The Ring of Truth - Cover

The Ring of Truth

Copyright© 2019 by petskunk

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A teenaged boy is gifted a ring which brings magical consequences to his life. Everyone around him, including his mother, teachers, and schoolmates are affected.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Teacher/Student  

I don’t know why but the ring looked old. Ancient even. In the sunlight, entering the store through the wide front windows, it even looked gold. I knew that couldn’t be the case. Why would there be a golden ring in this junk store located in the seedier part of town.

Not gold, obviously, maybe burnished brass. The gems must be simply coloured glass. The price tag proved my assumptions had to be true. It was only five bucks.

There was something about it, though, that kept me from putting it back on the display case. The ring definitely looked attractive. Putting it on my ring finger, which the ring fit perfectly, I held it up to the sunlight. With the reflected light off its surface, I thought it looked great on my finger.

Moving my hand one way or the other, allowing the light to hit it differently depending on the position, I was affected by the glare. Very embarrassingly, I began to get a chubby.

Definitely not the ring, that would be hilarious. Like some of the stories I read on the internet. It must have been due to the approach of the woman in charge of the shop.

That lady was mature, I’m not good at guessing ages, but she must have been about the same age as my mother. The thought jumped into my mind that both women were in their mid-forties. Well dressed as she was, the shop keeper could be deemed to be extremely attractive, sexy even. Just like Mom.

Where the hell did that come from? I had never thought of my Mom as a MILF before. I’m sure she was a MILF, since my friends kept telling me so, but my Mom? I would never think of her like that.

The sexy shopkeeper stopped in front of me.

“That ring looks great on your finger. I can feel the power emanating from it.”

Power? Emanating from it? Was she crazy or what?

“I don’t really think it has power. It does feel warm from the sunlight on it though,” I said.

The gorgeous and sexy shopkeeper, gazed at it. Longingly, I think. Without taking her eyes from the ring, she commented on it. Her voice was so sultry, deep, and...

“This ring is said to be old, ancient even. It is pure gold and the gems are quite valuable.”

She was playing with a pendant hanging on a chain around her, long, soft and sexy neck. Her hand was disconcertingly close to her boobs. I wanted my hand to help her with the boobs, I mean, pendant.

What the fuck? Where were these thoughts coming from? I had never thought of a woman my Mom’s age this way before. Not even my mother who so definitely was sexy and alluring. Shit, more of those damn thoughts.

I turned my attention back to the hot woman ... umm ... the ring, I mean.

“It can’t be what you say it is,” I said to the amazing looking woman standing close enough to me to kiss. “It is just a child’s toy, otherwise it would be a lot more expensive.”

The woman pulled my arm closer to her in order to read the price tag. My hand was on her breast.

“This price is obviously a mistake,” she whispered in my ear. Her tongue poked at my earlobe ever so slightly. I don’t think my dick could be described as a chubby any longer, it was a full fledged hardon.

Letting go my arm, but leaving my hand cupping a tit, this woman oozing sexiness, stepped right beside me in order to whisper in my ear.

“It is a much more expensive piece that you would think based on the price tag, but the law says it must be sold for the price advertised.”

Her breathing in my ear was too sexy to ignore. I put my arm around her, not the one with the hand cupping her tit, letting it rest casually on the sexy shopkeepers bum. I have no idea why I did it, it wasn’t a habit of mine to grope women I have never met before, in fact, I had never acted so inappropriately before this.

And, the woman never objected! I would swear she started jiggling her own ass as a hint to me that she wanted more hand on ass movement. I complied, wondering if Mom’s ass would feel as wonderful as this stranger’s butt. Mom? Fuck!

In between kisses on my neck, the sexy shopkeeper assured me the ring was simply divine and that I must take it with me. While I pondered my decision, this alluring woman turned to me, causing my hand to fall from her tit, falling, magically, on her ass. The goddess plastered her body to mine, crushing her tits against my chest, while both hands clasped her ass.

Still thinking about the potential purchase of the ring, this sexy older mother ... mother? How do I know she’s a mother ... this would be a great way for mom to greet me at the door whenever I came home. WTF? I was supposed to be considering the purchase of the ring and not my making out with my mother at the door.

I couldn’t tell the shopkeeper my decision since she had her tongue in my mouth wrestling with mine. Squeezing her ass as tightly as I could, feeling her nipples poking my chest, passionately kissing, I wanted to fuck this woman, my mother.

When we broke our kissing for a moment, in order to catch our breath, I told the shopkeeper I had reached a decision. I would be happy to let her suck my cock. She responded by sliding down my body, pulling down my pants, and beginning to stroke my cock while licking my balls.

My mother was a professional cocksucker as demonstrated by her oral skills so far. My mother? No, the sexy crazed shopkeeper was doing the sucking, swallowing my cock to the point of it being fully deepthroated.

I loved my Mom sucking my cock ... no, I would love my Mom sucking my cock ... I would take the ring home, I announced to the room. Then Mom could suck my cock. OMG! I needed to stop thinking of Mom like that! I needed to pay the five bucks and get out of there. Mom needed to make me cum, I mean the shopkeeper currently slurping my dick in and out of her mouth needed to make me cum.

Once I had cum in her mouth, climbing back to her feet, I handed her the ring and reached for my wallet to pay her. The shopkeeper straightened her clothes, wiped her face with a towel she had found on her way back to the cash register, and escorted me to the counter.

In a very businesslike manner, we completed the transaction. From under the counter, she produced a fake velvet ring box for me at no extra cost. I was really getting deals today. Five bucks for a ring, box, and blowjob. I couldn’t wait to show the ring to Mom. I hope she would be as excited as me.

