Futa Naked in School 07 - the Naked Futa Problem - Cover

Futa Naked in School 07 - the Naked Futa Problem

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 3: Randi’s Naked Futa Solution

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Randi’s Naked Futa Solution - When Randi is selected to attend school naked for a week, she discovers a big problem: she gets tongue-tied out of embarrassment. How can she lead the debate club to victory if she can't speak?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Sister   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

Randi Bjork Week, Wednesday

I leaned my cum-coated body against my futa-lover, Keisha Rowbottom. The older, sexier Black futa also taught English and coached my debate club at Rogers High. She had arranged for just about every futa in the school to fuck me during the lunch break.

They’d cum in my pussy. My asshole. My mouth. I gulped down gallons of their jizz. Was coated in it. My large breasts swayed. Futa-spunk matted my blonde hair. I felt utterly soiled by it. I was getting her clothes dirty as I clung to her arm.

“Where are we going?” I moaned, still disoriented from the passion of the gangbang.

“Faculty bathroom,” she said, giving me an angelic smile. She’d just watched so many futas fuck my sixteen-year-old flesh and didn’t think I was a slut. She’d witnessed me at my most wanton and shameful and didn’t despise me.

The entire school had witnessed it.

Thanks to Guanting Chan, the head of the A/V club, it was broadcasted across the school and streamed on the internet. They were even going to produce it as a porno and sell it to raise more money for the school, joining the collection of other student-starred pornos they’d been producing.

The changes to America in the last few years were sweeping. It was hot that underage high school girls like me could make porn.

“Do you think this fixed the problem?” I asked as she produced a key from her skirt pocket. She unlocked the faculty restroom and pressed it open. It was near their breakroom. I had never been in here.

“We’ll find out,” she said. “But first, let’s get you clean.”

“Thanks,” I said as she locked the door behind her.

It was a surprisingly boring location. The faculty bathroom had this air of mystique about it, but it was just a single-use bathroom. There were a toilet and a urinal, for those futa-teachers like Keisha, a sink, and in the corner was an open shower, the floor draining there.

I staggered to it, grabbing the handles while my lover’s clothing rustled. I glanced back at her and smiled as she stripped naked. She was a sexy, older futa. She had a decade on me and I didn’t care. We didn’t have to hide our love any longer. We kept it from the students—from my best friend—but that was our choice.

My choice.

Shame rippled through me.

That heat was swallowed by the delight of seeing Keisha’s teardrop-shaped breasts come into view when she doffed her bra. Her coffee-brown tits had a delicious sway to them. They were firm but not as round as some girls or futas. They were lovely, her darker nipples thrusting hard before her.

I smiled as she unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it, her Black cock tenting the front of her lilac panties. They were cunt differently than a girl’s pair, giving room for that extra bit that made futas so special.

Their clit-dicks.

I groaned as hers sprang into view. She shoved down her panties, her cock popping out, throbbing before her. I groaned in delight. My hips wiggled from side to side, cum dribbling out of my pussy as she stepped out of her panties. Her dick thrust from her thick bush, hiding the pink folds of her pussy.

“Mmm, you are the best, you know that?” I asked her.

“It’s easy to be your best for the girl you love,” she said, sauntering to me.

“Even after all that?” I asked.

She stopped before me. She had a few inches in height on me. I felt the tip of her girl-dick nudging my cum-coated belly. “Even after all of that.”

She reached past me and turned on the shower. I gasped as a spray of cold water hit me before the warm rushed to join it. My shivers turned to sighs of delight. I leaned my head back into the spray, letting it soak my blonde curls and wash the jizz off of me. Rivulets of water spilled over my shoulders and down my face. They ran down my large breasts, plowing into the ropy strands of cum adorning my body.

I turned, letting the spray fall on my tits now. I groaned as Keisha’s hands slid over my ivory tits, washing off the pearly spunk. It came off with ease, even the parts that had dried to silvery flakes. Her touch was as hot as the water.

And far, far naughtier.

I stared into her dark eyes as I shivered. My hips wiggled back and forth as her fingers danced over my tits. She brushed my pink nipples, sending jolts of passion down to my pussy. I groaned, my twat clenching. The heat surged through me.

I purred in delight. My heart pounded in my chest as her fingers reached my nipples. She tweaked them. Twisted them. She tugged on them. I groaned, my nipples throbbing and aching. That wonderful pleasure surged down my cunt to my twat.

“Mmm, there’s more of me that’s dirty than my tits,” I purred.

“And?” she asked before ducking down and sucking on a nipple that still had a bit of futa-cum on them.

