Mom's Bikini - Cover

Mom's Bikini

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sara Connelly wanted to reconnect with her son James. A two-week vacation in the islands sounded like a good way to spend time with her son. A bikini, a bartender, a handsome guest, and a woman and her teenage daughter make their vacation one they will never forget.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

After my husband died, I could not conceive of another man taking his place. But here I am, seriously thinking about the possibility of having an affair. James seemed to be encouraging me, which made it easier to consider. I’d been wearing the bikini for a couple of days and was more comfortable with the admiring looks I was getting. I was tanning up quite nicely. I was secretly delighted that I was getting those looks. I would smile back if the men were around my age and fairly good-looking. Unfortunately, their wives or girlfriends quickly made themselves known by putting an arm around them and glaring at me. I was loving every minute of it.

James and I had settled in by the pool when the waitress approached us with a margarita and beer on her tray. I was surprised because we had not ordered anything.

The waitress handed James a beer, “Complements of Rodrigo, the bartender.”

She handed me a Margarita as she spoke softly to me, “I want to warn you, Mrs. Connelly, that Rodrigo finds you quite attractive, and now that he knows Mr. Connelly is your son and not your boyfriend, he is quite interested in you. Please don’t tell him I told you this. But if you are interested, I hear he is a very good lover and well-endowed.

I handed the waitress a twenty-dollar tip. “Thank you for the drinks and the information, dear.”

The waitress continued, “He is a good boy. I have only seen him take an interest in a guest once before, and I have worked here for three years.” The waitress excused herself and went about her business of taking orders from the other guests.

I turned to my son, “My goodness James did you hear what she said?”

I could tell James was amused, “It must be that bikini, Mom. I told you. You’re the hottest babe on the beach.”

“Cut it out, James. This is serious. What do you think I should do? I know I said I might be open to a little male companionship. My God, he can’t be much older than twenty-five, if that. What could have gotten him interested in me, for goodness sake?”

I could see James choking back a laugh and trying to keep a straight face as he replied, “It has to be the bikini. I told you, Mom, you’re a knockout. Why don’t you go over and thank him for the drink and talk to him? So what if he’s younger? This is your chance to have some fun. It’s not like we live here. When we get home, you can tell all your girlfriends what a hot time you had on the islands.”

I know James was having a ball teasing me and thinking I would never take his advice. I stood up with my drink in hand. I pushed my sunglasses onto the top of her head and put on my sandals. “I would never tell Rose and Bonnie. They would kick me out of the church choir. But what the hell.” I replied to my teasing son. I turned and walked over to the open-air bar and sat on a stool. This was as good a way as any to get back at James for teasing me.

I made James wait nervously for over a half-hour until I came back smiling from ear to ear. Was James ever going to be surprised because I sure was? I laid down on my chaise lounge and pulled my sunglasses back onto my nose. I was giddy with excitement but told James in a very calm voice, “We will be getting together after his shift is over at 6:00 this evening. I told him to meet you in the hotel bar, and you would give him your key card. That will give you a chance to talk to him and make sure the door stays locked if you get the bright idea, I will need rescuing. Let’s have an early dinner, and I will need to stop at the pharmacy.”

We had dinner, and then we went to the pharmacy. I was smiling as James watched me purchase lubricant and condoms. I didn’t say anything. I wanted James to keep guessing if I was suddenly going to say ’just kidding.’ or was I really going to have sex with a twenty-something young Latino man. I felt satisfied knowing I had thoroughly bested James and would get the last laugh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.