Blood Moon Chronicles: Book 2: As the Waning Moon Sets - Cover

Blood Moon Chronicles: Book 2: As the Waning Moon Sets

Copyright© 2019 by James Howlette

Chapter 9

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Book 2 in the story of Davik. Still reeling from the events of the last blood moon, Davik needs to come to terms of the fallout. Will he be able to figure out how to move forward? Will this dark figure succeed in his attempts to kill him?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   non-anthro   Were animal   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Size   Revenge   Slow  

I awoke to find myself alone in bed, which was a bit odd after the last few months. I pondered going back to sleep, but I was resigned to the fact I needed to get up. I got out of bed and stretched my muscles, I was happy to feel some of my old flexibility returning. Once I was done, I removed the clothes I slept in and put on some of my traveling clothes. They were thicker and provided more protection from the elements. Grabbing my travelling pack, I opened the wall compartment and collected some drectars for the trip. I made sure to grab my sword as I made my way out of the room, securing it to my hips before I left the room. Before I left, I made sure to lock the door, given that no one needed to go in there in my absence. I made my way down to the dining area and found everyone sitting at the table, about to dig into a bountiful feast. Plates of eggs, potato hash, bacon, ham, beans, apples, bananas, strawberries and grapes.

I greeted everyone and took my seat, as Liza collected a plate of food and gave me a bit of everything. As we ate, I went over what those who were staying hoped to get done while we were away.

Carl and the other apprentices were going to continue work on the workshop. With the framework and outer walls completed, they could concentrate on the interior walls and rooms they had planned. They planned on placing a new insulation idea they had been fiddling around with between the inner and outer walls. They hoped that it would regulate hot and cold temperatures better than the current methods. They were playing it a bit close to the chest, but I could understand their trepidation. Should it not work out, after making a big deal of how it would change things, their confidence would be shattered. Waiting until they could prove it worked without a doubt was the right choice. I was hoping their idea would prove successful, as all their ideas so far had been welcomed by the town.

Trina would be concentrating on the stall, as business was still picking up. She would be discussing with the merchant’s guild about fees for upgrading from the stall to a small store. Given there were vacant shops going to waste, it was only a matter of time until a deal was struck. I, of course, gave her congratulations, just in case she closed the deal before we returned. I promised that, if she closed the deal before our return, I would treat her to dinner at the Black Sheep. She said she would guarantee it done, if the dinner awaiting her would be one on one. I agreed, after a nod from Violet, and we shook on it, sealing our deal in front of everyone. I warned her, if she could not close it before I returned, I would take Liza instead. The fire that lit in her eyes at that statement alone, told me that she would be showing me their new store when I returned.

Violet was confident that she would be able to handle the clinic while her mother was gone. She had been helping her mother since she was a little girl and had been her apprentice for nearly six years now. Over the past few months, Lillian was really stepping up and learning what she could, to be of more help in the clinic. Both Ilane and Violet were happy to see the change and made sure they took the time to train her when they could. They allowed her to watch consultations and then later participate in them. I had no doubt, Lillian’s change was a result of them patching things up and I was happy that they were doing well. Ilane knew that she was going to leave it in good hands and said she would get an update from her when we returned.

Ruben confirmed that he had gotten in contact with the leader of Dru’Tirk Village and arrangements had been made for lodging. He had received his last correspondence from the Patron only a few days prior to today. The woman we were seeking lived an hour north of the village, in a small cabin off Lake Rishbala. It would take us a little over a week and a half to reach the village. Given that we expected to take a few days before returning, we figured we would be away for at least a month. IF there were unforeseen complications, we made sure everyone was prepared for the possibility of our trip taking two months. Ilane did not think any more time than a few days would be needed to get the information she was seeking.

Once the meal was concluded, we collected our things and made our way out to the wagon. The horses were already harnessed and ready to go, wearing new bridles that were a gift from Ruben. I noticed that they had pieces near their eyes, that prevented them from seeing anything but straight ahead. I had heard about these but had not seen them before today. Once all the cooking gear, horse feed, packs and sleeping gear was all secured we began to make our goodbyes. Violet came up and molded herself to me, pulling me down for a soul searing kiss that made me see stars

.

