Mom's Bikini - Cover

Mom's Bikini

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Sara Connelly wanted to reconnect with her son James. A two-week vacation in the islands sounded like a good way to spend time with her son. A bikini, a bartender, a handsome guest, and a woman and her teenage daughter make their vacation one they will never forget.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

It was a little after seven am Sunday morning. I was getting ready for breakfast when the door opened, and my mother came in looking a little wrung out.

She gave me a Queen Elizabeth wave and smiled before tossing her purse on the dresser. She took off her shoes and the dress and flopped on her bed in her panties and bra. “Don’t wake me until our plane arrives.”

“But we have six more days here.”

“I know,” she moaned and replied without moving her lips.

I pulled her covers back, rolled her into the middle of the bed, and covered her up. She took her bra off and handed it to me.

“Good night, James. Now go away.” Mom was asleep before I left the room.

When I came back to our room after breakfast at around eight o’clock, Mom was on her back, sound asleep and snoring softly. I quietly opened and shut the sliding glass doors as I went out on the balcony and sat anxiously waiting for ten o’clock so I could meet Grace and Beth for body surfing lessons.

Mom was still on her back when it was time for me to leave. The covers had slipped down, and her left breast was showing. I was tempted to kiss the dark brown nipple, but I smoothed back her reddish-brown bangs and kissed her forehead instead, “See ya later, beautiful.”

Mom mumbled in her sleep. “Ummm, yes, Jeff. That’s nice.” Mom rolled over onto her side and hugged her pillow.

I left Mom to her dreams and headed for the beach. I walked the shore, and it wasn’t long before I saw Beth and Grace. When Beth spotted me, she ran up to me and took my hand. Beth pulled me toward the beach blanket her mother was sitting on.

Beth seemed genuinely relieved that any friction between her mom and me had been resolved, “Mom says she is not mad at you anymore, and you’re going to teach her how to body surf. We are going to have so much fun.”

Yes, Beth looked older, but I was starting to see the sixteen-year-old hidden inside. Beth had no use for the pool. The ocean and the waves were all she was concerned with. She practically dragged me into the surf after she figured I had enough time to say hello to her mother.

She demonstrated her much-improved body surfing technique. I congratulated her and joined in the fun by taking a few waves in myself. Again Beth held my hand and pulled me along as she ran up to her mother.

Beth reached out to her mother, “Now you, Mom. Come on. It’s fun. James will teach you in no time.”

We each took a hand and led Grace down to the ocean. Grace was wearing a rather conservative two-piece international orange swimsuit. I did not see any danger of overexposure from the buffeting of waves. I wondered if my mother could even keep her bikini on if she body surfed.

Beth’s teenage enthusiasm burst through as she gave her mother instructions and advice. My job was done by the time we had waded out deep enough and turned to catch a wave. I held Grace’s hand and yelled go when a decent wave came for us. We made it halfway to the beach. Beth ended up six yards ahead of us, laughing and jumping up and down as she applauded her mother’s body surfing technique.

We all body surfed for another forty minutes until Grace said she had enough and went and sat on her beach blanket. I stayed to body surf with Beth for a while. I ended up putting my hands together, and she would put her foot in them and hold my shoulder. Then I would flip her away into a wave. She was even agile enough to stand on my shoulders and dive in. She pretty much wore me out in forty-five minutes, and I ended up laying on the beach blanket next to Grace as we watched Beth. A couple of teenage girls and a boy wandered over, and Beth quickly made friends, and they body surfed. When they tired of that, one of the girls climbed on Beth’s shoulders, and they played knock me off my horse. No wonder she was asleep so early.

It seemed like no time at all before Grace was calling Beth to come out of the water for lunch. I was starving, so I thought it was a good idea too. Beth’s new friends said they were going to find their parents and go to lunch. They agreed to meet again after they ate.

We walked back to the hotel. Beth and Grace went to their room, and I went to mine after we agreed to meet in the lobby. I showered the salt off and changed out of our bathing suits.

Mom was still asleep when I got to our room. Her covers had slipped down to her waist. I felt no shame as I admired her breasts before pulling the sheet up and covering her.

