Naked at the Truck Stop - Cover

Naked at the Truck Stop

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Based loosely on the Naked in School (NIS) stories. What if a mother and daughter were stuck at a truck stop and someone stole their clothes and everything they owned when they stopped to shower. Elements of BDSM/Fetish

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Mother   Exhibitionism   Nudism   Prostitution  

This story is loosely based on the characters in the TV show the Gilmore Girls. It is told from Lorelai Gilmore’s perspective. She had Rory at 16 years old but refused to marry the father. Her Aunt Mia permitted her to live in the back of the Dragon Fly Inn in a potting shed where she worked as maid. She worked there until she was eventually the general manager. Rory was eventually accepted to a very expensive school but Lorelai did not have the money. As the story begins the characters are traveling to the a new motel that they intend to also run as a partnership with their Aunt her boyfriend and daughter and have stopped at a truck stop near Eutaw Alabama to take a shower.

It was summer break and Lorelai is starting a new life in a new place and has all of her savings with her on the trip. This truck stop is located at 1030 Co Rd 208, Eutaw, AL 35462 if you want to Google map it and see where the story takes place.

“Mom, where is our stuff?” I heard Rory say as I washed my hair. I was enjoying the soap as we showered in a truck stop bathroom. I wouldn’t ordinarily take a shower in a truck stop but after two days on the road we were feeling pretty stinky. My Aunt’s boyfriend is a cheapskate but since he was doing us a favor. They were going to invest most of the money along with mine and help me buy a small motel and then I would run it and eventually get the money to send my daughter to an expensive school. I wanted to be able to do it now but everything I had still wasn’t enough for tuition.

I wasn’t going to complain about not stopping at a motel along the way. That would seem pretty self-indulgent on my part if we were trying to save money. I was going to make a new start and build up the business just like I had done for my Aunt Mia’s motel.

“What do you mean, Rory?” I asked as I washed the suds out of my face, and turned off the water. I couldn’t contemplate anything being wrong right now. I was lost in my thoughts about what we would do first once we bought the motel and how I would have to renovate it.

My first clue something had gone really wrong was when I reached for a towel that there was nothing on the hook. I kept reaching for it as if it were there and I just couldn’t find it until in futility I pulled the curtain open to see Rory sitting on the bench in the women’s shower completely naked looking up at me.

“Where is our stuff?” I asked.

Rory looked around and said “Didn’t you hear my question?”

I am no prude and we have changed in front of each other but we generally wear bras and panties when we do. I was surprised to see what a woman my daughter was becoming and how her breasts were getting full and the fact that she had shaved her vagina.

“Mom, stop staring!” she said. I felt suddenly weirded out about that and then told her I was just in shock. “Where is your Aunt Mia?” she had been in here with us waiting for her turn to shower because there were only two stalls.

“Let me see?” Rory lifted her leg and looked under her butt as if Mia would be there. She obviously was gone and so was all our things – including our cell phone and my money.

“This has to be a joke,” I insisted as I looked around the bathroom for something we could wear or some sign this was really a joke. Mia was kind of trashy but this just didn’t seem like her.

“Was all our money in here?” Rory asked me twice before I finally told her it was. “Then what are we going to do?” she demanded as if I had a plan for something like this.

“Someone obviously kidnapped your Aunt Mia so we need to call the police and then we can worry about the money they stole,” I was panicked.

“Mom, don’t be an idiot, no one kidnapped her. She and that blowhard boyfriend of hers ditched us and stole our money!” she insisted. I knew that was a possibility but I still didn’t want to accept it. I was dripping wet and naked and I just wanted to wake up from this impossible dream.

“Okay, let’s just say that is true then why would they take our clothes and belongings too?” I asked my daughter – trying to rationalize this. It had always felt like it was me and her against the world and now it definitely felt that way.

“Why would kidnappers stealth their way in here, silently take the fattest one of us, pack up all of our things and leave two naked ATTRACTIVE women who were completely vulnerable with suds in their faces to be able to tell the authorities about it?” Rory insisted that seemed implausible.

I smiled that she thought I was attractive. I had a million other things on my mind at that moment but it was nice to know she thought I was good looking. I have medium length brown hair, blue eyes, a pretty smile and an okay body for a woman my age. I had Rory young so I was still in my mid-thirties.

