Naked at the Truck Stop - Cover

Naked at the Truck Stop

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Based loosely on the Naked in School (NIS) stories. What if a mother and daughter were stuck at a truck stop and someone stole their clothes and everything they owned when they stopped to shower. Elements of BDSM/Fetish

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Mother   Exhibitionism   Nudism   Prostitution  

That morning we made our way behind the Village Inn motel further from the parking lot. Once dawn broke and I began to see the cars I realized that had been a much better decision. We were better concealed behind some bushes and we found an old discarded refrigerator that we rolled on its side as a make shift lean too after we cleaned the leaves and dirt out of it.

We snacked our butts off with potato chips and junk food but we would need real food soon. I put on the shirt we had and pulled it down as far as I could. In the daylight it looked way more revealing than it had the night before. You could clearly see I had nothing on underneath and the trace of my butt cheeks.

“Here let me fix it if you are going to go out,” Rory said and I removed the shirt. “I would prefer this shirt said you had more tits than brains or something trashy like that. They ONLY sell Trump shirts in there? What are the chances?” she lamented.

Rory started to rip it but she ripped my shirt unevenly. I started to freak out because this was our only shred of clothes and it wasn’t just my dignity I was worried about. I was worried that we would not be able to go out and buy anything because now we have no clothes again.

However, Rory told me to “Calm my tits” as she adjusted the torn shirt. It would soon start to curl up without any seams but for now she had made a half-top I could wear to cover my boobs and a makeshift mini-skirt with the bottom half that could be cinched at the waist and tied up. It was definitely shorter than any normal mini-skirt but it actually looked less unusual than wearing just a shirt.

“Now you look like a proper hooker,” Rory told me as she gave me a pat on the bottom and admired her handiwork. I had to pull the shirt material and keep adjusting it because without any bobby pins or buttons it had a tendency to start to unravel and that would not be good. “The good news is that without much material in the back it isn’t going to fly up when the wind blows!” she smiled.

“Yeah, because my ass is already hanging out of the back,” I pointed out. Rory made a few final adjustments and pulled it down. She tried using some makeshift twigs to help secure the skirt but that proved futile. I now had a skimpy half-top and micro mini skirt instead of a skimpy t-shirt. I wasn’t sure what was worse.

“Now go get breakfast and try to suck a dick or two on the way because we need the money,” Rory teased me. I still wasn’t sure how I felt about her sudden enthusiasm on turning tricks. Okay, I know how I felt and it was uncomfortable as fuck but at the same time I didn’t feel I had a lot of choice and at least having a sense of humor about it would make it easier to do.

“Hold down the fort and Mama bird will go earn your breakfast,” I quipped playfully.

“Bring back a nice juicy worm,” Rory said playfully from behind a bush as she waited naked at our makeshift camp. I brought some of our money with us just in case I couldn’t find a willing customer.

During the day the overpass was very different. Everyone seemed very normal and mundane and went about their business. I walked to the Texaco and already the pavement in the parking lot was burning the bottom of my bare feet. People seemed to pay no attention to me despite the very provocative way I was dressed. They seemed to assume I was just some ordinary hooker. I wasn’t sure how you get anyone to stop or offer to have sex for money. It had felt easier at night as if under the cover of darkness people’s inhibitions were lifted and the sunlight seemed to sober everyone up. No one looked me in the eye.

I walked around the truck stop and waited close to some men as they finished their shopping. A few quietly admired my tits but most were too intimidated or shy to talk to me and I was too shy to initiate the conversation for fear that someone would over hear me or I would be rejected.

The chicken actually looked good for a change. I believed they made fresh chicken in the morning and threw out the old batch. I bought some chicken along with a biscuit, along with something cold to drink and I bought another shirt for Rory. I decided she would need it if she intended to do more than sit back at the camp.

“How far is the nearest Wal-Mart?” I asked the heavy set woman behind the counter. I came to learn her name was Kathleen Fogg and she was a heavy set woman with blonde hair. The guy who worked the night shift was named Fred Fogg and they were both cousins.

“Aint none,” Kathleen told me. I inquired where the nearest clothes store was. She didn’t seem to want to talk to me since I had completed my purchase but she told me there was a Dollar store about eight minutes from here.