I met Beth and Grace for lunch, then spent the afternoon at the beach watching Beth having fun with her new friends. Just before it was time to go to dinner, I went back to my room. Mom was up and relaxing on the balcony. I went out and kissed her on the cheek. ‘Hi, Mom. How are you feeling?”

“Good. Thanks for letting me sleep in. I needed it after last night.”

“Mom, I would like you to come to dinner with me and meet Grace Thompson and her daughter Beth. I met them on the beach a couple of days ago, and ... well, I have been with Grace...

Mom finished my sentence for me, “As I have been with Jeff and Rodrigo.”

“Yes, Mom, just like that.”

“Good for you, James. I would love to meet them, but I have to be back before eight. Rodrigo is coming over. I hope you don’t mind, but I will need the room for a couple of hours tonight.”

“No, Mom, I don’t mind, and you will be back in plenty of time to meet Rodrigo.”

We had supper at the hotel at six. Grace and my mother got along famously. Beth also charmed my mother. We had a fine dinner and a couple of glasses of wine. Around seven-thirty, my mother said her goodbyes and headed back to her room to get ready for her date with Rodrigo.

Of course, as soon as we finished our after-dinner wine, Beth wanted to go back to the beach. Grace and I walked on the sand as Beth took off her sandals and walked in the surf. I wanted to hold Grace’s hand, but I reframed from making any flirtatious overtures in front of Beth. I felt it was better if she saw our relationship as simply a friendship. A little after 9:30, Beth leaned on her mother as we walked, and her eyes got lidded. It was time to tuck Beth in for the night.

We went back to Beth and Grace’s room, and I helped tuck an exhausted sixteen-year girl in for the night. Ten minutes later, she was fast asleep. Grace got out her beach blanket. I took the beach blanket from her, set it aside and took a hotel room key card from my pocket to show her. She smiled with understanding.

The room I had rented was just down and across the hall from Grace and Beth’s room, but it was a single and didn’t overlook the ocean. Since we were only going to use it for a couple of hours, I didn’t think Grace would mind, and she would be close to Beth.

I opened the door for Grace, and she went in and looked around the room. She sat on the bed and bounced a couple of times. Grace patted the bed and bounced a couple more times. “This will be more comfortable than on the beach. Maybe not as romantic, but if we turn the lights down low, I think I can pretend I’m on a moonlight beach with a very handsome lover.”

Grace stood up and smiled with that cute, mischievous smile of hers. I started unbuttoning my shirt as I watched Grace unbutton her blouse. We were soon in nothing but our underwear. Grace turned the bed covers down. I went to her and took her in my arms. The kisses were long and maybe a bit frantic. I knew I wanted this woman. I wanted to lay with her and make love to her. I wanted to have sex with her.

“Why do you excite me so? What is it about you, Grace, that makes me want you so much? To be with you, to make love to you.”

“I wonder about the same things. I should not feel the way I do about you, but I do. This should be no more than a fling, a passing fancy, but I feel this is more than that, and I do not want to fight my deeper feelings for you. Come, James, let’s make use of this bed.”

Grace pulled back the covers and slipped into the bed. I followed, taking her in my arms to nuzzle her neck and kiss her shoulder as my hands sought to free her breasts. I felt her hand slip into my boxers and wrap around my cock. Her bra came off, and then her panties. My boxers were pushed down. Grace rolled toward me and threw her leg over me. Her hand guided my cock to her pussy, and we made love.


I waited in my room, wearing only my robe and a pair of black bikini panties. Rodrigo was no longer a stranger in my bed. We both knew why we were meeting in my room and what we wanted from each other. I opened the wine to let it breathe.

I heard the light tap on the door. I went and answered the door and invited Rodrigo in. After a quick kiss, I took Rodrigo’s hand and led him onto the balcony. I poured the wine and handed a half-filled wine glass to Rodrigo. We sat and looked out over the ocean as we sipped the slightly fruity-tasting red. We talked about his dream to own a café one day. To have a family and make enough money to care for his mother in her later years.

Rodrigo took my hand when we finished our wine and led me back into the room. We kissed and held each other close. Beyond the wonderful sex, I felt a fondness for Rodrigo. He showed me a kind and gentle side of himself, which I appreciated after not being with a man for over five years.

“I must say, Mrs. Connelly, you look ravishing tonight.