It did not make a lot of sense to me. If there had been Kidnappers and they wanted to get rid of any loose ends they definitely would have taken me and my daughter. The truck stop was pretty well empty at this time of night but the cashier would have seen them leave with Mia. “They couldn’t kidnap us because the cashier would have seen them leaving with TWO naked women!” I raised a finger to offer a possibility.

“They could have put a gun to our heads, made us put back on our clothes and walked out with all three of us, mom,” Rory had an answer for that one too that made far more sense.

I just didn’t want to believe that they ditched us.

“The whole time in the car her daughter kept looking at me smugly and when we stopped to take a shower, she didn’t want to get out,” Rory pointed out her cousin Regina who was roughly the same age as her had refused to take a shower.

“Well, we all thought it would be gross in here but it is surprisingly nice,” I said as I looked around the little shower area. We had pulled into a little Texaco just off exit 59 in Eutaw Alabama. They had a “Krispy Krunch Chicken” sign on the front of the station but the only chicken I saw when I walked in looked like it was more Krispy Burnt Chicken than Krispy Krunch.

We sat in the shower area for a good twenty minutes in the hopes that Mia would come back and tell us it had been a joke or a misunderstanding before we decided we needed to do something. Rory was the first to poke her head out of the shower door. It was night time which made it more reasonable and the door opened into the parking lot.

“Where are we going to go?” I said.

“You are the mom, don’t you have a plan?” Rory asked me.

“Oh sure, I was thinking we’d be like Bear Grylls on Survivor Man and drink our own urine and build an igloo out of ice blocks, and then a campfire and roast some duck we catch,” I joked that we would have to survive on our wits.

“It’s more like Naked and Afraid,” Rory had to explain to me her reference. There was actually a reality TV show where people lived in the wilderness completely naked and survived on their wits in the jungles.

“Yeah, or the Naked in school program,” I teased her. There was a naked in school program that would have helped to pay Rory’s expensive tuition but they didn’t have it at her high school. I didn’t think she was daring enough to consider it anyway as it required the students to attend classes and remain completely naked at all times.

“Well, one of us could run into the gas station and see if the cashier will help us?” Rory suggested finally as we both looked around the nearly empty parking lot for some possibilities.

There was a small Village Inn motel right next door as well. The sign out front said Meridian was down the road and Tuscaloosa was north along the Interstate.

Across the street was the Southfork Kitchen and attached to it was “PB’s Lounge” which looked like either a rundown BBQ joint or a bar or both. There were a couple trucks there that may have had people willing to help us.

There was also a “Green Charity Bingo” across the street with a lot of cars. I wasn’t sure who was playing Bingo out here in the middle of night for charity but I suspected that the charity went into the pocket of the owner and it was some kind of shady gambling place. I also saw a big “Security Notice” sign that the area was video taped 24 hours a day and decided flashing my pale ass and tits in a mad dash across the parking lot was not going to be advisable over there.

There was a Chevron and and Econo Lodge on the other side of the truck stop but our best bet at that time was the cashier of the Texaco Truck Stop we were at. I looked at Rory as if waiting for her to volunteer.

“You are the mom, you go!” Rory nudged me and she had a definite point. I was just terrified of streaking across the parking lot and getting caught naked in public. I also had no idea how I was going to explain myself once I was inside. I had a wild side when I was much younger but I hadn’t ever considered anything like this even back then.

“Alright, wait here,” I took a deep breath to steal my nerves.

“No, I thought I’d go wandering around and perhaps head over and play a little bingo,” Rory said sarcastically as she looked up at me – her hair still dripping wet from the shower.

“You are a butt,” I chuckled and then made a dash for it. I probably looked crazy as my tits and ass bounced and jiggled while I made for the front door of the truck stop. The door felt so heavy as I pushed it – as if it gravity was even conspiring to keep me outside. I wondered how many people had a glimpse of my naked body jiggling in the parking lot even out here in the middle of nowhere. We weren’t even in Eutaw proper – we were on some little stop along the way.

