Mom's Bikini
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sara Connelly wanted to reconnect with her son James. A two-week vacation in the islands sounded like a good way to spend time with her son. A bikini, a bartender, a handsome guest, and a woman and her teenage daughter make their vacation one they will never forget.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

My son James was home from college, and I had missed him terribly. I wasn’t happy about him picking a college halfway across the country. But that’s what he wanted, and his grades are excellent, so I really can’t complain.

I decided the best way to spend time with him was to book a two-week island vacation. I told him it was his present for getting good grades. That way, he couldn’t refuse. I didn’t think two weeks was too much to ask. He would still have the remainder of the summer with his old friends who were still around town.

Much to my surprise, he was enthusiastic about going with me. He hugged me and said, “He would love to spend a couple weeks by the ocean with me. It would be a welcome change after the flat and dusty southwest.”

The flight from Boston to Atlanta, then Miami, was uneventful. It’s the final hop to the islands that always bothered me. I never recognized the airline’s name, and for some reason, the flight always felt rougher, even though the weather was clear. James, much to my chagrin, slept right through it.

After we landed and retrieved our luggage, we went through customs and took the courtesy van to our hotel. I had booked a double instead of getting two rooms. I didn’t think we would spend time in the room for much more than showers, sleeping and changing clothes.

It was about two o’clock in the afternoon when we checked in at the front desk. “You have a reservation for Mrs. Sara Connelly and Mr. James Connelly?” I asked the cute desk clerk James was smiling at.

“Yes, of course, Mrs. Connelly. Room 622. I will have your luggage sent up immediately.”

“Thank you”

The room was nice. There were two double beds, a dresser with a mirror, a nightstand and a closet. I opened the sliding glass doors that led out to the balcony overlooking the pool and the ocean. I checked everything, including the bathroom shower. When everything met my approval, I tipped the bellhop and started unpacking.

I took out enough cash from my wallet for tips. James and I put our wallets and valuables in the wall safe. I reset the code to James’ birthday.

James was anxious to get down to the ocean. He went into the bathroom and put on his swim trunks, and then it was my turn. I put on my new one-piece bathing suit that was nicely patterned with red and blue tropical flowers, a white beach robe and my sunglasses, sun hat and sandals.

James put a towel around his neck, put on flip-flops, placed his sunglasses on top of his head and was ready to go.

I grabbed the sunscreen and a towel.

We commandeered two lounge chairs between the pool and the bar when we got to the pool area. I couldn’t help but remark on the bathing attire of the young girls and many of the older women. “Well, James, it looks like you will be getting an eye full. I have handkerchiefs with more fabric than what that girl is wearing.” It was a bit of an exaggeration, but I was trying to make a point.

“You get used to it after a day or two,” James assured me.

James was anxious to play in the surf, “Come on, Mom, let’s get wet.”

“Not before I put some sunscreen on your shoulders and back. You will need some on your face and legs too.

After putting sunscreen on James, I took off my beach robe and put it on the lounge chair. I handed James the sunscreen and had him put some on my shoulders and back. I put sunscreen on my legs, chest, and arms. Then put my sandals and the sunscreen with James’ flip-flops and towel on the other lounge chair to reserve it for him. Of course, I kept my sun hat and sunglasses on.

We ran down to the ocean over the hot sand into the surf. We held hands and stood in the salt water to let the chest-high waves flow over us. I had not been to the beach for a few years and thoroughly enjoyed myself. The weather was beautiful, the beach was lovely, and I had my son back again. James steadied me when a wave threatened to push me over. We played in the surf and walked the beach for about an hour before returning to our lounge chairs.

We were sitting by the pool while I drank my Margarita. James sipped his beer while we applied more sunscreen and people-watched. We quietly made remarks about the other guest if we saw something interesting or funny. “Look at that one, James, she must be sixty, and she is wearing a bikini. My God, she is hanging out all over the place.”

