Naked at the Truck Stop
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Based loosely on the Naked in School (NIS) stories. What if a mother and daughter were stuck at a truck stop and someone stole their clothes and everything they owned when they stopped to shower. Elements of BDSM/Fetish

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Mother   Exhibitionism   Nudism   Prostitution  

“Oh my god, did you fuck that guy mom?” Rory laughed. We were both naked again – me holding a wad of cash and my Trump shirt in my hand and following her back to the tree. It was exactly like the “walk of shame” where you leave a guy’s apartment in the morning after a random hookup except I had some crusty dollar bills and my daughter was chirping and laughing in my ear about what a slut I am.

I didn’t know how to answer that question. I had obviously fucked that guy but I didn’t want to talk about it or admit it. “What do you think?” I asked Rory as I slipped back on the t-shirt.

“I am surprised he fucked you in that absurd T-shirt? I mean really,” she laughed. She had set up some stones and made a little camp for us beneath the tree. Rory produced lighter and started to light some kindling inside the stones.

“Where did you get that lighter?” I didn’t remember her buying it at the store.

“Stole it!” she smiled with pride as she flicked it trying to get it to light. She obviously had never used a lighter before.

“Should I even ask where you hid it?” I joked. We were both naked in the store and there wasn’t a lot of places she could have hid it.

“Only if you want to know,” she laughed and suggested I not smell it if I didn’t want to know. I knew she was kidding. She told me she palmed it when she was behind the counter. “I got a 5 hour energy drink as well so I could keep watch,” she said.

“Here give me that lighter,” I took the lighter and started a fire. I warned her that we could probably burn this entire area down since we don’t know what we are doing.

“Relax, only you can prevent forest fires,” Rory imitated Smokey the Bear playfully and then pointed out she had carefully made a ring of stones to contain the fire.

“Yeah, but you set it up right under the tree,” I pointed out. She didn’t see the problem until I told her that the flames could catch on the low hanging leaves.

“I should have watched those episodes of Naked and Afraid,” she chuckled as she realized I was right. It was too late now though – we had already started the fire and neither of us knew how to put it out.

She sat Indian style with her legs crossed in front of her as she pulled out some snacks and drank the tea. I couldn’t believe she was sitting in front of me with her tits out.

“I really would prefer you wear a shirt. I’ve got enough to buy a shirt now,” I told her. She said fat chance it would be a Trump shirt and I told her she was being silly and couldn’t stay naked. We also talked about the Indian woman and when I described how her head moved Rory imitated it perfectly and said there was a girl named Geetha at her school that does that.

“I asked her once if she was agreeing with me or disagreeing with me when she moves her head back and forth and she told me she was doing both,” Rory chuckled. Rory immediately understood why we needed a credit card to get a motel room and told me she was fine just camping out here.

“You were grossed out by little roaches in the bathroom. Do you have an idea what kind of vermin and raccoons are probably out here?” I asked her as I looked around. It was hot and muggy but sitting next to the fire kept the bugs away.

“The fire will keep them away,” she told me confidently. I don’t know how she would know. Neither of us have ever gone camping in our lives.

“What about weirdos and creepers?” I asked if the fire would keep away actual guys who wanted to have their way with us.

“Well, we’ve already established forty for head, twenty extra if they want to sniff my butt and how much did you get for a fuck?” she was making a very dark joke and while it was funny on some level it made me sad as well.

She kept joking with me though until I laughed and told her I only got fifty bucks for sex with that guy.

“He seemed like a total MRA asshole,” she laughed.

I asked her what that was and she said a Men’s Rights Advocate. She said she the fake set of balls hanging off the back of his truck and the mud flaps with the playboy emblems on them. She described kind of a chauvinist pig who somehow blamed women for his own problems. I really didn’t understand but I agreed he was a dickhead.

“Can you believe that trucker wanted to fuck me?” Rory’s question was less of a joke and more of a question. I could tell she was kind of feeling out my thoughts on that.

“That was a one-time thing for me and you are definitely not fucking guys,” I said before correcting myself by saying “having sex” which sounded more appropriate.

“You can say fuck at this point,” she chuckled and reminded me it was at least a two-time thing since I had two different guys. “The night is young! But too bad it isn’t Octoberfest,” she joked.

“Okay, I don’t know why I used Octoberfest as an excuse for getting with all those guys,” when she brought up my admission I made out with eight guys in one night when I was her age. There was a whole lot of drama and love triangles and confusion and some of it was payback for a guy who liked my friend and dumped her and then others were to hurt Christopher her father and I didn’t want to get into all of that.