I have to admit my heart was racing, my adrenalin was pumping and I felt a sense of excitement mixed with the shame and panic of being completely and absolutely vulnerable in public. It is like nothing else I have experienced but the closest feeling was when I bungee jumped on a dare with Rory and I felt my stomach flip as I fell headlong trusting in a piece of rubber to hold my weight and stop my fall, and then bounced back up and dangled there until I could be pulled back up. It was exhilarating and terrifying!

The cashier pointed to a sign “No shoes, no service,” he was balding and clearly had false teeth but wasn’t wearing his upper plates. He didn’t seem shocked or even offended when I bounced into the gas station wearing nothing at all. The gas station was dingy and the rows were crowded with potato chips, beef jerky and soda.

“No, I am not here to buy anything,” I explained. That didn’t go over well with him. He looked down as if there was nothing more he could do to help then. “My friend may have took off and left with our clothes,” I explained as I wrapped one arm futilely around my nipples and used the other hand to cover my pubic hair. He had already seen me naked but I felt more comfortable doing that much. He could see my entire ass crack in his mirror that he used to scan aisles for shoplifters and appeared to be looking up at that instead of me anyway.

“That’s my problem, how?” he finally said after he had a good look at my butt.

“I am not saying it is your problem,” I said to him as politely as I could. I didn’t understand why he didn’t see this as a big deal. “I am just asking if you can help?” he asked.

He pointed to his take a penny/leave a penny jar and said that was the only help he was allowed to offer.

“Changed a Snowbirds’s tire once for him, and he robbed me for my troubles,” he explained with a dour look on his face like I was trying the same tactic with him.

“This is not a trick. My daughter and I are stuck here and we have no clothes or money,” I reiterated the problem in the hopes he would have some compassion for me. He was a harsh looking man and clearly from the country but he didn’t look completely evil or I wouldn’t have even talked to him.

“I don’t see no daughter,” he raised an eyebrow when he heard me mention Rory as if he thought I was embellishing the story for some reason. I explained she was in the shower and then he told me there was a 15 minute time limit in there.

“We are done with the shower. It is just that we don’t have any money or any place to go, can you help me?” I begged him. I removed my hands from boobs because it seemed pointless to cover myself and he seemed fascinated with my butt anyway.

“What can you do for me?” he asked. I cringed because what he implied was sex and I knew that.

“Are you really going to take advantage of a woman in need? Look, just let me use your phone and I’ll call the police,” I insisted.

“Eutaw police are used to lot lizards out here. They’ll know what to do with ya,” he explained and he picked up his cell phone and started to search.

“Lot Lizards?” I didn’t know that term but I worked out he meant prostitutes. “No, I am here with my daughter we were just on our way to someplace else,” I explained.

“Everyone that lives here was on their way to someplace else. Aint nobody move here intentionally. Lot lizards and their daughters been working this parking lot since the truck stop opened. They’ll give you some clothes down at the jail and then you can get back out and get you some crystal meth tomorrow,” he started to make a phone call.

“No, I don’t do crystal meth, stop!” I insisted he not call the police. He wasn’t joking either. He started to talk to the local police department.

“Fine, what is it I can do for you to get a little money and some clothes?” I acquiesced. He was gross and disgusting but I was desperate.

“You tell me,” he seemed a little paranoid as if he thought I may be a cop trying to entrap him somehow and I had to spell out what I’d do.

“Okay, you want a blow job? Is that it? Would you be willing to give us some clothes and a hundred dollars maybe?” I asked.

He laughed out loud and I don’t mean a little. I mean a lot. He thought that was clearly outrageous and that I obviously thought too highly of myself. I tried to explain I’d need at least that much to get a motel for the night and out of town and he said that what I need and what I was worth were two very different things. It really hurt my feelings to be rejected by a weirdo creep like him and I told him off and ran out in a huff back to the shower.

I told Rory that the guy inside wouldn’t help and he wanted sex for money but that he said a hundred bucks was too much for a blowjob.

She looked at me with her eyes raised and said “You were going to suck his dick for a hundred dollars?”

“Well, I mean what else could I do? He threatened to call the police and have us arrested as lot lizards,” I explained.

“What is a lot lizard?” she asked. She was still naked and waiting in the bathroom area except now it was dark in there because our 15 minutes was up and apparently the man inside the store could turn off the power at will.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.