The Ring of Truth
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2019 by petskunk

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A teenaged boy is gifted a ring which brings magical consequences to his life. Everyone around him, including his mother, teachers, and schoolmates are affected.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Teacher/Student  

Since this is my fantasy, there are no STD’s or unwanted pregnancies. All of my characters enjoy good hygiene so showers are only mentioned when part of the sex. They also eat when needed; none of my characters go hungry.

If anyone should discover such a ring, I could be convinced to buy it.

Please enjoy, comments are always appreciated and high votes massage my ego.

I lay there almost senseless until the sound of the ringing doorbell brought me back to consciousness. I did not have enough energy to move, laying there and ignoring it.

My attention was dragged back to reality though when a strange voice cried out, “Oh my gawd!”

Standing in front of us was the cheerleader from class. Jennifer’s mouth was all agog as she contemplated the scene in front of her.

The laughter in my head told me the damned genie had done it to me again.

Earlier at school, when I slipped the ring on in order to have the djinn arrange my “date” with Ms. Walker, he indicated I was making the wrong choice. He felt I should be with Jennifer instead. Since I stayed loyal to my masturbatory fantasies about Ms. Walker, he obviously had arranged for me to have both.

The bastard! LOL.

Jennifer must have had cheer practice after school since she was still wearing her uniform. It fit her so well, it must have been tailored to fit her body. The tight spandex top cleaved unto her wonderful C cup tits. I couldn’t see her ass yet but the uniform certainly highlighted her long legs allowing me to see her from mid-thigh down to her high heels. Definitely not cheerleader shoes.

Jennifer seemed to be fighting for words. I could see her lips moving but no sounds were coming out. Her deep blue eyes looked to be on the verge of popping out of her skull.

Much to my surprise, Jennifer was not staring at either Mom or me. Her gaze was locked onto Ms. Walker, our teacher. Ms. Walker was sprawled on the couch, one leg on the floor and the other stretched out. Although there was none of my cum to leak out of her pussy thanks to Mum, her cunt was still wet.

With her nudity and that freshly fucked look on her face, there was no doubting what had occurred in that room. Jennifer’s head began to swivel as she looked at both Mom and I and back to Ms. Walker.

Finally, her voice box started working.

“Chelsea!” she exclaimed, “what the hell is going on here?”

Ms. Walker, obviously Chelsea was her first name, looked back at the sexy cheerleader saying nothing in return.

“I thought we were in a committed relationship! You’re cheating on me!” said Jennifer.

There was that fricken laughter again. I don’t know if the damned djinn knew about this but the asshole was obviously enjoying the complication. I was amused by it as well if truth be told.

Ms. Walker, Chelsea, slowly pulled herself together enough to stand up. Jennifer was wailing away at our teacher, her lover. Chelsea looked wobbly on her four inch stilettoes. Her high heels definitely accented her naked ass, pushing it out prominently.

Almost staggering to the teenager, with hips swaying, Chelsea approached Jennifer before taking her in her arms.

“Shhh,” she consoled the wailing cheerleader. “It’s alright, my darling,” cooed Chelsea.

The volume lowered yet the wailing continued.

“Baby, I love you,” said Chelsea with her arms around the crying girl. Again the volume dropped but the sniffling and snuffling was becoming quite annoying.

“Why are you here with these people?” stammered the young girl.

“I just want to expand our horizons,” said Chelsea, pulling Jennifer in for a tight embrace.

“Expand our horizons?” she stammered.

Turning them both to the side so they could see us, Chelsea said, “You have so much to learn and these people can help us.”

With that Chelsea began to nuzzle Jennifer’s neck. Jennifer must have been in a forgiving mood as the annoying noise stopped and she returned our teacher’s embrace.

“You have only experienced girls and women, my love. I want to be here with you for your first man.”

“Say what?” I thought to myself, “She’s never been with a guy before?”

Chelsea continued to nuzzle Jennifer’s neck. I could hear smacking sounds as she kissed the cheerleaders neck and shoulder. I really wanted to see where this was going to go.

Mom did too. She was obviously being turned on by the scene in front of her. Mom was rubbing and caressing her boobs while watching.

Chelsea moved her lips to Jennifer’s mouth. My line of sight was great as I could see their jaws clenching and releasing as well as the bulges created by thrusting tongues hitting cheeks.

I surmised Jennifer was becoming more and more forgiving as her hands roamed our teacher’s back. Chelsea, in turn, had moved her hands down Jennifer’s back and was now clasping the girl’s ass. Although still covered by her short skirt, Chelsea’s hands moulding the skirt to the ass proved how enticing it was, firm and hard.

