Like Rabbits - Cover

Like Rabbits

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Carson Vilche gets the best Easter gift ever...but there are rules, rules he can't break. Regardless, the prize that awaits is worth it...or is it really?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Fiction   Furry   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Transformation  

Carson walks up behind his sister, his hand between her legs from behind. She moans and moves against his hand. Turning, Cassandra wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him. “I can’t wait for you to fuck Jessica,” Cassandra whispers. “I want to watch you take her and then I want to join you.”

“That sounds like a plan,” Carson murmurs with a sly smile.

“You like that idea?” Carson nods. “Then how about I suck your cum out of her pussy. I can lick your dick as it slides in and out of her tight hole. Maybe we’ll give you a blowjob together.” She stops, her breathing becoming rapid.

Carson chuckles softly. “Careful, sis, you might end up cumming just talking about it.”

“Would that be a problem?” she asks, grinning wickedly at him.

“Not at all,” Carson replies.

At this moment the doorbell rings. “It’s Jessica,” Cassandra groans. Carson kisses her quickly. His sister squeezes his cock and kisses him back. He turns for the door as his sister heads in the opposite direction.

When he opens the door, he is almost shocked to see Jessica. Instead of her usual attire of loose fitting clothes, usually something like jogging pants and shirt, she is wearing incredibly short, tight shorts and the tightest fitting shirt he has ever seen on a girl. Her pert breasts push against the material like they are seeking escape, her nipple like drills trying to aid them. His eyes drop to her crotch—he can’t help it—and there her bare pussy lips are hanging out either side of the leg holes. He doesn’t give into any notion of that fact that standing before here as a rabbit has no effect on her whatsoever. In this instant his cock hardens to the max, going from a slightly aroused piece of meat to a full blown spear ready to impale.

“Damn, you look good, Jessica,” he says. “I’ve always thought you were hot, but damn...”

Her hand shyly goes down to his thigh. Carson watches, smiling. It slowly progresses upward until she is touching his cock, her eyes wide in mock surprise. “Is this because of me?”

“Well, it isn’t the fact that it’s Easter,” he says sardonically. Carson caresses her cheek with the back of his hand. “You seem determined. Are you sure?” But before she can answer, he is leaning forward to let his lips softly caress hers. He gently nips her lips with his teeth. Then letting his tongue flick out, he caresses her lips before delving in to kiss her a little more firmly. Their lips part, tongues touch and play. Carson determines right there that he isn’t going to merely fuck this girl he is going to give her an experience of a lifetime. If she is going to serve him loyally for the duration that he is the Easter Bunny, he is going to make sure that it is a memorable first time for her.

He pulls her into him, his cock pressing into her soft belly. Carson’s hands move down her back to her full ass. Squeezing with both hands, he pulls Jessica into him harder, their kissing becoming quickly more intense. He feels the heat radiating from her cunt and it just spurs his determination on. Carson starts to kiss her neck, her throat, her shoulders. Jessica’s breathing is rapid and she is moaning. He move his head down her chest, licking between her breasts, tongue tracing the contour of her exposed flesh.

The girl’s nipples are hard and standing out even more than before. They just seem to ach for release, to lead the charge out of their confines. Carson takes a nipple into his mouth and gently bites it through the material. Her hands go to his head, fingers running up along the fur of his long ears. He presses his mouth against her breast and she moans her approval. But then suddenly, he abandons her nipple. Carson moves back up to kiss her neck and nibble her ear. He cannot help but think how not long from now her ears will no longer be those cute little pieces of flesh, but ones just like his and Cassandra’s. He kisses her cheek, smiling at the idea, and then softly he lets his lips caress hers. Jessica is eager, showing that eagerness when she starts to lean into him for a deeper kiss. Yet, Carson teasingly pulls back.

Jessica’s eyes open in surprise. Upon seeing his smile, she knows that he is toying with her. Laughing, she grabs his head and kisses him deeply. Whether by his prompting or hers, they travel back into the living room and land on the lounger—the same one Carson just transformed his sister on only minutes ago.

Jessica stands. Carson sits up. Then the girl stands, pulls off her short shorts and tight shirt. She sits on his lap, facing him. His hard cock presses against her soft pussy. Jessica kisses him again, her fingers playing along his furry ears. “I can’t believe you’re the Easter Bunny,” she breathes. “I’ve dreamed of fucking you, but maybe I should have never stopped believing in you. I love the way you kiss. And your touch is so soft. I never imagined...”

Carson can only smile. He caresses her cheek once more and says, “Easter is just full of surprises this year. But I won’t do more than you want me to.”

“I’m a virgin,” she blurts out. Then she hangs her head as if she is ashamed of such a notion.

Carson lifts her face to look into his, finger under her chin. “You want me to be your first?” he asks.

She nods. “I’ve always wanted to be. But since it is Easter and you’re the Easter Bunny, it is even better.”

“You understand the consequences?” he asks.

“I already know all the rules,” she answers.

Laughing, Carson shakes his head. “I don’t understand how it works, but I’m glad it does.”

“Who cares how it works,” she says. “All that matters is that it does.” With that she kisses him again. Their hands start to touch and probe.

Carson’s fingers dip into her hot hole. Jessica’s warm breasts and hard nipples press into the softness of his furry chest. He pulls from the kiss and leans down to take her nipple into his mouth, hand still moving between her legs. The girl is hot, her juices are flowing. His finger slide deep, his thumb rubs her clit. And he fondles and strokes her before lifting her and laying her down on the lounger. Carson admires her for a moment, trying to visualize what she will look like as a bunny before spreading her legs. With a big grin on his face, he settles down, kissing and licking her inner thighs up to the crease of her leg. She is as smooth as the day she was born, something she won’t be here soon.

His tongue goes from the bottom of her slit, up to the top of it. He spreads her folds and sucks her clit into his mouth, circling it with his mouth muscle. Her moans are loud, and in no way go unnoticed by anyone in the house. Of course Cassandra is watching all of this, much like she did when he fucked the previous Easter Bunny. He didn’t know it then, but knowing it now makes it even hotter. He sucks her inner folds into his mouth, pulling them out tight before letting them pop back from between his large teeth.

Plunging his tongue deep into her hole causes Jessica to cry out in pleasure while grabbing her brother by the ears to pull his head in to push his tongue deeper into her. The effect he feels is immediate. Her pussy squeezes his mouth muscle like a vice, milking it like it would a cock. His short, stubby nose rubs her clit and she smells wonderful while tasting so incredibly sweet. For Carson it is like having his sister for the first time all over again. And soon the girl starts to hump against his face, grinding into it as if searching for her release. So, he slides a finger into that tight hole, pumping it in and out. When it is good and wet, he replaces the digit with his tongue. That wet finger slides against her backdoor, working it into her tightness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.