Naked at the Truck Stop - Cover

Naked at the Truck Stop

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Based loosely on the Naked in School (NIS) stories. What if a mother and daughter were stuck at a truck stop and someone stole their clothes and everything they owned when they stopped to shower. Elements of BDSM/Fetish

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Mother   Exhibitionism   Nudism   Prostitution  

“Would you spank me?” my asked politely. She had worked up the courage to ask me and she knew it sounded weird but she asked anyway.

It was about 2pm and while it wasn’t the hottest part of the day it was still sunny and hot. I was sweating and sitting on the ground next to an old refrigerator. “I really don’t feel like spanking you right now and didn’t you get enough of that last night?” I asked her flatly. I wasn’t sure if she was even serious at first but I had no intention of spanking her.

Rory stood up and removed her top and bottoms and said that she needed it right now. “It’s strange. Every time I felt like a bitch and snapped at someone if they spanked me after it was like I was suddenly nice to them because they smacked the snot out of me,” she said as she approached me.

“I think you just got off on it a little too much,” I said. I was tempted to let her experience getting groped and fucked by a guy old enough to be her granddad to make her think twice about getting her jollies from these experiences. I had heard about girls who got off on being spanked although I didn’t know any personally. I ignored her request and looked away from her naked body.

“Yeah, I admit I enjoyed it but I think because it made me stop being such a sarcastic butthead. I talk back to you and make fun of you all the time. I don’t want to be the pimp. I want YOU to be in charge. Will you please spank me?” she asked and knelt down at my side. I knew now she was totally serious and that she seemed to feel she really needed this for some reason.

I stood up to indicate I was not interested and told her that we were always each other’s best friends and I didn’t take her little barbs seriously. “I give you right back what you give me,” I told her.

“Then I’d spank you if you feel you need it too, but I am just asking for your help,” she asked.

“You just got off on endorphins,” I explained they were pleasure sensations created from adrenalin when her body experienced pain as a way to deal with it. It sends pleasure signals once you get over stimulated. It was just body chemistry and she was craving it now because we were bored and should be walking to the dollar store to get something else to wear.

“I am an honors student with a place in a school that we can’t afford so I know what endorphins are mom,” Rory admitted and then she apologized and said it was too weird to ask anyway. “We kissed cum in each other’s mouth and jerked guys off together. It’s already weird but that would just make it weirder,” she said.

“No, fine Rory, I’ll do it. I just don’t think I’d be very good at it,” I admitted without adding the part about the fact I was totally uncomfortable with the request. Rory seemed pleased that I’d be willing to try and asked me if I was sure. I told her I would try and then I made her lay across my lap. “We really need a chair or something,” I joked.

I spanked my naked daughter’s bare butt twenty times and she didn’t flinch. She started to explain how it could have been better and I told her that I obviously can’t do it.

“Let me show you what I am talking about,” she said.

“No way, you are not spanking me,” I said playfully and she and I began to tickle fight until finally she talked me into it.

“I am not getting totally naked,” I told her as I removed the skirt and lay across her lap.

“Count each one, and thank me,” she said and she proceeded to use the flat of her hand with an easy rhythm to spank one after the other onto my buttocks and provided me just enough time to count and thank her between each one. She used some kind of torque in her wrist to put a little spin on each swat and it really stung. Once she was done she asked if I would let her try a stick now.

“No, absolutely not!” I held my sore ass cheeks and rubbed them. After fifteen minutes she grinned and asked me if I was feeling it or not. I was but I didn’t want to admit that I had those pleasure sensations too.

We lost track of time that afternoon taking turns spanking each other with our hands and sticks. We laughed, we struggled, we cried out in anguish when one of us found a particularly wicked stick or place to stick it! Rory experimented with fresh branches with leaves she pulled off of a tree and discovered the value of the elastic nature of a new tree versus the hardness of a stick that had dried after falling on the ground.

I eventually got completely naked because we began to spank each other’s tits and pussy after our asses got overly sore. I will admit it was very educational if not a very painful lesson.

We got dressed and returned to the gas station for a shower and began to look around for objects we could use to spank each other with. Anything that had a hard flat surface – a book, a box, whatever we could find that may work and we even tried them on each other in the store but nothing really seemed to stand out. We ended up buying a fly-swatter, and a carved piece of hard flat wood that had “EUTAW” carved into it.

“I can’t believe we forgot to go to the dollar store today!” I said as we walked back with more snacks to our fridge camp ground.

“We can go tomorrow, last one to the camp gets spanked first!” she said as she ran out to the woods behind the motel. I yelled “Then why you running so fast!” and she slowed down and jogged slowly for me to catch up. We both play jogged as slow as we could back to our camp.

“It is a tie!” I cheered as we both crossed into the camp area behind the bush together.

“Oh no, what do we do now!?” Rory pretended to be concerned but she was really joking.

“I suppose you get spanked together,” a man’s voice said from behind the bush. I nearly shit myself in a panic.