I groaned as she nursed. Her lips hollowed around my nub. I groaned, my hips wiggled back and forth. My snatch clenched tight. Her lips were so naughty. Her hands stroked down to my belly, washing off the jizz.

I cooed in delight, the water sweeping down my side, my back. It spilled over my rump. It washed the spunk out of my crack and dribbled down to my cunt. I had so much jizz buried inside my pussy. I rested my hands on her dark shoulders. My pale fingers clung to her.

“Keisha!” I moaned as her tongue swirled around my nipple. “I love you. I hope you know that.”

Her mouth popped off my nub. “I do.”

She stroked my sides as she sank down to her feet before me. Her hands slid over my hips, helping to wash off the stains of cum. I stared down at her, water running over my left breast. Beads dripped from my nipple. Her hands slid down to my thighs, washing them as I wiggled back and forth.

“Mmm, there’s a lot of cum in you,” she purred and leaned forward.

“Dozens of loads,” I moaned. “I lost track.”

“So did I,” she moaned. “Lucky for me, cleaning you up is something I can do as a teacher since this was a debate club sponsored event and taking care of you is my responsibility.”

“Lucky me,” I gasped. We couldn’t have sex on school property or at school events, but we were free off-campus thanks to the rule changes my friend, Staci, got the school to implement.”

I gasped as my lover nuzzled into my shaved pussy. Her lips pressed into my cunt. I groaned as she kissed my vulva. She smooched up and down my slit. I shuddered, the water caressing my body as she loved my twat.

Her kisses smooched over my pussy lips. She brushed my clit. The cum deep inside of me leaked out. She groaned and then her tongue slid out. I felt her gathering the futas’ jizz as she lapped through my folds.

It sent such a heady rush through me.

This wild passion.

I groaned, my hips wiggling from side to side as she licked and lapped at my cunt. She teased me. I shuddered, my heart pounding in my chest. Her tongue thrust into the depths of my cunt. It was incredible. I whimpered. My heart pounded in my chest. My hips wiggled back and forth. This heady rush of heat surged through me.

My eyes fluttered. Her tongue darted through my folds. She teased me. She licked at me. Her tongue licked and lapped through my naughty bits. This amazing heat had me bucking and shuddering. My breasts jiggled as she feasted on me.

“Keisha!” I gasped. “Do you... ? Do you really like licking all that cum out of my twat?”

“So much!” she moaned. “Mmm, we’re both showing off our kinky sides to each other, aren’t we?”

“Yes!”

It was such a wonderful thing to do. To share this with her. I groaned as I felt her tongue darting in and out of my folds. She teased me. She thrust her tongue deep into my twat. She stirred her tongue around inside of me. My hips danced back and forth. I groaned as she gripped my rump. She pulled my twat against her mouth.

My orgasm built and built as she licked me. She drove her tongue in and out of my flesh. That amazing treat surged through me. I shuddered, whimpering, my hips dancing from side to side. It was the best thing in the world.

The delight that would have me screaming my head off. I couldn’t wait to experience it. I shuddered, my heart pounding faster and faster. This wicked delight built and built in my twat. It would have me gasping, moaning, crying out in rapture. It would be incredible. I shuddered, eager for it. Savoring it. This amazing rush that would devour me.

“Keisha!” I gasped. “I’m going to cum!”

“Good!” she moaned.

Her tongue fluttered through my folds. She scooped out all the cum inside of me. She cleaned my pussy and drove me wild. My clit brushed her nose. Sparks exploded through me. I shuddered and whimpered. This heat swept through me. It was this incredible delight.

I ground my twat across her face. Her tongue felt incredible. It was amazing. She stroked my pussy lips. My clit. She plundered me everywhere. My breasts heaved, water flying from my nipples. I quivered, on the edge of exploding.

“Yes, yes!” I howled. “Oh, Keisha!”

I came. My pussy convulsed. My twat writhed and convulsed. The pleasure surged through my flesh. I grabbed her weave of dark hair. I held on tight as the ecstasy burned through my flesh. My cunt convulsed, bathing her face with my juices.

“Love you!” I moaned.

“Mmm, drench me in that love!” she moaned and pressed her face into my twat.

I grabbed the shower plumbing for support. I gripped the stainless steel as the waves of ecstasy rippled through my body. The waves slammed into my mind. They drowned my thoughts. Stars burst across my vision.

“Keisha!”

She rose before me, kissing me. Her teardrop-shaped breast pressed into my large, soft tits. She pressed me back until I felt cold tiles in my back. I tasted my tangy passion on her mouth. I savored the flavor while her girl-dick throbbed against my belly.

This was incredible. I was dizzy from this passion. I trembled as she drew back her hips. Her cock dragged down my stomach. I felt it teasing me. It made me shudder. I groaned as she pressed it into my pussy lips.