“Is that walking or by car?” I asked her. She regarded me as if I were very stupid and told me that it was by car.

“If I were walking how long would it take?” I asked her.

“Depends on if you stop along the way I guess,” she shrugged. I worked out in my head that was about 6 miles and probably 2 hours walk or more. I asked her for directions to the Dollar Store and she told me I could stay on Martin Luther King and head to Route 11 and it would be south of here in Eutaw.

I thanked her and carried the food back to my daughter.

“Bitch better have my money,” Rory teased me about how fast I came back and I reminded her that she wasn’t my pimp. She made a “Shuckaw” sound with her mouth when she saw that I had purchased a shirt for her but began making alterations to it like mine after we sat down and ate breakfast.

She did a better job on hers than mine because she had a little practice. It looked fantastic on her – the slit in the side was tied up like a very small Sarong and then tied in a knot. She wore it at an angle so that one butt cheek was partially exposed while the other was fully covered.

“There is a dollar store about 2 hours away from her” I said as we ate the fried chicken. It tasted fantastic. Fried food isn’t good for my figure but given the circumstances we pigged out.

We didn’t have a lot of money after my purchases this morning so at Rory’s suggestion we decided to earn a little more before we made the trip to the Dollar store. I told her about my experience in the store and she agreed that we probably couldn’t make money during the day and would have to wait until night. We were both tired and would need rest too. The problem was neither of us wanted to sleep on the ground and we were afraid someone would sneak up on us.

We took shifts sleeping and let me tell you it was hot and uncomfortable even in the shade during Summer in Alabama. There were a lot of gnats around us and the area smelled like Budweiser and cat piss (or maybe that is just Budweiser).

Around 2pm we decided to walk over to the Southfork Restaurant. They literally had black folding tables to sit down on and everyone stared at us because we were dressed like total sluts. I asked for a booth but there were only folding tables. I had to kick Rory under the table to remind her to cross her legs.

“I am just trying to advertise,” Rory whispered and told me we needed “skin to win”.

“We are just here to eat lunch,” I said. We ordered our food from an annoyed waitress who didn’t like us very much and I have to admit the chicken at the gas station was much better than this. “What is that Bingo parlor across the street?” I asked.

The waitress told us it was “Gambling” and that was all she said.

“Too bad it’s not a strip club!” Rory raised her eyebrows at me enthusiastically and I glared back at her.

As I paid the check with what was the last of our money a man came over to where we were sitting and introduced himself as Tim. He seemed like a nice guy and said he couldn’t help but notice our matching outfits.

“We got them at a two for one sale,” Rory smiled at him.

“You two seem like big Trump supporters?” Tim said.

“Oh, absolutely huge! Bigly even” Rory said abruptly and added he could grab her pussy anytime.

Tim raised his eyebrows in surprise. I am not sure if he believed it since Rory could hardly contain her sarcasm.

“Well, the reason I came over was to ask if you and your daughter wouldn’t mind putting on something a little more decent next time? We can see right through those shirts and you don’t have on any bras and you have your legs apart and we can see you don’t have any panties,” Tim said.

“Well, thank you for noticing” I observed dryly as I tried to pretend not to be completely humiliated.

“Who is we?” I asked.

“My seventh grade class, we are on a field trip,” Tim pointed to a group of 12 mostly very eager boys staring at us intently and smiling. Rory waved at them playfully and we promptly paid the check and left.

“Well, that was a bust I was hoping he wanted a BJ,” Rory said as we walked out of the restaurant. The black tar of the pavement was burning our feet but we both pretended it didn’t bother us as we stalked back over to the other side of the overpass where our camp was located behind the Motel on the other side.

“Why would you want to suck his dick?” I asked him.

“To see if he had a stick up his ass and pull it out?” Rory joked and then reminded me we spent almost all of our money on lunch and now we had none. I agreed with her and told her we should take a shower and then go back out after dark – which is exactly what we did.