“I bet if you wore a bikini, you could get that bartender to follow you to our room.” James teased.

“Cut it out, James. He would do no such thing even if I were naked.” I thought it was cute the way James was teasing me. It was something he has always done to try and get a reaction from me. The bartender could not be more than twenty-five years old. I should be so lucky.

I could see James smiling as he continued teasing me, “What the hell, Mom? We are on vacation, and no one knows us here. Let’s get you a bikini, and then you can get a much better tan. I bet you will put all these older women to shame.”

“Would you really want to see your mother dressed like that? Or should I say undressed?”

James was like a dog with a bone when he teased, “I have seen you in your bra and panties a few times, so I don’t think there will be any big surprises. I’m more interested in who else will be looking at you. Who knows, Mom, you might get lucky with the bartender.”

“James, you are incorrigible.” To get back at him, I said, “Besides, he wouldn’t know what to do with a woman like me. Now come on, it’s time for dinner, and I’m hungry.”

James laughed, “Okay, Mom, let’s go.”

We went to our room to change before we left the hotel and walked to a nice restaurant not far from the hotel. We had a fish dinner and a couple more drinks. On our way back from dinner, James noticed a boutique that sold name-brand swimwear.

James dragged me in and started pulling bikinis off the rack and asking me which one I wanted. I thought it was all in good fun. I told him my size and even tried a couple on to see how I looked in the dressing room mirror. I had to admit that I looked much better at forty-five than many of the other women we had seen on the beach and by the pool.

I put my street clothes back on and went out and put the bikinis back on the rack, “Okay, James, that was fun. Let’s go.”

“Not until you buy one.” He insisted.

Frustrated with his constant obsession with me buying a bikini, I went and grabbed the blue one with two yellow stripes set at an angle on the right hip that I had tried on. I took it to the counter and paid an exorbitant amount for a quarter of a yard of material. There, that should satisfy him. I thought I would put it in my suitcase and sell it on eBay when I got home.

We went back to our room, and James insisted I put the bikini on. I took a deep breath and let it out. I pointed my finger at his nose. “Okay, but just this one time,” I warned him. “I’m not wearing this where men can ogle my old butt.”

I went to the bathroom and changed into the almost-nothing bikini. I looked at myself in the mirror but could only see from the waist up. I adjusted the top as best as possible to keep my tits from falling out. There was still plenty of cleavage and a roundness showing at the sides. I smiled and pinched my nipples to get them to show through the thin fabric. James would be appalled if I went out like this. Still snickering, I adjusted the back to show a bit more butt cheek. I walked out of the bathroom, twirled and struck a pose. The reaction I got was just the opposite of what I had expected.

James’ face lit up when he saw me, “Oh my God, Mom, you look terrific. You have to wear that at the pool and on the beach. Guys will be falling all over themselves to take you out. I have the best-looking mom on the island. I am so proud of you for taking a chance and buying that bikini.”

“You have to be kidding, James. You want forty-five-year-old Sara Connelly, your mother, by the way, prancing around like this. Almost naked in front of everyone?”

James wouldn’t give up, “Okay, Mom, how about if you try wearing it for just one day? If it isn’t any fun or you are completely against it, I will shut up, and you can wear whatever you are comfortable with.”

I figured I would compromise to satisfy him, “Okay, but only because I love you.” I pointed my finger at him, “And then you have to get off my back about it. Just one day, but I’m keeping my beach robe handy.” I swear I could feel his eyes on my ass as I turned and went back to the bathroom and changed.

James and I took an after-dinner walk on the beach, talking about nothing in particular. James took my arm, and I leaned my head on his shoulder. The rest of our walk was spent in sweet silence. The sun was sinking below the horizon. The sound of the surf and seagulls the only interruption to our private thoughts.

It was getting late when I started to yawn, “We better head back. I think we walked over a mile, and I’m getting a little tired. The sun, the flight and all we did today wore me out.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.