Mom's Bikini - Cover

Mom's Bikini

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Sara Connelly wanted to reconnect with her son James. A two-week vacation in the islands sounded like a good way to spend time with her son. A bikini, a bartender, a handsome guest, and a woman and her teenage daughter make their vacation one they will never forget.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

We were on the flight from Atlanta to Boston. I was relaxing and reminiscing about the great time I had and wondered if Mom and I would ever be as close as we were on the island.

Mom was also thinking about our time on the island, “We met some nice people, didn’t we, James? I like Beth and Grace.”

“Yes, Rodrigo and his sister Maria were very nice, and you told me Mr. Collins was nice too. It’s too bad you only had that one night with him.”

Mom lowered her voice and leaned closer to me, “And what a night it was. I swear the man was on beta test Viagra.” Mom sat back up, smiling as she reached into her purse and took out her wallet. She fished out a piece of paper. She handed it to me to read. Jeff Collins, a phone number and address in Newport, Rhode Island. Not more than an hour from where we lived.

I reached into my back pocket and took out my wallet. I took out a business card with the words ’don’t forget to call me’ handwritten on the back and handed it to Mom. She read, Grace Thompson, Realtor, cell phone and fax number, Manchester, New Hampshire. A little more than an hour from where we lived.

Mom held my hand in her lap and leaned her head on my shoulder until we touched down at Logan. The limo was on time, and we were home in a little less than an hour. We spent some time unpacking and sorting laundry. There wasn’t much in the fridge, so we ordered out. We chatted about our time on the island as we ate Chinese takeout.

We caught the 10 o’clock news, and I decided it was time for bed. I kissed Mom on the cheek. Her eyes were already half-closed, “Come on, Mom, time for bed.” Mom nodded and took my arm as we went up the stairs to her bedroom. I opened her bedroom door for her and hesitated. Mom pulled on my arm. “Come on. You’re not getting away from me that easily.”

Mom stripped down to her panties and hung up her clothes as I stripped to my boxers. Mom smiled and slipped off her panties. I followed suit and took off my boxers. I knew Mom was tired from the long day and the flight home. We climbed into bed, and Mom placed her head on my shoulder. She closed her eyes and was soon asleep. I gave her one last kiss on the forehead and settled down to sleep next to my precious mother.

According to the clock on Mom’s nightstand, I woke up a little after seven o’clock. I could hear the shower running in her bathroom.

Mom walked back into the bedroom barefoot, her hair still damp, wearing a red bikini. My jaw drooped. Her breasts were half exposed, and the smallest triangle of fabric covered her pussy. She turned around and pushed out her ass; sure enough, it was nothing but a thong. It was an even more revealing bikini than the one I would not let her buy when we were on the island.

Mom turned back around and put her hands on her hips, “Will this be enough to keep you interested if I wear it around the house?”

I pushed the covers aside and showed Mom my hard cock.”

Mom had the last laugh as she jumped back into bed with me and declared, “I win.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.