to slowly unbutton her top. Carson becomes entranced. The woman licks her lips hungrily watching him watch her. As the blouse slides off her shoulders, it exposes a simple lace bra covering a perfect set of furry breasts. His eyes drop down to see the rest of her belly is covered in that same two tone gray color. The skirt is next, and the same thing happens as the material drops to the floor. Carson can barely contain himself at the revelation and the sight of her matching lace panties.

His eyes are glazed with desire. He advances toward her, backing the woman into the closet door with a small thud. Before she can say anything, he sinks his teeth into her shoulder, pressing his now throbbing member into her waist. Miranda almost screams at the intensity of his actions.

“Stop...” she commands, her voice noticeably quivering.

Carson pulls away, suddenly afraid that he has managed to break a rule or performed one that suddenly has the adverse effect that he is going for. He is momentarily worried that maybe he has hurt her in some way, maybe even taking away her free will to become part of his new world. But that isn’t the case as he sees the seductive look in her eyes.

Miranda pushes him back until the back of his knees hit the side of the bed. “Lay down.” He obeys, becoming more aroused by the aggressive turn, and the sight of her fully transformed now. “You work so hard delivering all that candy and all those eggs. Why don’t you let me help you relax?” She crawls very slowly on top of Carson, never taking her eyes off his. She presses her lips against his neck and hears him sigh. Miranda works her way down his furry throat, making sure her mouth barely presses down against the flesh underneath. She feels his breathing change and she knows that he is fighting very hard for control. Miranda continues gently kissing his shoulders and arms. Her lips are so soft and delicate, yet her eyes flash excitedly. She finds his belly and alternates between light kisses and nibbling as she slides her body along his. Carson cannot stand the wait any longer!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.