That didn’t work out the way I expected. After dinner, Mom was sitting in the living room on the couch with her feet up, watching TV. I brought out the ring still in its case and told her all about me buying it. No, I didn’t mention the blowjob.

Mom looked it over, even took it out of the box.

“This is just paste, really cheap imitation jewelry. If you wear it, it’ll probably turn your finger green,” she said chuckling and shaking her head at my foolishness.

“Mom,” I said, “ the lady at the store said it was an ancient ring and it was real gold and jewels.” Taking the ring out of the box and holding it in my hand, Mom perked up a little.

“Gold? Real jewels? Wow!” said Mom. She took it from my hand in order to examine it more closely this time around.

“No, Ricky, this is just crap. If it were real, this lady would probably have kept it for herself and not sold it to you for a measly five bucks.”

Mom handed me back the ring but any further conversation was halted by the house phone buzzing. Mom answered and listened for a moment.

“There’s some woman on the phone for you. Says her name is Madame Maria.” Shrugging, I took the phone from her.

“Hello.”

A playful voice came back to me. She asked if I was Ricky. The Ricky that bought the ring. Answering positively, she continued the conversation after telling me she was the shopkeeper. Oh yeah, the sexy shopkeeper who sucked my cock for five bucks.

“Are you wearing the ring right now?”

“Not at the moment. Why?” I asked.

“I think you’ll appreciate it more if you’re wearing it,” she said.

“How can I appreciate a hunk of plastic?”

“Put it on!” commanded this Madame Maria woman. I’m not sure why I gave in to her but I did.

“That’s better,” she said. How could she know if I put it on or not?

Madame Maria continued, “I was wondering if I could come over for a visit with you and see your ring?”

“Huh?” I sort of muttered.

“I’d like to see you and your ring,” Madame Maria repeated.

“Umm, well,” I remembered her blowjob earlier in the day. Did she want a repeat?

“Let me check with my Mom, just a minute.” I covered the mouthpiece of the phone and asked Mom if she would mind if Madame Maria dropped by. Mom agreed with no argument.

“Okay, you can come over,” I said to the gorgeous sexpot at the other end of the phone line.

“Wonderful,” she replied. “I’ll be there in about an hour.”

“Do you know my address?” I didn’t remember having given it her.

“I can always find the ring,” she told me and hung up the phone, ending an extremely confusing phone call.

I sat on the couch beside Mom. I held my hand with the ring on it up to the light. It shined brightly. The embedded jewels seemed to be winking on and off.

Wordlessly, Mom took my hand with the ring on it and held it to the light as well.

I started to blush remembering my thoughts about her earlier in the day. My mom was an attractive woman standing about five foot one and weighing, I knew, about a hundred and ten pounds. She had nice large B cups. Large for her stature. They even seemed a little larger on her small frame.

She had beautiful, deep green eyes that I found very inviting. Mom didn’t wear a lot of makeup but when she did, her eyes looked sooo sexy. Something else she didn’t do often was wear any of her short skirts or lingerie around the house. Stilettoes, never worn, gave her legs and bum that extra sexual appeal. I imagined.

Just thinking of Mom in that manner was giving me a chubby. Mom excused herself and left the room. I guess she had to piddle.

Thinking of her just now and my other thoughts from earlier were giving me an erection. I remembered the events of earlier in the day so clearly. I was fighting myself to focus on what the woman, now knowing her name was Madame Maria had done to me. Mom’s face and body would sometimes replace that of Madame Maria.

I heard Mom clopping on the floor from the direction of her bedroom. She came into view and my mouth dropped open. Like literally, it dropped open. Mom went through a series of poses just like a model. Or a stripper.

Wearing a burnt orange bra and high cut panties turned me right on as if a switch had been flipped. The matching lingerie set was incredible. The burnt orange, set off her long, wavy, dark hair, while the bra consisted of satin and lace. The satin areas drew my attention to the lacey areas and her nipples which were trying to poke their way through the lace. The panties were extremely high cut, calling my eyes to her shaven clean pussy, framing her beautiful, beautiful, sexy, gorgeous pussy.

My eyes were almost popping out of my head. My mouth was watering and threatening to fall open. I don’t think I need give you the details of the current condition of my cock.

Mom was wearing thigh high stockings with a lace covered elastic holding them up in a matching orange colour. Mom was perched on top of four inch black stilettoes with red soles. They so fucking emphasized her legs and I assume what I guessed to be a rock hard ass.

Without me saying anything, Mom spun around so I could examine the previously imagined bum. The panties had most of their material covering her pussy. The back of them was a strip of satin, about an inch wide that became lost in the space between Mom’s ass cheeks. Those cheeks. Just incredible. Mom looked over her shoulder at me in order to gauge my response.

Standing there with her legs slightly spread, a hand on one of her ass cheeks, and her torso turned towards me just enough to give me a side on view of her breasts. I was smiling a smile of pure lust, I think. This woman standing before me, did I mention she had applied the perfect amount of makeup to make herself look dangerously sexy was so very successful in drawing the attention of my little head.

I had never imagined seeing Mom dressed like this before. Well, maybe a few times when I jacked off. Well, maybe a lot of times. Looking at her now, dressed like this and with killer makeup, Mom was definitely a MILF. I really wanted to fuck this mother. My mother.

Mom’s pouty lips, dangerously dark eyes, and almost professionally applied makeup all came together to smile invitingly at me. Somehow, even her smile was sexy. My eyes were locked on her body as she walked towards me. I took it all in. The long, unblemished neck, the inviting, pouty lips, the swell of her breasts. Oh my gawd, her flat stomach, wide hips, well defined and athletic legs.

I didn’t want, couldn’t want to think of her like this. How could I want to fuck this sex goddess? The goddess that gave birth to me almost nineteen years earlier. Who squeezed me out of her beautiful, alluring...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.