Who Pay's the Price - Cover

Who Pay's the Price

Copyright© 2019 by Tician

Chapter 2: Party! Party!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Party! Party! - The background story to Mark & Jo Campion, Guests at the Camp within the 'The Warehouse'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Squirting  

Two hours later the girls had finally got to the bar, which was after getting ready and then eating at TGI’s.

Getting ready had been an experience on its own for Claire. There had been a lot of body to body contact as the four of them had gone about what was need to make them look as they did right now. Some of that contact was not accidental either, especially when Claire was bent over the counter to put on her make up on and Maisie ran her finger through her pussy from behind. Winking at Claire in the mirror with a big smile, rather than upset Claire it did the opposite and made her feel good and she wiggled her arse in response to the obvious sexual implication of the situation. While they had been dressing her in the tight white T-shirt, Maisie had again purposely pinched her nipples causing Claire to groan and smile at the younger girl. The T-shirt was tied in a knot at the front to expose her flat stomach. She was wearing Maisie’s mid-thigh length denim button down skirt, all but the top two buttons had been left undone. Just enough to cover her modesty as they were all commando as agreed. Finished off with a pair of 5” nude heels, she had been surprised how young it had made her look. Jo was dressed almost exactly the same, except with a black t-shirt and white denim skirt. Cece was wearing a very tight fitted white racing top which had a built in support for her large breast’s, with a cute pair of tight ripped denim shorts that left little to the imagination. Maisie was wearing a tight Lycra dress in a fluorescent orange that just went below her arse cheeks, so tight that she needed help peeling it on. She assured Claire that it was easier to take off than it was putting it on.

They had gone to TGI’s and shared a jug of beer while they had burgers and chatted.

“So who are lucky men you want to say goodbye too tonight?” Claire asked Jo with a smile.

“What you heard me say that!” Jo laughed out surprised at her mom’s question. Maisie and Cece we’re laughing at their friend’s discomfort. “Well that would be Dave, Dan and Jaimie!” she answered with an embarrassed smile.

“And what’s makes them so special?” Claire asked probing for more information.

“Something you may not know yet, Claire, is that your Jo is a size queen!” Maisie blurted out. “And those three are all built the right way if you know what I mean!” They were all laughing.

“So my baby likes them big does she, good for you! Have you always stuck with the same guys while you’ve been here?” Claire asked.

“Yea, there’s four others as well that make up the gang. Pete, Steve, Cole and Mark, they all live in three apartments just around the corner from us. They have all been good for us and to be honest we’ve been lucky cos they have looked out for us.” Cece added. “Although Mark has only ever had eyes for Jo.”

“Yea, he’s a bit different than the rest, I went out with him for a little in the first year I was here but he started to get a bit possessive so I had to cool it off. I tried to keep friendly but there are times when he can get a bit weird.” Jo explained.

“I can vouch for all the men, they all know what they are doing when it comes to us ladies.” Maisie interjected with a big smile on her face. “And tonight we are going to say a big thank you to them. Are you going to help us Claire?”

“I can’t do that, I’m happily married and I’m a mother!” She responded, all three girls were unmoved and were staring at her, smiling. “I have to admit that I haven’t felt this horny since I was twenty one!”

“That would have a lot to do with the crushed Viagra tablets that Jo put in the Jug of beer” Maisie said causing Claire to open her mouth in shock. The others were laughing at her reaction.

“It puts your body in a state of readiness doesn’t it. I feel like my pussy has a hair trigger, one touch and I will go off like a fire hydrant.” Jo told her mother laughing. “I told you CLAIRE, tonight you are my single cousin. Looking for a fun night out with the girls. Whatever happens tonight stays between us. Right girls?”

“Oh yes!” Cece agreed.

“Definitely!” Maisie agreed.

“You maybe should put those rings on your finger in your purse if you want to get lucky Claire!” Jo said smirking at her mother.

Claire knew that her daughter had just given her the green light to do what she pleased. But could she really? She had never been unfaithful to her husband, although she wasn’t sure that he could say the same to her and be truthful. She had no proof but enough suspicion to cause her to doubt him. Maybe she could let herself go just for one night! The girls had assured her that the boys were good guys and she wouldn’t be displeased if she did allow any of them to get close to her. Of course, there was the last reason that caused her to make her decision, she was feeling incredibly horny!

Very deliberately she pulled the two rings off her left hand and put them securely in her purse. As she did all three girls were whooping and hollering causing a lot of attention from the others in the restaurant.

In the bar they had gone and got their drinks, the girls instructed Claire to drink Vodka and red bull. Maisie explained the reasoning, The Red bull quashed the effects of the alcohol and the caffeine in it would give her the energy to last into the early hours. Which Maisie assured her that she definitly would need. She also told Claire not to ever leave her drink unattended, explaining some horror stories that had occurred to girls they had known.

Claire had to admit that the drink wasn’t bad although a lot sweeter than the usual G&T she would normally go for.

When they had finished their drinks, they hit the dance floor. The tune was one of Claire’s favourites from the present charts, it was also one that she memorized some of the words too. So as Rihanna blasted the girls sang along while they danced.

How bout a round of applause?

Standin’ ovation

Oh

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

You look so dumb right now

Standin’ outside my house

Tryin’ to apologize

You’re so ugly when you cry

(Please)

Just cut it out

Don’t tell me you’re sorry cause you’re not

Baby when I know you’re only sorry you got caught

But you put on quite a show

You really had me goin’

But now it’s time to go

Curtains finally closin’

That was quite a show

Very entertaining

But it’s over now

Go on and take a bow

Grab your clothes and get gone

(You better hurry up)

Before the sprinklers come on

Talkin’ bout “Girl, I love you you’re the one”

This just looks like a re-run

(Please)

What else is on?

And don’t tell me you’re sorry cause you’re not

Baby when I know you’re only sorry you got caught

But you put on quite a show

You really had me goin’

But now it’s time to go

Curtains finally closin’

That was quite a show

Very entertaining

But it’s over now

Go on and take a bow

And the award for the best liar goes to you

For makin’ me believe

That you could be

Faithful to me

Let’s hear your speech out

Oh

How bout a round of applause?

Standin’ ovation

But you put on quite a show

You really had me goin’

But now it’s time to go

Curtains finally closin’

That was quite a show

Very entertaining

But it’s over now

Go on and take a bow

But it’s over now

The four of them where having fun and that just continued when the DJ followed up with Katy Perry – I kissed a girl. This time Cece didn’t shy away when Jo put her around her and starting swaying to the music, and Claire was actually happy when Maisie did the same to her! When the song finished Maisie actually kissed Claire, it was obvious that given the chance Maisie would show Claire exactly what it was like to be with a girl. That thought alone made her pussy go moist.

Then end of the song also marked the arrival of the boys! And that was something that pleased Claire as these where not the bottom of the pile. All seven of them looked the part, square jawed, muscular and well kept. Claire had never been with a black man but when she was introduced to Dan, Steve and Cole, she was actually thinking that tonight that might change.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.