Who Pay's the Price - Cover

Who Pay's the Price

Copyright© 2019 by Tician

Chapter 3: Where's there's pleasure there's pain!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Where's there's pleasure there's pain! - The background story to Mark & Jo Campion, Guests at the Camp within the 'The Warehouse'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Squirting  

It was the shrill off the mobile phone that had woken Claire the following morning. Nine o’clock wasn’t a bad time for someone to call, unless you didn’t get to bed before five o’clock.

It was husband to catch up with all that had been happening in Chicago and asking how her night had gone. She couldn’t really tell exactly what had happened especially as she still had Maisie’s warm body and pert breasts pressed against her back. Strangely she didn’t feel any guilt as she lied about them just having a nice meal and a quiet evening drinking wine. She did hear Maisie giggle as she lied to her husband but what the hell.

Awake from the call she received, she decided to go and make some coffee. The only issue she had with that, was that would mean she would leave the beautiful young girl who had given so much comfort when they had returned back from the party. Unfortunately the coffee won and she stretched out her naked body and reached for the Cubs shirt Pete had given her the night before.

She had been sat in the living room quietly going over the activities from the previous night for about half an hour before Jo made an appearance in the living room. Claire knew that she had gone and shared a bed with Cece because they had made the arrangements when they had got back. Claire and Maisie had used Cece’s room and Cece and Jo had used Jo’s room. Maisie’s room was storing all the packed clothes and personal items they had owned, ready for them to leave with folks later today.

Grabbing a coffee and refilling her mother’s cup, Jo came and sat close to Claire. “Did I hear a mobile a little while ago?” Jo asked

“Yep, that was my little wake call from your father.” Claire explained. “He just wanted to make sure that we had a nice evening and to tell me what had been going on.”

“How do you feel?”

“If the real question you’re asking is, do I feel guilty? Then the answer is surprisingly No, not one bit.” Claire answered smiling at her daughter. “In fact, I would probably say that it was one best nights of my life!”

“Do you think that Dad’s ever cheated?” Jo continued with the questions.

“I’m not sure but I’ve had my suspicions over the years. Last night wasn’t tick for tat. I went along with you last night because I wanted to and I am so glad that I did. Don’t worry about your father, he is my problem and as I can see there is no problem.” Claire said and meant it. “So what did you think of last night, did you say all of your goodbyes?”

Maisie entered the room at that point, naked as the day she was born and came sat in Claire’s lap. “Good morning, you left me all alone in that big bed!” she said before giving the older lady a loving kiss on the lips.

Jo laughed but continued to answer the question her mother had asked. “I think I said goodbye to all my special men and then some!” She giggled. “I have never been so fucked in all my life or so wanted. I even tried anal for the first time after I watched you do it!”

“And, what did you think?” Claire asked smiling at Jo. “I knew I loved it, the first time I tried it. Unfortunately, your father thinks it’s dirty and won’t do it. Last night was the first time for me since I was twenty years old and I have to admit I still love it!”

“It was painful at first, but I relaxed after a while and began to enjoy it. It gives you a different kind of release!” Jo said honestly.

Cece came in wearing a thick bathrobe and joined the group, making a beeline straight for Jo and cuddling into her.

“Did you have a good night last night?” Claire asked the new arrival.

“I had a wonderful night!” she giggled, “Although I think I have discovered something about myself I didn’t know!”

“Oh what’s that?” Maisie asked her.

“I think I’m a lesbian!”

“What!” both Jo and Maisie exclaimed together.

“What do you mean Cece?” Claire asked in a more restrained way.

“Well, I screwed every guy that was there last night and none of them could bring me to a finish. It was nice and I did like it but it took Jo about a minute with her beautiful tongue have me squirting again when we went to bed last night. Maisie was also able to bring me off last night when she went down on me. None of the guys had that effect on me. So, I think I must be a lesbian!” She explained.

“How does that make you feel?” Maisie asked her.

“Cool really, it’s not like I’ve go off men but I now know that it will take a woman for me to hit the heights that Jo showed me yesterday and this morning.” She finished smiling. “Anyway, you seemed to enjoy yourself last night.” Cece stated at Claire.

“I did a lot. Nights like that are to be savoured and remembered. It’s highly unlikely that I will ever get the chance to do that again. So I will remember it fondly and all of you for making it happen.” Claire said holding Maisie close to her and blowing a kiss across at Jo and Cece.

“Oh and mom, you maybe need to remember to put your wedding ring back on!” Jo said giggling.

“When I do that I become a wife and mother again, I’m just enjoying not being that person for a little longer.” Claire said looking at Maisie who raised herself to share a kiss with her. “What time are your folks getting here?” Claire asked generally to Maisie and Cece.

“Mine are already here, they arrived last night so I told them to come by after twelve.” Maisie stated.

“Mine did the same and I worked it with Maisie so they will be here around twelve thirty.” Cece added.

“Well that’s gives us a couple of hours, I think I am going to return this young lady back to the bedroom for a little while!” Claire said with glint in her eye.

“Are you going to do the same with me?” Cece asked Jo hopefully.

“Come on, let’s go!” was all Jo said as the other girls laughed.

Two hours later the four were sharing some intimate kisses quickly when they saw Maisie’s parents drive up outside wanting to share the kisses before it became awkward. The two hours they had shared prior had been interesting, with every combination that could be experienced between the four being achieved. That included mother and daughter bringing each other off in an entangled sixty-nine position.

Ten minutes before the Williams arrival, Claire had put her wedding rings back on and had stated to the other’s that she was now to be considered as Jo’s mother only. The girls all understood and were pleased that they were able to spend single evening of debauchery with her. Jo had realised that she wasn’t just a mother but was a sexual person with needs. Needs that had been met in a big way the night before.

Just as the Williams were knocking on the door of the apartment, Jo’s mobile went off.

“Hi Mark, what’s wrong?”

“Hmm nothing’s wrong but I need to come over and talk to you and Claire and wanted to make sure you were there.”

“Well we are just busy sorting Maisie and Cece out, why don’t you come over about one?” Jo offered.

“Ok, I’ll see you then!” Mark said before ringing off.

“All ok?” Claire asked her daughter.

“I think so, Mark called to say he needed to speak to me and you later. He’s coming over around one!” Jo said.

Not thinking any more of it, the Daniels welcomed both families that arrived and said goodbye to the housemates that had been part of their lives for the last few years. Tears were shared and hugs were given but eventually it was just Jo and her mother in the emptying apartment.

Just after One pm the door there was knock on the door. When Jo answered it, there was a very sheepish Mark carrying his laptop.

“Hi Mark, is everything alright?” she asked, concerned at the way he looked.

“At the moment it is but I’m not sure if it will be in about five minutes.” Mark answered causing Jo to frown.

“Come in, we’re in the lounge.” Jo said leading the way.

“Hi Mark.” Claire greeted the young man she had got to know very intimately the previous night. “To what do we owe the pleasure of this visit?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.