The Ring of Truth - Cover

The Ring of Truth

Copyright© 2019 by petskunk

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A teenaged boy is gifted a ring which brings magical consequences to his life. Everyone around him, including his mother, teachers, and schoolmates are affected.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Teacher/Student  

Since this is my fantasy, there are no STD’s or unwanted pregnancies. All of my characters enjoy good hygiene so showers are only mentioned when part of the sex. They also eat when needed; none of my characters go hungry. If anyone should discover such a ring, I could be convinced to buy it. Please enjoy, comments are always appreciated and high votes massage my ego.

I looked to my mother lying with the cheerleader between her legs which were tossed over Jennifer’s shoulders. I smiled at her. “Thank you, Mom, this has been a great day.” Mom simply nodded, smiled, and leaned in to kiss her only son.

The great day lasted into the evening and through the night. Most of it was me watching my mother and the two other women. I was able to fuck teacher Chelsea once more and Mom twice after the others left for their respective homes.

I did not get to screw Jennifer though as both of the older women felt she deserved an event of her own and not just second or third efforts. After all, it was her virginity we were discussing. I had to agree with them.

That didn’t mean that I missed out on sex for the rest of the week. Mom and I were full-fledged bed partners by this time. My mother and I fucked, screwed, or made love every night. Making love with my beautiful, sexy, passionate and caring mother was my favourite thing to do with Mom. Just cuddling her naked body while we sleep is the second best thing.

Sometimes though, we just fucked. For example, Ms. Walker dropped by Wednesday night for more threesome play. The adventures we shared with my teacher were still so new that I was finding it difficult to think of her as Chelsea. Her being Ms. Walker was much hotter as well. Getting through her classes without an erection was impossible. I’m sure she felt the same way.

Over the course of the week, when alone, the djinn and I talked. He explained more about his new role in my life. His purpose was to arrange for my sexual gratification and growth. I told him I welcomed his intervention but didn’t like surprises. Or being overruled for that matter, Jennifer being the example.

His nose in the air, I imagined, he told me he was not about to ask permission of a mere mortal to give me what I desire. Even if I don’t know what I desire. Jennifer again being the case in point.

We spent a fair amount of time going back and forth on this topic. I do not think I won the debate. Sheesh.

Friday afternoon after school, I arrived home to find the house empty. Mom was nowhere to be found. I texted her and she texted back saying she was running errands and would be home to make supper in a couple hours.

I decided to go hang with my best friend Jamie. We had not spent much time together this week due to all of my extracurricular activities.

Jamie opened the door to my knock and invited me in.

“Want to play Xbox?” he asked.

“Sure.”

In order to get to the basement playroom, we had to pass through the kitchen. Jamie’s sister, Maya, was sitting at the kitchen table texting on her phone. When she noticed us, Maya jumped to her feet and ran around the table to wrap her arms around me in a big hug. She tried to kiss me on my lips but I turned my head at the last moment only giving her a cheek.

“WTF,” demanded Jamie. “What’s with you, Maya?”

“I’m just happy to see Rick,” she responded.

“Well, let him go. We’re going downstairs to play Xbox,” replied Jaime.

Reluctantly, Maya let me go.

“Okay, you guys go downstairs. I’ll bring you snacks and sodas,” she said turning away from us.

Jaime gave me a very confused look before starting down the stairs. There was no pursuing this conversation, we each sat ourselves comfortably on the couch allowing the game to power up.

Jaime started playing first. While he was engaging monsters in close combat, Maya came down the stairs with a tray of drinks and sodas as promised. She stepped slowly and carefully on each step in order to make sure she didn’t spill anything. This gave me ample opportunity to admire her figure in a profile view.

From her shoulder length hair to her enticing boobies, her pert stuck out ass, and long legs. Maya was what every highs schooler wanted. I know I wanted her. If only she were not Jaime’s sister.

Once down, she put the cans of soda on the table between Jaime and me. Then, to my shock, she perched herself on my lap. I was literally gob smacked that she would do this with her brother right beside us.