“You better come back to me Davik! I got you back to nearly lose you once, if I lost you this time, it would kill me.”

I nodded in response, knowing I felt the same way. She quickly pulled me down, placing my ear next to her lips.

“Liza will take my spot in your bed for the next month with my blessing. A month is a long time, and I do not want you to suffer. Besides, I will be having Lillian keep me company while you are gone. If you are a good boy, maybe we will show a demonstration when you get back.”

She giggled and gave me a wink before sauntering off to stand with her father. I looked dumbfounded, causing Liza and Ilane to burst into laughter. Ilane would probably be reacting differently if she knew what her daughter had just whispered to me. Shaking off the cobwebs in my brain, I said my goodbyes to everyone else and jumped into the front of the wagon. Trent tied Clive’s horse, Crow, to the back of the wagon. Clive jumped in the back with Ilane, while Liza joined me at the front. With a quick flick of the wrist, the horses were signaled, and we began our trek out of the town.

We said hello to those we passed, getting a friendly reply here and there. As we were approaching the gate, the guards waved a friendly hello as they opened it. Once out of the town, I signaled the horses to speed up from the light trot they had been at in town to a light gallop. We headed east along the main road, taking in the sights as we went. It would be a day and a half on the main road, before we would start heading north. Three days later, we would reach the lake, from there we would go along the western shore to reach Dru’Tirk.

I could hear Ilane and Clive trading friendly banter as we continued along the road. There was not much foot or wagon traffic along this way, due to the attacks that had plagued the town since I had left. Hopefully with time, and Ruben’s work it would get known throughout Bardack Province that the town was free from further attacks. I was enjoying the peace, listening to the various sounds of forest life teaming around us. Glancing over I could see that Liza was as well, a large smile on her face as she looked around.

“I take it you have never been outside the Village before, Liza, have you? What do you think of the sights so far?”

She blushed, looking shy for a moment. “Yes sir, this is the first time I have ever left Fardun. Though we can hear some of the noises the forest makes, it is usually only at night, as the town is far too busy with people. Even when we are working behind the house, we can still hear the bustle of the town more than any noises from the woods. The different trees, plants, and occasional animal I have seen has been so amazing. I look forward to all that may happen during the trip.”

She looked down at that last statement, blushing even more. Violet’s words rang in my head, ‘Liza will take my spot in your bed.’ The thought made me both scared and excited, as well as causing a stirring in my loins. There was no doubt that Liza was a desirable woman, any man would be lucky to have her. But, was this a test, a way to test my loyalty to Violet? Was she being honest in encouraging me, could she be all right with it? She said she was going to share her bed with Lillian while I was away, and I did not know how I felt about that. While the image of her with Lillian was an arousing visual, would I actually be ok with it? I knew that I could not share her with any other man, but could I share her with a woman? This would need to be a conversation that we would need to have as soon as I got back. There were too many unknowns, and I feared one of us could hurt the other if there were not clear ground rules and expectations.

Looking over at Liza, I knew that I would have a very difficult time resisting her if she did try to make things more physical. She saw me looking and smiled a warm, and inviting smile, before returning her eyes to the scenery. A minute later, a flap that could be moved to allow communication within the wagon and to allow air flow, was pulled up and Ilane’s smiling face was there.

“Hello, Davik, how are you feeling now?” Ilane asked with a touch of worry in her voice. “Do you feel tired at all? Is the pull from the reins causing any pressure or pain in your shoulder?”

I smiled and said, “No, I have not felt any pain or issues of any kind so far, but if I do I will let you know immediately.”

“Thank you Davik, I would hate to see you have an attack while driving the cart. Besides, Violet would kill me if anything happened to you.”

I nodded in agreement, Violet would find a way to bring me back to life, only to kill me again for dying.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.