Sitting on the floor was beginning to be a pain in the ass, literally, so I moved to the couch. Seeing where I was going, all three women moved to accommodate me. Mom scooted back between my legs while the kissing paused couple moved a little closer, still giving me the side on view.

As they returned to their deep soul kisses, I leaned over so that I was able to place my hands on my mom’s naked tits. Her hardened nipples stabbed at my palms. Lazily, I caressed my mother’s beautiful tits.

Although I was occupied with my mother’s boobs, my focus was not all on her. Neither was it on Chelsea. My focus was on Jennifer, the only clothed person in the room. That was going to have to change.

As if reading my thoughts, more likely the genie’s thoughts, Chelsea moved her body behind the cheerleader. Still kissing the girl, Chelsea moved her hands all over the body in front of her, moulding the uniform to her tits and legs.

In the past, I had looked Jennifer over from time to time in the school cafeteria or the hallways. I had not wanted to be obvious about it nor was I particularly interested since I felt getting with her was somewhere between no way and impossible. She could have her choice of any guy in the school. I most certainly wasn’t in her league.

Today was a new day in the grand and wonderful universe of the Rick, lol. Not only did I want Jennifer, she was mine for the taking. I could be as obvious about lusting after her as I wanted. There was no need to hide anything.

Actually, the only thing I was hiding at the moment was my recently revived cock. It was still hidden as it lay up against the back of my mother’s head. Jennifer’s eyes kept moving side to side as if she were looking for it. I now knew she had never been with a guy but hadn’t she seen a cock before? Would mine be her first seen as well?

Obeying some unspoken instructions, Mom moved slightly to my right unveiling my cock for Jennifer’s questing blue eyes. Maybe I was her first since her eyes widened when she first saw my dick flapping. Or maybe it was just the circumstances.

Mom put her hand on my dick, her son’s dick, squeezing it lightly. She leaned over to give it a small kiss. Naturally enough, it hardened even more.

By this time, my patience was coming to an end. The teacher and student were still in their back to front embrace. The teacher was still kissing her student’s neck and shoulders while running her hands over the girl’s body.

The body that I wanted to see. In its entirety. Naked. My mind flashed to a quick picture of Jennifer on a stripper pole. The thought must have hit both women at the same time.

Jennifer’s hips began to sway. Chelsea loosened her body grip on her girlfriend, hands lightly clasped on her hips. Instead of Chelsea running her hands across the soon to be revealed body, Jennifer was doing it to herself.

Her entire body began to sway hypnotically, gyrating in time to some tune in her head unheard by the rest of us. Jennifer lifted her arms over her head gently moving them side to side.

For the first time ever, I had a good leisurely look at her face. Her eyes as mentioned before were a dark blue highlighted by eye shadow and messy eyeliner from her tears earlier. Her lips were full and bow shaped with a light touching of lip gloss. Man, she was so cute, beautiful in fact. Just then, her tongue slipped out to moisten her lips.

The dancing continued with Jennifer using our teacher as her stripper pole. I didn’t know that she was really an accomplished dancer. I guess that helped her with her work on the cheer squad.

Facing towards Chelsea, our sexy little dancer, pushed against her, sliding her body down Chelsea’s torso, past the huge boobs, and right down Chelsea’s long legs. This was extremely sexy especially since the lower Jennifer went, the more her strong, firm ass stuck out. In moments I was seeing Jennifer’s panties arched out under her short skirt.

Just as sensuously, Jennifer slid her body up our teacher. Once standing at full height, she pulled Chelsea in for a long, deep kiss. Chelsea’s hands immediately visited the dancing cheeks, sliding under her skirt, pulling it up to show off Jennifer’s high cut panties with much of her ass flesh hanging out.

Breaking the kisses, Jennifer danced her away around our teacher’s body until she was standing directly behind Chelsea. I could just see parts of her body swaying out from side to side of the sexy obstacle. Sheesh, I never would have thought of a gorgeous nude woman as an obstacle before this.

Over Chelsea’s shoulders, I could see arms waving in time with the still unheard by us music. Slowly they dropped down until Jennifer reached around the older woman in order to grasp her breasts. Calmly, she ran her hands across Chelsea’s torso making sure they never blocked my view of those magnificent D cups.

The waving and swaying was quite hypnotic, I couldn’t tear my eyes away. I knew Jennifer was going to put her hands on Chelsea’s tits at some point. But when?

She kept coming close yet her hands never quite touched the tits. Jennifer ran her hands up and down the sides and even through her cleavage. Jennifer was definitely teasing us with her lover’s body.

Eventually she came to a conclusion of the teasing. I have no idea how long this erotic dance lasted as I could not tear my eyes away from the two women nor did I really care. The dance was too erotic for any extraneous thoughts like how much time was being used.