Before I could react, Maya had her arms around me and moving in for a kiss. I tried to turn my head away to see how Jaime was reacting. Fortunately, he was so engrossed in the video game that he did not notice.

Maya wasted no time at all. Her tongue was thrust between my lips and into my mouth. She was a great kisser. Her tongue played with mine, her arms tight around me. Of course, I popped an erection almost immediately.

Maya took my tongue gently between her teeth, nibbling on the tip. She squirmed on my cock poking her in her beautiful ass. I moved my arms around my best friend’s sister in order to begin rubbing her back.

We went on this way for some time. One of my arms slid between our two bodies allowing me to place a hand on her tit. I squeezed gently marvelling at the firmness of her boobs. Maya and I continued our deep soul kisses.

“Rick! Maya! What the fuck are you two doing?”

Jaime had finally noticed his sister and I and what we were doing. The question was kind of redundant though.

I decided instantaneously that discretion was the better part of valour. I leaped to my feet dumping Maya unceremoniously on the floor. I made my escape running up the stairs as quickly as I could.

I had no clue really about why Maya acted the way she did nor Jaime’s reaction to it. Oh shit, the djinn. Was this a holdover from our first episode, Maya and Sasha, or had the djinn launched a new adventure for me. There was no reaction in my head from the djinn.

Nothing else to do, I walked home pondering how I could deal with Jaime the next time I see him. Abject apologies? Boastful bastard? Maya’s decision? I don’t know.

“Hi, Mom, I’m home,” I yelled as I closed the door behind me.

“We’re in here, Rick,” Mom called back from the livingroom.

I walked in expecting to see Jennifer or Ms. Walker butt discovered Jaime’s mom was here instead. Ohhhhh, fuck! What now?

“Hi,” I sort of stammered to both women sitting comfortably on the couch.

I decided to ease my way out of the room in order to take refuge in my bedroom.

“Rick, come join us,” said Mom. “We’re having coffee. Would you like one?” asked Mom.

“Umm, sure ... I guess.”

Mom walked out of the room, her sexy ass swaying as she went. I could not help but watch and Sasha saw what I was doing.

“Come sit with me, Rick,” said Sasha as she patted the empty seat on the couch beside her. With heart pounding, I joined her. I did not know what to expect from her.

I did not want any issues to rise between us. I had spent many years loving Sasha as my second mother, the one I went to when Mom was unavailable. Soon after I began to masturbate to thoughts of fucking my own mother, Jaime’s mom began to worm her way into my fantasies as well. Many ejaculations had been spent with her in my imagination.

Sasha was not a raving beauty by any stretch of the mind. She was pretty though in a wholesome kind of way. About the same age and even the same size as my mom, the main difference between the two were her large, inviting lips. Oh yeah, and her D cup breasts.

Sitting on the couch, Sasha turned towards me and moved in for a kiss. The first one was just on my cheek as I turned my head away at the last second. Sasha just chuckled, took my chin in her hand and turned my face back towards her.

“Give me a real kiss, Ricky,” she commanded moving in close again. Since she still had a lock on my chin, Sasha kissed me on the lips. No tongue but a firm, warm kiss that lasted a second or three.

“That’s better,” she said, kissing me again. And again. Soon her tongue was in my mouth and our tongues were duelling for dominance. Sasha’s arms went around my neck as she ratcheted up the passion.

“Here’s your coffee, Rick,” said my Mom.

Neither Sasha nor I had noticed her return. Mom put my cup down on the side table, picked up her own, and began to step towards the love seat.

“No, Diana, come sit with us,” said Sasha.

Mom looked at the couch, recognizing there was not sufficient room for the three of us to sit comfortably beside us. Sasha realized the same thing causing her to get up and sit on my lap facing the vacant seat.

“Now we can all be comfy together,” Sasha said.