“Why, thank you, Rodrigo. You are such a dear.” I have never been shy in my lovemaking. As we kissed, I worked on getting Rodrigo’s pants open. I undid the belt, the snap, and the zipper before reaching into his briefs and wrapping my hand around his rather large brown cock. Rodrigo opened my robe and cupped my breasts.

“Oh yes, my beautiful Sara. What is your pleasure tonight?”

I took my robe from my shoulders and let it drop to the floor. “Let’s get these clothes off. You are a beautiful man, Rodrigo. You will make a wonderful husband to a fortunate woman someday, but tonight you are mine.”

Rodrigo kicked off his sandals and took off his pants and underwear while I helped him remove his shirt and ran my hand over the muscles in his chest and midriff. Rodrigo kissed my neck and put his hand down the back of my panties. My hand went lower and cupped his scrotum, and I felt his semi-hard cock resting on my wrist.

My panties were being pushed down. Rodrigo went to his knees as he pulled them the rest of the way down, and I stepped out of them. He casually threw them aside. His hands went to my hips as he kissed my thighs and then my pussy. I spread my legs and put my hands on his shoulders to encourage him. “Yes, Rodrigo, you do know how to care for a woman.”

I leaned back a bit to push my pussy forward. I knew I would miss loving this young man when our vacation ended. He knew just where to kiss me and lick me to get my juices flowing.

His young hard body excited me. Rodrigo made me feel adventurous, sexually alive, and aggressive in my lovemaking and always left me satisfied at the end of the night. I expected nothing less from tonight as he stood up, and I again held his now fully erect hard cock. We kissed as he lifted me in his arms and set me on the bed.

“You know what I want, my darling. You know what I love doing for you.”

“Yes, I do, my beautiful Sara.”

“Then lay beside me and let me make love to that magnificent cock.” I took Rodrigo’s cock in my hand and then my mouth. Just taking it in my mouth sent a tingle to my pussy. It was the thrill of knowing that once I pleasured him, he would bury it deep in my pussy and ride me to multiple orgasms. Then he would remove the condom, and I would suck his cock again while he licked my pussy. A short rest, a glass of wine and Rodrigo would open another condom and make love to me again.


Grace had left and gone back to her room about a half-hour ago, but I waited another thirty minutes before heading back to room 622 and my mom. I knew Rodrigo would be gone by now, but I knocked softly instead of using my key card just in case he wasn’t.

Mom opened the door. She was in her shorty pajamas and had a toothbrush in her mouth, brushing her teeth. Her hair was still wet from taking a shower. I kissed her cheek and smiled as I looked at her unmade bed. The sheet on one corner of the bed was undone, exposing the mattress. The covers were pushed to the bottom and hung down on the floor.

Here I was, coming back from having sex with an older woman to be with my mother, that just had sex with a younger man. Mom smiled with a foamy toothpaste-filled mouth and a twinkle in her eye as we silently acknowledged that we both knew what the other had been doing during the last two and a half hours.

I stripped down to my boxer shorts as my mother finished brushing her teeth in the bathroom. When she came out of the bathroom, I went in, took a shower, and brushed my teeth. When I came back into the room, Mom was in my bed. She held up the covers inviting me to get in with her.

“Honey. Rodrigo and I made a mess of my bed. Do you mind if I sleep here tonight?”

“Of course, I don’t mind,” I answered as I got in bed with my mother. I put an arm around her and held her close. She lay on her side, her head on my shoulder, her hand dangerously close to my cock as we fell into a deep sleep.


It was Tuesday, and Rodrigo had to fill in for another bartender yesterday and today at a hotel a few miles down the coast and could not get away to see Mom. Beth and Grace had pre-booked an all-day shopping tour and would not be getting back till late.

Mom and I had a relaxing day working on our tan while lazing around the pool and occasionally enjoying the warm ocean water. Around six o’clock, we took a shower, dressed, and went to dinner around six thirty o’clock. After dinner, we browsed the shops and went to the hotel bar for a drink. It was late when we got back to our room. As was our habit, my mother changed into her shorty pajama in the bathroom, and I stripped down to my boxer shorts in the bedroom and hopped into bed.

Instead of going to her bed, Mom lifted the covers and got in bed with me. “Well, James, I don’t see you as much with you sneaking off to see Grace at night. I miss our little nighttime get-together.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.