Using just her fingertips, Jennifer traced around and around our teacher’s boobs before drifting them across the tit flesh to Chelsea’s nipples. Her fingers traced circles around Chelsea’s areolae in an inward spiral. Finally, oh finally, her fingers were on Chelsea’s nipples. Jennifer pinched them and pulled on them. She was lifting her heavy tits up and outwards by the nipples.

Chelsea had not been motionless all this time. Her hands were behind her, pulling Jennifer tighter to her own body. As her arms shifted up and down, I could only imagine she was pawing the cheerleader’s ass. An ass that I was getting very impatient to see.

I guess Mom was losing patience with the exhibition as I had completely ignored her for the last while. She grabbed my hands, forcing them to close around her magnificent tits. Although Mom’s boobs were not huge, just a large B cup, they were firm and eminently squeezable.

With one hand guiding my own, she wrapped her fingers on the other hand around my distinctly hard cock. Now in a teasing mode herself, my mother gently squeezed my hardness while running her hand up and down the shaft. My mother had my attention right then and there. Holding my attention was going to be another matter though.

While I was distracted, Jennifer had swung around to the front of Chelsea with her back pressed up against the teacher. She had continued swaying while already pulling her uniform top upwards far enough that I could see her cute little belly button.

Chelsea reached to the sides pulling the top up further and further. In a moment I was treated to the view of Jennifer’s C cup tits hidden behind a sports bra. Before I could get too disappointed though, Chelsea whipped the uniform top up and off. Jennifer played with her own boobs until Chelsea also had that off her.

I must say, I liked the tune Jennifer’s mind was playing in her own ears. I wished I could hear it though as it was inspiring a very sensuous and erotic dance. Most of Jennifer’s generous tits were covered by her hands except for when she would spread her fingers wide tantalizing me with brief glimpses of her thick nipples standing out proudly.

Chelsea helped some more, undoing the clasps on the cheerleader uniform bottom. Jennifer shimmied her way out of the short skirt allowing it to fall to the floor. She kicked it out of her way and stood, hips swaying, with my eyes dragged automatically to her camel toe. It was a glorious sight with her high cut panties hugging the lump of her protruding labia.

Chelsea’s helping hands were still busy at work teasing their audience with her lover’s body. She slid her hands down Jennifer’s sides and onto her thighs. With fingers spread and arms in a v-shaped pose, Chelsea was framing my schoolmate’s panty covered pussy. Sliding her fingers under the leg and pulling outwards, the crotch of Jennifer’s panties pulled even tighter leaving only her pussy covered and labia unhidden.

Mom had stopped paying attention to me some time back in order to maintain her complete focus on our little cheerleader. The almost naked cheerleader smiling in our direction as she continued squeezing her breasts and pulling her nipples upwards.

Still directing the scenario, Chelsea moved her hands back behind Jennifer, giving her a pat on the ass, urging her to move closer to us. Jennifer seemed to be hesitant at first as she looked over at my achingly hard cock.

Chelsea, standing behind her must have sensed Jennifer’s hesitation as one hand reached to her chin pushing it slightly to the side so Jennifer would focus on my mom’s bare, enticing body with her magnificent tits. Smiling, Chelsea took a step forward. Mom lifted her arms inviting Jennifer to move closer.

With Mom’s invitation and Chelsea’s pushes on her ass, Jennifer moved towards us slowly. With every movement, her eyes would swivel away from Mom and to my cock. She became more nervous with each step.

“Mom, you go to her,” I directed.

Without any hesitation on her part, my mother approached Jennifer. Arms still out in a welcoming fashion, Mom stepped right up to the girl clasping her body tight to her own. Both sets of breasts shoved together, they began to kiss. It started slowly, really just pecks on the lips.

As they continued though, the kisses became longer and tongues were involved. Soon enough they were exchanging long, deep soul kisses with hands clasped tightly on each other’s asses. It was so erotic seeing Jennifer squeezing my mother’s ass cheeks.

I guess at this point Chelsea decided Jennifer was in good hands, literally, as she moved out from behind my mother and cheerleader striding over to me. Very quickly, she had taken Mom’s place beside me, leaning in for us to begin making out ourselves. Hands on cock, hands on tits, we French kissed with an amazing amount of passion.

Chelsea and I only broke apart when we realized each was moving their heads trying to see what the other two women were doing. I was surprised that they had swung around so Mom could see us. Jennifer’s face was turned the other way.

This whole episode was about teasing, all about teasing me. There was no obvious collusion between the women so it had to be that shithead djinn. Yup, more chuckling in my head.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.