THE MARSHALL PLAN - Cover

THE MARSHALL PLAN

Copyright© 2019 by Richard the Third

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Four generations of Richard Marshalls, (So far) are a very close family. They have family meals and other events multiple times during the year. Sit back and read about the stories of this multigenerational clan!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Military   Tear Jerker   War   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

(POV is now R1)
Having served in the Vietnam Wa ... Conflict, I did all I was asked and left in 1975 at the age of 29 as a Brigadier General. My 76th Birthday is only three weeks away, but I asked Martha to not make a big deal about it. We are quite well off financially, and I have everything I need, with five children, and eleven grandchildren, with hopes of one or more great grandchildren before I pass away.


(POV is now R2)
I know that Kim must be pissed at me for complaining about eating too much food and falling asleep. I did hear some sounds during the night, and when I turned in bed to not find her there, I knew she had moved to our extra bedroom. Her sisters staying over had to have contributed to the sounds I heard.

If it is to be believed, after I first met Kim, she sent her sisters on a recon mission, to determine I was ‘good enough’ for their older sister.

Apparently, I had flirted with Bethany before I officially met any of the Corcoran Family. If I did, I didn’t recall, but that was a while ago. All four of the sisters, and their Mom were all real blondes. Martha, my mom-in-law, even at the age of 73 looks only in her 40s. Not a single gray hair!

I’m not saying she is HOT, that would be weird, but if she was ten years younger ... no, never mind any of that!

(POV is Bethany)
I talked Kim, Harm, Mel, and Elizabeth to go clothes shopping.

In Atlanta, there are eleven Victoria’s Secret stores, but the agreement was to go to the one on West Barrett Parkway.

We got in Mel’s 2020 Honda Odyssey and talked the whole time about what we were going to try on.

It is so much fun to go into a place like VS with money to bur ... spend.

“Hello Ladies,” a girl younger than any of us came from behind the counter said.

“We want at least one matching dress for all of us,” Harmony said, “Plus I need some new underwear.”

The employee, Karen, first made sure we were wearing the correct size bras. Harmony was the only one that needed a size adjustment, then the five of us picked out some colors, matching up with panties.

As we were walking to the Odyssey, Elizabeth’s phone went off, she answered it and dropped her bag of garments.

“It’s the General, (R1) he has had a major heart attack. He is being taken to Piedmont Hospital!”

That is where we went, parking and walking quickly to the ER entrance.

This is R1’s third heart attack in five years. He is always told to ‘take it easy’ when he is checked out. He had been playing golf with some War buddies. He shot his age, more than once, and was a big fan of Johnny Masters. He often had said that he was waiting for Tiger’s replacement and watched golf on TV every weekend he could.

Martha, his wife, was being pampered by her oldest son, R2. A very young doctor came out to say, “It doesn’t look good, Mrs. Marshal. My guess is he may live the week, but that is a very positive outlook.”

Mom, or GMom, as she is called by everyone, broke into sobs, and R2 led her to the nearest chair.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.