Like Rabbits - Cover

Like Rabbits

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Prologue

Fantasy Sex Story: Prologue - Carson Vilche gets the best Easter gift ever...but there are rules, rules he can't break. Regardless, the prize that awaits is worth it...or is it really?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Fiction   Furry   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Transformation  

Having just crept down the stairs, the sound of sex still echoing in my mind, deliciously tickling my ears, I settle down on the lounger in the living room. I feel somehow incomplete. This was supposed to be my last stop, the day I transferred my power to him. But hearing him busily fucking some girl, I lost that chance. I didn’t expect him to be engaged like that at this hour. I picked him out last year as the one, but now I guess I’ll have to choose another. This is his critical year—the year he gives up believing in anything that he can’t put concrete evidence to.

After spending so much time deciding, it is like I know him better than he knows himself. Now sitting here, in his living room, I can feel the warmth of his breath on my neck and an incredibly intense yearning for him to be near me. I’ve never been close to him, unless he was sleeping and I was staring. A lifetime ago I would have been all dreamy over him, but now not so much. My task is to pass the torch to him and finally live out my life as it was meant to be lived. But that will just have to wait another year I guess. But it doesn’t stop me from feeling him close, his arms enfolding me and drawing me close to him. Maybe I am a bit dreamy over him after all. I shiver, knowing that it has nothing to do with me being cold, but quite the opposite.

I know that despite my appearance, he will be attracted to me, wanting to fuck me. What I wonder now though is: will I be the same as I was before? I was small, yet firm with long, proudly sensitive nipples surrounded by dark areolas that drove all the boys crazy. I loved how the boys used my mounds of flesh like they were sculptors working a piece of clay. A smile of wicked delight curves up the corners of my mouth as I garner simple enjoyment from the thought. If all is the same as it was so many years ago, then in this age I should really have no troubles finding boys to worship me. What was once a taboo is no longer such. Having to wait another year or more is like torture. I haven’t been fucked in forever. I wanted it to be him. I know that we could satisfy each other wholly.

I probably should have never sat down. And my hand probably shouldn’t be slipping down across the front of my chest, lightly passing over one nipple, feeling it spring to a taut bud. I shiver with arousal as the electric tingle shoots straight to my already humming pussy. I was prepared to fuck him. My body needs it so bad. The heat radiates outward and upward. I’m already warm, but now I’m even more so. I let my other hand drop down to caress the top of my thigh with my nail, feeling my fur respond by standing up and across my arms then down my spine.

I close my eyes, tilting my head back ad imagine that he is watching me pleasure myself. I imagine that he is enjoying watching the scene as much as I am in participating in it. My fingers roam the expanse of my chest, pausing to roll a nipple between my thumb and finger. I pull out and let it go, gasping with a satisfying sigh. I lick my lips, aching to feel his pressing gently against them, only to have them return with utter abandon.

My eyes lazily open to glance down to see the remote to the television lying on the carpet at my feet. My mind tingles with the possibility. I glance over to a soda bottle on the coffee table. I glimpse the glass bottle and its smooth rounded top. Looking back at the remote I decide it will be more fun to leave my juices on something that isn’t going to just be thrown away. I reach down and grasp the plastic control and slip it up along the edge of my inner thigh. Barely brushing against the dark layer of fur, I shiver anew. A quick inhalation of breath betrays my fluttering pulse and the race of my heart. I close my eyes once again and allow the feel of the cool plastic send surge after surge of contrasting pleasure through me as I slide the end across my sensitive furry skin. Muscles in my belly quiver in instinctive reaction to my arousal, making me imagine that the feel of the remote is instead the touch of his fingertips.

Leaning back until my shoulders are braced comfortably against the back of the lounger, my ears hanging over the back, I move so that one hand can comfortably grip one breast while my other tracing around with the remote. Darting out my tongue to wet my lips, I shiver with delight. My abilities are nearly limitless, but it is this special day that allows me to expand on my pleasures. Not daring to touch myself directly just yet, I continue the sweet torture of just barely brushing around and over and across my twat, sensing each and every throb of arousal in my clit and the liquid fire of my own juices tickling the edges of my inner folds.

Abruptly tiring of the self-torment, I allow the end of the remote to slide up the valley of my thighs, parting the soft fur concealing my cunt. I rake across the swollen nub of flesh buried just inside the tingling folds. I gasp and feel my entire body jerk backward in response. My nipple juts out. My free hand takes this moment to pinch one, creating the sensation of lightning as it might feel striking through to the very core of my being. Arching up off the bench, I repeat the movement of slipping the plastic tip back up across my swollen, eager lips. I pause this time to press inward slightly, making my clit spasm and radiate waves of a slowly building orgasm throughout the rest of my body. The ripples of sensation lap at my nipples. The pleasure centers on those twin peaks of electric sensation as my fingers stroke one repeatedly before moving to pull, roll and pinch. I shiver almost continually now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.