A young man stepped out of the woods and introduced himself as Eli. He was clearly homeless and he wore an army jacket and had a scruffy beard. “I see you discovered my refrigerator,” he smiled.

“We didn’t know it was yours, we’ll be going” I assured him that we wanted no trouble.

“Now, you both seem like a lot of trouble,” he held up our mountain dew cup and I looked at Rory. She had some money when we went to the store but she must have left the majority of our stash at the camp.

I was willing to walk away from the money if it meant our lives. We had made it in one night – it was not worth an altercation. He told us he didn’t want the money. “I don’t pay rent. I don’t need it. I just want to share your food, offer you my protection,” he said. He probably wouldn’t have been a half bad looking guy if he wasn’t covered in dirt and hair. He was much younger than me but obviously older than Rory.

“We appreciate the offer but we are fine on our own,” Rory told him.

“I’ve been watching the two of you camping out here naked for the last couple days, spanking each other,” he smiled.

“Well, I hope you enjoyed it,” I told him – I obviously didn’t mean it but it felt like the right thing to say given the circumstances.

“You know at first I was a little confused by it but then the more Rory talked about the more I understood,” he said. He obviously knew our names from listening to us talk to one another.

“We could help each other,” he said. He told us how he watched us grift our way through the truckers. He could tell us which ones are likely to open their doors and which ones are trouble. I still wasn’t interested. I wasn’t sure what grift meant but he explained it was a type of con. “There is the long grift where you set someone up and it takes a while and then there are short little tricks where you make a little bit here and there,” he said.

“We don’t plan to make this a career,” I assured him.

“Do you see any time cards out here? This is no job, this is survival. I’ll coach you and you will be twice as effective as any of Kenny’s bitches,” he said.

“Who is Kenny?” Rory asked. I didn’t care – I didn’t want any part in this. Eli explained that Kenny was the man who ran the girls around here and he would eventually come for us and make us his bitches and we would have to work for him.

“I think I’d rather work for Kenny than for you,” Rory told him and we both started to walk away. He could keep our camp. We would find someplace else to set up.

“Take off your clothes and sit down,” he said to us. We ignored him and started to walk away. I was hoping he wasn’t armed or would try to do anything to us so I backed up.

“If I had wanted to do anything I wanted to either of you I could have done it when you were sleeping. I’ve been watching you. You both are terrible at keeping watch. One of you drifts off to sleep and the other drifts off and then wakes up and wakes the other one up and goes back to sleep,” he said.

He was right – we had been doing that. We didn’t think anyone was really out here.

“I could have tied you up. I could tie you up now,” he told us that he just wanted to talk though.

“So why don’t you?” Rory asked angrily.

“Because I want you to eat and get ready to go to work,” he said and repeated his plea for us to sit down. We ran off the other direction and ran as far down as the EconoLodge away from the overpass before regrouping. We were pretty sure he hadn’t followed.

“I am so sorry mom,” Rory apologized to me. I told her there was no reason to apologize but she said that she had fallen asleep during watch and I told her I had too. “He was the guy who paid to give me the backrub last night. I thought he was nice,” she said.

“Well, he was creepy!” I observed and we both agreed. I was resolved to head to the dollar store but once again I was made aware that our money supply had just been reduced to zero. Rory said he had said he would give it back and suggested we go ask for it back but I told her we had to find a better camp and not ever return there.

She nodded that was true.

I checked with Econolodge and one of the girls behind the counter had a tattoo that said “KENNY” on her chest. She looked like a tough Puerto Rican chick so I decided not to inquire any further about a room for rent. She even asked me as I was leaving the lobby if I was looking for work but I didn’t answer.

We had gone from laughing playfully all afternoon to suddenly being surrounded by all these really creepy people and it made me extra nervous. I didn’t want to stay here any longer than I had too and Rory told me she was willing to end our little adventure early too. “I don’t want to live in Pigfucker Alabama after all, Momma!” She teased me in her playful country fake accent.

That evening we felt a little more practiced and polished at what we were doing but without any make up after we took a shower we looked pretty absurd. My daughter looked two years younger but without makeup I looked ten years older. My hair was starting to get knotted and matted but we managed to find a brush at the other gas station. We set up a camp near the dumpsters. It didn’t smell all that good but we thought it would work because we assumed no one else would want to stay near it.

I told Rory to keep the money with us at all times from now on. She agreed with the plan and we prepared ourselves by drinking a Red Bull, high fiving and starting our evening.

I admit that after the spanking experience that afternoon I started to suggest to men that they could spank me if they wanted. A lot of them would raise their eyebrows and smile but few actually wanted to do it. The ones who did though – wow, it was like a light turned on over their head and when they started smacking my ass they lit that up too! I knew the endorphins my daughter had been feeling.

If a guy paid to spank me when Rory knocked on the door I would give her a signal that this was a guy who was really into it. “My daughter needs a spanking way more than I did. I bet you could teach her a thing or two,” was usually all it took to get him intrigued.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.