“Definitely,” said Mom taking the other seat, leaning against the arm and facing us. She had one leg tucked underneath her and the other foot on the floor. I couldn’t help but notice she was wearing a short skirt today and that it slid up her legs as she got herself arranged.

“Ricky and I were just exchanging hello kisses,” explained Sasha to my mother.

“He is a very good kisser,” said Mom. “Especially when he gets his tongue moving.”

Both women let out small laughs at this comment. I blushed.

“He seemed quite uptight kissing me,” said Jaime’s mom.

“Ricky, is that true? You aren’t comfortable kissing Sasha?” asked my mother.

“Ummm,” was my only reply.

“That’s not right, Rick. You have known Sasha almost your whole life. She has been like a second mother to you.”

Conscious thought still hiding from me, I muttered “Ummm” a second time.

“Kiss her like you mean it, Rick,” commanded my mother.

Sasha turned her head back to me and we kissed yet again. Sasha was exuding passion but I was still discomforted by the whole situation. Our tongues danced but I still held myself fairly rigid.

Mom took to her knees beside us. When Sasha backed off, Mom leaned forward.

“Maybe, he is ill. Let me try,” said Mom.

With that she leaned in, Sasha’s face still close, and Mom began to kiss me. Just having Mom this close to me and knowing she was going to kiss me in, presumably, a sexual manner made my dick twitch in my pants.

Mom’s kiss began slowly and softly. Gradually, she increased the pressure of her lips on mine. I pressed back just as firmly. When her tongue slipped between my lips, I was fully hard.

“See, Sasha, Rick is a good kisser when he gets warmed up,” said Mom while taking a brief break from our joined lips.

She did not wait for Sasha’s reply, putting one arm around my neck, pulling me close again. Our lips met one more time, this time with an abundance of passion. My mother glanced in Sasha’s direction from the corner of her eye. I could feel Mom’s lips curl in a smile.

“He is certainly better at kissing you than me,” said Sasha.

Mom released her tight hold on me.

“Try him again,” she said nudging me towards my second mom.

Sasha leaned into me without any hesitation. Her lips met mine and she pressed herself in tightly for a kiss. After everything I had been through you would not think I could be intimidated by this woman I had known my whole life. Yet I was.

The harder she pushed forward, the more I retreated. Both of us were at a loss.

“I don’t think he wants to kiss me, Di,” said Sasha.

“He’s just nervous,” replied Mom.

“It’s probably easier for him once he has fucked you.”

“You fucked him,” Sasha asked?

Mom nodded her head enthusiastically.

“He was nervous the first time we did that too but he loosened up by the second time.”

Mom had no issues sharing our love life with my best friend’s mother.

“Well, I sucked his cock,” piped in Sasha.

“You did? Then he is just being rude and disrespectful,” said Mom as she gave me a light swap on the back of my head. “You kiss Sasha now like you mean it.

There was no getting around this now since Mom knew what we had done and was not upset by it. In fact, it was like she approved. Her approval of her friend blowing me brought me to a full-fledged hard on.

I made the first move this time, moving my head close to Sasha and allowing my lips to meet hers. She met me open mouthed and smiling. Sasha took my face in her hands as she began a long, deeply passionate kiss. Her tongue slipped between my lips in order to explore my mouth. We kissed leisurely yet passionately for some minutes.

When Sasha came up for air, Mom leaned back in for her turn. It was different kissing each of my two mothers. Mom was sexy, loving, and alluring. Sasha was more straightforward, pushing her way right in. Making out with each mother in turn was so overwhelmingly hot. I wish I had a better way of expressing it. “Hot” just did not feel like enough of a word to convey my feelings.

While I was next mouth to mouth with Sasha, I felt my mother fidgeting about beside me. Turning back to her, I was fascinated by now seeing Mom’s fabulous tits, nipples hard and pointing right at me.

My next kisses with my mother included my hands on those big B cup boobs of hers. I will freely admit it, I will never get tired of her tits. They felt so comfortable in my hand, just like they belonged to me.