She thrust into me.

I broke our kiss, gasping, “Keisha, the rules!”

“I don’t care,” she moaned as her cock rammed into me. “I’m going to make love to my sexy girlfriend.”

I grinned at her, my hands cupping her dark face while my pussy spasmed around her thick futa-cock. “I love you so much.”

She kissed me again as she drove into my convulsing twat. My orgasm burst through me again. Her thick cock filled me. I hooked my left leg around her hip, clutching to her as our tongues dueled. We kissed each other with wild passion.

Her dick’s thrust kept the pleasure rippling through me. My flesh spasmed around her while our tongues dueled. The shower splashed on her side, the spray hitting my skin. Little drops of heat that made me shudder.

Our tongues dueled.

Our nipples kissed.

She thrust her cock faster and faster into my pussy. My convulsing flesh welcomed her every thrust. I reveled in it. This wonderful heat swept through me. I groaned, my heart thundering beneath my breasts, pumping passion through me.

I kept cumming.

It was amazing.

My mind drank in the bliss as she buried deep and hard into me. She plunged again and again into me. Her thick cock pleasured me. I clung to my dark lover. I savored her, my cunt spasming around her futa-dick.

She broke the kiss, panting, “Randi!”

“Yes, yes!” I moaned in delight. “Ooh, Keisha, give it to me. Unload that cum in me.”

“I’m getting there,” she panted. “You’re pussy ... It’s incredible.”

“Mmm, even after all those futas used it?” I gasped.

“Especially after all those futas!” she groaned, her hands grabbing my ass, squeezing and kneading my wet tush.

I grinned at her, another orgasm bursting through me.

The pleasure swept through me, churned by her dick plunging into me again and again. She buried hard and deep into me. It was incredible to experience. The bliss washed over me. I shuddered, my pussy welcoming her girl-cock into my depths.

I wanted her jizz firing into me.

I clutched to her, my hand sliding down her wet back. I grabbed the delicious swell of her rump, pulling tight on her. She slammed into me. She drove her girl-dick deep into my twat. I groaned, my pussy clenching down on her.

“Keisha!” I whimpered. “Oh, Keisha, yes, yes! Cum in me! I want to feel you leaking out of me all day!”

“Randi!” she groaned.

She slammed into me. Her dick buried deep into my convulsing twat. She filled me to the hilt as the pleasure raced out of me. She groaned into the nape of my neck, pressing her body tight against me. Our nipples brushed.

Her cum fired into my twat.

I gasped at the first blast of her futa-cum into my snatch. That wonderful heat surged through me. My head tossed back and forth. My pussy convulsed, writhing around that thick dick. I whimpered and groaned. I reveled in this amazing bliss.

It swept through me. It was incredible. A fierce heat that had me bucking and trembling. My eyes squeezed shut against the bliss. My pussy rejoiced. This amazing delight surged through my body. It was incredible.

A treat.

“Oh, Randi,” she moaned as my pussy milked her cock dry. I wrung out every drop of her cum. I shuddered against her, clinging tight. “Oh, my delicious Randi.

“Keisha,” I whimpered, squeezing my eyes shut. “I’m so glad I have you.”

She panted against me as my orgasm peaked. I hit that pleasurable pinnacle and then descended. I held her. This day was so wild. I couldn’t believe all we’d done. It was such an intense delight. I held her tight.

My fingers rubbed up and down her back, tracing the water sheeting down her skin. My body buzzed in delight. She kissed at my neck for a minute or so before she broke away. She pulled out of me, both of us groaning.

“We should get to class,” she said. “I told them we’d be late, but...”

I smiled. “Right. Besides, we have to see if this work.”

“It did. You’ll see.”

She had planted towels in here already. We dried each other off with the fluffy delight. Then she dressed while I trembled, her cum filling my pussy. A tiny bit of her passion leaked out, but I was keeping myself clenched tight.

I wanted to savor it in me.

“I love you, Keisha,” I said, wanting to tell her one last time before we had to put up the facade of student and teacher.

She smiled at me, cupped my chin, and kissed me.

I floated down the hallway beside her after that kiss. My self-control slackened and a line of futa-cum dribbled down my thighs. My bare feet padded on the floor while her heels clicked. It was quite in the halls with classes going on.

We reached her class and she opened the door.

“Thank you, Ms. Rowbottom,” I said and stepped into thunderous applause.

“There she is!” cheered Liese, the busty, blonde futa was on her feet, clapping hard. I remembered her fucking me during the gangbang. “There’s our captain. She’s going to lead us to crush Bethel on Saturday!”

