Mom's Bikini - Cover

Mom's Bikini

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sara Connelly wanted to reconnect with her son James. A two-week vacation in the islands sounded like a good way to spend time with her son. A bikini, a bartender, a handsome guest, and a woman and her teenage daughter make their vacation one they will never forget.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I was up early and waiting for Mom so that we could head down to the complimentary hotel breakfast. Pancakes, eggs, omelets cooked to order, bacon, ham, rolls, bagels, toast, watermelon, pineapple, coffee, and juice. I knew where I was going to be the first thing every morning.

I knew what these two weeks meant to my mother. I could tell she missed Dad even though she tried to remain strong and not show it. When I left for college, she was all alone, except for the few holidays when I could make it back home. Spending two weeks with my mother was far from a hardship. She was funny, outgoing, and a bit of an imp at times. She could charm anyone she met. She was my rock. The one person that never did and never will fail me.

When we returned to the room, I changed into my swim trunks and took my towel and sunglasses while Mom was changing in the bathroom. Twenty minutes later, she had not come out.

“You okay in there, Mom?” I was becoming a little concerned.

I heard her call to me from behind the bathroom door, “I don’t think I can do this, James.”

“Mom, you promised. Come on. You will knock ‘em dead.”

Mom finally came out and had her beach robe on that covered her almost to her knees. Her sunhat in hand with a beach towel over her arm and her sunglasses pushed up onto her head.

“Alright, let’s go.” She said with a bit of hostility.

My mother did not give me a hint about what she was wearing. The suspense was killing me. Did she have her one-piece on or the new bikini? I would put my money on the one-piece if I had to bet.

We found two empty lounge chairs by the pool. Mom pulled her sunglasses down onto her nose and put on her sunhat. Mom turned away from me and took off her beach robe. There stood my mother in a bikini. I admit I was surprised she wore it. She looked great.

“Get me a drink, James.” She demanded.

I thought it was a little early for my mom to start drinking, “It’s not even nine o’clock yet.”

“The bars open. Get me a god-damn margarita.” Mom barked angrily at me.

When I came back, Mom was curled up on the lounge chair, trying to cover herself with her arms and hands as much as possible. I handed her the Margarita, and she immediately drank half of it down. She sulked for about twenty minutes as she sipped the second half of her drink.

“Are you happy now? Can I put my robe on?” She asked me.

Just then, a couple in their thirties walked by. I thought the guy’s head would come off his neck; it swiveled so fast to leer at my mother. His wife yanked his arm and almost made him trip as she hurried him away. I heard my mother choke on her drink, cough, and laugh.

“Oh my god, James, did you see that?”

“Yes, I did, Mom. See, I told you that you would be a hit.”

My mother seemed to relax a little after that. She uncurled her legs, and her arms and hands were not trying to conceal her charms. More men smiled as they walked by, carrying drinks to their partners and wives. Even a couple of teenage boys openly stared until Mom caught their eye. They hurried away, embarrassed at being caught.

Mom would giggle quietly when the men checked her out—often asking me if I saw this or that one looking at her. How old did I think that one was? Occasionally, she would point out a female that I should take a gander at.

When Mom thought she had enough sun on her front, she put sunscreen on the back of her legs and, yes, her ass cheeks, then turned over and asked me to put sunscreen on her back where she could not reach. She lay on her stomach, stretched out on the chaise lounge with her arm crossed and her head resting on her arms. Half of her ass was showing, and her boobs crushed under her spilled out the side of her bikini top.

As I was putting the sunscreen on her back, she whispered. “Tell me if they are still looking.”

“Don’t worry, Mom, you look just as good from this angle.” And yes, they did look. After a while, I had the feeling if I was not here, a few of those guys would not have kept walking after checking out my mother’s ass. She giggled every time I told her she had scored another admirer. She was having fun, and that’s all I cared about.

It was time for lunch. Mom put her beach robe on. We walked to an outside café that allowed casual dress and swimwear. We found a table in the shade and ordered sandwiches and soft drinks.

It was really hot when we got back to the pool. We decided to go down to the beach and cool off in the surf. It was fun watching my mother in the surf. She would let a wave wash over her and then adjust her bikini. She kept looking down to make sure her boobs had not escaped. I did occasionally see a bit of her ass crack before she pulled the bottoms back up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.