“Do you think that guy in the Texaco would sell me a beer?” I finally said. I wanted a smoke and a beer for some reason. It had been one of those days and even though I didn’t’ smoke anymore I kind of just wanted something to make my mind off my situation.

“Why wouldn’t he?” my daughter asked me.

“I don’t have any ID,” I indicated that my bare butt was sitting on leaves just like hers.

“You really think he is going to think you are my age?” Rory looked at me as if I couldn’t be serious.

“Hey, that trucker guy thought we were sisters!” I laughed. I knew I didn’t look as young as my daughter but I didn’t want to feel so old that I automatically wouldn’t be carded either.

We talked like that for hours that night. I did go back and buy a six pack of beer. I let Rory drink one. I was glad when she didn’t like it and spit it out.

I wasn’t so happy when she said she preferred Heineken. She told me she was just kidding and then added in a whisper “maybe”. She liked to joke with me like that and I enjoyed her quirky sense of humor.

I knew she was a good girl and that at her age there was a lot of temptation out there. I smiled and said that I was glad we were together at least. “I mean we may be naked but at least we have each other,” I told her.

“What do you mean we are naked? You have on that shirt!” she teased me.

I did feel silly wearing a shirt. It must have been about 4 am and no one was around the deserted parking lot. Our fire had gone out and was smoldering. My daughter was naked as if it was totally normal and yet here I clung to the shirt even though my entire butt was flat on the dirt. I took it off and set it down.

“Happy now?” I asked.

“You have nice boobs, I had no idea” she admired my tits.

“Yes, they do have a nice natural curve to them,” I tried to respond as if that compliment were totally normal and gave her one in kind and said “You’ve really sprouted as well. Enjoy those while they last. They don’t stick straight out like that forever,” I warned her.

She pulled her nipples playfully and then pulled her tits down and tried to imagine what her tits would look like if they had more of a teardrop shape like mine. I warned her not to wish too hard for that natural look because mine used to stick straight out too before they finally settled.

We laughed about our bodies for a little while and then we got quiet again. We needed sleep and even though I knew Rory had drank a bottle of 5 hour energy and couldn’t sleep I was worried that we would eventually fall asleep during the day.

“What are we going to do tomorrow?” I asked her as I stoked the fire with a little stick. It was still smoldering. I wasn’t sure if I was keeping it going or putting it out by messing with the embers.

“Tracking down Aunt Maia and stringing her up by her fat ass,” Rory’s face twisted angrily. That was surprising and she wasn’t kidding.

“We don’t even know if she ran off with our stuff,” I warned Rory not to be too hasty but Rory was probably right. “How do you know she isn’t sitting across the street at that Chicken joint bare ass just like us because someone stole her clothes too?” I laughed at my own joke and Rory smiled. I told her that we would definitely track down my Aunt (her great-Aunt) but that we needed a more immediate plan. “We can’t just walk around out here naked in broad daylight tomorrow,” I said.

“Why not? What is anyone going to do if we do?” Rory was joking but she was also being serious about it again. I told her I was not going to spend my summer naked in a truck stop and she chuckled at the notion. “Who said just a summer? We’ll retire to Pigfucker Alabama and live here year round,” she giggled.

“It’s Eutaw Alabama,” I heard a man say from behind me. I was scared. He must have snuck up on us. Rory looked surprised as well as she looked up from the glow of the dying fire and saw him standing there.

“You girls having a little campfire night are ya?” he asked.

“Yes Sir, part of a Girl Scout troop but we got lost from the rest of our pack. Do you see any cookies on the ground? We left a trail of them to find our way back,” I joked. I shouldn’t have but we were already busted and I knew I might as well make light of the absurd situation.

I turned around and covered my chest with my hand. I saw a man in a brown Sheriff’s uniform holding his leather belt and looking down somberly at me. If I had known he was a cop I would have been a lot more serious.

“You don’t seem to be the normal batch of lot lizards we get around here,” he had a southern accent and he came over to look more closely at us. “What happened to your clothes, ladies?”

He seemed to think we preferred sitting outside naked and had done this intentionally.

“It is a pretty long story but if you are going to arrest us then just take us in,” I accepted that was probably for the best.

“Hold on now, I just asked a question and I expect an answer,” he said. He had a thick mustache and he was chewing gum like a Drill Sargent or a Phys Ed instructor might.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.