“Yes, she is!” whooped Annalee. My best friend grinned at me. “Mmm, you got naughty. I came twice watching.”

“It was hot fucking your ass!” said Marion Steele. She had a big grin on her face.

“You’re my heroine, Randi,” whimpered Tina Walker. “I can’t believe it. You took on all those futas while it was broadcast. I wish I’d thought of that!” She’d been chosen the first week of the Program.

“Okay, okay,” Ms. Rowbottom said, waving her hands. “We need to calm down so Miss Bjork can practice her opening.”

I shuddered. Here it was. The moment of truth. No vibrators churning in my pussy. No cock fucking me. Just all their eyes upon my naked flesh. I took the note cards Annalee handed me from my bag. I glanced down at them and looked up.

The words poured out of me. A blur of sounds. I was not only speaking with confidence, but I was speed talking. In debate, you had only a limited amount of time, so you had to cram as much of your ideas as you could into it. Everyone would have your speech printed out to follow along. My words tumbled out of me.

I did it. I had shown the world who I was. How depraved and kinky my fantasies were. They hadn’t rejected me. I felt so relaxed up here naked. I got through my opening speech and felt so elated as they cheered me on.

None of them thought I was filthy or disgusting. They thought I was a hot and sexy girl.

“We are going to kick Bethel’s skanky asses!” cheered Liese.

I grinned with her. Yes, we would.


Saturday

Thursday and Friday passed in a blur of prep and sex. I was in the Program, and I enjoyed myself. Keisha didn’t mind, in fact she ate out my pussy full of cum twice once we were at her place. I might have to keep finding a few, discreet futas to fuck me to feed my lover’s kinky appetite.

I was relaxed as I moved through the halls. I didn’t mind the gropes. It made me hot and wet, but the shame didn’t keep me from speaking. I could finally give back those retorts when futas said something wicked to me.

“Hey, Randi, what do you like better: up your ass or your cunt?” Shelena asked me once, cumming up and cupping my ass.

“Mmm, Pussy, Shelena, but which one do you prefer when the football team gangbangs you? Ass or pussy?”

“I don’t let them gangbang me,” Shelena muttered. If she were White, I bet her cheeks would be blushing red. “I’m the quarterback.”

“Right, so you must like bending over and taking it up the ass,” I said, giving her a sweet smile. “You just enjoy that big futa-dick slamming into you from behind.”

A snigger echoed across the hallway. She stalked off stiffly.

“Yep, that’s that gait of a futa who just took a massive dick up her ass,” I called.

Annalee giggled beside me. “You are so bad, Randi.”

I winked at her.

It was perfect. I was ready for the debate game. I wanted to go with Keisha to the meet, but it would be suspicious. It was the last thing I felt guilty about. Especially with Annalee. I didn’t know how to tell her that I’d been dating our debate coach in secret for nearly a year.

“I can’t believe you’re going naked to the meet,” she said as she drove us towards Bethel High where the meet was being held.

“Maybe not the brightest idea I’ve ever had,” I admitted. “Thank goddess for your heater works. I thought my nips would freeze off racing from my front door to your car.”

She shook her head. It was the end of January and there was a frost over everything still in shadows. Half of the evergreen trees flashing by glistened and the other half dripped water from the morning sun.

“Least I wore shoes,” I said.

She shook her head. “Well, I guess you had to give Bethel some sort of advantage. Or they would all be whining about how you cheated when we kick their asses.”

I grinned and nodded.

We reached Bethel soon. Luckily, Annalee was kind enough to drop me off at the curb. I darted to the door and burst inside. “Thank fucking Goddess,” I moaned as the heat swirled around me. “They must have the Program here.”

“Oh, wow, I didn’t know that one of the Rogers debaters would be naked,” said a person with a slight, British accent. I glanced over to see an Indian futa I didn’t know, her skin a rich-brown. She wore a fuzzy sweater and a plaid skirt that fell well past her knees.

I opened my mouth to say something when the shame hit me. She was from Bethel. She hadn’t seen me get wild. She hadn’t seen me get gangbanged. I wanted to say something, but my tongue felt like lead and panic swirled through me.

“You okay?” she asked, giving me a soft smile. “I guess I’d be pretty embarrassed if I had to go naked all day. I mean, wow, your tits are lovely.”

The futa stared at my breasts with hunger in her eyes. She flicked up and down me, making me shiver. I whimpered. I wanted to flee and hide. I wanted to cover my big tits. My heart thundered in my chest as I felt her gaze leering at me.

This couldn’t be happening.

I swallowed as she moved towards me. “Is it the same rules for our Program. Can I touch your tits or... ?” She flexed her fingers. “Maybe I shouldn’t. I mean, we’re opponents.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.