Sasha must have been getting impatient. She pulled me back in her direction. I had not felt any movement from her since I was so engrossed by my mother’s tits. But Sasha had removed her top and bra as well.

Both Mom and I gaped at her lovely, full chest. Her large, heavy breasts called out to both Mom and me. Both my hands reached out towards those beauties. I was startled when Mom slapped one hand away so she could share the bounty.

Mom certainly knew her own mind when faced by something she wanted. Leaving Sasha’s lips and one heavy tit to me, she went after the other one, holding it upwards so she could get her lips on it. Since I only had one hand in use, I put the other on Mom’s head so I could press her even tighter against Sasha.

In a moment I realized how silly that move was. Even though seeing my hot mom sucking at Sasha’s big boob was sexy and exciting, it seemed like a waste of tit to me. Leaving her head, I slid my hand down Mom’s shoulder and arm until her tit was within groping distance. And grope I did.

Fondling the two tits, both attractive and inviting, but both so obviously different made my cock lurch in response. Mom’s tit was firm and perky. Sasha’s boob was bigger and much heavier.

The kissing forgotten for now, I fondled both tits, jiggling them in my hands in order to feel the difference in weight. I took a nipple of each, pinched them, and tugged them upwards. Both of my mothers squealed a little in response.

I think it was the difference in their weights that really got to me. I know I decided that as difficult as it would be, I could have Mom’s tits anytime. Sasha’s were new ground to cover, so to speak.

I turned my focus back to Sasha. Since she was still sitting on my lap, I changed hands so I could fondle the one closest to me and reached over her shoulder to grab the other. Sasha groaned a wee bit as I pinched and squeezed her tits.

Mom decided that she was going to help me move things along.

“I think you need our boy to fuck you, Sasha,” said Mom.

Sasha made almost a snuffling sound. “You’re right, Di. I need our son to fuck me.”

“Do you want to fuck Sasha, Ricky. You’ve had your first mother’s pussy already. Do you want your second mother’s cunt now?”

I was wordless. Speechless. I could only nod emphatically while working over Sasha’s tits as hard as I could without hurting her.

Mom put her feet down in order to help Sasha get ready for my big entrance. LOL. An entrance anyway. My mother unclasped the button on her jeans before tugging Sasha’s pants down to her ankles and off. Seconds later, her panties were history too. Sasha was completely naked on my lap.

“Sasha, are you ready to get fucked now?” asked Mom. “Are you wet honey?”

Sasha murmured her assent.

“I’m going to make sure you are wet enough for my son’s cock, Sasha,” Mom said.

Mom lifted Sasha’s leg off me, putting it on the floor. I thought she would put her fingers in my other mother’s pussy to decide if Sasha was wet enough. It seems Mom had other ideas though.

Back on her knees, instead of using her fingers to check wetness, she used her tongue. Mom’s face was tight against Sasha’s pussy. I could only see Mom’s glinting eyes from my position as I knew she was trilling Sasha’s clit right before us. Sasha was doing her best to hump Mom’s face in response. But, she was finding that hard to accomplish since I was, in fact, holding her down by the tits.

Although I had seen Mom working over a pussy before, I think this was the most exciting, sexy view I had seen until now. I could feel Sasha struggling beneath my arms. Not to escape but to pull Mom more closely to her pussy.

I was getting impatient. I slid out from underneath my second mother sitting at the other end of the couch with Mom right beside me on the floor. While I was moving, Mom’s hands had glommed onto Sasha’s beautiful boobs, her fingers like claws digging into the tit flesh.

I took to my feet behind Mom. My next move was something else new to me. I leaned over her and pushed her mouth and questing tongue as close to Sasha’s cunt as I could. Mom wriggled at the pressure on her head and her feet moved tripping me.

I ended up on my knees right behind Mom with my cock jabbing her in the ass. That was all and good except we were still both clothed. My clothes disappeared in a flash and I was back on my knees behind my mother.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.