Mom's Bikini - Cover

Mom's Bikini

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Sara Connelly wanted to reconnect with her son James. A two-week vacation in the islands sounded like a good way to spend time with her son. A bikini, a bartender, a handsome guest, and a woman and her teenage daughter make their vacation one they will never forget.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

It was a little past six on Friday, our last night on the island. We were flying out on Saturday at noon. I heard a knock on our door and went to let Rodrigo into our room. We shook hands, “Mom is almost ready for dinner and should be out of the bathroom shortly. I was just on my way out. I’ll say goodbye now in case I don’t see you tomorrow.”

Even though Mom and I were now lovers, I did not feel any jealousy about her being with Rodrigo. Why shouldn’t she enjoy her last night on the island with him? Chances are, she will never see him again. Once our vacation was over, I knew we would again share a bed. I was also not so naive as to think that after this reawakening of my mother’s sexuality, I would be the only one that enjoyed her charms.

Rodrigo sounded sincere as we shook hands, “I cannot tell you how much of a pleasure it is to have met you and your mother, Mr. Connelly. I will remember the two of you for a very long time.”

“I’m sure we will remember you too. I was just on my way out for dinner. I won’t be back until after breakfast tomorrow.” I nodded to a smiling and appreciative Rodrigo and went to find Beth and Grace in the hotel restaurant.

I had a nice dinner with Grace and Beth, and then it was back to the beach. Beth would walk with us and run in and out of the surf, laughing and having a great time. When she came back over to us, pushing her wet hair back after playing in the surf, she smiled and let us know she had been paying more attention to us than we thought.

“James, I know you like my mom. You can hold hands while I’m here if you want.”

I took Grace’s hand, and Beth ran back into the surf.

When Beth met up with her new friends, Grace and I sat in the sand holding hands, watching Beth and her friends. It was getting dark when her friend’s folks called them to come out of the water and told them they needed to come in for the night. They took their towels, said goodnight to Beth, and made plans to meet tomorrow. Then they ran over to their folks, that were picking up their beach blanket and cooler. Beth was yawning as we headed back to the hotel room.

We tucked Beth in at ten-thirty and waited for her to fall asleep, which didn’t take long after her day on the beach with her new friends. Grace took her room key card, and we walked down the hall to my rented room. It was only a matter of seconds before we kissed, and I had a hand up her blouse. Grace was rubbing my cock through my shorts.

Grace said between kisses and our groping, “It’s our last night together, James. Beth and I are going to miss you.

“I’m going to miss you too. Beth’s a sweetheart, and her mother, what can I say?”

“A pretty fair body surfer.” She suggested.

“Yes, that and a few other fun things. You’re a beautiful woman, Grace. Very sexy and fun to be around. I wish I could stay, but I have to get home.”

“Then I guess we better make tonight count.” With smiles on our faces, we quickly shed our clothes and jumped into bed. Grace didn’t waste any time getting down to business. She knelt beside me and took my cock in her mouth as she slid one hand up my chest to tease my nipples. Her head bobbed. Her tongue licked as she sucked the crown of my cock. I enjoyed Grace’s ministrations as I groped her derriere and breasts until I knew I would lose it if she continued. “Stop, Grace. Please stop.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.