While I was in the shower a man slipped his cock through the hole in the wall. It surprised Rory who immediately smacked it hard and screamed like it was an alien. I realized then that the cashier was right the hole in the wall was not for peeping at all. Rory couldn’t believe the man had the audacity to put his dick through the wall.

“So you still want to be a whore? You were just frightened by a 5 inch pecker?” I laughed at her.

Rory smiled at me with a lemony face and said that she just didn’t expect it and laughed it off. This place was really something else. I later learned that was called a “Glory Hole” and they are fairly common in truck stops.

We waited until well after sunset, snacked and talked all evening. It was kind of like an extended camping trip. We saw a wild cat out there and Rory said “Just what we need another pussy to take care of,” and pointed out she was hairier than mine.

“Ha-ha, I’ll get a razor and shave when we get to the dollar store,” I promised her. I used the last of our money to buy us both Redbulls. We needed them to calm our nerves. I could have used a shot of whiskey and a smoke but I didn’t have anything left after I bought some condoms.

“Where are mine?” Rory said.

“You aren’t fucking the guys,” I told her.

“What can I do?” Rory asked in surprise as if that was crazy and perhaps it was but I was still uncomfortable with her participating. She started listing off a lot of sexual stuff like sucking cocks, eating pussy, hand jobs and I told her I wasn’t comfortable discussing it with her.

“Okay, how about this,” Rory suggested that once I was with a customer she would wait and keep an eye on me. She would watch to make sure that I didn’t signal for help and then she’d go get someone to call a cop if so. I liked that idea so far.

The part I didn’t like was where she would wait until the guy started with me and knock on the door and then complain I was taking too long. She said that the guy would see her and she could negotiate for extra money like she did with the cashier last night.

The reason I agreed to this idea was that Rory pointed out that the Truck Driver had expressed buyer’s remorse about picking me after he saw her. “If I am out there then they’ll all want to fuck me and I won’t have you as my backup. If we do it together then you get my back and I got your back,” and that made a lot of sense to me.

I began to sashay around the parking lot after dark and as trucks pulled in I would pretend to check something on the ground and bend over – showing off my butt. I’d look over my shoulder and pretend to be coy about them catching me with my butt hanging out and then come around to talk to them.

The first guy I did this with fell for it instantly and it was an easy negotiation of 40 bucks for a blowjob. He didn’t want anything fancy or extra and that was fine by me. I squatted down in his cab and rolled a condom on his dick and began to suck his stubby pecker. He pet my head and played with my hair like he was trying to give my pleasure. He called me “Margaret” for some reason which made me uncomfortable because I got the impression Margaret was his mother or Aunt. Anyway, as if on cue I heard my daughter knock on the door and ask if I was in there.

“Yeah?”

“Well, can I join in? I am bored” Rory said.

“Hell Yeah, the more Margarets the Merrier,” the trucker said and opened the door without hesitation.

“Right on, right on,” Rory nodded in agreement and started to step up and asked him to hold on. “Just what do you want me to do and how much are we talking?” she got right down to business.

The man didn’t seem all that creative and he was already enjoying getting his short but chubby dick greased with my mouth spit. “You can suck it too and like kiss the cum back and forth?”

Rory looked at me and then back at him and asked if he would pay as much for her as her mom. The man got instantly excited and agreed. Rory squatted down and rolled the condom off with her mouth and then spit it on the cabin floor. She looked at me as if she just proved a point about the pointless nature of condoms and we began to kiss and suck his dick together. It wasn’t long before he squirted and then she lapped it up and offered to kiss it in my mouth in front of him.

This was the part that made me really uncomfortable and squeamish and it was made worse when he turned on the cabin light so he could get a better view. “Take a picture it will last longer,” Rory stuck out a little of the cum on her tongue like it was vanilla ice cream and then licked it on my lips and we kissed it back and forth a few times passing it back and opening our mouths while he took pictures.

He was very pleased but he tried to give us 60 dollars. I told him that double of forty dollars was 80 and he pretended that he didn’t know that. He said all he had was 60 dollars after that.

“Which is it? Can you not add 40 plus 40 or did you only ever have 60 dollars all along and intended to cheat us out of 20?” Rory said sarcastically as she stood over him angrily. The man backed down and produced another 20.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.